Oh Brother Ch. 2

Then I felt his hands spreading my ass cheeks apart...and his tongue began to move...slowly.. inexorably.. towards my pussy... or so I thought!..instead it hovered over my other hole, flicking it and teasing it...and his hot breath seemed to be steaming into me... and the fire became a volcano... and an orgasm ripped through me! taking my breath away... even as my body shook and shuddered I felt his tongue rimming my ass hole slowly... oh god, even Peter had never done that... I couldn’t believe it, I felt my body lifting from the floor, arching into his probing tongue... felt the tip of his tongue slide inside... wriggling about, shooting fire everywhere. Then I felt his fingers slide between my legs and start to stroke my sopping wet pussy lips... and I was jumping and jerking about again... crying out jumbled, meaningless words and sounds. Just when I thought I was going to go crazy, he turned me over... grinning down at me.

“I want you” he said. powerfully, “I want to feel my cock inside your tight hot pussy, I want to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before”

His words... a complete contrast to the softness and gentleness that had gone before... sent me right over the top... and I reached out and pulled him to me.

“Yes, yes Jeremy” I whispered hotly, “I want you inside me now, I want you to fuck me, long and hard” and I reached down and took hold of his cock and guided it to my pussy, briefly teasing him and myself by rubbing his cock head up and down my wet pussy... God, if someone had told me two weeks ago that I’d be begging a man that wasn’t my husband to fuck me I’d have told them they were crazy! Yet that is exactly what I was doing as I drew his thick cock into me. “ Oh Jeremy, yes, fuck me Jeremy, fuck me please” I begged.

With a cry that was half pleasure, half pain, he thrust forward, burying his cock deep inside me, then holding it there...feeling my pussy walls quiver and shake, then grip him tight...mmm his cock felt so good...quite different to Peter’s... but so, so good... and it got even better as he started to move inside me, slowly, gently at first, then faster and faster... I came again, almost straight away. basting his thrusting cock with my hot juices, and that seemed to spur him on and he lifted my ass off the floor and pounded his cock down into me...and I was screaming into his ears, telling him how good it felt, begging him to fuck me faster and harder...and he obliged... until finally with a strangled screaming roar, he EXPLODED his cum inside me... as his hot juices slammed deep into my steaming pussy I was CUMMING again...and again...and again... waves and waves of delight racing through me... and he was thrusting and spurting and gasping... and I was taking it all and loving it.

Later...much, much later...we lay entwined in each other’s arms kissing and stroking, each marveling in the other’s bodies, marveling in what we had just shared... and he leaned into me and whispered, “You know what Jane? That was better...so much better...than even my wildest fantasy... you are an absolutely beautiful, exciting, sexy woman... Peter is such a lucky man”

Well, words like that are guaranteed to boost any woman’s confidence, and I was no exception...I suddenly realized that I was still attractive to men... still capable of arousing and exciting someone... and I kissed him hard.

“Mmm and what was that for” he asked, “Uh, not that I’m complaining”

I grinned, “Well, I happen to think Louise is pretty lucky too, to have such a beautiful and exciting man as you... I reached down and caressed his cock, making it harden instantly... and as long as this project lasts, I want you to know that I’m going to do my best too... to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before “ I said.

We both burst out laughing... then we were staring into each other’s eyes, knowing full well that both of us had meant every word of it... and there was a very special; feeling bonding us together.

That was when Louise and Peter, came in , still naked, looking happy and satisfied... and Peter came over and kissed me.. and Louise came over and kissed Jeremy...and we all knew this was going to work out fine. A few drinks later... we all retired... to that huge king sized bed... And hardly got a wink of sleep at all!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds