• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Oh My Angel

Oh My Angel

Mark was sitting on the bed in his angelian form. The feathers of his wings were white with golden tips. He was reading a book. The night was dark, and a rain shower had just passed by the area. As the windows suddenly rattled, Mark looked up as Grace appeared, her dress was flowing, white satin. It clung to her beautiful curves. Her skin was porcelain white, and so was her hair... her wings were so blindingly white, they put his to shame. Her eyes were golden, topaz brown. She could not speak yet, though somehow, a soft woman's voice was heard In Mark's head. "Hello, Little One..."

Mark looked at her and blushes slightly "Hi grace." He said aloud. Grace flaps her wings once and glides to the bed to land gracefully on her knees beside him. Folding her wings, she smiles. Again, that thought that was not his own. "How are you?" He nodded softly "I'm fine just getting used to my angelian form...its been a long time since I last used it."

Grace smiled wider "Yes, I remember the day that you first grew these..." She touched his wings softly and a wave of warmth tingled through his wings and all over the rest of his body. Visibly, he shivered, and giggled. Only then, when she leaned forwards to kiss his cheek, does he notice her hair is wet, and drops of water are all over her skin. She kissed his cheek and a shot like fire slammed through his body. Mark shivered again. "Oh.. wow.."

Again, that strange thought. "I'm sorry, it was raining where Leah was, I had to fly along the dirt roads to make sure no one got in a wreck on the slippery mud before I came here." Mark looked at her wet and smiles blushing slightly.

"..Its ok.."

"You know why I'm here... don't you?" The ends of her dress is splattered with mud and flecks of it where all over her body. Mark nodded. "Leah told me." Grace smiled again.

Mark blushed at her. "I'm just a little shy in my angelian form."

Grace looked concerned as Mark finally understood that she was communicating with him through his mind, and that the strange thoughts were her voice in his head. "Are you ok with it?"

He nodded. "Yes, I am."

"Then let me go wash this mud off of me. And I'll be right back." She licked his nose and tingles of pleasure race through his body. She watched him shiver again.

Grace got up and went out of the room to the bathroom. She pulled her dress off after making her wings sink into her back. She turned on the shower and got in to rinse all the mud off of her body, which slid off like rain. It left her body shimmering like a broken pearl, or the fragments of a diamond. Once the mud was gone, her scent came strong, untainted by the earth... she smelled of fresh spring rain, and of Stardust, of Moonshine, of Ocean waves, of Fall breezes, and winter snow... Most of all, she smelled of the wild, unseen shadows of the night, and the sunlight that bathed her in the morning dew. She smelled of animal births, of life, of death... of Nature, in particular... and it was enough to drive anyone crazy with desire.

When she returned to the room, she returned, naked, her wings sparkling with dew drops, and her hair wet, but shining... she smiled at him and the sweet scent of her breath filled the air of the room, as would the full-on scent of her body.

She smiled as Mark gasped a little, looking at her. She blushes deeply and her cheeks stain rose pink. His eyes widened a little and he looked down knowing that it was wrong to stare at her body while blushing deeply.

Once again, she flaps her wings and the drops of water fling in every direction, she glides to him again with the grace of all mother nature.

"I don't mean to stare..." He was blushing still his wings moving a little. She giggled and her laugh was like the tinkling of tiny bells. "It's alright..."

She landed gently onto his lap, her legs spread apart over his member. She smiled, as she kissed his lips passionately, and a gentle warmth filled his body, she touched his chest and her hands burned pleasurably against his skin. He gasped and kissed her lips just as passionately and shivered at the sensation. "Oh god..."

Her breath filled his nostrils... she smiled and pressed a finger to his lips. "Shhhhh..." He blushed and nodded. She whispered in his mind "I am yours now... as are the rest of us.... there isn't anyone else here but us...." A soft kiss on his lips "Take me as your own..."

Mark smiled and wrapped his arms around her and his wings over hers as he kissed her softly on her lips. As she kissed him back, and the warmth inside him strengthens a little to cloud every other feeling but her skin against his. Which shocks him again and again with pleasure. She rolled over so that she was underneath him on the sheets. Grace looked up at him innocently, taking off the only thing he had on... his pants. Grace looked up at him. "Will you accept me?"

Without waiting for his answer, she touched his member with her hands and stroked it gently in her fingers. Mark's moans started to fill the room. He tried controlling his pleasure enough to whisper "Yes.." He ran his hand down her chest and over her breasts softly feeling her body. Her softness was a surprise to him. Her porcelain colored body gave the illusion she would have been cold and as hard as the clay mix, but her skin was at least 3 times softer then Leah's was.

Mark breathed out a little. "Grace remember I love you just as much as leah....ok..." He kissed her deeply.

Grace nodded. "I know... and I will always see you as a little boy...." She kissed him back. He moved in between her legs softly as he slowly start french kissing her picking her up in a sitting position while wrapping his arms around her. She smiled and kissed him back.

She stroked his member more... moaning with desire and passion alike and her breath hits his nose again, sweet and intoxicatingly antagonizing. Mark shivers and rubs his member up against her warm soft yoni slowly and softly. He was hard and long. Her soft moans was enough to drive him nuts as she kissed his neck softly.

Unable to take much more, Mark moaned and slowly pushed in her yoni. Grace moaned softly in his mind. "Ohhh... Yes."

A heat wave of unimaginable passion shot up his spine in repetitive shocks, filling his entire body with heat and desire. In response, he leaned his head back releasing a moan loudly as he started to trust in her pussy slow and deep. Grace wrapped her wings around his waist, holding his hips in her hands. She screamed because she was still virgin-tight.

Mark moaned more holding her close as he thrusts a little harder and deeper in her yoni. Moaned and screamed out loud with her eyes closed and her head leaning back on the bed. "Oh yes!!"

Mark leaned against her rubbing his body against hers as he thrusts harder and deeper and moaning, and french kissing her with desire. Grace french kissed him back and more powerful shocks of desire shiver through his body until he couldn't stop shivering in passion.

Mark was trusting his hardest taken over by love in her yoni hitting the deepest place in her. Moaning in their kiss. She cried out in pleasure through the kiss and moved towards his neck. Mark moaned in pleasure out loudly holding her as he thrusted his head into her weak area.

Grace started screaming his name. "Oh yes, baby! Yes!!! Oh god, Mark!!"

Mark moaned crazily as he starts to feel his cum coming and thrusts more.. "Oh, god.. Grace!! Yessss!!"

Grace smiled and screamed in his ear, wanting him to cum. Sweating, and panting, she screams louder, about to cum herself.

The sound of her squealing and calling out his name, and the feel of her hands on his back was driving him close to cumming a hell of a lot faster then normal. Finally, with one final thrust, he released his passion deep within her like a river breaking a dam.

Screaming, Grace came herself, glazing him in her warm juices. Feeling this, Mark moaned and panted too. She whimpered in his ear and held him close... she knew she was bleeding, but she didn't care. She was free of the god's wrath on her... their emprisonment, and still, she hadn't lost an ounce of her power. She hugged him softly, resting her head against his shoulder.

Mark continued to kiss passionately up and down her neck. She stopped him and calmed him down by touching his cheek and kissing his lips deeply. "I love you." She said this aloud for the very first time. Mark kissed her back. "I love you too." She encased his naked boidy in her wings, and he rubbed her back gently.

Mark moved his head to rest his cheek against her breasts, which had the potential to be huge if she'd ever have a kid and let them fill up with milk... Right now, he could tell she was a C cup... not too big, but not to small either. She was Leah's size, and he loved that, perfect. Like a child, he rested his head on her breasts and sighed, falling asleep with her breasts as his pillows.

"I love you." Mark whispered as his eyes closed. Grace looked alarmed, Leah was his wife, and she was best friends with Grace. "Hey now, remember, Leah is your wife."

"I know, I said I love you just as much as everyone else in Leah, and her." Mark Picked up his head and looked at her. Grace sighed and whispered. "Leah gets upset when you say that. She wants to be the MOST loved out of all of us. That's why she wants you to take in souls for each of us, so YOU don't have to love us as much as you love her. Just those souls do."

"Oh... I see." He thought for a moment. "Then why didn't she tell me?"

"She thought you knew." Mark shook his head. "No."

"She doesn't want to show it, but she gets upset when you talk like she's not the best you've ever known. Because you mean the absolute world to her." Grace smiled a little.

Mark looked up at her. "I love her with all my heart, Grace. She's better than all of them, but I don't want to hurt the other soul's feelings." He looked down at her breasts, a little saddened. "I don't want to hurt them..." A tear falls from his cheek. "Leah's better than anyone I've known, and she's the only one for me. No other. And I am the only one for her, no one else."

Grace smiled "We don't care. We know you two were made for each other, and none of us understand that more than me." Mark leaned up against her. "I'm sorry."

"But the others, including me, don't care who you love more. They support you and Leah with all their hearts, and so do I." Grace kissed his forehead. "It's ok, I promise."

Silence stretched for a while between them, and then Grace thought aloud. "I'm not a virgin, yet I still have my powers." Mark nodded, and Grace smiled. "You never knew what my powers were, did you?" Mark shook his head.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Oh My Angel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 78 milliseconds