• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Oh, Those Red Lines

Oh, Those Red Lines

It's a lazy, hot summer day, good for doing little else than lounging and reading the paper. Paper spread all over the table, Kelly relaxes with her favorite cup of iced coffee, sweetened just right, just how she likes it. With her feet up on the table, her languid body relishes the peaceful morning. As she makes her way to the classified section, Kelly says to herself,

"I could use a little excitement in my life, it's getting boring."

However, after seeing an add in the paper, her curiosity gets the best of her. Kelly's eyes were drawn to it as she read the column headings, "Men Looking for Men, Women Looking for Women, Master Seeks Slave..."

She backs up, and thinks aloud,

"Master seeks slave? Hmmm now that sounds interesting."

She had heard about it, even fantasized about it from time to time, but never thought she'd actually ever experience it.

"This might be the jolt I need."

She sips her drink. After seeing this ad in the paper, her curiosity has gotten the best of her. Kellys eyes are drawn to it and read further, "Dominance and Submission." Just the words send a thrill through her body as she continues to read about the various aspects of the pleasure in submission, suspension or even a little pain that this Master is seeking.

Kellys mind tinkers with being the Dom vs. the sub/slave. She continues reading the ad, "The "Dom" is someone who knows with confidence how to control and enjoy a submissive partner. The good Dom will know their sub/slave's limits and displeasures just as well as her thrills. Setting boundaries gracefully such that the submissives want to respect them is the art of the polished Dom."

The thought intrigues Kelly more, but she wonders if she's capable of the challenge it presents.

"No, I think I'll enjoy being the submissive more."

Just saying those few words sends another chill of excitement through her body. The tingling sensation that always makes her nipples hard and her juices to flow.

Images of being tied up and spanked begin to overwhelm her, every nerve in her body tells her to give in, to reach down between her legs, to give herself the relief that it craves, but the submissive must rely on the master to bring her to the height of sensual and sexual pleasure. She can hardly wait for the weekend to contact this Master...her mind drifts on...

Handcuffs, blindfolds....she can't see who or what's touching her. She kneels before the Master, forehead to his feet, he bids her to kneel and close her eyes

"I've blindfolded you now slave, give me your hand."

He leads her to somewhere she can't tell.

"I am going to suspend you now from these shackles. Hands above your head, now."

Kellys hands raise, she feels them shackled and her body raised higher so that she's on her tiptoes. A ball gag enters her mouth. There, suspended, in cuffs shackled, raised, and blindfolded. Kelly can't see whom or what's touching her.

At first she's nervous, but the touches are gentle, the cuffs fur-lined, and while she can't see, she senses the presence of more than one person around her. Who's hand was that? It felt soft on her breast. She feels a tug to her nipples. There's another on her shoulder. She feels her suspension kick in, her arms starting to go numb, her body open and vulnerable, naked, there to be used for the Master's pleasure. Kelly drifts into a trance like state where you feel nothing but pleasure, waves and waves of it as the Master uses her body for his own enjoyment.

Kelly can feel her pussy begin to flow, its warm juices running down her legs. She wants to reach down and touch, but her hands and arms are constrained. She tries to cross her legs, but they too are constrained. Ankles cuffed, her legs spread with a spreader bar. Kelly hears herself beg, and moan knowing she'll be punished for doing so. The master removes the ball from her mouth.

"Oh Master, this girl wants you to let her cum. Please touch her."

"Not yet" is all she hears.

His whip smacks her ass, not once, not twice, but several times. The leather straps leaving red lines on her butt. She can feel the heat from each spanking, it's slight sting she finds pleasurable,

"Bad slave" he says.

Her head turns from side to side, anxious to be touched, and unable to touch herself.

"Oh, please Master, touch this girl, touch her body again. She needs you so."

"Will you do as I tell you or continue to disobey me?" his voice booms.

"Yes, yes, Master, whatever Master wants"

Kellys voice sounds soft and distant in her own ears.

Her eyes open, her pussy aches.

"Oh my God!" she gasps.

"I was dreaming!!??"

Kelly smiles as she returns her concentration to the newspaper ads.

She takes her scissors and cuts out the add for Master Seeks Slave.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Oh, Those Red Lines

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds