• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Old London Town

Old London Town

decided I needed a new start. After packing a few things into an old sports bag, I found myself in a small pub in the backstreets of London. The landlady was a tall, elegant woman with long blonde which flowed over her shoulders and down her cleavage, clearly visible between the white V-neck blouse she was wearing. She was probably in her mid-fifties, but seemed to have a younger air about her. She served me a cool beer as eighties music filled the air from the old jukebox in the corner.

'Hard day?' she asked.

'Yeah' I replied 'been searching for a place to stay'.

'Well, if you need a bed, I think I might be able to help you'.

I looked at her with a frown.

she smiled at me. 'I have an empty bed-sit upstairs you can rent if you're interested, plus I need a new barman'.

'Ok' I said.

She smiled again. 'When you've finished your drink, I'll show you the room. By the way, my name is Victoria. Mel, can you watch the bar for a while?'

The slim, blonde barmaid nodded ad gave her a wink.

'I'm Pete' I said, grabbing my bag and following her through the bar area. We went through a door marked 'private' and up a few flights of stairs.

'My flat is just above the pub' she told me 'the spare bed-sit is on the top floor, next door to Sarah. I'm sure you'll get on great together!'

The bed-sit wasn't very big, but it had everything I could need. There was a small kitchen area with a breakfast bar and a bathroom with a shower cubicle big enough to fit two people in comfortably. The main living area had a black sofa bed, a black reclining armchair and a thick soft rug in the centre of the floor.

'Very nice' I said.

'I'm glad you like it' said Victoria. 'If you come back downstairs to my place, we can sort out the paperwork'.

We walked back down two flights of stairs and into Victoria's flat. It looked like the one upstairs, but twice as big. The main difference was it had a living room and a bedroom.

Victoria dug around on a desk in one corner of the living room and found a contract for the bed-sit. I read through it, finding nothing odd, then signed it at the bottom.

'There you go' I said, handing it back to her. 'Signed, sealed and delivered'

'SWALK' she said.

'What? Oh, yeah - sealed with a loving kiss'

'Hmmm, yes, but I think w can do better than a kiss!' She said, beginning to undo my belt and pulling me towards the bedroom.

Once through the doorway, she let go of me and lay down on the king size bed, pulling her skirt up to her hips.

I glanced around the room. On the dressing table, an assortment of about a dozen dildos of various shapes and sizes sat in front of a huge mirror in which you could see yourself from the bed.

'I'd go mad if I didn't have at least one orgasm a day.' smiled Victoria.

Looking back to the bed, I saw that she had three fingers in her pussy, which was already dribbling with her juices.

I dropped my trousers and knelt between her legs. She took hold of my swelling cock and stroked it before guiding it toward her pussy. I slid easily into her, burying my cock root deep into her flesh. She gasped, then moaned deeply as I filled her hole, squirming beneath my hips.

'Oh, yes!' she said, moving a hand back down between her legs. She started flicking her clit with a finger, then felt under her pillow for a tiny vibrator which she pressed against her clit. I could feel the vibrations as I

Pulled my cock out of her, then sank back into her with a hard thrust. She might have been in her fifties, but she still had a fairly tight pussy and it felt like she'd been keeping up with the pelvic floor muscle exercises.

My cock throbbed inside her as I increased my rhythm, getting faster and faster, feeling the tingling from the vibrator through my shaft. Pretty soon I could hold back no longer and pushed hard into her as I felt my cock explode and her pussy tightened as I shot my cum deep into her.

We got cleaned up and smiled at each other.

'I might just have to change your contract to include one of those a week!' she smiled. 'Let's go back down to the bar and I'll show you around'.

I worked the afternoon in the bar, then Victoria gave me couple of days free to get my stuff sorted in the bed-sit. I had just got to the top of the stairs with my bike when the door next to mine opened and a girl in a white bathrobe looked out.

'You must be Pete.' she said. 'I'm Sarah. Could you spare a moment to do me a favour?'

'Sure' I said, and I followed her into her bed-sit.

Her place was furnished just like mine, only it looked lived in. On the coffee table in front of her sofa bed stood a glass and a bottle of wine, with most of the contents missing. Next to the bottle was a pair of those battery operated tweezers you use to remove unwanted eyebrow hairs. She passed the tweezers to me and sat down, taking a large mouthful of wine.

'I can't finish the job myself' she said, opening the bathrobe and showing me her body. She was medium build, with curly brown shoulder length hair.

As she leant back on the sofa, she opened her legs wide. It looked like she'd been using the tweezers but not finished the job.

I smiled and sat on the end of the sofa. Sarah swung her legs round and I got to work pulling her pubes out.

'So why do you want a bald pussy?' I asked.

'So it's more attractive to lick' she replied, taking another mouthful of wine. 'Would you like to try it out when you've done?'

'Why not?' I said as I pulled a few more hairs from around her clit. Pretty soon I was finished and leant back to admire my handiwork. She was obviously turned on by what I'd been doing, as a trickle of her juices had run out of her pussy and down towards her ass. I bent down and licked from her ass cheeks, along her perineum to the bottom of her labia, then I moved my tongue up one side, quickly across her clit and down the other side. Then I dipped the tip of my tongue into her wet pussy before coming to rest on her clit, which I sucked at gently.

Sarah gasped and gritted her teeth as her hips trembled and shook uncontrollably in the throes of an intense orgasm.

'Oh, wow!' she gasped. I lifted my head and saw she was covered in sweat, her skin glistening in the light.

'I need a shower' she said. 'Could you wash my back?'

'Ok' I said and she guided me by the hand towards the bathroom.

Stripping off, I slipped into the shower behind her, my hard cock pressing against the small of her back.

We rubbed shower gel all over each other, before she sank to her knees to wash my cock and balls properly.

I felt great to have her hands around my shaft, and her lips felt so soft as she took me into her mouth and began sucking on my glans, her tongue sweeping over and around my cock. I could have stood there for hours with her head bobbing up and down on my manhood, but before long my muscles tightened and my cock began to twitch as I pumped my hot cum into her mouth. She eagerly swallowed the whole of my load, then waited for every drop, licking each one off the end of my cock.

'We must get together again sometime' she said as we dried each other. 'I'm having a party on Saturday night. Would you like to come round?'

'Ok. I'll be there.' I said, giving her a kiss as I left.

The next day, Friday, I was in the local store when I noticed two girls who seemed to be watching me. They were both fairly large build in their early twenties, each wearing jeans of varying shades of blue and low cut tops which displayed quite a bit of breast. The tallest had brown hair and was wearing glasses, but I the other was blonde with a very cute face.

Thinking they might be trying to pinch something, I kept an eye in them as I wandered around the shop. I turned a corner and came face to face with them.

'Hi there' said the blonde. 'I'm Carrie and this is Mandy'.

'Hello girls' I said 'nice cleavage'

Carrie smiled at me. 'Buy us a drink and you might see a bit more of them'.

'I've got a better idea' I replied 'why don't you two girls come back to my place? I've got a couple of bottles of wine in the fridge'

'Sounds good!' said Carrie.

We left the shop together and began walking back towards the pub. The girls, who were walking on either side of me, put their arms around my waist, and in turn I reached around each of them and grabbed hold of their asses through the denim of their jeans.


'Mmmm' said Mandy,'that feels nice'

'How about this?' I asked, sliding my hands up, over the top and then down under their jeans. I noticed that each of them was wearing a G-string as I caressed their flesh with my hands.

They both giggled as Carrie asked me if I could handle two girls at once.

'I've never had the opportunity, but it would be very unfair to fuck one of you and not the other!'

We were still laughing at that as I unlocked the bed-sit's door and led them inside.

'This is nice' remarked Mandy, sitting in the chair in the corner of the room while Carrie sat on the sofa.

I poured us each a glass of the wine Victoria had left in the fridge as a house warming present. The girls drank their glasses a lot quicker than I did and fairly soon we had finished the bottle.

'Fancy a game of spin the bottle?' Carrie asked.

Mandy and I agreed and we gathered around the coffee table. Carrie went first, and the bottle pointed at Mandy.

'Truth or dare?'

'Truth' said Carrie.

'Is it true that you've never seen an erect cock?' she asked.

'Yes' said Mandy quietly.

Mandy spun the bottle and it stopped on Carrie. She chose a dare.

'Take off your top!' Mandy ordered.

Carrie did, revealing a white bra which was barely holding her tits at bay.

It went on like this until Carrie was naked, the big nipples on her huge breasts standing erect as I watched them, smiling. The girls asked me to get the other bottle from the fridge and started giggling as soon as I stepped into the kitchen.

I returned to find Carrie on her back on the sofa with her knees pulled up to her chest. She was holding her pussy's lips open with her fingers and Mandy was dripping wine into her pussy from her glass. I uncorked the second bottle and poured a bit if that in until her hole was completely full and the wine trickled down her ass onto the sofa.

I bent down and licked deeply, tasting her juices mixed with the wine. I couldn't lick deeply enough, so I jumped up, ran to the kitchen and returned with two straws, which I slipped into her hole. Putting the straws to my mouth, I sucked deeply, watching Mandy who was kneeling next to the sofa, furiously rubbing her clit with a finger.

I grabbed the bottle and filled Carrie's pussy again, offering a straw to Mandy. Tentatively, she put it to her lips and took a sip, then a mouthful of wine from her friend's love nest.

'Get your cock in there now.' said Carrie.

Pulling the straws out, I removed my boxer shorts and knelt against her ass, resting the shaft of my cock against her labia, feeling the heat from her body.

'Don't tease me, put it in!'

'Here, I'll help' said Mandy, slipping her fingers around my cock. Gently she eased me into Carrie, her eyes transfixed on my entry. She kept her head close as I fucked Carrie, watching me slide in and out of Carrie's slippery wet cunt.

Without warning, she bent lower, putting her lips against my shaft on my back stroke, licking Carrie's juices off me. I reached over and stroked her ass, then let my fingers slide down between her ass cheeks, over her anus on their way to her pussy, still wet from when she played with her clit earlier. I slid one, two and then three fingers into her wet slit, making her moan deeply.

Just then I felt Carrie's pussy get tighter and I guessed she was getting close to climax, so I pushed deeper with each stroke and felt her muscles grip my cock as her body shook and she gasped loudly.

'Your turn Mandy' Carrie gasped.

'I don't know' said Mandy nervously,

'I've never...'

'You'll like it' Carrie assured her. 'It feels fantastic!'

'Ok, I'll try it'

We all changed places and I laid down on my back on the sofa. Mandy slowly mounted me, kneeling over my twitching cock, the tip just millimetres from her swollen labia. Gritting her teeth, she slowly lowered herself down, impaling herself on my cock which slipped easily into her wet hole. When she had sunk as low as she could, with my rod completely buried inside her, she lent forwards, bringing her tits closer to my face. Eagerly I sucked and licked her nipples until they stood erect.

'Try rocking backwards and forwards' suggested Carrie, who was sitting on the rug watching us. Mandy tried this and smiled at the sensations it produced in her loins.

'Oh yes' I moaned, feeling a pressure building in my groin. The feeling grew until I could not hold back and came, pushing my cock deeper into her and pumping my seed deep.

'Oh wow!' she said leaning forwards again. I buried my face in her breasts and my cock twitched, trying to push the last drops of cum into her.

'Don't move yet' I said as she made a move to dismount.

As my cock went limp inside her, she told me that she enjoyed her first filling of cock, and the girls promised to visit me again the next time they came to London.

I reached down and played with Mandy's clit which made her squirm on my soft dick, almost dislodging it from its warm and wet hiding place.

Carrie came over to us and stroked my balls under Mandy's ass, and offered me her nipples to lick, which gave me the urge again and slowly my cock began to fill with blood once more, filling Mandy's pussy again.

This time, we didn't take it easy, pushing our groins together as we built up the energy, trying to get her to orgasm. When she did come, it was dramatic. Her whole body shook, my cock was gripped vice-like inside her, then she fell onto my chest and I held her until she had caught her breath.

She slid off the sofa and swapped places with Carrie in the chair, sitting so she could still see me. Carrie knelt on the floor and lowered her lips to my cock, still wet with Mandy's juices and drips of my cum which had dripped from Mandy's pussy as she climbed off me.

Taking my cock deep into her mouth, she sucked hard, then licked around the glans.

Gripping my shaft tightly with one hand, she began to stoke my foreskin up and down, while her other hand sank down between her legs.

With her tongue flicking the top of my penis, it didn't take long for my cum to rise again, and she pointed it at her face at the last moment, getting my cum in her open mouth, over her nose and a couple of drops hit her forehead. Mandy had recovered by then, and she joined us to lick my cum off Carrie's face. They finished with a long, passionate kiss.

We spent the night on the sofa bed, occasionally waking to kiss, fondled or fuck each other again. The girls left early in the morning, saying they were going home to use their dildos on each other and said they'd be back the following weekend. I couldn't wait.

The end (for now!)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Old London Town

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 509 milliseconds