Old World Magic Ch. 18

She did interrupt me then, "And you're from New York."

I cocked my head, "Yes, how did you..."

"Your accent Mike. It's not that classic New York City one you hear stereotyped, but it's pretty clear if you ask me." She smiled and bowed her head. I didn't know a lot about women, but I did know that this was a classic sign. Head down, looking up, she'd not only already forgiven me and accepted my story, but she was beginning to flirt.

Still, I had to finish the story or it would stay open ended. "So I let him think that I was an agent for the family. I let him believe that they were onto him. Again, I had hoped that he'd scare off and rabbit. I just wanted him out of your life, and away from his other daughter."

"So that's it Mike?" She asked placing her hand gently on my knee. "You were just playing white knight to a princess who didn't know she needed saving?" I shook my head and shrugged, I had no answer to give. "And if I need saving again?"

I smiled and put my hand on top of hers, "What kind of knight would abandon you in your time of need?"

She grinned at me, and the late afternoon light caught her eye with a twinkle. Her grin was devilish and she smirked through her comment, "Good because I haven't been able to get you out of my head for weeks, and I really do need something from you right now."

- - -

I followed her back to the motel she'd been staying at. Clean and somewhat respectable looking, but with that thin layer of grime that always clings to every motel in the world. No matter how presentable and respectable a motel was, it was always a motel. Her hotel room was clean, but cluttered. She'd been living here for weeks obviously and I don't think she expected to be entertaining company. Clothes strewn on the bed, the chairs by the window, an unmade bed, there was even a laundry basket with freshly washed and folded clothing sitting on the table.

But of course once we both got into the motel room and shut the door, I couldn't have cared less about all the clutter. Erin's lips met mine as she crushed her petite body up against mine. My hands fumbled once as they reached for the buttons to her clothing, so caught up in the act we both were. But in moments I had her stripped down to her lacey bra and panties. I pushed her back for a moment just so I could take a good look at the young woman's amazingly sexy body.

"God Mike," she breathed as her breasts rose and fell through her panting, "You have no fucking idea how badly I need this."

"Me too I," muttered as I closed back on her, my lips finding her neck as my hands went behind her to unclasp her bra.

Her fingers twined in my thick hair, caressing my scalp. She moaned out, "No, you don't understand, I haven't... well... since the hotel. Remember the night we spent after Kara left?"

I stepped back from her, her bra falling to the floor, exposing her creamy breasts with perfectly round nipples. But it was her eyes I was looking at, reading the truth of her comment there. "You haven't fucked anyone since that night? That was over a month ago."

She bit her lip and looked down, "I need to tell you before we continue." She paused and I could tell she was wrestling with something difficult, so I led her to the bed and sat her on the edge of it. She held both of my hands and looked up at me as I stood in front of her. "Mike, at first I told myself that I was just taking a break from hooking. Then I told myself that I was in mourning for my father. No matter how many times I got calls or men who approached me, I always politely turned them down. Then I just found I wasn't in the mood, there was always something missing. Last week I took a call from one of my regulars. He drove all the way down here from Vegas to see me. But after he got naked, I just didn't want to go through with it. So I blew him twice and told him it was free for his trouble."

Her story stopped and I knelt down, my eyes coming down to her level. Her bright green eyes were moist and I could tell she was having trouble saying what she wanted to say. I withdrew to my mental fortress and weaved the strands of mana into a subtle and simple spell. Casting it towards her it put her at ease, made her comfortable, and removed her fear. Once the calming spell settled onto Erin, I whispered to her, "What is it Erin? You can tell me."

She shook her head and smiled, the magic I'd cast upon her taking effect and putting her at emotional peace, "It's just that I felt like the next person I fucked wouldn't ever be able to live up to you. I know I was just hired as a job for the week, and I even know that you kept Kara on in my place after I left. But Mike, I felt like there was something there between us. Something I've never felt with just any john. A sort of attachment I've never had with any guy before. Before I met you, I was so wrapped up in just fucking for profit or to get something, but its like... well... I don't know. With you there was actually an emotional connection."

I nodded and leaned forwards to kiss her. When I pulled back she was grinning, "I'm right aren't I? There's something between us?"

I smiled, though internally I honestly felt a bit of shame. I had two prostitutes that thought they were in love with me? Cheyenne fawning over me was bad enough, but at least she was pacified by the fact that we both lived at Ruby's Hideaway. She could fool herself into thinking that sleeping in my bed, and occasionally wearing one of my shirts somehow made her my girlfriend. But what was I going to do with Erin, who lived in a different town? Could I bring her back to the brothel? How would Cheyenne react? How would she react to my native american lover?

Realizing that she was still waiting for an answer, I knew that truth, combined with the calming spell I'd cast on her, was really the only option. "Look Erin," I told her, keeping my eyes locked on hers, "Yes, the fact is I do like you, a lot. But there's more to it than that."

She slumped visibly, her shoulders sagging and her eyes beginning to moisten, "That other girl, Cheyenne, right?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yes, but it's more than that. I know this is going to sound like a stupid guy cop out, but there's no way I can be exclusive. Just like when I met you, you were a working girl, it would have been insane for me to ask you to be exclusive to me, or be angry that you'd fucked other men than me. For much the same reason, I can't be exclusive. I won't be, even if I did want too."

She shook her head again, her ruby gold locks making a halo of bright shining hair about her head. "I don't understand Mike," she said softly, "I thought you were just a bartender. Are you telling me you're a... what... a gigolo or something?"

"Not exactly. I can't go into it Erin. But I can tell you that there is no way I could have a committed and monogamous relationship with anyone right now." My voice dipped down to nearly a whisper and I leaned forwards, my forehead pressing against hers, "...no matter how much I might want too."

She took my face in her hands and tilted it up to her. We kissed again and she looked me in the eyes, "But you do have feelings for me? You'd like us to be something? Something more than just a whore and her client?"

I nodded, "But I have feelings for Cheyenne too. I couldn't pick between either of you, and I wouldn't want to lie to you about that. You're both special to me." I wasn't lying to her. While I didn't love her or Cheyenne, I did honestly feel a connection to the two beauties. I never wanted to be tied down like I had been in my old life, my pre magic life. My marriage had been depressing and doomed, and I wouldn't lock into a relationship like that again. Yet something about those two women, one dark and sultry, the other pale and crimson haired, simply spoke to me. It wasn't just their beauty, it wasn't the fact that they knew how to fuck, and it wasn't that they simply had feelings for me. I couldn't figure out exactly why these two meant something to me, but they did. "You're both special to me, and I'd love to keep you in my life, but the only way to do that is to understand that we wouldn't ever have a normal relationship."

She smiled and kissed me again, "I just want to be with you, I can live without normal."

I laughed and let my hands fall to cup her breasts. My thumb and forefinger lightly pinching the tight pink buds to full hardness, "Yeah, fuck normal."

She moaned softly and replied, "No Mike, Fuck me."

- - -

In a motel room directly across the parking lot from the room that Mike and Erin were in, a man let his curtains fall closed as he turned away from the window. The heavy, smoke stained curtains rustled as he stubbed out a cigarette into an already overflowing ashtray. In his other hand, the cell phone he was holding finally connected to the person he was calling.

"Whutya want?" The voice on the other end said in a muddled voice.

"Get back here," the man said, reaching for a half empty pack of smokes on the bedside table, "The guy finally showed up."

The muddled voice on the other end sounded surprised, "He did? I thought that was a dead end. Ok, I'll be there as soon as I can. Let me just finish this beer."

"No, get back here now." And then with efficiency he hung up his phone and moved to light the cigarette he was fishing out of the pack. That done, he pulled the 9 millimeter from the bedside table drawer and checked the action, making sure a round was chambered. Then tucking it into the back of his pants, he let his shirt fall over it and moved back to the window to watch and wait for his partner to get back to the motel.

A cloud of acrid tobacco smoke rolled from his mouth as he pulled the curtains aside again to watch the room that contained the red headed whore and the man they'd been sent to find.

- - -

I pushed Erin back on the bed and grabbed her black panties, pulling them down her creamy white thighs. She giggled as she lifted her ass to let them slide free, leaving her nude atop the motel comforter. Pulling my shirt off I tossed it to the floor. No suit today, but the linen short sleeve shirt flew slowly through the air as I dove face first towards the shaved sex that was now presented to me. I smiled at the pencil thin strip of tightly trimmed hair that rose from her slit towards the U shaped belly ring above, knowing she kept it largely to prove that she was a natural redhead.

I let my lips fall forwards and begin sucking on her bare pussy lips as her legs wrapped around my muscular shoulders and she locked her ankles behind my back. Her fingers twined into my hair as I began to lick and suck at her slippery cunny. The taste of her arousal flooded my mouth and I could feel my cock hardening inside my pants.

There was an urgency, a need, to the oral attentions I was giving her. She needed this even more than I did, and her sex opened before my ministrations quickly and her passage was slick and ready. She moaned and tugged on my hair, no words needed. I reached down to unbutton my pants and then stood, my lips and chin shining with her juices. I slid the pants and boxers down, letting my thick eight inches spring free.

"Oh god," she said as she gazed at me, "I forgot how big it was. Please hurry, don't wait!" she pleaded.

I did not want to disappoint, and crawled up onto the bed after kicking off my pants and stepping out of my socks and shoes. She crabbed back on the bed and I fell forwards onto her. Her arms wrapping about my torso as we kissed passionately. Our tongues dueled and she licked and sucked her own juices from my face as her breasts pressed against my chest and her hips bucked, eager for the hardness that brushed against her.

I pressed my hands to the mattress, lifting my body away from her for a few moments, and she let a hand slide down between our bodies. Gripping the thick hardness, she guided me into her. The way, while hot and wet, was tight and squeezed my shaft. I pressed and withdrew several times, drawing a chorus of gasps and groans from her, before I was fully hilted into her.

I lowered my body down to hers again, her legs coming around my hips and her ankles locking behind my butt as I slowly drove my cock deep and hard into her. Resting now on my elbows I kissed and sucked at her neck as she moaned and uttered breathless words of encouragement.

"Harder, faster," she breathed as I began to build a faster pace, my cock driving deep into her. I pushed up away from her, my hands again pressing on the mattress, and changing the angle of my thrusts.

Erin gasped and her hands clawed at my shoulders as the head of my cock began pressing deep against that soft spot inside her. Her back arched, her breasts pressing up into me as I continued my thrusting. But then her pussy began clenching and squeezing my rod as she went over the edge into her orgasm.

Her cries of passion drove me even further, and the urge to spill into her was overwhelming. But I kept my pace up. I continued to drive my dick deep and hard into Erin. Her pussy frothing with her juices, splattering my balls and abdomen as she came. But then she opened her eyes, and those bright green orbs locked with mine and she begged, "Cum in me Mike. Fill me up."

With the beauty making such a reasonable request like that, how could I refuse? A few more deep thrusts, and then with a primal groan, I too met my peak. My cock plunged deep into her and I held. My balls tightened and everything froze for a moment, then I released. My hot spunk flooding into her depths. Her fingers clawed at my shoulders as the feel of my seed filling her drove her to a second smaller orgasm.

It was blissful, it was perfect. I finally remembered to take a gasping breath, and looked down at her as my cock continued to spasm and pump cum into her. Her eyes were fluttering and she moaned, "Oh perfection."

Some few minutes later I rolled off her and lay, gasping on the bed next to her. She lay, her breasts heaving as she likewise gasped, trying to get her breath back. "Mike, you have no idea how bad I needed that."

I chuckled, "You said it's been weeks, I can imagine."

She rolled slightly onto her side and looked at me. "More than that Mike, I needed to hear you say that you felt something for me too. Even if it's not exactly what I was expecting, I needed the emotional..." She paused and looked at the door to the motel room. "Did you just hear someone giggling the door knob?" she asked me.

I sat up, propping myself up on my elbows as my cock began to deflate post coitus. "I didn't why did..." My sentence was cut off as the door opened and two men stepped into our room. It was so sudden that Erin and I weren't even sure how to react.

The leading of the two men was a tall and skinny, much like the smoldering cigarette in his mouth. The other shorter, but muscular, like a boxer, but somehow despite his physical stature, seemed less imposing than the skinny man. It was a thought that was quickly put out of my mind however as they closed the door behind them and then the two of them drew pistols and pointed them at Erin and Myself.

"My employers would like their money back." The skinny man said as he pointed his pistol directly at my chest. "Now."

- - -

To be continued

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds