• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Older Woman Fantasy Comes True

Older Woman Fantasy Comes True

12

I have, as long as I can remember, have had a fantasy about being with an older woman. I don't know when or how it started, but it was fueled even more by something that happened between my Aunt and I. (This is not a story about that encounter. See my other story, "In Memory of Aunt Lisa".)

The woman that I had married confessed to me that she lost her virginity to a married man that she babysat for. He was 15 years older than her. They had a two-year long affair of which she broke off after she met me.

When I married her, I thought I would have an endless, sex filled marriage, but instead, she had hang ups about her affair with him and they caused her to be less than interested in sex. The lack of sex with her and the images of her being with the older man in my head, caused me to have endless fantasies about being with an older woman.

I was 47 years old when my fantasy finally came true.

I work at a manufacturing company. There is always a large turnaround of people working there sent from a Temporary Agency. Mary Beth was one of the ones assigned from the agency. She was attractive, tiny, less than 5' tall and around 100lbs. I couldn't tell her age, I just knew she was older than me. If I were to guess, I would have guessed she was in her early 50's. She seemed quiet and kept to herself mostly. If I were to compare her to a Celebrity, I would say she had the looks and innocence of Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. Her voice even sounded like hers.

I worked in the maintenance department, so I would on occasion have to work on machines operating in her area. On one occasion, I dropped a bolt on the floor and it rolled under her chair.

I got down on the floor to retrieve it and to my surprise, she spun her chair around, opened her legs slightly, and said, "While you're down there ......".

It caught me off guard, but my reply was, "It would be my pleasure."

We both laughed and I finished working on the machine and she went back to work. Before I left though, I checked out her hand to see if she was wearing a wedding band. She was.

A few months went by. We would talk a little. I said something one time, I can't remember what it was, but her reply to it was, "You remind me of my husband." I asked her if that was a good thing or a bad thing. She said that it was a good thing.

Valentine's Day that year was on a Saturday. Saturday's were optional days to work and not many people would work them. I stopped at a grocery store and bought some heart shaped cookies to give to the ladies at work. Mary Beth was the only lady that came in to work that day. She was working all by herself in a distant part of the building. I took a couple of cookies to her and wished her a Happy Valentine's Day. She took the cookies and held them and looked at them for the longest time.

She looked at me, kind of sorrowful, and said, "Thank you. This will probably be the only Valentine I will get."

I replied, "Oh, I bet your husband will just spoil the heck out of you today."

Her reply to that shocked me. She said, "Oh, my husband died."

I apologized. I felt like a fool, but she had always talked about him in the present tense. She told me that it wasn't necessary for me to apologize because I didn't know that her husband had passed away.

We began talking more and more after that day. She would always find me before our shift started to tell me good morning. As the weeks passed, she told me about her first husband. He was an alcoholic and he abused her mentally and emotionally. She divorced him and remarried. She told me how wonderful her second husband was. They did everything together. They were inseparable. They were together ten years. She had lost him to cancer.

We talked some about my life. Mary Beth could tell that things were not all roses and daffodils in my marriage. She asked me if I would ever cheat on my wife. I told her that I did, once. My wife found out about it. She was hurt and angry for a while but wanted to stay together "for the children".

A few weeks later, Mary Beth mentioned to me that she had to make an appointment to take her car to a garage to have a headlight replaced. I told her she didn't have to take it to a garage and pay labor for a fifteen-minute job. I offered to change the light for her. We agreed to meet at a nearby auto parts store after work and I would change the light in the parking lot.

The day that began our affair!!!!

I borrowed some tools from work and we met at the auto parts store. We went inside and bought the head light. We returned to the parking lot and I proceeded to remove her old head light. I opened the tail gate on my truck and told her she could sit on it. She was too short to hop up on to it, so I gave her a little boost.

Mary Beth said, "Thank you, Kind Sir. You're such a gentleman. You remind me so much of my Johnny." (Johnny was her deceased husband's name and also my name.) "That must be why your name is Johnny."

There was a fast food restaurant next to the auto parts store. Mary Beth asked me if wanted something to eat. She offered to walk over and get something. I declined. She then suggested she get us a cup of coffee or iced tea or something. I told her that an iced tea sounded good. I reached for my wallet, but she insisted on paying.

She hopped down from the tail gate and reached inside her car window to get her wallet. I couldn't help but notice how sexy her little butt looked as she bent over through the window. (some gentlemen I was) She had taken some money out her wallet and tossed the wallet on to her front seat.

She asked me how I liked my iced tea.

I told her, "With two sugars."

She stood close to me and put one hand on my chest and the other on my face and said, "Somebody as sweet as you shouldn't need two sugars in their tea."

(A little side note here. I am only 5'4" tall. There are not too many women that I know that are shorter than me. Recall that Mary Beth was less than 5' tall. When she was standing in front of me looking up into my eyes, I can't explain the feeling that I had. It was such a wonderful feeling. Maybe tall men know it. It wasn't a sense of dominance or control. Was it a sense of being adored? I can't explain it so I won't try. I just know it was a good feeling.)

I finished installing the head light and went to the dash to turn on the switch to test it. I noticed her wallet laying on the seat. Her drivers license was showing. I couldn't resist checking it to see what her birth date was. She was 60 years old at the time. 13 years older than me.

She returned with the iced teas. We sat on the tail gate and enjoyed the warm sun and each other's company. Afterwards she got in to her car to go home.

Once in the car, she reached for her wallet. She asked me how much she owed me for changing her head light. I told her she didn't owe me anything.

"I have to give you something.", she protested.

I replied, "Well, if you insist, a kiss will do."

She reached her hand out the window, tugged my shirt gently to pull me closer to her. I turned my cheek to her to accept the kiss but she turned my face towards her and kissed me longingly on my mouth. I spontaneously responded by kissing back, gently sliding my tongue deep in to her mouth.

We kissed like that for a few seconds. When we finally broke off our kiss, she commented, "My! What a kisser!!! Ya' know what? I have some place else you could put that tongue.... but then again, you're probably one of those guys that like to be gone down on but don't like to return the favor."

My reply to her was, "Au Contraire. I'm just the opposite. I enjoy giving as much as I do receiving."

Teasingly mocking me, she replied, "Au Contraire, I am going to have to keep that in mind. Thank you ever so much for fixing my head light."

She put the car in drive. I was still standing close to it. She slowly pulled away, but as she did, she reached her hand out of the window and grazed it across my crotch.

I heard her humming, "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM", as her hand passed over my manhood.

The next day at work while I was working on a machine in her area, she approached me from behind and put her face close to my ear. What she said almost caused me to drop a wrench that I had in my hand.

"I want to give you a blow job.", she quietly purred. Then she turned and sat back down at her assembly bench and started working again.

I always would take my breaks in the tool room. The other guys would go outside to smoke, so I would be by myself. That morning, at first break, Mary Beth joined me in the tool room.

She asked, "Well? Do you want one?"

I questioned, "Want one, what?" I knew what she was talking about, but didn't know how else to respond.

She asked, "You heard what I said to you this morning, didn't you?"

I said, "Yes."

Her reply, "Well, do you want one? I love sucking dick and I haven't had one in my mouth in..., I don't know how long." She then said, "Don't worry, I'm not going to get obsessed with you and be a stalker or try to ruin your marriage or anything like that. I just want to give you a blow job."

I heard the other guys returning from break. So, I had to give her some type of answer. Quick!

"OK. We can work out when and where later.", I answered.

She quickly brushed her hand across my crotch and said, "You won't regret it, I promise."

At lunch break, she again joined me in the tool room. She asked me if I came up with a 'when and where' yet. I suggested that we could meet the next morning before work at a gas station with a car wash that was near where we work. She could do it while driving through the car wash.

Mary Beth purred, "My, my, you're a kinky one, aren't you? My "Kitty" is getting wet at just the thought of it. What time do you want to meet?"

We agreed to meet there at 6:00am. She suggested that we wash my truck so that she has more room to get comfortable and enjoy it.

The rest of the day at work, every time she saw me she would make a suggestive sucking motion on her finger. I think I spent the rest of the day at work with a hard on.

The next morning I got to the gas station around 5:55am. I didn't see her there. I was laying odds that she would be a no show. I filled my truck up with gas and bought the prepaid Super Plus car wash at the gas pump. I figured that would give us 10 minutes inside the car wash. I also grabbed several of the blue towels for washing windows from the dispenser. I would need something to wipe off with just in case she did show up.

I pulled my truck around to the parking area for the car wash. I just finished parking when I saw her pulling in. I flashed my headlights so that she would notice me. She drove over and parked next to me. I got out of my truck and walked over to her car.

She said, "Are you ready for this? I've been awake all night fantasizing about it."

I opened her car door for her and allowed her to step out.

"Thank you, Kind Sir." She said after kissing me on the cheek. Afterwards, I helped her up in to the passenger side of my truck.

I pulled up to the car wash. There were two cars ahead of us. We kissed while we were waiting. She took my hand and placed it on her breast and let me caress it.

After about a minute of that she said, "Well, get 'it' out."

We were still outside of the car wash, but I still took 'it' out. She began to stroke it while we were waiting our turn to go inside the wash.

She throatily said, "I can't wait any longer, I want that thing in my mouth! NOW!" With that, she leaned down and began giving me the most unforgettable, fantastic blow job that I have ever had.

She began my taking her tongue and sliding it up and down length of the underside of my dick. She cupped my balls in her hand and gently massaged them. When her tongue would reach the top of my dick, she would swirl it around its head and soak it with her saliva. All the while, she was making cooing and moaning sounds of pleasure.

Soon, it was our turn to go into the car wash. I had to stop to punch in the code. She stopped sucking me while I did this. I was relieved because I didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to hold back my orgasm.

Once inside the wash, she resumed her talents on me. This time she engulfed my dick with her mouth and sucked it hungrily. Her slurping and moaning sounds were driving me crazy. She would go as deep as she could, sucking and slurping on the way down. When she came back up to the tip, she would swirl her tongue around the head. Slurping, sucking, moaning, cooing, massaging my balls. I couldn't hold back any longer.

What happened next will forever be embedded in my erotic memories.

I began to erupt my load. Mary Beth sure knew how to give blow jobs. When my first spurt of cum hit her mouth, she pinched off the base of my dick with her thumb. The second spurt was pushing against the pinched off point waiting for release. With the first spurt in her mouth, she alternately swirled her tongue around my cock head and then sucked gently. She then opened her mouth slightly and let my hot cum drizzle down over my cock shaft.

When her mouth was empty, she sucked my dick deep into her mouth again and released the pressure from her thumb. The second spurt shot into her mouth. She again repeated the same process of pinching off the base of my dick and savoring the spurt of cum in her mouth and then let it slowly drizzle down my cock.

It was hard for me to believe, but I think this cycle continued for 6 or 7 cum spurts.

When she realized that she could no longer extract any more cum from me, she took my cum covered dick and rubbed it all over her face, chin and neck. Cooing and moaning the whole time.

The car wash had finished and we had to exit. She sat up in the seat, and was taking her hands and rubbing my cum deep into the pores of her face, chin and neck. All the while, she was cooing and moaning.

I drove back around to where her car was. I took one of the blue towels and cleaned myself off and then returned my exhausted dick back into my pants. I offered her a towel but she had refused it.

She finished rubbing my cum into her pores and then licked her fingers off. She leaned back, with a smile of contentment, and said, "Why didn't you warn me?"

"Warn you of what?" I enquired.

"That you were such a heavy cummer. I almost couldn't handle it all.", she purred.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think I was capable of that many ejactulets.", I said apologetically.

"Ejactulets? Are you always so proper?" she asked. She then continued, "and quit your damn apologizing. I didn't mind all that cum." Giggling, teasingly, mocking me, she said, "Your ejactulets are delicious. Thank You!!!".

Again, I offered her one of the blue towels. She told me no. She wanted to keep my cum on her face all day. She loved the smell of it. She then asked me if she could have the towel that I had cleaned myself off with. She placed it to her nose and took a deep breath of it and moaned ever so sensually.

I escorted her to her car, returned to my truck and then we went to work.

All morning at work, every time she would see me she tormented me. She would lick her finger and then slowly slide it over her cheek and then seductively suck her fingertip. It was so erotic. I had to keep the bulge in my jeans hidden.

I had to work through my first break in order to finish repairs on a machine that had jammed. Mary Beth found where I was working and joined me.

"I went to the tool room, you weren't there. Are you trying to avoid me?" she asked, as she was reaching around me rubbing my crotch.

I looked around to make sure there wasn't anybody that could see us. I said, "Be careful, there are too many pricks around here that would love to see you doing that to me and make a big issue out of it. We both could end up being suspended or fired."

She softly whispered, "There is only one prick that I am aware of in the area, and it is getting harder and harder."

Again, I warned her to be careful.

She then asked me, "Well, what did you think? Did I do good? Did you enjoy it?"

I smiled at her and quickly kissed her on the top of her head and said, "It was awesome. YOU are awesome!"

"But, did you ENJOY it?" she questioned.

I said, "Yes. Very much so."

"Well, you told me that you enjoy giving as much as receiving. So, if you enjoyed receiving it "very much so", then I guess you should get a chance to "very much so" enjoy giving it.", she purred.

I couldn't believe this woman. So, innocent looking but yet so erotic. I had heard it said that you have to be careful of the quiet ones.

At lunch break we had more time to talk, and talk she did. She told me how she just loves to suck dick. She loved the taste of cum. She used to suck "her Johnny's" dick just about every night. She would fall asleep under the covers with his dick in her mouth. She said she would wake up through the night and begin to suck on it as if she were a baby sucking on a pacifier.

As I sat there with precum leaking from my hard on, she proceeded to tell me that she needed her "kitty" licked. She said she hadn't had her kitty licked in probably over 30 years. Her Johnny didn't like going down on a woman. He had a bad experience with a smelly woman the first time he tried it and threw up. He could never get past that experience to try it again. She said her first husband tried, but he only wanted to do it when he was drunk and he was lousy at it.

I said, "I really do enjoy performing oral on a woman. I haven't done it for a while though. My wife won't let do it on her ever since I cheated on her. But maybe it's like riding a bicycle, it'll come back to me."

"Ok, Mr. Proper. Let's make plans for you to "perform oral on me.", she teasingly mocked.

We tried to think of a place to meet. We couldn't go to her house. Her adult son was still living with her. We talked about going to a motel. I told her I would pay if she would register. So that was going to be our plan for the following weekend.

A couple of days before we were to go to the motel, she came in to work all excited.

She exclaimed, "The fates must be with us!!!!! My sister called me last night and asked me if I could house sit for her while she went on vacation for a week. We can meet there!!!!!!!"

On Saturday of that week, I pretended I was going to work. Instead I met Mary Beth at her sister's house. Mary Beth was waiting on the porch for me. She looked fantastic. She was wearing blue jean shorts and a sleeveless button down blouse. The Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island look.

She led me into the house. She told me that this was the house that she grew up in. Her sister bought it from their parents. She led me to a bed room. She said that this was her room while growing up.

She lay back on the bed, looking so sexy. It was the first time I saw her legs exposed. They were so shapely. Not a blemish on them. She didn't have shoes on. She had tiny feet with perfectly shaped toes. I remember thinking to myself, "My god, this is the perfect woman."

I laid next to her and we began to kiss. We didn't kiss for very long and she started undoing my belt. She got my pants off and wrapped her legs around my one leg. She was thrusting her love nest against my leg. I could feel her wetness and heat through her shorts.

She pulled my shirt off while I was pulling her shorts off. Her exposed love nest was now thrusting against my leg. She was dripping wet with her love juices. She reached down with her hand and soaked it with her love juices. She then brought her hand up to my mouth for me to taste.

I slowly, teasingly licked her juices from her fingers. I was making moaning sounds, the kind a person makes when something tastes delicious.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Older Woman Fantasy Comes True

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds