• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Olympic Gold
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Olympic Gold

'Oh right. I do sometimes, but I tend to sleep with girls that seem OK. That's probably a bit naïve but...'

'No, it's OK, let's change the subject.'

'OK, where were you going until you met me?'

'I'm not sure. I thought I might stop off in Europe somewhere. I've got to face the music sometime though.'

'It's not like you were completely nude though is it?'

'No... but it's not so much that. It's being thrown out so inogm, igo...?

'Ignominiously?'

'Yes, that's it. I've got my club to face too.'

'Is Kelly in the same club?'

'Yes, but she wasn't selected, like I say, we're not in the top list.'

'OK, I'm still listening, I can't find my spray.'

'It's Okay, what's your next move?'

'I don't know, go to the authorities I suppose.'

'So your girlfriend is pretty then?'

'Hmm, of course, why?'

'Good sex yeah?'

'Yes, why?'

'Better than me?'

'Different.'

'Oh? Different in what way?'

'It's romantic, more... I don't know. I'm not sure I can analyse it like that.'

'Try. I'm interested.'

'It's different because you're different. You're a little minx aren't you.'

'Do you think so?'

Yes, I think it's a good description. You're quite forward.'

'I know what I want. I love sex, but I'm hot-headed.'

'I think you're refreshing. You're one of my fantasies.'

'Oh, really, tell me more?'

'Hang on let me open a bottle of water, do you want one?'

'Yes please.'

They both took several gulps. Their work out had left them in need of refreshment.

'I guess it's because you look so young. I have a thing about gymnasts, you know watching the TV. I think a lot of men do, but maybe don't admit it.'

'Do you think I'm a nymphet?'

'Ooh, I'm not sure I'd use that term. Not that young!'

'I don't think about it, I look young, but that's good isn't it? Maybe I'll look 40 when I'm 60. Tee hee. Some of the gymnasts are a lot younger than me though.'

'I know, but you can tell they're young, they're not developed. I'm not interested in them sexually, but they look nice.'

'Nice?'

I mean I think they're just cute now. They're too young.'

'I'm glad to hear it. But I look young enough yes?'

'You have a young woman's body, but you have a younger face. I guess you're anomalous.'

'Anoma what?

'You're old enough, but you look like you might not be. That interests me. Is that wrong?'

Cally thought about this for a while.

Stephen was beginning to feel uneasy with the conversation -- examining the darker recesses of his sexuality.

'I think it's pervy.'

'Oh brilliant thanks, that makes me feel a lot better.'

'Don't worry about it.'

'How can I not, you're making me feel guilty about myself.'

'I'm just being honest.'

'So, I'm a perv?'

'I didn't say so. I wouldn't feel comfortable with you, if I thought that, but I do feel comfortable.'

'Cally I want to kiss you.'

'Come here then.'

He stroked her face and gave her a huge sloppy kiss. He pulled her towel away and kissed her breasts. She had puffy areola and Stephen licked them as if they were marshmallows.

'You're rock hard again. Dou you want me to suck you?'

'Can I think about it?'

'OK, lie back.'

She took him into her mouth deeply and gave him the most exquisite blow job he could ever remember. Her mouth was so soft.

'Aah Cally, yes, oh you sweet darling, that's so good. Just keep doing that, just exactly like that.'

Cally gobbled and licked his cock, as if her life depended on it.

'Ah fuck, Cally I don't know what score you'd get at gymnastics but you... awww, you get gold at sucking my cock.'

This made the girl laugh and she almost choked.

'Don't stop!'

Cally was half gagging, half laughing.

'Gold! that's too fricking corny. You don't deserve it. I'll finish you off later; let's go out and eat.'

He couldn't believe what had just happened. His arousal dwindled gradually as he realised she meant it and had begun to dress.

'Where are you taking me now?'

'Oh, there's tons of places to eat here, I don't know, just anywhere.'

'We're not going to eat dog's testicles and monkey brains are we?'

'Urgh! No, I hope not any ways, they're mainly on the side streets, last night I found a proper restaurant.'

It was even more humid than before but not so hot. Cally had changed into a short denim skirt, which wiggled wonderfully as she walked.

'I don't know Cally, what are you like?'

Her face lit up.

'I don't know. What am I like, what have I done now?'

'Nothing, you amuse me, that's all.'

'How? How about this one?'

'You just do, OK yes, it looks as good as anywhere.'

The restaurant was poorly lit like the other place. There was a long bar behind where a couple of chefs were tossing things in hot woks and a table was lined with all manner of rice, noodles and what Stephen thought looked like shrimps.

A man showed them to a table, which was in an area higher than the rest of the place.

'You want special?'

'The special?' Asked Stephen.

'Noodles, crayfish, chicken and free beer -- all one price, is good, very poplar.'

'What do you reckon?' Asked Cally.

'Sounds good to me. But you're paying!'

They were both hungry and ate without exchanging too many words.

'Are you OK Stephen? you look like you're somewhere else.'

'Sorry, yes I was thinking about Angelina - my girlfriend. Sorry, that must sound awful.'

'You English say sorry a lot don't you? It's OK, I understand, she's become a big part of your life. This is OK isn't it?'

'Yes, quite tasty, not too spicy. Cally?'

'Yes?'

'This situation. Is this possible? Is it real?'

She banged the table with her fist.

'It seems real enough to me.'

'I know, but not just that. I mean us. I'm 38, you're 19. A gymnast. It's like I've opened a two pound box of chocolates and eaten the whole lot in 10 minutes.'

'Don't worry, maybe you should do the lottery when you get home. On a roll eh?'

For a while they sat and stared at each other. They played footsie. He thought about earlier and he could feel he was ready for a resumption in hostilities.

Back at the hotel room, Cally disappeared into the small ensuite while Stephen lay on the bed.

The door opened. Stephen opened his eyes.

'Oh Cally, you've put it on! You look totally amazing!!!'

'I said I would, you like it do you?'

'Like it. It's doesn't really hide much does it. Turn round. Oh Cally!!!'

Stephen knelt down behind her and did what he had been yearning to do since he had met her.

'You really like my butt don't you.'

'Hmmm, it's lovely. It's amazing.'

The attention he was giving her gorgeous bottom was turning her on, but she wanted something a bit more to the point.

'Let's give each other oral pleasure.' Suggested Cally.

Stephen stood up and carried her to the bed. He enjoyed the 69 position and having her dressed in her performing gear was an extra turn on. He made a real pig of himself. She responded to his tongue by raining into his mouth. It was like he was eating a never ending supply of syrup. Cally was the first to break off and then simply took control. Stephen was overwhelmed. He felt wonderfully submissive. She seemed to have strength in her hips and groin that he wouldn't have imagined possible. She allowed him the pleasure of sucking her breasts and nibbling her neck, making sure he stayed hard for her. Cally had to hold on as she went into orgasm. Clutching the pillow behind him and pressing her mouth to his. Her climax was complete carnal abandon -- convulsive, noisy and athletic.

She was strong but she was light and Stephen lifted her off and took her the old-fashioned way. He was keen to see that round, gymnast's bottom quivering with his thrusts for the second time that day. As he felt his gasket about to blow, Cally came for the second time. Another over the top, breathless performance. This met with Stephen's approval. This was good sex.

They woke more or less together. It was early. The girl took a deep breath.

'I'm thirsty, will you get me a bottle of water.'

'Of course I will babe.'

He pulled out a bottle then stopped. He took his crucifix and looked at it. He looked across at the bed; she was snuggled under the duvet.

"Forgive me Angelina. I love you."

'Bye the way, if I forget to say it again, thank you for everything.'

Cally smiled a Cally smile.

'You don't deserve me.'

'I'll never forget you. You're so sweet, in your way.'

'Me sweet! Ha!'

'In a way. I guess it's not obvious.'

Stephen handed her the bottle and kissed her neck, making her shiver.

'Are you feeling frisky again young man?'

'How can I not be, you're so blimming hot.'

After an hour of libidinous fervour, Cally began to dress and Stephen went to the bathroom. As he closed the door behind him everything went black.

When he woke up he was lying on the grass outside the big rock in the university. He stood up. He felt a little dizzy, otherwise he was OK. He looked for the door. It was shut. He thought about going back. Maybe he could go back to where he left Cally. Try to find her again. He paused and decided to leave it. Whatever had happened, he was home now and he needed a good night's sleep. On the walk home he thought about his gymnast. It must have been a dream, or some sort of hallucination. He stopped at the corner shop on the way and bought a bar of chocolate. As he sifted through his pocket change, there in the middle, were two shiny Chinese coins.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Olympic Gold
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 560 milliseconds