• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Olympus has Fallen Ch. 03

Olympus has Fallen Ch. 03

12

"This just total sucks!" Peander moaned again as he squatted down and gently poked the fading campfire with the tip of his sword. "Everyone else in the platoon got tonight off but us! If this is not the most ultimate fucked up screw job of all times than I do not know..."

"Why don't you just shut up about it for crying out loud!" Captain Leonidas barked as he interrupted his disgruntled young underling. "You have been bitching non-stop all night, so enough already!" Leaning up against the cold column of the small marble shrine they were guarding, he laid his spear down on the ground and sighed. "We all drew the short straws tonight Private, so we are the ones that get to be on guard duty this evening, not them. It could have just as easily been one of the others, so enough with your complaining and go out on point!" As they finished talking, both turned as a form walked out of the darkness towards their fire.

"Nothing to report Captain Leonidas," Atreus interrupted as he returned from his watch and sauntered over to join the other two. Shaking his head, he added "By the way, I could not help but overhear your conversation Leonidas, and you certainly appear to have no heart left in that old beaten down body of yours. I think you are being overly harsh on the boy."

"Oh?" Leonidas answered as he lifted his thick graying eyebrows up into a sharp arch. "How so? When we were his age we knew how to follow orders and not fucking run off at the mouth with a barrage of whining every time we had to do our duty." Smiling at his old friend he added "And who are you calling old and beaten down anyway? Why I could still beat down your senile old ass in a fight and best you at the Pankration any time you say." Standing up and assuming the stance of a wrestler he added "So come on old man. You think you can still take on your old Captain? I bet I smack that withered up broken down sack of rotting goat meat you call a body in two seconds flat once we hit the mat."

Waving him away dismissively Atreus smiled. "Keep your toga on gramps. I am too tired, and my back hurts too much for play fighting this morning. You know, I can still feel every scar and scrape of every battle we were ever in you know."

Laughing, Leonidas nodded. "So true..." Grinning he added "We certainly saw quite the amount of action in our day didn't we old friend. Why back in our day every man feared us and we certainly burned our way through quite the bevy of willing beauties I dare say." Sighing as he gripped his back in pain and winced he grinned even wider. "Ah, youth. Those were the days weren't they."

"Yes, they certainly were," Atreus answered with a laugh. "And that is my point. You see, you and I are old already. Our options for ideal entertainment on the Solstice is probably limited to enjoying a bit of roast lamb at home with the grandkids. Perhaps we will be lucky and enjoy an amphora of wine by the fire and hope we don't have to get up five times that night to pee." Pointing over at Peander he smirked. "Our young friend over there I bet had far more entertaining plans than that. Perhaps he had thoughts of enjoying the sexual favors of some top-heavy young servant girl whose cooch he could nuzzle his face into all night. Or maybe he and his buddies were planning to go out on a free-for-all drunken whore fest. Zeus knows we did our fair share of that when we were his age. Who knows what his plans were, but I am sure they were more exciting than hanging out on the side of Icy Mount Olympus with two old men all night."

Squinting his eyes, he smirked and added "But I can definitely say that the hairs on my head are not so gray that I can't remember what it was like to be young once. That being said, I think you need to be a bit more understanding of the boy." Closing his eyes and smiling as some distant erotic faded memory flooded into his mind he continued. "Mmmm, the Solstice is truly for the young."

"Yeah!" Peander yelled back, happy for the support of Atreus. He could not have put it better if he had said it himself. He, at just eighteen, was a vigorous, lusty, young recruit while the other two were far older grizzled veterans of the army, their pussy chasing days far in the distant past.

"Hey you! Be quiet and go out on point as I ordered!" Leonidas snapped as he glared at the outburst of Peander. Turning back to Atreus he frowned deeply and whispered. "You know; you are not helping me here. How will this boy learn discipline if you keep undermining my authority? Do you want him to stay weak and pitiful like a little girl? How would our Village survive an attack by the Persians, or the Northern Barbarians, or any number of enemies on our borders if we do not train the next generation of fighters properly? Already I can see our Greek civilization getting weaker and weaker as the youngsters today forget the glories of our past."

Now insulted, Peander shot up straight as he overheard. "Listen here Captain. I do not want to be insubordinate, but I am not weak. I fear no man! But this shit tonight is just plain boring. All I have done since I joined this platoon is march and drill, march and drill. How am I supposed to learn the ways of war if all we do is talk about it?"

Not waiting for a response, he continued. "Plus, what are we guarding here tonight anyway?" Glancing over to the shrine, he pointed at the statue inside. "What fool would attack the shrine to the Goddess Euphrosyne?" Glancing further up the mountain towards the perpetually snow-capped peaks at the summit, he added. "Especially when she and her sister's palace is just right up there on Olympus! Would not she and her sisters, the other Divine Graces, come swooping down in all of their fury to defend their shrine if it were attacked? Is it really necessary for us to guard the shrine tonight? Fuck Captain, as you know, even her own Priests took the night off!"

Smirking, Captain Leonidas followed his gaze up to the peaks of Olympus. He knew in his gut that his young charge had a point, but he would not dare agree with him out loud. This was a bullshit detail, and he knew it, especially on the Solstice. The priests of the shrines to the Graces had long retired to their palaces for countless parties celebrating the coming of the new sun. They showed all by their actions that slackness was the actual order of the day. True though this may be, it was beside the point to his assignment. An order was an order, and if the King of Larissa wanted a guard for the shrine on the Solstice, it was his job to provide it.

Dropping his smirk into a blank authoritarian stare Leonidas said, "Perhaps you are right and the Graces would come and defend their shrine as you say, but that is not the issue son. Your job, and mine, and a job that is to be performed without question or complaint is to guard this shrine. It is none of your business what the priests of the Graces do with their time. They alone have to answer to the Goddess for their actions, not us." Pointing to himself he added "As for me, I have devoted my life and my honor to the Grace's service. If I were to be blessed enough to meet them in person, I would not want my duty or loyalty questioned."

Laughing from the side of the tiny shrine, Atreus looked over at Peander and added "You see boy, this is why he is an officer and we are not!"

Frowning, Peander looked down and grumbled. "That is easy for you to say. You have had your glory."

"What did you say?" Leonidas asked.

"I said, you two have had your glory, sir. You and Atreus have both lived full and exciting lives. You have killed many men. You have loved scores of women. You have both done great things. Without being disrespectful sir, but..."

"But what?"

"But I am just losing my mind here in boredom here. I need some... excitement! You know what I am saying?"

"Oh? Excitement eh? So you want to feel the thrill of battle? You want to experience the charge that a man can only feel when he takes the life of one of the enemy, right? Do I understand what you are saying correctly?"

"Well... yeah!"

"It looks like we have a real killer on our hands here Leonidas!" Atreus called out from the side. "Those Persians won't have a chance with the likes of him."

Frowning, Leonidas stepped forward and stood nose to nose with Peander. "You don't know what the fuck you are talking about boy! War is not all the stupendous glory that you make it out to be. It is a bloody stinking fucked up mess that is best avoided if possible. Trust me, once you have seen the head of your best friend sliced off in front of your eyes, you will change your tune. The minute you smell the coppery warm odor of your own life force oozing out of your gut from a stab wound, you won't feel so romantic about glory son. Life is a short and brutal affair, and you should fall to your knees every night and thank the Gods and Goddesses on Olympus that their divine protection keeps such ugliness at bay."

"But why are you such a hard ass about drills then sir? If you hate war so much, why do you seem to live it constantly?"

"Because only those who truly know and fear war, know that the best way to avoid it is to constantly prepare for it. You see, throughout history...."

"Shhhh!!!" Atreus yelled out as he interrupted them. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Leonidas and Peander asked as they turned over and looked at Atreus.

"Thunder... or something. I don't know what, but I definitely hear it. Can't you guys hear anything?"

Glancing up at the sky, Leonidas grimaced. The weather was nearly perfect. Crisp and cold, the dark azure color of the heavens was just turning slightly pink as the sun rose behind Mount Olympus and betrayed no signs of storms anywhere on the horizon. "Your ears must be failing you, old man. The weather is clear today. In fact, as you can see, dawn is breaking and our relief squad should be reporting for duty any minute making this whole conversation moot."

In the midst of his impromptu weather report, all three men suddenly froze as a huge rumble was heard by them all. Coming from down in the valley they all turned towards the rumbling noise. Watching intensely, they saw a single black cloud appear in the northern sky. Growing darker by the second, the form swirled and bubbled like a boiling caldron of ink tossed into a crystal clear lake and began rushing up the valley towards them. Within seconds, the black mass raced up the slopes before stopping right in the front of the shrine. As they looked on in horror, the dark swirling mass rapidly dissipated and out of the remnants of the mist, a charging horde of women on ferocious winged black horses raced out.

Frozen in terror at the sight, none of the three men spoke as they stared helplessly at the terrifying yet arousing visions now standing before them. Each of the riders was a woman of indescribable beauty, like no woman any of the men had ever seen in their lives. All of them shockingly and ball throbbingly tall and curvy, Peander, and the others dropped their mouths open at the view, the powerful electric charge of lust surging through their bodies. Despite the erotic appeal of the beauties, there was no doubt they were threatening, as each woman, forty-one in all, were armed to the teeth. With large silver armor breastplates barely covering their well-endowed chests and long gold and black shields pockmarked with the visible signs of prior battles, they were a fearsome sight. They completed their threatening appearance by the sight of their tall winged helmets containing the locks of their long, luxurious golden hair.

Watching on helplessly as they approached, all three men could feel their blood run cold in their veins. Each man's cock however instantly sprang to attention, their minds roiling in a thick haze as they tried to reconcile such terror and lust so artfully combined in one package. The rational part of their minds could sense the obvious danger, the long blood-stained swords hanging at the rider's sides being especially ominous, but their libidos could not resist the view of the rest of their bodies. Staring on in a state of horrified horniness, Peander was especially drawn to their short fur skirts barely covering forty-one sets of long luscious limbs that begged to be worshiped.

Stopping her horse in the front of the party, Freya looked down at the three and smirked.

"Well now! It appears we have some brave stragglers on our hands here, girls!" Unsheathing her sword as she climbed down from her horse, she pointed it squarely at Leonidas and barked. "So, I will give you boys the same choice as we gave the others. Fight or fuck? It is your choice, so choose wisely."

"How about fight and then fuck?" came a response from one of the other Valkyries behind her as the rest broke into laughter.

Terrified into silence, Leonidas shook as he slowly raised his shield and motioned to Peander and Atreus to come forward and form into battle formation. Nervously gathering their shields and spears, they joined him in front of the shrine and nervously lifted their weapons and armor up to assume a defensive posture.

Cocking her head to the side as she watched the three men approach, Freya said, "I don't know about this girls. The prospects for entertainment from these three seems pretty slim right." Pointing her sword back at Leonidas she added "I doubt old Gramps here could either fight or fuck." Turning to Atreus she twisted her face into a frown and shook her head. "And this Geezer too looks a bit frail and quite long in the tooth. I doubt this one would last thirty seconds between my thighs." But when she glanced over at Peander she stopped and smiled. "Now he, on the other hand, might have promise. Not a full meal, of course, but definitely a tasty appetizer."

"I call dibs on him first!" Brunhilde, one of the Valkyries, called out as she dismounted.

"You are on sacred ground here!" Leonidas bravely barked, his voice quivering but still strong as he tried to maintain a brave front. "This shrine is devoted to the glorious Grace, and powerful Goddess, Euphrosyne! She is merciful and will not harm you if you leave now!"

"Oh?" Freya said with a wink as she glanced back at the other Valkyries who now were all were dismounting from their steeds and walking forward. "You hear that girls? This is a shrine to a 'Goddess'!" Mockingly bowing she sarcastically added "We should show our reverence."

Standing back up she looked at the three men and said "So, is that a statue of the bitch in there?" Beading her eyes, she peered past them into the tiny shrine and laughed. Inside the small marble colonnade stood a seven-foot golden statue to Euphrosyne. Naked and glorious in her beauty, despite being made of metal, her eyes were made of pure sapphires and the artist had somehow amazingly been able to capture her trademark devilish twinkle in her pupils.

Shaking her head, Freya said "Not very imposing boys. I think you guys are way overdue for a serious divinity upgrade." Pointing to herself and then back towards the forty Valkyries standing behind her she added "Why worship a lifeless hunk of metal as a Goddess when right here in front of you, you can experience the real thing!" Brushing past him as she walked up the two short steps to the shrine she smirked as she studied the statue to Euphrosyne up close.

"She is beautiful I have to admit, but..." spinning around and raising her sword in the air to make her point she said. "I would think we are far more beautiful than this frail beyotch! I mean, just look at her. Sure, her hips are shapely and these tits are nice and full, but you little men need something more substantial to whip your asses into shape. You need a Goddess who demands worship and will kick your ass to get it!" Pausing as she glanced back at the statue, she then looked over at one of the Valkyries and added "Still...you have to give these Greeks credit. I mean, just look at the craftsmanship that went into this piece of art. Those doofuses in the north can't create anything half as beautiful as this. All of the monuments and shrines erected to me look like dog shit compared to this."

Her face brightening, she paused and then added "Hmmm, I think this would be a great addition to my bathroom don't you think? It would definitely class up the joint. Perhaps it might even act as an inspiration to get those vapid Vikings to ramp up their artistic skills a bit. I mean, it is embarrassing to be outclassed in the art department by a bunch of Greeks don't you think."

As she spoke the other Valkyries howled their approval, breaking into applause and loud laughs.

"Am I right girls?"

"Wonderful idea Freya!" the gorgeous Valkyrie, Brunhilde, called out with a snort as she started to walk towards the shrine. "Shall I pack it up?"

"FREYA!" Leonidas exclaimed. "You are not Greek! Who are you?"

"Greek? Hardly that, mortal. We are from the lands of the North, and I am the Goddess of Love and War." Pointing back at the other women she added "And these are my fearsome Valkyries; the Goddesses of battle, carnage, pillage, and mayhem."

Twisting his mouth into a wry smile, Leonidas spoke. "Look, ladies, I don't know who you are really, but this is your final warning. Even though you outnumber us now, a relief detachment is due to arrive at any second. If you do not leave now, you will have to answer to the entire regiment of the Kingdom of Larissa!"

"Larissa?... Larissa?... Hmmm," Freya said as she placed a finger beside her nose. "Would that by any chance be the village that was about five miles south of here?"

"Yes, it is!" Atreus answered as he stepped forward to stand beside his captain. "And we are not kidding. The whole army of the Kingdom will guard this shrine to the death. Listen to Captain Leonidas and leave quietly before they get here and there will not be any trouble."

"Grandpa, I think if you are waiting for your buddies to show up for reinforcements, you are going to have a long wait." Brunhilde answered as she suppressed a giggle.

"Yes," Freya added. "I am pretty sure my husband Odin and his friends are just finishing up their war party in Larissa right about now. My how the ground there was soaked in blood!" Closing her eyes as she began wiggling her hips seductively she continued "My juices are really flowing from watching all of that carnage. The last thing I remember about that village of yours before we left was the spit roasting my husband Odin and one of his cronies was just about to bestow on one of your peasant girls."

Motioning her head towards Brunhilde to enter the shrine and grab the statue Leonidas's face turned grim as he rushed forward with his spear. "You bitch! I warned you not to desecrate the shrine!"

Suddenly Freya stepped forward while unsheathing her sword, and in blinding blur of inhuman speed, ended by one loud wet thwack, she sliced clear through Leonidas's neck. The force of her blow instantly caused his decapitated head to rocket into the sky as his lifeless body immediately dropped to the ground. Now laying on the earth, his headless body began rolling down the slope, a huge red fountain of blood spraying the ground as it hurtled towards the base of the mountain.

Throwing her head back in an almost orgiastic screech, Freya screamed "Dear Lord Chaos above, that never ceases to get my pussy dripping!" Turning now to glare at the two shocked survivors, she added "Your boss chose unwisely. I was nice and offered him the choice of fight or fuck..." Holding her free hand up in the air, in a sickening wet thud, the head of Leonidas landed on her fist, the gaping hole of his severed neck fitting over her hand like a glove.

Now using his lifeless head as a puppet, Freya laughed as she turned and spoke to the gray skinned obviously dead face of Leonidas on her hand, his mouth and eyes still wide open in terror. "I think you chose unwisely."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Olympus has Fallen Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds