• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • On Demand Ch. 02

On Demand Ch. 02

I drove recklessly. The images running through my mind threatened to overwhelm me. I had just watched my wife through a web cam getting well and truly fucked by two young men. She had obviously enjoyed the encounter and had even paid them money. And as I ran the images through my head over and over again, I realized that she had been very familiar with them and that this was probably not the first time this had happened.

If she was fucking the hired help, who else was she screwing around with? My mind yammered at me with a thousand unanswered questions. Part of me was furious with her, wanted to hurt her, beat her, scream my denial into her face. Another part of me was so excited at what I had seen and her invitation to become a willing accomplice in being cuckolded, that it drove me to jam my foot down on the accelerator harder and harder.

It normally takes me thirty minutes to drive home from work. This time I made it in fifteen. I slammed the car into park and ran into the house through the back door.

My wife was in the kitchen mixing two large Martinis on the counter between the kitchen and the great room. She had put on a skimpy, silky warp from Victoria's Secret that I had bought her on Valentine's Day. She had never worn it before. At least not for me.

She turned to face me as I stormed into the kitchen and lifted the drinks up, offering me one while she held the other close.

"Slow down, tiger!" she commanded, and there was a tone in her voice that I had never heard before. An assurance and a natural authority that took me by surprise.

"You came here. I hoped that you would. And you either plan to kill me, or you plan to fuck me. Maybe one and then the other."

She stepped out from behind the counter and I could see that she had on a pair of stiletto heeled pumps. I also noticed that she had done her makeup. She looked very hot, like a centerfold model. The silk wrap was only loosely tied and I could she her breasts and her belly exposed. The sticky residue of other men's spunk was still there on her skin. She hadn't bathed.

My mouth opened, but only inarticulate sounds came out. She stepped closer to me and lifted the drink again for me to take. I swept it aside with a roar and leaped forward to seize her by the neck. The glass shattered on the floor somewhere and she screamed.

My momentum carried me forward and her backward. She tripped on her spiky heels and went over backwards. I landed on top of her. Her scream stopped as the air whooshed out of her. She's a small woman, barely five foot three inches tall, and I'm well over six feet two. I'm a few years older than she is, but I played football in college and I've kept pretty fit since then. It was no contest. Indeed she didn't even try to fight as I strangled her.

Instead she pulled me closer to her, and closed her eyes as her face blossomed red from the constriction of my hands around her neck.

The smell of her, perfume and come, filled my nostrils as we rolled on the floor and I suddenly let go of her neck and started sobbing into the hollow under her chin. She kept her arms around me and gasped for air. Then she crooned softly at me as we continued to roll on the floor in each others arms.

"Okay, baby," she whispered in my ear. "It's okay. I know I've hurt you. I know I have. And I know this sounds stupid right now, but I have never loved you as much as I do right now."

The anger washed out of me, pushed aside by the rising tide of my lust. The gentle rocking became an insistent thrusting and she moved willingly to accommodate me.

"Oh my god, baby, yes," she crooned. "Oh my god, this is a fantasy come true."

She started pulling my clothes off of me and we fucked on the floor. She moaned and shuddered in response to my pounding driven by anger and lust, and when I came inside her, she held me tight wrapping her arms and legs around me to stop me from pulling out of her.

Her cunt was gushing wet and I realized that I was the third man to come inside her in the past hour. A faint echo of the rage I had felt before bellowed in the far recesses of my brain, but much louder was the siren call of taboo sex, down and dirty pornographic fucking that I'd only ever watched online and never imagined I might actually take part in. And here I was, balls deep in a beautiful, filthy slut who I just happened to love and adore.

She felt my erection stiffen again and laughed in joy, opening her arms to let me pull back from her. I knelt above her, looking down at her. The silk wrap had been torn away and her slim body lay beneath me. The sticky runnels of the gardeners' come streaked her tits and pooled in her belly button. I lowered by face to taste their spunk. She sighed with pleasure.

I put everything out of my mind except for the wicked carnal pleasure of playing cuckold clean up for my slut wife as I tasted their jizz, licked it slowly from her belly and her tits and then kissing her deeply, swirling their thick goo around in our mouths as it thinned with our saliva and ran out of her onto her cheeks.

Without any guidance from her, as she held her breath in wonder, I picked her up and carried her to the chair I had watched those two boys fucking her in, and sat her down. I pulled the last of my clothes off and knelt between her legs, facing her. I lifted each leg high and placed it on my shoulder. Then I lowered my eager mouth to her brimming cunt.

Her eyes widened and glistened in wonder and in pleasure as I slid my hands under the tight cheeks of her ass and lifted her gooey quim to gorge on. My tongue slid into her and hot spunk gushed onto my face and dripped from my chin as I sucked and slobbered at her. She came quickly, with a shudder and a loud cry. Music to my ears.

I spent a long time worshiping at her pussy. When I was done, I sat back, my face sticky with her come, my come and the two boys' cock juices as well.

"You let them fuck you in the ass," I whispered to her.

She nodded and squirmed around in the chair, kneeling up and offering me her tight butt. I stood and shoved my cock inside her anus. She was still wet with their come there as well, and I slid all the way in with a single thrust. She watched me over her shoulder as I started to fuck her. Her tits swayed backwards and forwards beneath her as I worked up to a steady rhythm. I reached around with both hands to grab her boobs and pull her onto me hard with each thrust. She squeaked in pain at first but quickly changed her tone to mounting chirps of enjoyment.

When I came, the jizz gushed out of me into her belly in a hot rush and I breathed a great sigh of pleasure.

"I don't know where we go from this," I said, "but that was the most intense fuck I have ever had. Thank you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • On Demand Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 232 milliseconds