• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • On the Beach
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

On the Beach

She didn't disappoint me. Dan went up front and chatted her up for a few minutes. She made no move to cover herself. She willingly followed him when he invited her to the bedroom. Greg and I sat in the living area drinking beer, cocks hard as rocks. Greg asked me how she was and I told him she was the best I'd ever had, which was saying a lot.

It wasn't long before we heard full-throated sounds of passion coming from the main bedroom. Jesus I wished I could see what was going on in there. We had agreed that each man would get one orgasm before giving her up to the next man. Dan would tell Cyndi Greg was planning to follow him and ask her if she agreed to fuck him too. If she said no, it stopped there. If she said yes, Greg was to bring her back out with him when he was through. Naked.

Dan came stumbling out smiling and told Greg to go right in. He grabbed a beer and flopped down on the couch.

"That bitch has one tight fucking cunt." He said. "You been fucking her for two weeks?"

"Night and day, my friend." I said.

"She bi-curious?"

"Well, she's definitely curious."

"Man, we've got to introduce her to Lola!"

The thought of watching my daughter entwined with the delectable Lola while she taught her the pleasures a woman's tongue could bring her almost made me cum in my shorts.

"All in good time, my friend."

Greg took his time. I could hear my daughter's moans of delight caused by whatever he was doing to her. We finally heard him shout and figured he had done the deed.

The door opened and Greg came out pulling up his shorts. My daughter followed him naked as the day she was born. Cum was running down her leg. I motioned her over to me and order her to kneel at my feet. I took my throbbing cock out of my shorts and she sucked me down right away with considerably more skill than she had the first time. I'd taught her a trick or two.

"Why are you doing this, baby." I asked her.

My cock popped out of her mouth and she looked up at me. "I knew it's what you wanted, Daddy." She said. "More important, it's what I want."

"That's all I needed to hear, sweetheart. Now suck Daddy's cock for him."

She did.

Afterward..

We walked together into the sex party. Everyone was wearing black party masks over their eyes. Cyndi took off a long coat to reveal herself wearing a skintight see-through lace body suit. Every man there was looking at her. Every man there wanted to fuck her. I sat down in a chair and she knelt before me and took my cock out of my pants. I felt her hot wet mouth engulf me and start sucking. Her technique was perfect because I had taught her well.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • On the Beach
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds