On the Beach Ch. 03

I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Ben! For heaven's sake. What if the kids heard you?" I elbowed him again. "I hate that phrase. You know that."

"They can't hear us out here. You just don't want to admit how much you like having your ass in the air and you face between Muriel's legs. That's all."

I tried to sound pissed but I couldn't stop my butt from wiggling against the hard-on pressed between the cheeks of my ass as I remembered how lovely Muriel's pussy tastes.

"I don't recall you complaining when I sucked you off when you took my place between her legs," I purred as I tilted my head, exposing the side of my neck to my husband's lips and teeth.

"Nor I, when you two were in a sixty-nine and I was fucking her just above your mouth."

"Maybe not, but you seemed to enjoy watching me eat your cum out of her pussy, smart ass."

He kissed the side of my neck and nibbled at my ear.

"Mrs. Casey, you are one hot sexy bitch."

"You always say the sweetest things, Mr. Casey."

When his hand pushed between my shoulder blades I didn't resist. I hadn't wanted to resist by that point. I leaned over and rested my outstretched hands on the side of the pool. Ben rubbed his cock in my wet slit and then began to fuck me.

------

I wanted to stay pissed at Jim. I needed something, or someone, to focus my anger on, other than myself. I couldn't do it. The look on his face, the obvious signs over the past weeks and months that he cared deeply for my daughter, coupled with my own behavior last night made it impossible for me to make him the scapegoat for my own failings. No one knows better than I that you can't force Jill to do anything. She had made her choice. She'd announced, if you will, her choice in a shocking fashion but, again, what grounds did I have to pass judgment?

I distracted myself by examining how last night had gotten so off track. We had been too far gone to stop by the time we realized we were being watched from both upper decks. If I was honest with myself, a big part of me hadn't care, part of me had hoped all along we'd be watched. I told myself, and mostly believed myself, that I was thinking of Muriel. I only mostly believed myself because I knew Mark was at Muriel's. Meg and I had practically gift-wrapped him for Muriel. I knew there was a chance it wouldn't be Muriel's eyes alone watching us. I had wanted to show my son I wasn't all that old yet. Let him see me make a woman scream in pleasure. In the cold harsh light of day, the fact that the woman was his mother made me question if I had some, as yet undescribed, reverse oedipal complex.

Now, that woman, my wife, was curled up in her room, trying to decide if she should be arrested or committed.

"Dad," Mark whispered and nodded with his head. I looked down. Meg and Jill were walking out toward the pool. Meg was topless. Just the sight of her breasts and the fact she was not curled up on the bed sent my heart into my throat - and a zing to my cock.

I turned to Jim.

"Jim, it's hard for me to imagine my daughter is old enough to be having sex but she's always known her own mind. There's not a thing in the world I can do about it. I know you'll be careful and not do anything to hurt her."

I thought for a minute the kid was going to cry. He opened his mouth but settled for a nod. It was enough.

"Before you two started hugging each other and getting all misty-eyed, why don't you take off your clothes and join the rest of us?" Mark offered. He has always been the biggest smart ass of the bunch.

It did seem like a good way to show bygones could be bygones. I took off my clothes and tried not to stare at the penis that had violated my daughter.

-----

As Muriel was hanging the skillet up, I heard the sound of a lounge chair being dragged over concrete.

"Let's see who else is stirring." Muriel spoke as she hung up the apron she'd donned while cooking. I followed her out to the deck. I spotted my dad, Jim, and Mark on our deck. Mom and Jill were getting settled on a couple of lounge chairs beside the pool. Jill and Mark were nude. Mom was topless. Dad and Jim were clothed.

I took off my clothes.

----

I waved at Bill. He nodded but didn't wave back. I searched his face but couldn't read anything in it. I stretched out, face down on the lounge chair. Mom did the same beside me. I turned to face her and smiled.

"Hi, mommy."

"Hi, sweetheart."

"You still look worried."

"I am. Muriel is one of the sweetest human beings I have ever met. People love to gossip about her." She giggled softly. "The trouble is a lot of the gossip is true. She's a free spirit alright but that doesn't change the fact she is one of the most decent human beings I've ever met. I'm worried about Bill though. Muriel wouldn't upset him for the world, not intentionally anyway."

"You mean you don't think he'll be as eager as Mark for Muriel's attention?"

"Well, no, I didn't mean it that way, not exactly."

We were whispering but I lowered my voice further.

"Mother, you think he's gay, too, don't you?"

She didn't seem startled by my statement. She nodded.

"I don't know why he's so afraid to just tell us. What have I done, or your father, to make him believe he can't tell us?"

"Why do parents assume everything is their fault? It drives me absolutely bonkers," I hissed. "Isn't it possible he's not ready? You think it's still not hard, just because people are a little less stupid than they used to be? Wake up mom, we live in southern Virginia. You're a school teacher, grade school not high school but still, what do you think would have happened if Bill told everyone he was gay in high school? I mean, if he is."

I rose up enough to look over mom's shoulders and up at Muriel's deck. I wanted to see if they were still there. They were. They were talking. Muriel had taken a seat. Bill still stood. Bill had shed his clothes. I craned my neck to look up at our own deck. All I could see of Mark was his feet. Dad and Jim were talking quietly. As I watched I heard Mark say something that I couldn't make out but it was clearly directed toward the other two. They both turned to look at Mark, then each other.

My dad was only wearing trunks. It was easy for him to strip. Jim had to go to the additional trouble of taking off that ratty old tee shirt of mine he always wore. They flipped towels over their chairs and started to get comfortable.

I had time to think, "Good, maybe all this silly drama is over," when a piercing whistle made us all jump. It was Bill. He was standing at the end of Muriel's deck, two fingers still tucked between his lips. I'd never learned to whistle like that.

When he was sure he had our attention, he shouted.

-----

Muriel didn't seem surprised when I took off my clothes.

I didn't lay down. I scanned the beach. Although, the two houses were nice enough, for the Outer Banks, they were at best, average. Muriel had a prime spot though. She was away from the fishing pier. The two houses were on a small point, providing more privacy than one would expect. I didn't see anyone on the beach in front of us. The closest cluster of sunbathers was a couple of hundred yards north of us.

I wondered if having a crowd on the beach in front of the house would make a difference.

I glanced over at our house. Mom and Jill were on their bellies. It looked like they were chatting. Mark was sprawled out on a lounge chair. He was talking to Jim and my father but I couldn't hear what he was saying. They looked at each other and then took their clothes off. And there it was. We were all naked again, except for mom's bikini bottom.

"Bill, you sure this is the best way?"

"What the fuck, Muriel?" I jerked my head in surprise and glared at her. "You psychic?"

"I wish. No, but that doesn't mean I don't have pretty good idea what you're working up to. You've been looking up and down the beach, looking over at your house. You aren't pacing but your butt cheeks are clenching like you ought to be. Why not wait for a nice dinner, everyone relaxed?"

"Fuck that. I want to make a splash."

I tucked two fingers in my mouth and whistled as loud as I could. Everyone jumped. That made me feel better for some reason.

They were all looking at me.

"I'm gay!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "And Jim, sorry to spring this on you this way but, dude, I love you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 747 milliseconds