On the Beach Ch. 17

Owen wakes and his first thought is whether or not he'd called his dad to tell him he wouldn't be home. Close on the heels of that thought is who is playing with his PA? He's a bit ashamed of the fact it takes him a few seconds to answer the question. He feels Bills breath on his cock. He knows, without opening his eyes, that Bill is examining his Prince Albert. He feels the pressure of Bill's finger on the metal and then on his cock. His balls contract as Bill's finger trails downs the soft underbelly of his cock.

Owen feels the mattress shift. He doesn't open his eyes. He's not pretending to be asleep. He's simply more interested in seeing what Bill will do. He feels Bill try to rotate the bar in his nipple. He could have told him he'd have to wet it first. That's what he does himself, get both nipples wet with spit and then turn one or the other, depending on which hand he's using to jerk off with. Should he risk showing Bill the selfies he's taken? Selfies of his chest and belly cover in his own jizz? Should he show him his two favorites? The one with the end of the nipple bar hiding under a dollop of creamy white cum? Or the one of a drop of cum clinging to the steel ball of his PA?

When he feels Bill's finger again, it's wet but not wet enough. He resists the urge to arch his back as Bill's mouth begins to fondle his nipple. He resists the urge to push his leg harder against Bill's cock as he mouths the other nipple. Bill rests his head on his chest. Bill's hand encircles his cock. Owen decides resistance is futile.

"That feels good," he whispers, eyes still closed.

"I'm glad," Bill whispers back before returning his mouth to Owen's left nipple. His fingers find Bill's hair. He lets Bill play with his nipple. Bill's lips begin to, very softly, pluck at the piercing. His fingers clench. His hips rise off the bed. His fingers clutch in Bill's hair, urging him upward.

Bill is resting on his elbow, leaning over Owen. With the hand in Bill's hair, he pulls the man forward, seeking his mouth. His free hand finds Bill's nipple and begins to pinch and pull. Bill's cock starts to slide up and down Owen's leg. The hand on Owen's cock continues its slow stroking, stopping to rub over the top of Owen's cock, collect the moisture there and then glide back down the shaft.

Owen's hips buck. Bill feels something hot land on his side and then flow over his hand. He doesn't break their kiss until Owen settles back onto the mattress. When he does, he smiles at him before slowing licking his hand clean. He leans over Owen's belly and takes his cock in his mouth, pulling and sucking gently, playing with the steel with his tongue. When he believes he's drained Owen's cock, he turns to the man's belly and, with pursed lips, makes a show of sucking the man's cum off his belly.

The last dregs he leaves on his tongue and offers it to Owen, who eagerly accepts.

***

Jill gives Jim a few minutes after she hears the shower clank to life. She quickly brushes her teeth and joins him in the shower.

"Can I wash you first?"

Jim nods his assent and she reaches for the bar of soap. She makes quick work of his armpits and feet, anxious to get to his 'good parts' as she thinks of them. She knows, from experience, that soap inside the urethra burns, she washes his cock, making it hard in the process, but avoids getting soap beyond the rim of his crown.

She rinses his cock, fills her hands with suds and cups his heavy balls. She fondles them. She works her finger back between his legs, exploring the hard ridge that runs from his nut sack back toward his asshole. She reaches between his legs with one hand. His cock and ball rest on her forearm. Her fingers touch his asshole.

She rubs gently. Jim is very still, making it impossible for Jill to read his reaction. She removes her hand and unhooks the shower head from its holder, she rinses his cock and balls, stroking and fondling with her free hand. She returns the showerhead. With her hands, she urges him to turn. He does.

She presses her chest to his back, pushes her pussy into his ass. She reaches around his waist. One hand goes to his chest and begins to play with the tight curls of his chest hair, the other wraps around his cock. She strokes him, kissing his back, rubbing her pussy against his ass.

She bites the back of his shoulder gently and steps back. She turns the bar of soap over and over in her hands. When her hands are full of suds, she drops the soap back in its dish. She puts her palms together and pushes both hands into Jim's ass crack. She draws them upward. When her hands slide free of the tight muscles of his butt cheeks, she fans them out over his lower back. She reaches around him with her left hand, rinses it and then wraps it around his cock. Her right returns to his crack.

She rubs the fingertip of her index finger over the hard crinkle of Jim's sphincter. She circles it. Like the rest of his body it's firm to the touch. He has the same crisp curls in his crack as at the base of his cock. She doesn't neglect his cock. Her left hand strokes, squeezes, and fondles. She releases his cock, uses her hand to splash water over it, rinsing off the soap. Hands on his hips, she urges him to turn. He does.

She hugs him around the hips, his cock pressed against her chest. She spreads his ass with her hands and allows the warm water to flow into his crack. She sits back on her heels. Her right hand cups his balls, her left raises the heavy cock to her mouth. She sucks him, slowly, tongue teasing the ridge of his crown. Her right hand gropes behind his balls. She finds his asshole and rubs it with her fingers. Jim lowers himself, bending slightly at the knees to give her access to his backdoor. She presses but not too hard. Water is a poor lubricant. With great reluctance, she lets his cock fall from her lips. Once more she urges him to turn. He does. She reaches around him and shuts off the water.

She reaches high, pushes against the middle of his back. "Lean against the wall, babe." He does as she wishes. Her hands find his ass cheeks. Her fingers knead the hard muscles. "Fuck, babe. Your ass is so hard. Jim, your ass is as hard as your biceps. Damn." She kneads. She pulls. He thrusts his ass backwards. She spreads him, gazes as the hard ridge of his sphincter. She pushes it with a finger. It twitches. His ass cheeks contract. She wets the finger in her mouth and rubs it over and around his pucker. She wets it again. Pushes. Pushes a little harder. Her finger starts to enter him but he tenses and the tip of her finger is forced away. She moves the hand back to his ass.

She's tentative at first. Understandable. Kissing someone's ass is an insult, degrading not an act of eroticism. She touches the tip of her tongue just below his asshole. Okay. She pulls back, touches above. Okay. Pulls back, hesitates, then, as if someone behind her is shouting, 'dare ya, dare ya', she darts her tongue forward and touches the very center. That's enough for the time being. She licks around his pucker, licks up his crack, nibbles at the sides of his crack. The kinky hair in his crack tickles her nose.

She moves her mouth back to her lover's asshole. She covers it with her lips. Reaching between his legs, she finds his cock, hanging hard and heavy between his legs. She rubs her hand over the head, making her palm slick and begins to stroke his cock. She moves her tongue in circles over his pucker and presses a little harder with each circuit. Slowly, ever so slowly, she feels him relax. Her tongue enters him so suddenly, and so easily, she's surprised. She's not at all sure that's what she wanted. Her hand slows. Her tongue stills.

She tastes...nothing. The skin against her tongue is much smoother, softer than his asshole. She probes further and encounters nothing. Her hand begins to work his cock again. Now she thrusts her tongue into his ass, keeping time with her hand. She pauses once more, pulls her head away, sucks on one finger and puts it against his sphincter. She enters him, not quite as easily as her tongue did, but easily enough. Her finger can reach further than her tongue. She finds his prostate, a hard rubber ball, two rubber balls actually, smooshed together. She presses with her finger. Jim moans. She feels hot fluid exit his cock onto her hand. She strokes. His hips begin to move. She stops. What he has is not to be wasted on a shower wall.

"Turn around, babe. Last time," she whispers as she frees her finger. She looks at it, discretely, and sees nothing to disturb her. As Jim settles his back against the cold wall, she smells her finger. Nothing. She pops it in her mouth, makes it wet and then reaches between his legs. His cock is against her cheek. She's surprised but pleased when Jim squats and uses his hands to spread his cheeks for her. She presses her finger home.

"Fuck, girl. Goddamn."

She bobs her head to capture his cock. She sucks him as her finger begins to move. She moves it in and out but mostly she moves it in firm circles atop the hard mounds of his prostate, his equivalent of her G spot.

One of Jim's hands finds the top of her head. His fingers clench in her hair. He jerks her head forward as his hips move to meet her. Her hand stays with him. She matches his thrusts with thrusts of her own. They fuck each other, cock to mouth, finger to ass.

Her mouth fills without warning. Jim jerks her head forward, jamming his cock deep in her throat. She gags. Cum and spit dribble down her chin and onto her breasts. Her finger continues to press. She can feel the waves of contractions, first in her finger, then a short time later in his cock, and finally another stream of cum washing over her chin.

Above her, Jim can only pant. "Sweet Jesus, sweet Jesus," over and over.

***

Through a fluke of plumbing or acoustics, the quartet in the kitchen hear some of what is happening after the roar of the shower fades, not enough to know what is happening, just that something is happening. Jim's chorus of "sweet Jesus" is the only thing they hear distinctly. As the sounds from the basement dissipate, they glance at each other guiltily. Why, after the last few days is a mystery to all of them.

"Somebody had a most excellent waking," Muriel drawls.

"Let's join them," Mark adds.

The others stare at him.

"Be pretty crowded, Red Chief." His father uses Mark's nickname, earned during his terrible twos.

"No, not join them join them. Let's take a shower together. In your room. You have that giant ass shower." He hops off the stool. "Come on. Seriously." He offers Muriel a hand, she takes it and rises from the bar stool. Mark steps behind her. "You won't need this," he whispers as he reaches around her and unbuttons the top few buttons of the housecoat. He slips it off her shoulders and she lets it slide over her body to puddle around her ankles. The fabric tickles her nipples as it falls. They're hard and brown and Mark finds it hard not to take them into his mouth right here at the breakfast bar. He looks at his parents. "It's cool if you don't want to but can we borrow your shower? Muriel's is on the small side."

Meg nods.

"Come on," Mark tells Muriel. She smiles at her friends, at her lovers and shrugs her shoulders. She follows Mark down the hall.

Meg watches the way Muriel's ass moves as she walks. Her own nipples grow hard. She feels a familiar sensation in her pussy. It feels as if it is swelling, expanding to feel her belly. She glances at Ben. His cock is not hard but it's lengthening, growing thicker. He looks at her. Imitating Muriel, she shrugs. Imitating his son, Ben starts down the hall.

***

Owen breaks the kiss with a smile. "I had the scariest dream. I can't remember much of it but, fuck."

Bill nods. "I was dreaming, too, but I don't think it was a bad dream. I can't really remember it but I didn't wake up feeling scared or sad. If I did, it faded when I saw your cock standing up and screaming to be sucked."

Owen laughs. "My cock is contented, for the moment. But what about yours?" He punctuates his question by wrapping his hand around Bill's dick. The head is slick and he rubs his hand over the crown.

"Oh, my dick is begging for my hand, or your hand, or mouth."

"Uh-uh, I got something else in mind," Owen whispers and rolls onto his back. He raises his head up and spits into the palm of his left hand. He pulls the knee of his right leg to his chest with his right hand, gropes below his balls and rubs the spit over his asshole. Bill watches as Owen slips two fingers into his own ass. Owen looks at him. "A fake cock is fine but I want a real one. I want yours. I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me and cum in my ass. I don't want you to use a rubber. I don't give a shit what you might have or have. I don't care about anything but having you fuck me and feeling your cum run down the inside of my legs when I stand up."

Bill leans over and kisses Owen. "You should care. I'm clean but you should care. You should care a lot, dude." He kisses him again. "You really a virgin? I mean as far as anal?"

"Yes."

"Fine, dude," Bill growls. "Let's fuck."

He rises to his knees and moves between Owen's legs. He pushes Owen's left leg up to his chest. He spits into the palm of his right hand, rubs the spit and precum over the head and shaft of his cock. He leans forward, spits on Owen's twitchy asshole and scoots forward. He leans back over his heels so that he can see what he's doing. He pushes his cock down with his left hand, guides it with his right. He touches the head to Owen's rosebud. He pushes. The head starts to enter, pushing his foreskin back. He presses down on the shaft with the fingers of his right hand, adjusting the angle. The head of his cock pops through the sphincter.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Fuck that feels good," Owen cries, pulling on his legs, rolling himself into a ball, tilting his ass upward.

Bill doesn't reply, other than to continue the slow steady pressure. Soon, his pubes brush against the back of Owen's legs. He presses until the hard bone of his pubis is pressed against Owen's taint. He pulls out slowly, re-enters.

"Fuck me, Bill." Owen pleads.

Bill ignores him. He continues the slow in and out motion. He pauses to let spit drop onto his cock at times.

"Fuck, dude. Please, just fucking fuck me," Owen begs.

***

"Whoa, hear that," Jill whispers to Jim. They are in the hall, outside Bill's door.

Jim nods.

"Should we..." Jill starts.

Jim shakes his head as he takes Jill's hand and leads her back to her bedroom. They lie on the bed, fondling and kissing, listening to the sounds from the other bedroom.

***

"Just fucking fuck me? I may need to steal that line," Mark teases Muriel. Even upstairs Owen's voice was not hard to hear.

"You just might," Muriel replies, a funny light in her eyes.

Mark looks at her and then shrugs. "I can't wait to see what is going on inside your pretty head, lady."

***

Meg giggles at Owen's plea. "Well, I guess that makes it unanimous. We seem to be the only ones not fucking." She smiles at Ben. "Come on, sailor. Rock my world."

***

Bill leans into Owen's legs. Owen holds his head up, cups one hand behind Bill's neck and pulls him forward. His tongue darts into Bill's mouth. He kisses Bill's cheek, side of his mouth, his chin.

"I've never kissed someone with whiskers," he sighs.

"Well, how did you like it?" Bill smiles down at him.

"A lot. I like it a lot." Owen stares at him. "Fuck me. No more games."

"It wasn't a game, babe. I love the feel of your ass wrapped so tight around my cock. I love the look on your face. I love watching a little cum leak out of your dick as I fuck you."

"Good," Owen nods. "I'm glad. But I've wanted this for so long. We have time for slow and sweet. And I want that, too, but right now what I want is to be fucked. Hard."

Without moving, without raising his head, without breaking eye contact, Bill pulls his hips back, waits and then slams back into Owen as fast and as hard as he can. Owen's back arches.

"Oh, fuck yeah." His cries join the sound of flesh on flesh.

In the room beyond the wall they share, Jill is rubbing her clit. Jim kneads her breast with one hand, as his lips nip and pluck at Jill's.

Bill doesn't fuck Owen fast. He fucks him hard and deliberately, each thrust distinct, the next not delivered until the feel of the last has spread through Owen's body. Smack. Grunt. Smack. Grunt. Over and over.

Above them, Bill's parents, his brother and Muriel move slowly, seeking their rightful place, half listening to the muffled sounds of passion.

"Cum in my ass. Fucking cum in my ass. I want to feel it. Cum in my fucking ass."

Bill does not reply. He continues the powerful deliberate thrusts. He resists the urge to go faster, to bring his orgasm to the fore. He makes it wait, makes himself wait, as it builds.

When he cums, it is silently. He presses deep into Owen's ass and holds there, saying nothing.

Owen feels the cock in his ass swelling and twitching. He tightens his ass muscles, milking Bill's cock of every last drop. He pulls Bill down and they kiss.

Jill presses her face into Jim's chest. She bites him, sniffling her cries against the hard rock of his chest.

Above them, unnoticed, another shower roars to life.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds