On the Governor's Staff

His thrusting slowed, and then stopped as his throbbing member still resting deep in me. He reached between us and grabbed my throbbing cock and quickly brought me to my second orgasm.

I collapsed on top of him and felts his hands, wet with my cum, circle my back and hold me tight. We lay like that for some time, drifting in and out of a light sleep. I looked up at the bedside clock; 3a.m. I crawled off him, feeling his cum crusted cock pulling away from the hairs of my ass.

"Where are you going?" He asked sleepily, his eyes barely opening.

"I can't be caught here with you." I answered. "You have too much at stake to be caught like this."

He sighed. He knew I was right.

I rolled to the edge of the bed and got up, I walked to the bathroom and pulled back the shower curtain and turned the water on. I felt his body against my back and his arms circle around my waist. His unshaven face scratching my neck as he nuzzled in close. I turned around and our lips met, tongues dancing around each other. I felt his manhood stirring against mine. I pulled him into the shower and let the warms spray of water run between us. I reached down and circled the head of his cock in my fingers, sending groans from him as we probed each others mouths. I broke away and lathered up his body with the soap, running my hands through the luxurious coating of hair.

Sinking to me knees I pulled his dick into my mouth and tasted his clean manhood. I grabbed his balls in my left hand as my right snaked between his legs to the hairy entrance of his man cunt. Pressing harder I sent my finger deeper and pressed against that spot I knew would sent him over the edge.

I wasn't disappointed; his cock thickened and sent his load of cum down my throat. Reluctantly I released his length from my mouth as the sensations were too much.

We rinsed each other off and then grabbed the plush towels and dried each other. He left the room when I started dressing. As I came out of the bedroom, I saw his lean body silhouetted against the skyline of the city. He turned when he heard me approach.

"You were right." he said softly as he took a step toward me. Taking my hand in his, he brought it to his face and rubbed it gently across his cheeks and then finally to his lips where he lightly kissed my palm.

"If this were another time, another place we could spend our time together." He let my hand go.

"As it is, you with your life to begin, and I have a state to lead" He looked at me and winked.

I stepped close and we kissed. Not as passionately as before, but with feeling. I turned and grabbed my gym bag once I got to the door. I looked at him again.

"I'll be home for Christmas," I said.

"Well, be sure to stop over for your Christmas present."

I made it home for Christmas. My parents kept telling me that Mitch was a busy man and I shouldn't be bothering him so much. If they had only known what we did by the Christmas tree, and the pool table, his bedroom, the kitchen; well, that's a different story.

I went back to the University and completed my masters. Though I hadn't sent Mitch a note, a graduation card came in the mail addressed from "the Office of the Governor".

I opened it quickly. There, a personal note from Mitch asked, if I wanted to come work on the governors staff.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds