On the Road Again

If I had had any willpower, it was lost with that statement. As Marcia shook and twitched on the bed, I began to shoot what I believe was a world record amount of cum into her pussy.

As the world started slightly returning to normal, I realized that Tom was now beside us on the bed. Marcia very gently eased me to her side. As I lay beside her still out of breadth, she put her hand on Tom's cock and guided it into her pussy.

Where she got the energy, I'll never know but in a matter of minutes,she and Tom were off in space getting ready to explode. With the close up view I had, I watched Tom's cock move in and out of her pussy, and with each stroke bits of my cum oozed out onto her leg and the bed.

Her orgasm with Tom was no less intense then it was with me. A few minutes later, we all lay in the bed, arms over bodies and legs entangled, slowly coming back down to earth.

After who knows how long, Marcia got up and got each of us a glass of bubbly. Even with tangled hair, and cum dripping from her pussy and sticking to her fox fur, she looked classy.

We talked for awhile and not once did I get the idea that either one of them had any regrets. I sure as hell didn't.

"Tom. Do you think that we will be able to convince Steve to meet with us again soon?"

Does a bear shit in the woods?????

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 852 milliseconds