On The Train Ch. 04

"Atta girl, Mom!" she called out. "Suck that dick!"

Okay, they could hear us. That was now confirmed, and I laughed at the idea of Sam's daughter's rooting me on in their Mother's bedroom. Sam giggled, too, and pulled my exhausted member from her lips.

"Should I take a bow?" she asked, with a smile.

"If you like," I replied, rubbing my face to clear my head. "What I really think you should do is take a place up here, and let me return the favour. It's my turn to make you scream."

"Oooooooooo," she cooed, playing innocent. "Why Alex... You're such a gentleman!" Within seconds, we were holding each other again, in an embrace I would never get tired of repeating. My hands caressed her from top to bottom, spending quality time on my favourite parts of her body. I was soon face to pussy with her, resting between her long legs, which were spread wide in expectation. Her eyes peeked down past the full curves of her breasts, awaiting the touch of my tongue on her most intimate folds.

I was eager to taste her again, but in no hurry. The longer I took to get her off, the better it would be... although she might not share that opinion at the time. Orgasms were like wine; you can't just rush in, crush the grapes, and drink the juice. A little time improves the vintage.

Besides, after that blowjob, I was going to need a few minutes. I might as well put those minutes to good use.

A few months ago, in my apartment, I had done this for the first time. She had told me that her husband wasn't one to eat her pussy, his tongue having been absent from between her labia since her kids had been born. I promised her I would make it a more frequent occurrence if we stayed together.

I lied, of course. Not about eating her delicious pussy; that was never going to be anything but a heavenly task for me. No, I lied about doing it for her. I was being nothing but selfish, but if she had fun as well, that was fine.

I kissed the inside of one thigh, from her knee up to just below her succulent pussy. Then I did the same to the other thigh, making her squirm anxiously as I neared the top. She tried to move her juicy cunt lower, hoping to bring it into contact with my lips, but I maintained the gap, causing a whimper of frustration.

"Mmmmnnuh... Oh please, Alex," she groaned. "Don't make me beg, darling."

"Why not?" I asked with a cheeky lilt, rubbing my face against the soft, smooth skin of her inner thigh, while giving her pretty pussy a close inspection. She was clearly as wound up by today's events as I had been, and was getting more excited by the second. Her lips were fully engorged, nearly purple, and pouting open, so I could see her bright pink inner surfaces, all of which were shiny with her juices. She looked about ready to explode.

"Tell me what you want, my love," I suggested. "Let me hear it in your voice."

Sam smiled, and took a deep breath. She knew the game I was playing, and was willing to participate. She would be vocal, and specific, for the benefit of our audience. It was highly unlikely that Chloe had closed her ears, and curiosity would keep Cassie nearby as well.

"You're a cruel, cruel man... teasing them like this," she whispered.

"You did see them pressing their bodies against me all day, didn't you?" I responded quietly.

"Yes. I'm not saying they don't deserve it," she smiled, "just that I'm their Mother, and I care."

"Care about this," I smirked, stabbing her dripping slit with my tongue.

"MmmmnahhhoooOOOOOOMYGOD!" she howled in surprise. "Oh FUCK YES! LICK MY PUSSY!"

That should get their attention, and it's what I'm here for.

She was soaked with her natural lubricant, and as I lightly trailed my tongue across her lips, I savoured the delicious flavour. Her scent was filling my nostrils while I kissed and tasted her sex. I couldn't help wondering if the girls had inherited their Mother's highly erotic pussy, as well as her bustline. They would undoubtedly make some men very happy, but I was more than satisfied with Sam.

Her clit was peeking out of its hood, and as I swirled my tongue around the sensitive, protruding pearl, she groaned and undulated her hips, continuing to play her role of narrator.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! YES PLEASE! SUCK MY CLIT, JUST LIKE THAT! SUCK IT! LICK IT! IT'S SO GOOOOOOOD!" she said loudly. Her hand had found the back of my head, and was holding my face in close proximity to her yuuuuuummmmmmmy snatch. I wasn't planning on leaving anyway; at least, not until I brought her to a screaming climax. Maybe more than one.

So I took my time, tracing her curves, folds, and openings. I used my fingers when my tongue needed a small respite, or when it needed a teammate in my quest to make her shriek. My saliva was added to her own juices to coat every surface between her legs, making gentle penetrations smooth and enjoyable, if her comments were any indication.

"Mmmmm, yes... Do it, baby! My ass!" she reminded me. I had been circling her tight little butt hole with a fingertip, and she wanted me to stop fucking around and jam it inside. My tongue was busy fluttering across her clit when I complied. "OH GOD! OH GOD YESSSS! FINGER MY ASS, BABY! I LOVE IT!"

I could imagine Cassie and Chloe looking at each other in surprise at the news that their Mother was becoming an anal addict. Someday soon, I would be introducing my dick to that opening. I think she was going to like it. Until then, I'd just keep teasing her with fingers and tongues.

I don't really know how long I was down there, feasting on her juicy cunt and probing her butt. It was quite a while; long enough that her body was begging for release. She still had a hand on my head, but her grip on my hair had become more urgent. Her thighs were vibrating, and she couldn't keep still, alternately clamping them around my head and opening them to maximum spread. Her breathing was now a staccato rhythm of short, sharp gasps and snorts, and her tummy would clench, then flutter softly as I continued to graze.

Oh... and she had invented a new language. It had all the same words as English, but none of the pauses between them.

"OhmyGODohmygodohmygodYESjustlikethat... YeahbabyILOVEITohyeah... LickmyclitYESsuckitohmygod...Uh huh... UhhuhTHAT'SITBABYDOITohgod... GonnacumgonnaCUMgonnacumgonna cuMMMMMMMMMM!"

She gasped once more, and her entire body spasmed, as the long overdue orgasm hit her. Her asshole tried to break my finger off, and her pussy gushed a fresh wave of ambrosia for me to slurp up.

"FUUUUUuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!" she screamed, wailing like an air raid siren. As her breath ran low, the scream petered out, and she wilted into the mattress, gasping for air.

From the pool deck below, applause was heard.

"Bravo! Bravo! Encore!" I heard. Still just one voice... Chloe's.

"Oh god, no... No encore!" Samantha giggled between breaths. "At least not yet. You'll kill me!"

"Well, we can't have that," I smiled, moving up the bed to rest on the pillow beside her. She smiled.

"Looks like I drowned you," she laughed, wiping excess juices from my cheeks with her thumb, and licking it clean. "Mmmmm. I'm good!"

"And modest, too," I laughed.

"You know what they say... It ain't bragging if it's true," she grinned, fanning herself with her hand. "God, honey... That one was incredible. You're spoiling me!"

I rolled on my side to face her, and my freshly hardened cock smacked her thigh.

"Oh shit... It's awake!" she giggled.

"Well you screamed loud enough to wake the dead, so there it is," I replied, flexing it to make it bob against her leg.

"Oh well. If you gotta go, it's not such a bad way to die," she smiled, spreading her legs wide again. "Fuck my brains out, baby! I'm all yours!"

It was an offer I couldn't refuse, and within seconds I was atop her, feeling the delectable sensation of her warm, wet, pussy stretching open around my intruding shaft. She was kissing me deeply, and as the base of my thick shaft met her clit, she snorted through her nose and moaned.

"Oooooooooo that's the spot," she whispered, looking into my eyes from very close range.

"I agree," I smiled, grinding against her. She wrapped her legs around my waist, as usual, and prepared herself for the onslaught to come. I changed it up a bit, and gave it to her deep, but gently, using long, slow strokes.

"Trying to make me scream again?" Sam asked breathlessly.

"Maybe," I grunted, driving my cock in fully. "Or maybe I'm being selfish. You're a pretty good fuck, and I like it long and slow sometimes."

"Pretty good?" she smirked. "Getting tired of me already? You said I was fantastic a few weeks ago."

"Just testing your humility," I whispered, bending to kiss her hard, as I picked up the pace a little. I could feel her big breasts brushing my chest as they rolled across hers in response to my thrusts.

The playful banter between us had really grown lately, a fair indication that we were extremely comfortable with each other; people who are totally in love often are. Sam saw me watching her tits wobbling wildly as I fucked her, and smiled.

"Would you like me on top, so you can play with them?" she asked, ever thoughtful. Of course, I knew she had ulterior motives, as well.

She wanted me to suckle her. From our first time together, she had always enjoyed my lips on her nipples. Yeah, I could do that.

I rolled off silently, feeling the cool air on my juice-slicked shaft as I laid back. Sam straddled me and smoothly impaled herself again, getting comfortable before leaning forward to dangle her huge breasts over my face.

"There," she giggled, pressing lower to surround my face with warm, soft, pillowy flesh. I felt the stiff nubs of her erect nipples, and turned my head to collect one in my mouth. I sucked it gently, then harder. She moaned, and began to work her hips up and down.

Dammit! She had fooled me again. She blinded me with my insatiable need to get my hands and lips on her full, perfect breasts, then took control of the situation. From her spot in the saddle, she could tease me mercilessly if she so wanted... and it appeared she did.

While I was gnawing on her nipples, she was doing that thing she does; the thing where she squeezes her pussy tight on the upstroke, pulling my dick out through her velvety grip. Then she relaxes that wet opening as she drops back down, letting it back inside easily. Repeat over and over. It felt like her pussy had fingers, and was giving me the ultimate hand job. It was maddeningly effective, and gave her total control over the intensity of our lovemaking. She was using it to her advantage.

"Mmmmm, that's it baby... suck Mommy's nipples," she groaned. "Make Mommy cum again, and I promise to make you cum, too, honey. Oh yes, you're gonna cum like a firehose!"

I suppose I could have unseated her, and taken back control, but I didn't mind being forced to suck her tits. Yeah, that's right... Forced. As if she had to twist my arm. So I remained in place, chewing on her nipples while she skewered herself enthusiastically. Her pussy was heavenly, sliding up and down my cock in a smooth rhythm that was making me crazy.

Samantha resumed her narration for the benefit of those within earshot.

"Oh fuck, baby, your cock is SO BIG AND THICK! IT FEELS SO GOOOOOOOD WAY UP INSIDE MY PUSSY! FUCK ME! YESSSS, FUCK ME!"

It's possible the rhythmic 'slap, slap, slap' of her firm ass meeting my thighs carried beyond the room, but there's no doubt that her screams did. I remained latched onto her left breast, suckling dutifully, and wishing I was getting more out of it, literally, than the pleasure of giving her pleasure. She snapped her head back and howled as she came again, then collapsed on my chest.

I let her lay there for a few seconds, catching her breath, before I rolled her off. I patted her ass, kneeling behind her, and she giggled, raising her rump higher for my access.

"Hmmm... You want to fuck me, puppy style, huh? Give it to me hard, honey. Jam that big cock up my cunt, and fill me with your hot cum!"

I nestled the head of my dick between her juicy lips, and pushed back inside her. She groaned, and rested her head on her crossed arms.

"Yeah, baby... That's it," she smiled.

I gripped her hips, and stroked into her smoothly, pulling her back against me with each thrust. The sharp slaps were louder now as I slammed deep into her hard, mixed with her moans and my grunts to form the soundtrack of sex. As we kept going, Sam turned up the volume.

"Ooooo!... Uhn!... Uhn!... UHN!... UHHHN!... OH FUCK!... FUCK!... FUCK ME!" she screeched.

"Oh god," I gritted my teeth, drilling her a final few times. "OH FUCK! Here it CUMMMMS, HONEY! I LOVE YOU!" My dick spewed a huge load of semen inside her, while I held on tight to her hips. She panted, and undulated her rump against me throughout.

"I love you too, baby," she whispered. "I'm sure that will raise a few questions," she giggled.

"Yeah... Sorry," I laughed. "Didn't mean to yell that out."

After Sam made a trip to the bathroom, she joined me back in her bed. We cuddled together, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

We were safe now. We were 'us' now, no longer hidden from view. Life was going to be great from here on.

I had no idea how right I was.

***

When I woke up, I was alone.

I had a sudden chill, thinking I might have dreamt the whole weekend, but then I recognized the room as Sam's, and knew I hadn't. I got up, splashed some water on my face, and dressed, heading downstairs.

The house was unnaturally quiet. I paused at the foot of the stairs and listened carefully, finally picking up the distant sound of Samantha's soft voice, coming from out back.

As I walked outside, Sam saw me, and smiled brightly. The smile made Cassie turn to see me, and she surprised me by smiling as well. She stood, and met me as I rounded the pool.

"Alex," she said softly, touching my shoulder respectfully, "I wanted to apologize for my comments earlier. I'm sorry. I was jealous, and surprised, and it came out in a way I didn't intend. If we're going to be seeing each other a lot in the future... and I believe my Mother has become rather attached to you, so it's very likely... Well, I just wanted you to know I won't be a problem." She stepped closer, and hugged me, then kissed me on the cheek. "Unless you ever hurt her, that is," she smiled, softening the threat.

"Understood," I nodded, and we both joined Sam and Chloe at the table.

"Are you my new Daddy?" Chloe giggled as we sat down.

"Alright, you two," Sam smiled, "I think you should go get dressed for dinner, now. We're going out to celebrate." Both girls nodded, and headed inside. Sam waited a few seconds, then turned to me.

"Um, honey... I have a question. It's something I hadn't really thought about, but I've already done it. You haven't."

I'm sure the confusion showed on my face, so she continued.

"Kids," she clarified. "Obviously, I've got the girls, but you've never been a Daddy. Being one to them really won't count, since they're older than you are. We never talked about it. Do you want children?"

Hmmm. That's a good question. I was so busy falling in love with you, I didn't even think about that. It's the only difficulty our age difference presents that can't be overcome by attitude.

"Off the top of my head? I don't know. I suppose I had the usual image of myself as a husband and father. That was before I put you in the picture though. I will say this; I don't want kids enough to give you up, if you don't want more."

"Me?" she giggled. "I'm afraid that ship has long since sailed, with a ligation and menopause in my past. No... If we're having kids, they're not coming out of me."

"So adoption?" I asked. I had been paying attention to Sam carefully, and didn't notice that we had company.

"How about me?" I heard from behind.

I turned to find Chloe smiling at me, wearing a very nice dress.

"I'll have it for you," she beamed. "I'd be honoured."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. I hope you are enjoying this tale, which has taken on a life of its own.

Please send me some feedback on this one. I have a few ideas about where I want it to go, but I'm always open to suggestions.

And as always, please cast your votes.

Thanks again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds