• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Once Again

Once Again

fairmont noon Tues room 1619

That was all the text said, so she wondered what it might be. Of course she knew it was trouble, and since it was from her ex, she resolved to ignore it. After all, he was trouble, and that was why they weren't still married. But on the other hand, they did have so many years in common, and the kids, so ...

So she went. Being mid day and mid week, it was no problem to say she had a meeting. When she knocked, the door opened and there he was, wearing nothing but a hotel robe. She knew it would be something like that, because he was nothing but a sex fiend. But she still had memories of some fantastic orgasms, the best she ever had.

It took a while for them to even start talking, but soon the words and phrases spilled out in friendly dialogue, and every once in a while there were shades of intimacy that both remembered and neither had experienced in a long time. A few glasses of wine helped a lot, and it was not long before they started shedding a few items of clothing. As the room and each other heated up, the clothing came off faster and faster, and the conversation was interrupted by long and passionate kisses. Soon they were both nude and hands and tongues found their way to familiar places with great sighs and delighted groans.

He laid her back on the bed, and kneeled down in front of her, then lifted her legs onto his shoulders, with his head just above her tummy and tits. This was the part that both of them remembered most vividly, and his tongue found her cunt already wet with excitement. He took his time in pleasing her, as he remembered what she liked and as he experienced her passion and pleadings.

At first he kissed her cunt tentatively, bouncing his tongue around her labia and glinting her clit. She responded by shrieking and moaning, so he knew he was doing what she wanted. Then he straightened his legs and raised up a bit so that her body was more vertical than horizontal, and his tongue was going down into her. She really liked this part, and she found it even more exciting to feel his big hard cock against her back.

He drew her hips up onto his neck, sucking very hard so that her cunt and even her clit came up into his mouth. He thrashed his tongue wildly inside her cunt, and she heaved mightily with passion. His drippy cock was drawing circles of semen on her back.

Oh fuck me now, Harry, she screamed, fuck me fuck me fuck me!!! He sucked strongly again and pulled his mouth back, so that her cunt popped as he pushed it away. Do me, screw me, now, Harry!!! He laid her back down on the bed and mounted her with a quick plunge deep into her cunt. She groaned as he filled her with his cock, and then said now give me your cum, give it to me, give it to me. So he pulsed faster and faster and deeper and deeper into her. In just a few seconds his orgasm spurted semen into her and she went wild. Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me faster and harder, faster and harder!!!! They both shook with thrills as their bodies exploded into each other.

He stayed inside her and on top of her for a long time. They talked with his cock still in her cunt, and it was a very intimate conversation. They found they could talk about sex freely now, and they told each other what they really enjoyed about this time.

I really liked how you sucked my cunt, Harry. I had forgotten how wild you make me when you put my legs up on your shoulders and your tongue thrusts deep into my cunt. And then when you exploded your semen into me, it reminded me of that time when we conceived our first child. You and I not only had some really great sex, but we also produced our wonderful children that way. Sometimes I wish you could give me more babies, especially when you explode in me like you did today.

As they talked more and more about sex, he started growing inside her. Yes, oh yes, she said, keep cumming, keep cumming. I want more of you!!!

Shove it up into me again, Harry. I want all your cum from now on, all of it, all the time. I need your cum. I need it inside me, in my mouth, in my pussy, right now. Then she reached down for his cock and pulled it into her. She rolled him over and lowered her cunt down on his cock. Then she rode him and rode him and rode him until he exploded deep inside her. Then she turned around and sucked his cock while pulling his face into her cunt. They 69d for hours and hours, and there were lots of orgasms into her mouth and throat as she learned to deep throat him. He went absolutely bananas when she sucked all of him down into her throat, and he exploded lots of cum into her again and again.

They agreed that this should be something they did at least every week, and some times they fucked for 3 or more hours. They could at last enjoy each other without all the trappings that forced them apart. Now they could cum and cum and cum together with wild abandon and they both felt great.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Once Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds