Once could be Considered a Mistake

Our relationship with my father has been ongoing for 16 years I would like for us to have a full time relationship but for now this is how it has to be. Daddy is 57 now and does not want me to have any regrets about not having any children. He told me that he would support my decision to have artificial insemination or to adopt a baby because he does not want me to have any regrets about the chooses we made over the years.

We only had time for a quickie last night because we were afraid that my mother would wake up and catch humping each other. Daddy and I talked about resurrecting our golf alibi so that we could spend longer periods away together for our private time. I hope that we can make time tonight for a longer session.

Finally, my mother went to bed around 10:30. Daddy and I stayed downstairs watching a basketball game. Really we were waiting to be alone. We had switched on the intercom to listen for her getting up while trying to have sex at the same time. Once again we would have to a standing up quickie just in case Mom got up. I started wearing fit and flare dresses without thongs or panties while I'm at home so that I can have my pussy available for Daddy. I can lift the hem of my dress and present my sex for quick penetration.

At 11:15 we went into the maid's room on the other side of the kitchen so that we could have our quickie. I leaned against the wall pulled up my dress and spread my legs. Daddy stepped forward and began fingering me. It wasn't long before I heard what sounded like someone peeing on the floor. But Daddy's wonderful fingering skills had me squirting again. He got some paper towels and moped the liquid from the floor. We stood quietly to listen for Mom. Since we didn't hear anything, we started kissing and he slid his cock into my waiting hole. Because we were standing up he could not deliver the angel of thrusts that both of us loved. Nevertheless, he was taking his time moving his penis inside from side to side instead of in and out. I loved for Daddy to move from side to side when we couldn't fuck hard and deep. It was almost as good. I could see the digital clock behind him and could see that we had almost 6 minutes of straight humping. He sucked my breasts through my dress. I was enjoying our lovemaking. Suddenly we heard the sound of Mom's feet hitting the floor. We had thought to put a Bluetooth intercom in Mom and Daddy's room to warn us that she was awake and getting up.

I hate that just when our sex had gotten to a fever pitch we had to stop. Daddy pulled out of me and pulled up his sweat pant from around his ankles. I pulled down my dress. By the time Mom had come downstairs and into the kitchen, we sitting at the table drinking a glass of juice. We've had to stop on a down stroke many times over the years. In fact, I don't even get angry any more. Sometimes I get frustrated but I know I will get relief as soon as we get a few minutes alone.

Daddy offered Mom some juice but she said no thanks she just wanted some water to take some aspirin because she had a headache. Neither Daddy nor I work on the Saturdays both of could stay up all night if need be. We figured we could wait Mom out until she went back upstairs. Unfortunately, she sat down with us joining our conversation and asking Daddy to come to bed when she got up to go back to bed. I figured that she wanted to fuck since I knew that they had not been intimate since Monday. With it being Friday night I knew that Daddy would have to go have sex with her in order to keep peace in the house.

Mom said on her way out of the kitchen, "Brandy, let's have lunch tomorrow. I saw Mattas a great new Greek restaurant has opened up. I know you love Greek food. Do you have any plans tomorrow?"

"No Mom, I'd love to what time?"

"At 1:30?"

"Sure."

"Coming?"

Then she turned and heading back upstairs to their room. Even though I am used to these interruptions I was still get frustrated partly because I about to come right on the edge plus he was going to be fucking another woman tonight. Both of knew he needed to wash my scent off so he answered, "Hon, I'll be up in a few minutes."

She said to him "see you shortly," with a wink, said, "goodnight" to me then went back upstairs. There would not be any acceptable excuse to get out having sex with her in a few minutes. If Mom detected a fresh soap smell on Daddy, he would have a lot of explaining to do. The maid's room had a bathroom that we kept odorless soap that we had found for occasions like tonight. Daddy washed then we walked upstairs with him heading to their wing went to go to bed with Mom. Bummer.

The next day I headed to Mattas for lunch with Mom. At 1:25 I went into the restaurant to meet her. She was waved to me from her seat inside the restaurant. Almost always Mom was a few minutes early. I sat down and she invited me to order.

She said, "Brandy we need to talk."

My heart started racing because I could see that she knew about me and Daddy. She looked at me and I knew that she sensed that I had realized that she knew. I braced myself for what I thought would be a scandal and the breakup of our family. I waited for her to continue.

"Brandy, I thought that at some point you would come to tell me about you and your father."

"What about me and Daddy?"

"That you have been sleeping with him."

"No Mom, you're wrong."

"Brandy, you can't fool me. You know how I know, because I had the same kind of relationship with your grandfather. Only I was woman enough to tell my mother. And you know what? She wasn't surprised because she had had an affair with her father. It runs in the family."

I sat there in stunned silence not knowing what to say.

Then she continued, "The tradition has been going on in our family for generations. It's been kept secret because the only people that daughters discussed the relationship with is her father and at some point her mother. No one else can know."

"Mom, I don't know what to say."

"You can stop denying what we both know. The only reason I didn't let you move into the pool house so that you would eventually come tell me about your relationship. Not that we can be honest with each other you can move there so you have a private place to meet. I know that you've frustrated because I have interrupted you and father every time you have gotten together this month. I did it on purpose so that you would come to talk to me but since you didn't I had to bring this to your attention. In our family the daughters never let the fathers know that the mother knows about the relationship so that parents can continue their marriage as though nothing was going. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"That I can be with Daddy whenever I want and that it's OK with you?"

"No that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that you don't have to be afraid of me catching you. That you can continue to be with him occasionally if you continue to be discreet. But he's my husband and as you know he's great in bed. I still like having sex with him and I'm not giving him up. Father daughter sex is a phenomenon that runs in our family. You can be with him as long as it does not interfere with me being with him. So far it seems like the two of you have worked out a schedule that is acceptable to you. Am I right?"

"Yes, but not as often as I'd like."

"Your father isn't as young as he used to be and he can't perform with the frequency he had in his youth but he's still a remarkable lover as you know."

"So what are you saying Mom, how often can I be with Daddy?"

"I won't give you a frequency amount. But I will give you the same ground rules that my mother gave me. Number one you must remain discreet telling no one else about you and your Dad. Number two you don't interfere with my relationship with your father. Number three you don't tell your father that I know about the two of you. If you don't violate those three rules you don't have to worry about your inheritance. If you violate my rules, you won't inherit a penny from me. Do you have any questions about the rules?"

"Mom why are you letting me be with Daddy?"

"I could see you getting more and more desperate to be with him. I know that you're in love with him and that your love for your father ruined your marriage. You want children, I want to help you get what you want. But you can't have my husband. I will help you find a husband and teach you how to maintain your marriage despite your feelings for your father. If you have children, they will need a father. In addition, your father is almost 60. I don't want you to be alone. Finding an appropriate marriage partner then getting and staying married would be good for you. I can help you navigate this situation to maintain your relationship with your father in a manner that is in your best interest and mine.

I understand how and why it happened because I went through the same thing so did my mother. Your grandmother told me that she and her father we together for over 30 years. With our family the father daughter relationship lasts usually as long as the father is physically able to perform. Don't feel like you're alone. As far as I know father daughter relationships have been going on since our family started. When I married your father I was pregnant with you. I didn't know if my father was your father. But DNA tests proved that your father is your biological father. Until you were born looking like your father with the same dimple on your chin I wasn't sure. But you see I understand what you are going through."

"Wow Mom I never saw this conversation coming. I wish I had known this years ago. Will you tell me about you and granddad?"

"Someday, but not today. Let's order I'm meeting your father at the museum for an art show in an hour and half."

I wondered if Mom was as self-centered as I had thought. After all, she had arranged for me to come back to town and to get my job so that I could be with Daddy occasionally. But maybe if I had not come home Daddy might have left her to be with me. Nope, probably wouldn't. He would not give up his lifestyle. I can't blame him I don't want to give up the money either. Well maybe she's still looking out for her best interest. Perhaps all three of us are self-centered looking out for our best interests.

But no matter the reason, tonight I will be able to relax in my Daddy's arms. Already images of us are flashing through my head. My favorite image is the one with on me on all fours while he penetrates me doggy-style from behind. Anticipation is building within me. For the first time in our relationship maybe I won't feel so guilty while we are making love. I'm so happy to know that I'm carrying on a long family tradition. Thanks Mom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds