• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Once You Go Black

Once You Go Black

Pete and I had toyed with the idea of swinging for about a year, not really doing much about it. But one night, as we were fooling around, we started talking about it again and we agreed that time wasn't waiting for us to make a decision, and that if all we did was talk about it, we'd never actually do it. We didn't know anyone who was into it, though, and we were too embarrassed to talk about it with any of our friends, so that pretty much left swinging clubs, which seemed sort of sleazy, or personals. At first, we didn't get a lot of replies - we were looking for another girl, but couldn't really hook up with anyone interesting. One day, after coming home from work, I checked my email to find one reply from a guy - a black guy, as it turned out.

"I read your ad. I'm a black male, well hung, looking for a white woman. If you're interested, reply." The first thought in my mind was, "Whatever, dude," but I didn't delete it. I figured I'd show it to Pete later that night when he got back. Well, of course, I totally forgot, with supper and all - I even forgot I hadn't trashed it until I checked my email the next day. I read it again, and a devilish thought popped into my head. I typed back, "How well hung are you?" and sent it off. A few minutes later an instant message popped up as I was surfing - from him! "Ten inches long, and seven around. Interested in a picture."

"What? Ten inches? No way," I thought, and typed, "Sure, go ahead and send one."

A few minutes later, a picture of a big, fat black cock was plastered on my screen. "Whoah," I said. "That's a big fucking cock," I wrote back.

"Think you could handle it?"

"Well, I don't know what my husband would say."

"Fuck that shit. I don't do no threesomes with another guy."

"Sorry, that's all we're looking for. And actually, we're only looking for a girl."

"Baby, you've never been deep-dicked by a ten inch cock before, have you?"

"Nope."

"Ever wonder what a ten inch cock would feel like in your tight pussy?"

"I don't think I can keep talking like this. My husband will be back soon."

"It's all good, Baby. Hasta la vista."

And with that, he logged off. That got me going. I HATE not having the last word. So, I just sat there, looking at the big cock right there in front of me. I hadn't lied about not wondering what a big cock would feel like, but as I sat there, my pussy getting wet, I sure was wondering about it then. I squeezed my legs together and logged off, made supper. I didn't tell Pete about my conversation.

The next day, I checked the computer as soon as I got in, but no email from him. I was a little disappointed, but didn't think too much of it. The next day, same thing, but I thought, "Son of a bitch!" I guess my pride was a little bruised. I sat down and typed an email to him. "Hey, where've you been? I was expecting you to say something." I got no reply that night, nor the next night. Deeply pissed, I logged on the next night, and there was a reply. "I ain't got time for games, Baby. Unless you want my black cock inside you, we ain't got nothing to talk about. But if you do, you can call this number. I'm there right now." My heart spasmed. "It wouldn't hurt to call him", I thought, and it was sort of naughty. "He has no idea where I am, or who I am," I thought. So what the hell? I picked up the phone and dialled the number. A very obvious black man answered it. "Hello," he said.

"Hey, it's me. You, ah, gave me your number."

"Well well," he said. "You like that picture of my cock, heh?"

"I've been thinking of it," I confessed. "I've never been with anyone other than my husband."

"You looking for something on the side? I don't do that whole relationship shit. If you want to fuck, I'll fuck you. I'll fuck your white pussy raw."

"Well, I don't think that would be a good idea," I said.

"Fuckin bitch," he said. "Why the fuck you callin me up? I don't play games with this shit. If you want me to fuck you, just say the word, if not, I'm gonna hang the fuck up."

"Jesus, what the fuck's your problem?"

"Fuck you, cunt. Thought you'd call up and give a nigger some teasin shit? I told you, I don't play that. Your whitebread ass couldn't handle a real cock no how. Husband's probly got some six inch piece of shit you can't hardly feel no more. How long you been married?"

"Seven years," I croaked.

"Shit. Motherfucker might as well be usin a pencil on your pussy by now. A real cock would split you apart."

"Man, you're so full of shit. I could take anything you'd dish out. If I wanted to, which I don't."

"Fine, I'll just be hanging up then."

"Wait!" I paused, and could hardly believe what I said next. "You're right! I've wondered about your cock since you sent the picture."

"Come on over, Baby. You on the pill?"

"Yeah … "

"Well, you ain't got nothing to worry about. I already got three kids, and I ain't looking for no more. Come on over and we'll fuck and that's that."

"No strings attached?" I said.

"I told you how it is. You coming over or what?" I said I'd think about, so he gave me his address and hung up without saying goodbye. Now, as I stood there, wondering, I realized that Pete's fantasy football draft would be going on all night. I had plenty of time to go there and get back. If I wanted to, that is. "Fuck it, this is crazy," I said, running upstairs to change. I put on my small black party dress, some thong panties, and no bra, primped my hair, and grabbed the keys, locked the door behind me.

Fighting the traffic gave me plenty of time to think about what I was doing. It wasn't like Pete and I had been totally faithful to each other in the last seven years. I know of two women he's fucked on the side, and I had a brief fling with one of the guys at the dealership I work in about three years ago, so we weren't saints. I was sort of thrilled by the whole black taboo thing, too. I've never been attracted to black guys before, even though there are some handsome black men. Just wasn't my thing, you know?

About ten minutes later, I parked outside an apartment building and got out. Looked like a quiet neighborhood - I'd been prepared for a ghetto, in which case I would definitely had just kept going. But I got out and went to the front door, jabbed the intercom button.

"It's me," I said. He buzzed me in without saying anything, and I walked up to his third floor apartment. As I approached the top of the stairs, a door opened, and he walked out. I was a little bit surprised - he was pushing 40 and he was slightly overweight. Maybe I was expecting Denzel Washington, I don't know.

"Hoo-ee," he said. "You sure are a fine piece of ass."

"Gee, thanks," I said, regretting the whole thing suddenly. He put his hand on my back and led me inside and shut the door behind us. I walked in further, and I could feel him staring at me. I turned, self-conscious, and I was right.

"Hey, take it easy," he said. "I ain't no damn rapist. You can leave here whenever you want. When I told you I'd fuck you good, I meant it, but you can leave whenever you want."

I was definitely reassured by that. "What if I want to go right now?" I asked. He opened the door and stepped away.

"Go on, Baby. Door's wide open." After a few seconds of me not doing anything, he shut the door. "Bedroom's right in there. Go on in and take off your shit."

I went into the bedroom - it was small, but clean. He had a queen size bed that took up most of the room. I put down my purse and sat on the edge of the bed, nervous. "Come on," I heard him say, "take off your shit." I turned around to see him standing in the doorway, totally naked. He had a big belly, but it was solid, and not flabby, and right underneath it was the biggest cock I'd ever seen. He took it in his hand and stroked it as he watched me pull my dress off. "That's some fine big titties," he said. "Take off your panties and sit on the bed." I did that too, and he kneeled down before me and took my nipples in his mouth one at a time, sucking on them gently, but then getting harder. My pussy was very wet by then. "You like it nasty?" he said. I nodded without really comprehending. He stood up and said, "You're gonna be my white bitch, you got it?" I nodded again, looking at his big cock, just inches from my face. "Suck that big old cock," he said. I gulped, and grabbed it. It was solid and thick, like a fucking pork tenderloin from the store. I put my lips on the shiny head, then took the whole knob into my mouth. He gave a little moan. I think by then I had crossed the bridge. There I was with some black guy's cock in my mouth - there wasn't any point being shy anymore. I stroked his cock as I sucked and licked on his head. It felt as if his cock actually got harder, if that was possible. After a few minutes, he moved my hand away so it was just his cock in my mouth, and he started moving his hips backwards and forwards, sliding it into my mouth about halfway, then back out again. While he was fucking my face with his black cock, I reached down and played with my nipples. "Damn, girl," he said. "You got a deep throat." I tried to smile at him, but I had to open wide for his shaft, so I couldn't. I just looked up at him, looking at his eyes while his cocked pumped in and out of my mouth. After a few more strokes he pulled out. My saliva was all over his cock. He made me lie back on the bed with my legs spread, and he started going down on me. His tongue flicked over my clit slowly, then down into my spread pussy, then further down, over my asshole. That made me squirm. My pussy was wetter than I'd ever remembered it being. "Oh, that's good," I said. "Your tongue feels so good in my pussy." He ate me for a few more minutes until I told him I was going to cum, so he stopped and made me flip over on my hands and knees. I stuck my ass up in the air and soon his tongue was licking my asshole again, harder and faster than before. Just then, the doorbell rang, and he stopped. "Keep it wet, Baby," he said, and went to answer the door. I reached down between my legs and fingered my pussy, and I could hear him talking to someone, then the door shut. When I heard him come back into the room, I turned, and there was another guy with him. "Hey," I said. "What the fuck is this?"

"This is my homeboy. The deal's the same. You all can leave when you want to, or you can give it up for us both." I felt really taken advantage of, and I was a little pissed, but I had already went that far.

"Just no more surprises, okay?" I said.

"You got it, Baby." He knelt down and went right to my asshole again, and it felt just as good as before, washing away all my anger. The other guy stood by the bed and got naked too. He was about the same age, but not fat, and his cock was rock hard and pulsing, and just as big. He stood by my head and I opened my mouth. He jerked his cock off, rubbing the head across my tongue, then pushed it into my open mouth and slowly began fucking my face as I knelt on my hands and knees. His cock had a funny taste, as if maybe he hadn't showered for a couple of days, but that turned me on. I sucked harder on his big, dirty cock until he pulled out and lay on the bed in front of me, legs apart. His big ballsac was right there, and I really, really wanted my tongue on it. The first guy stopped eating my ass and then I could feel the head of his cock pressing against my asshole, firmly, as he stroked his cock. I pushed back against it as I lowered my head between the other guy's legs. His balls had that faint, dirty smell too, but that was really turning me on. I started licking all over his nuts, between them, one at a time, feeling his hard cock throbbing against my face. Behind me, I could feel the other cock moving down to my swollen pussy lips. "You ready for it, Baby?"

I turned to look at him, and said, "Yeah, slide it deep in my white cunt." As I watched him, his cock started penetrating my pussy, just a little bit at a time. His girth was unbelievable. I moved my hips around to help him push all the way in. "Oh my God," I moaned. "That is awesome!" His full ten inches sank into me, and it was a little painful, but I got over that real quick once he started sliding it back and forth, and I started sucking the other guy's balls. After I got tired of that, I jammed his cock into my mouth again and started giving him head slowly, trying to get as much of that black meat into my mouth as I could without gagging. So there I was, kneeling on a bed with two black cocks filling my pussy and mouth. I was totally overcome with lust. I didn't care who was fucking me, but it turned me on they were both black.

The first guy - I'll call him Bob - withdrew from me, leaving me with this big empty feeling in my pussy, and said, "Damn, girl. You got a tight motherfuckin pussy." The second guy - I'll call him Tom - said, "She sucks dick like it's going outta style!" I was pleased that I was giving them so much pleasure. I smiled and said, "You guys have the biggest cocks I've ever seen. I love it! I can't believe I haven't fucked black cock before."

"It ain't over yet, Baby," said Bob, and smacked my ass to make me turn around on the bed. "Put my homeboy's dick in your ass." I grabbed the shaft of Tom's cock and pressed the thick head against my wet asshole and pushed down on it. Anal is one of my favorite positions, but his thick cock was tough to fit in at first. Eventually, I got the head in and sat down the rest of the way on it. I'd never imagined I could take a big, thick cock in my ass like that, but it was incredible. I could feel his thick head probing deep inside my asshole, and my muscles were squeezing around it, sending waves of pleasure up my body. Since I was facing away from Tom, I watched Bob get up on the bed, cock in hand, until he knelt before me, and sucked my nipples. I thought I was going to cum right then, but like he said, I wasn't done yet. I could feel his cock touching my pussy lips. "You're not going to -" I started to say, but he cut me off.

"Shut the hell up," he said. "Remember what I told you. Bitch, we're gonna open you up all the way. I told you you gonna get fucked like you never been fucked before."

I was nervous. Pretty much the only thing I haven't done was a double penetration, especially with two big cocks, but I just tried to relax as I could feel his cock slip between my wet pussy lips. I gasped - it was pretty painful, but that wasn't why I was gasping. I could feel every inch of Bob's thick black cock as he slowly buried it in my pussy, right up to his balls, and that, right on top of the big cock deep in my ass. "You like that, Baby?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah…" I moaned.

"You like black cock now, don't you?" He started thrusting his cock in and out of me harder and harder, and I could feel Tom's pump away in my asshole.

"I love it," I hissed back. "Fuck me harder!"

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, Bitch. Say it again."

"Fuck my white pussy hard!" I gasped. "Fuck my pussy and ass harder and deeper!" They both did just that, and I could feel every inch each of their cocks as they fucked and fucked, until it got too much for me and I started to cum. "Oh stay up inside me," I said, and squeezed my pussy and ass muscles around them as I came. Jesus, it was the most intense orgasm I ever had. I could feel it in every part of my body, and it lasted forever. When they saw I was done, they both pulled out of me, Bob first, then Tom. Bob took me hand and led me off the bed.

"You like that?"

"Oh yes," I said. "That was fucking amazing."

"Dogg, this bitch is good to go," Tom said. "Get over here and suck my dick."

I knelt at Tom's feet and immediately took his cock into my mouth - I didn't care that it had just been in my ass. I felt like a complete slut by then. I had two big black cocks in my pussy and ass, and now I wanted their black sperm in me. I sucked Tom's cock down as far as I could go, then just rode it with my mouth for a while before turning to Bob and pulling his cock to my face too. I took turns sucking their swollen cockheads. As I sucked one cock, I was jerking the other one. I could feel them both growing harder and thicker, and I knew they were going to cum. "How d'you want to cum?" I asked them.

Bob said, "You just open your slut mouth, Bitch." I put my head back and opened my mouth wide and they both stood right by me, jerking their big cocks off. While they did, I flicked my tongue over their heads, making eye contact with them when I did it.

Tom said, "Man, here it comes," and suddenly I could feel his hot sperm land on my lips. I opened my mouth wider so he could shoot his load right in my mouth. The rest of it plopped onto my tongue, then there were a couple more drops and he stood away.


"Don't swallow that jizz, yet, Baby." Bob said, standing over me, jerking off. I had a feeling that Bob's load would be massive, and as soon as he started cumming, I knew I was right. His wad was hot, and it came out with such force that it shot all the way up my forehead and through my hair, but then he pointed his cock down and pumped the rest of his thick sperm into my eagerly awaiting open, cum-filled mouth. I could feel my mouth filling with it, and could especially taste it under my tongue. Eventually, Bob was done, and I closed my mouth and slowly swallowed all that warm, delicious sperm until it was totally gone. Bob and Tom were watching me, and then, without saying a word, Tom got up, grabbed his pants and took off.

"Damn," Bob said, laughing. "You sure like to fuck, don't you?"

"I sure do. Can we do this again?"

"I'll call you next week." He tossed me my clothes. "Put your shit on and get outta here. Next time, you best be ready for a whole mess of homeboys."

"The more the better," I said. As I dressed and left his apartment, my pussy and asshole tingling, and the taste of their sperm still in my mouth, I realized that from that point on I knew I was going to have black cock whenever I could. And I hoped that would be pretty often.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Once You Go Black

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds