One Big, Happy Family Ch. 01

The passion overwhelmed me. I wanted it so bad. "Do me Will, fuck me! I want to feel that fat cock in my ass!" My resolve was defeated.

"Are you my whore?" He quizzed me with a lewd, merciless laugh.

"Yes, master (why did I say that?) I'm yours. You know I'm yours. You've known all along. Please fuck my ass and fill me with your sweet, hot cum." I shrieked every filthy, demeaning expression that came to mind and amazingly, my body relaxed as he entered and drilled me. Atleast there was only minimal discomfort

This is the sexual experience I've always wanted. Dirty, incestuous rape. There were clues before. I certainly wasn't virginal or prudish. If a guy pulled my hair or spanked me, I performed better and orgasmed stronger. I have sucked cocks and been filled with cum, but nothing could match the sensation Will was providing me now. I was free to climax and wallow in my lust. Nothing again could ever compare to my feeling of release.

My nephew owns me. I acknowledge that now. Mouth, cunt and ass. I belong to him and I'm thrilled. I could feel another tremendous orgasm building in my loins. The twitching and shaking signaled the imminent explosion. "Bring it on. I want it all and forever!" My erotic reverie was only broken by Will's hoarse exaltations.

"Take it bitch. I want this ass! I'm going to pump a gallon of jizz into your slutty hole." With that, he did. He drove into me like he wanted to push me off the bed. His balls slapped against my sweaty ass and one hand gripped my tits as if they could be removed. He yanked my head back by the roots of my hair and I could see his eyes were filled with lust. He screamed into my face, "tell me you love it, slut! You love my huge dick and you live to be my cock-whore."

It took a minute for my quivering to ebb and the fog lift in my brain. I could see the intensity in him but couldn't make out a word of it. His cock was shooting with the force of a fire hose and the weight of his sticky body collapsed my weakened legs and arms. I let out a huge breath and felt him ease out of my empty husk of a body. Atlast I regained some semblance of my composure. "My Gawd, it was wonderful! My whole body aches for you. I want more, Master. Your whore is begging you."

He wiped his greasy cock on the sheets and I rubbed the cushions on my slick, sweaty pussy and ass. (And made a mental note to burn those linens.) "Relax," he said, "we have all day and there will be plenty more." He laughed and slapped his big paw loudly across the cheeks of my butt.

Those are just a few memories and an idea of how I arrived at this precarious situation...

We heard the taxi honk from the curb and Maria blew a kiss to both of us. She hoisted her travel bag and opened the front door. Before she stepped out, she looked back and said, "it will only be for about two weeks. So you two be good."

As the door latch set and the car door opened, I glanced back at Will. His cock was already in his hand and he flipped a soft pillow on to the floor between his legs. I tossed my tee shirt overhead and unclasped my bra. Then I settled down on my knees and made myself comfortable. Two weeks could last forever.

End of chapter 1.

*****

Comments welcome.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds