• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • One Big Kiss
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

One Big Kiss

It's amazing the kinds of surveillance devices you can buy these days. In this case, a simple voice activated video camera was sufficient. He needed visual evidence, but he wasn't planning to ever use it in court. He had the equipment bought and set up in Tony's room before Marie got home from shopping. It only took two days before he had his video complete. Backing it up on his laptop, Mike was ready for a negotiating session with his unsuspecting wife. He picked the following Friday evening, when he knew his son would be out with his buddies.

"Uh, Marie, can we talk for a few minutes," he said, after the dinner dishes were done.

"Sure, honey. If it's about the taxes, I haven't gotten to it yet, but I promise I will on Monday."

"No, it's not that. I have something to show you. Come in the den and sit with me," Mike said sweetly.

As she sat next to her husband, she saw the device in his hand.

"What's that thing? A new camera?"

"Exactly," replied Mike. He had it wired into the TV, and when he clicked the start button, the screen lit up. Marie went pale and he saw tears beginning to flow.

"Please, turn it off," she whispered. But Mike ignored her. He did turn the sound down, however, as he turned to her and began to speak.

"I've known something was up for a week and a half. Do you know what you've done? You've put everything we have as a family in jeopardy. I could lose my job, all our friends, and become a laughing stock. You and Tony could go to jail. And it looks like our marriage is over. WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?"

He let her cry in big sobs for several minutes while she tried to get it together to explain herself. Somehow, in the harsh glare of sex on the TV screen, her plan to "help" her son didn't look so motherly and self-sacrificing. She looked more like a whore and a cheater than anything else. She couldn't defend herself with "I was just being a loving mother helping my son." It sounded far too lame.

"Well, do you have anything to say?" asked Mike.

"I'm so, so sorry. I didn't do it to hurt you. I know it sounds stupid, but I thought I was helping Tony. I've never cheated on you before. I didn't really think this was cheating, since he's your son, too. We both love him. I know that sounds crazy, but it was how I was thinking. I was just planning to be with him long enough for him to get over his obsession with me."

In a strange way, Mike did sort of understand. It was the kind of weird logic Marie had demonstrated in the past. This wasn't the first time she'd done something completely crazy based on faulty logic. Mike doubted that his son was obsessing over his mother. He also doubted that any 22 year old could resist Marie's seduction techniques.

"Marie, I've been thinking about this for several days, and here's what we're going to do about all this. There is no alternative. You either accept these terms, or I'll tell the world about you seducing your mother fucker of a son and let the chips fall.

"First, Tony will not know we've had this discussion. You cannot let him know that I know what has happened. If you do, any relationship I have with him as his father will be impossible to maintain.

"Secondly, you and I will continue to be married. I'm not splitting up and losing half of everything I've earned. Also, people would ask why, and the truth would surely come out. As my wife, you will continue to do all those things you do now, including having sex with me. But that sex will be at my discretion and primarily for my pleasure. That shouldn't bother you, since you seem to be having plenty of sex to satisfy yourself.

"Thirdly, I am now free to have a lover of my own. I have been faithful to you for all these years, but your behavior has nullified that contract. It's only fair that I have the same rights as you. You will not ask me about that and will not inhibit me in any way. If you finish this fling with Tony, we may someday be able to patch things up and come to different terms. I'm not promising anything. I'm being very understanding and very generous, I think. It is in all our best interests to adhere to these terms. Do you understand and accept them?"

Marie sniffed and nodded her head.

"Okay, then. Go on to our bedroom and get yourself ready. I plan to fuck you tonight." Marie was shocked. He never used profanity except in the throes of sex. This whole situation must have really changed him.

By the time Mike had the camera disconnected and put away in his brief case, Marie was down to bra and panties in the bedroom. He walked in and brought his hands to her shoulders as he stared hard into her eyes.

Pressing down on her, he said, "I think we'll start out with a blow job. It had better be a good one, because I want to fuck your mouth today. You will take in as much of my length as you can, and then you'll take in a bit more."

She recognized this situation as one of the scenarios they had played out in the past. This brightened her mood, because she understood that Mike was not going to abuse her, but was using her emotional state to enhance the faux forced sex game. This could be exciting, and Marie was in a mood to show herself contrite and anxious to please her husband.

Marie was adept at oral sex, but Mike pushed her limits today, and in a very forceful way. He used a fistful of her hair to pull and push her head to its limits so that she gagged frequently.

"Whenever I come in your mouth, you should always swallow it. But now, I plan to pound your pussy. Don't expect me to be gentle as usual. It galls me to think you've whored yourself out to our son, and that is going to cost you."

"Yes, my husband. I understand," she said in a voice that was not entirely her own.

Mike ordered her to remove her bra and panties and kneel on the edge of the bed. He inspected her pussy with his fingers, making sure she was lubricated. He loved her mature pussy. Nothing girlish here, with the coarse black hair so closely cropped. Her ass was substantial without being overly large, and her waist pinched in to accent the curves. From the bedside table, he added KY jelly all along her slit and puckered asshole, and then standing, he summarily entered her from behind.

His first strokes were long and powerful, and he pulled Marie's hips into him on each thrust. In his mind, Mike knew he had to be very careful not to end too soon, because her mouth, the sight of her pussy and ass, and his feeling of having power over her had him very randy. He used some of his old tricks to maintain control, including biting his tongue and concentration on that pain to divert his attention from the feelings in his cock. He varied his tempo so his rhythm would not take him over the top prematurely.

He took her right hand and placed it between her legs. "Play with your pussy, you cunt. I want you juicy as hell. I want you dripping all over the bed. Do it."

This was great for Marie, and she quickly complied, as Mike brought her left arm up behind her back, as if to threaten her with pain if she failed to please him. She turned her head to the side now, and Mike could hear her ragged breathing. He knew she was just as much into this fucking as he was.

To vary the rhythm and calm down a little, he pull his stiff cock out and ran it up and down Marie's pussy and ass, lingering on her tighter hole. He heard her breath catch in her throat as she anticipated being buggered. But he was only teasing her. Mike wanted to fill her pussy with cream to re-mark her body as his own.

Just when she thought he might really push his cock into her asshole, he roughly shoved her ass over onto the bed and climbed aboard. Straddling her right leg, he pushed into her again in a scissors position. He held her left thigh up at 45 degrees, allowing the fullest possible penetration. She turned her head to look up at him.

"Don't look at me. You're just a slut and have no right to see who's fucking you." She turned her head away.

"Get that hand back in your pussy, bitch." Mike began the series of thrusts that he knew would take him over the top. His wife could sense his impending orgasm, and she felt her own coming right behind it.

Two weeks of pent up come erupted into Marie's pussy. He was feeling how good Marie fucked at the same time he was visualizing the young redhead he had designs on, and to whom he now had a clear path.

Marie, who had always loved role playing, was consumed by her own orgasm. This felt more real than any of those games she'd gotten her husband to play with her all these years. In just a few days, she'd experienced the real incest and domination that she'd only simulated her whole adult life.

_____

As Mike and Paula lay in her bed after their first encounter, her red hair resting on his shoulder, she asked the question she arguably should have asked earlier.

"So, am I going to have some irate wife coming after me with a butcher knife?"

Mike snorted. "No. That's all taken care of. Marie and I have an understanding. Besides, she has a little side project of her own."

"That's uh, very adult, Mike. How did you two work that one out?"

"Let's say it was a negotiation. Speaking of which, I'd like to negotiate a repeat of this deal. Is that possible?"

"Not only possible. I believe it's a sure thing."

Mike was thinking about how great things had worked out, given the circumstances. He had his cute, young, bright redheaded protege/lover. He also had his reliable and sexy wife for variety. Marie was getting more sex now than even she could handle, while Tony got laid in a safe environment pretty much anytime he wanted it. So what if Tony thought he was putting something over on his old dad? His dad also had a secret. He was bedding Tony's ex-girlfriend. What Tony didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

Sometimes, things do work out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • One Big Kiss
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds