• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • One Girl Falls for Another

One Girl Falls for Another

We started out as friends. We didn't end up that way, though...

We met in high school and became friends. As time passed I started feeling differently towards her. I was kind of scared at what I was feeling, because I had never felt that way about another woman before. Every time I would look at her my heart would skip a beat. She had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. The more we got to know each other the more I found myself attracted to her. She had the greatest sense of humor and was a wonderful listener.

One night at a friends house, things changed between us...we were both staying the night and were sleeping in the same bed. My heart was beating so fast and hard I'm surprised she didn't hear it. We fell asleep and I woke up from a bad dream. She started to comfort me. Holding my hand, kissing my cheek and forehead. Whispering that it would be ok. I was better than ok. She kissed my cheek again and I thought, if I just move a little to the left I can kiss her. So I did. What a kiss it was too. Very hesitant at first. We looked at each other for a moment after the kiss. Then, we kissed again. A bit longer this time and much deeper. Our tongues met and my heart hit the floor. She had me so turned on and excited that I couldn't stand it. I had never felt like that before. We kissed for what seemed like hours. That was all for the time being.

The next day, we acted like nothing had happened. We didn't know what to do and we just didn't think it was right. The more I tried to forget though, the more I thought about it. The way her lips felt was incredible. So soft and warm. Nothing happened for a while after that. We remained friends and basically acted like nothing had happened. Until about a week later when we went back to the same friends house.

I needed her. I couldn't lie to myself anymore. We had a bit of a relationship for a couple of months and she ended it. She said she couldn't handle a same sex relationship. I was devastated. I loved her and I knew that I always would. Circumstances happened and after that we never spoke for 3 yrs.

I moved out of state and got married, she went to college. One night at a party I saw her again. All the feelings came rushing back to me. After all these years of not speaking, I still loved and wanted her. We talked for awhile that night. She told me she still thought of me, but would never do anything because I was married. I understood.

Months passed and my husband left me. I was pregnant and alone. I had my baby and moved to my own place.

I called her to see if she wanted to come down and visit. She did. Just being in the same room with her and not touching her was so hard. To want someone so much and not know if you will ever have a chance with them is hard. Then one night, it happened. What I have been waiting all of these years for. Her kisses still tasted as sweet and warm, her hands still soft and tender. I looked into those eyes of hers and I knew that I would do whatever she asked. I was so scared. I was afraid if I even breathed she would disappear. She didn't though.

We went to my bedroom. I was the first woman she had ever been with. She touched my bare skin and my skin went on fire. I wanted her so bad. I wanted to taste her so much. She got me that night though.

We giggled and talked because we were nervous. We kissed and touched. Then, she removed my clothing. Every touch and sound was magnified to my ears. She kissed my neck so softly and sweetly and moved down to my breast. She sucked one nipple into her mouth and ran her tongue along and around my nipple. The sounds that came out of my mouth I never heard before.

Her fingers would play with my other nipple. Pulling and rubbing. I thought I was going to explode. She kissed down my stomach and lightly fingered me . Oh, what a feeling. Finally, she put her mouth on me. It was the most wonderful thing ever. She knew right where to put her tongue. Rubbing my clit with her tongue and sucking gently. Almost making me cum and then quit. She was driving me mad. I started to squirm on the bed. I couldn't take it anymore. I was chanting her name over and over in my head not believing that this was happening. Then all of a sudden, she puts her tongue on my clit and starts running it back and forth faster and harder. Oh, I knew I was gone then. I arched my back and started moving my hips against her mouth. Faster and faster her tongue went. Then I came. The most enjoyable orgasm I had ever had. Afterwards we held each other. It was amazing.

Since then, I have gotten to return the favor many many times. Listening to her moans and sighs as I make her cum over and over again is just amazing. I have never been happier. I love her and want to be with her always.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • One Girl Falls for Another

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 425 milliseconds