One Incredible Costume

We both groaned as I slid inside her. I know for sure that I hadn't felt a pussy that tight since I was her age. With no more than a couple of inches inside her, her pussy clamped down. The strength of her clenching walls was enough to make me pause.

The words tumbled from her lips in a near-squeal. "Oh my fucking god. So big."

Poor girl must have been dating needle-dicks. Not that I was unhappy with the comparison.

I eased back on the pressure without withdrawing, and felt the viselike grip of her velvety walls relax. As soon as that happened, I pushed inside her, fighting the resistance when her canal squeezed again. A shocked cry from her mingled with my grunt when I buried myself balls deep inside her.

"Holy... Holy fuck," she exclaimed as I held myself inside her.

My voice deep and tight, I said, "Your pussy feels so good."

"God, you feel like you're going to split me in half."

My hardness slid out of her an inch or two as I leaned over her body. Even that movement was enough to make her slap her hands to the mattress and gather up the comforter in her clenched fingers, though. She squealed when I took one of her big nipples between my lips again. I sucked it hard while gyrating my hips, stirring my cock inside her.

Amy panted, her arms and legs both wrapping around me. I kept the pressure on, even giving her the slightest nip of my teeth. I had to tug her top out of the way to reach her other breast, because it had slipped down over the globe. Soon enough, I had the stiff bud between my lips to suck and tongue it.

"Ah!" she cried out, and then groaned when I gave her a quick pump of my hips. It was only about half a stroke, but it was enough to cause her to dig her fingers into me.

I sucked her nipple hard, flipping it with my tongue at the same time. My hips worked, sliding my cock in and out of her satiny sheath. Her breathing picked up, and she grunted or whimpered every time I buried myself to the hilt.

She was wrapped around me like a second skin. There wasn't a centimeter of me that wasn't in contact with her hot, wet walls. Despite that, I was managing to hold on. I'd half worried that I would end up a minuteman after so long without, and with such an unbelievable woman breaking me out of the dry spell. Fortunately, my prowess hadn't deserted me.

"Faster," she pleaded in a breathless voice.

I tried, and succeeded to some small degree. The truth is, my back isn't what it used to be, and the awkward position was uncomfortable. As reluctant as I was to give up having her big nipples between my lips, I had to straighten over her.

An explosive growl escaped me when I took my first full thrust into her depths. She cried out, her head snapping forward as I hit bottom. For the next half-dozen thrusts, her mouth gaped open, though she didn't make a sound. Then she jerked, and let out a loud squeal.

Her eyes locked with mine and she demanded, "Yes. Faster. Harder."

I tightened my grip on her thigh with one hand and moved the other between her legs. She whimpered when I began rubbing my thumb up and down over her hood and picked up the pace.

I'd always been lucky enough to have good stamina, but Amy was certainly testing that. I could feel warmth swelling in my cock, but bent my will to resisting it. Her body rocked as I slammed into her, making her breasts bounce. She loudly voiced her pleasure, which should have alarmed me, but I was too caught up in the intensity to care.

I wasn't remotely prepared when she exploded in orgasm.

Her scream echoed from the walls as she half sat up and her fingers and toes curled. Yet another character's powers came into play as her canal constricted around me with what felt like superhuman strength. I froze with my cock buried to the hilt inside her, but kept my fingers moving. She trembled, and squeaky cries escaped her with each new wave of orgasmic energy.

I was in awe as I watched her come, pinned to the bed by my cock. No woman I'd ever been with had ever come like that — let alone one so young and sexy. I gave her clit respite, and she slowly came back to earth, gasping for breath.

"Fuck! Oh my god," She said when her eyes regained focus.

"That was... Damn."

She gave an exaggerated nod of her head and said, "Uh huh."

Her walls were still rhythmically squeezing around me, though the frequency diminished with every passing second. "You come at the drop of a hat."

A weary sounding chuckle escaped her. "Only when I'm really turned on, and not usually that hard. Did you?"

I shook my head and said, "No."

She moaned in approval and squeezed her breasts. "I want you to take me from behind."

We both groaned as I pulled free of her. She beckoned me with a wave, and I slid over, following the silent guidance of her hands into a position where she could take me in her mouth. I got chills from the sight of her sucking me clean of her pussy juice.

She made a yummy sound as I slipped from between her lips, which she then licked. After a grin and a chuckle, she rolled over and rose up on her hands and knees. I moved behind her, watching her wiggle her tight little ass, and then gave her buttocks a squeeze.

Still wiggling in a hypnotic dance, she said, "Give it to me."

I took aim and dived back into her barely-legal pussy, pulling back on her hips as I thrust. She cried out, "Yeah!" as our bodies collided with a clap, and then straightened her back, pulling her arms behind her and crossing her hands over her butt.

"Like this," she said.

If I hadn't seen it in porn, I probably wouldn't have known what to do. I grabbed her wrists, adjusted my stance, and gave her what she wanted.

With the first thrust, she squealed, "Yes!" The next time I slammed home, it was, "Fuck me!" Then it was "Hard!" and "Fast!"

Holding on tight to her wrists, I did just that. Her little butt jiggled as I rammed my cock into her depths with everything I had. Loud smacks, my growls, and her whimpers joined together in a symphony of pure, primal sex.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see us in the mirror. I looked over to see her face was tight and flushed. Her breasts quivered erratically as the shockwaves of my assault traveled up her body. She was so wet that droplets were squirting out around my cock as I pounded it into her, and dribbling down my balls. Pulling back on her arms every time I thrust let me fuck her even harder.

Once again, she climbed her mountain of pleasure quickly. I could hear it in her cries, feel it in her tight pussy, and see it in her face, full of beautiful agony. The warm tickle in my cock grew hotter by the moment, and I went to war. I refused to go off until she came again.

"F-fuck m-m-me! Gonna... Gonna come!" she screamed.

I growled, "Yeah. Come for me baby," in response, barely holding on.

She squealed, "I..." followed by several sounds that were almost, but not quite words, and then loosed a screech that I'm surprised didn't shatter the windows. Her body tensed and her pussy clenched as orgasm ripped through her. And that was when my endurance failed me as well.

"Going to come," I spit out as I let go of one of her arms and jerked free of her hot embrace.

Amy managed to pull her other arm free and rolled over. Still crying out and jerking in climax, she wriggled in close enough to take my pussy-slick cock in hand and aim it over her taut body. She didn't even have to stroke it. I roared as the first hard spurt shot out, spattering her breasts and her chin. A second eruption followed hot on the heels of the first.

On and on it went, my eyes pinching shut from the ecstasy. I could hear her muttering encouragement between her pants and whimpers, but couldn't make out the words. When I finally ceased to spurt, I opened my eyes to see her still holding my cock, and looking down at her cum-streaked body with a look of delight.

****

My morning erection throbbed from the memory, and I was looking directly at her panties hanging from the footboard, where they'd landed when I tossed them. The rest of her costume and the cum-soaked shirt she'd used to clean us up with lay on the floor.

With the hours of temptation from young, barely-dressed bodies and the whirlwind of her seduction over, I had to deal with the consequences. A look at the clock told me it was only six a.m. There was at least some hope that Dani hadn't woken up from her drunken stupor yet.

That left Amy, though. I had no way of knowing how drunk she really was the night before. As good as she felt lying atop me, it also meant I couldn't even get up and pull on some clothes without awakening her. I was trapped in a prison of warm, soft skin, and thoroughly conflicted about it.

She stirred and let out a quiet groan, causing my heart to race. Slowly, but surely, her eyes fluttered open, and she yawned. She stretched, and then her eyes finally met mine.

The relief I felt when she smiled and said, "Morning," is beyond words.

"Morning. Uhm..."

"I should probably get up, into the shower, and dressed before Dani wakes up, huh? Is that what you were going to say?"

"Something like that," I admitted.

She chuckled. "Relax. She'll never find out."

"What about you?"

"Me? You made me come so hard I couldn't see straight. I am so good with it. I've fantasized about it for like forever."

That surprised me, as she'd never really flirted with me or any such thing that I'd noticed. "Really?"

"Oh yeah. I diddle myself all the time imagining it. Guess I can just remember from now on."

She pulled back the covers and sat up. I sighed at the sight of her beautiful nude body as she once again stretched, arching her back.

"Okay, I'm going to go get in the shower," she said before dropping down onto her hands for a kiss. As soon as our lips parted, she slid off the bed and bent down to pick up her costume.

"You were amazing," I said as I watched her stand back up.

She flashed me her crooked grin, held up her top with the logo facing me, and said, "Don't you mean incredible?"

She had a very good point.

****

Hope you enjoyed this naughty bit of All Hallow's fun. Please take a moment to vote ( only once! ) and comments/favorites are certainly most welcome. Not only are they spirit-lifters, they also make the story more visible, bringing in more readers, and even more feedback.

So if you enjoy it, share the love!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds