• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Little World Ch. 04

One Little World Ch. 04

This story is a continuation of One Little World Ch3, in case you couldn't guess, so I would suggest reading that first. You probably could just read this one but it wouldn't make as much sense.

It is 100% a work of fiction springing from my own imaginings. Any resemblance to real events or people (be they living, dead or strange entity beyond time itself) is no more than a startling coincidence.

*

"Hello-"

James cut off the alarm clock before the morning news could begin. He rolled over to look at Shanon.

She was curled up next to him, still asleep, so he reached over and straightened her out. She sighed but didn't wake up.

He reached over and drew his finger gently across her collar bone. James traced down to the middle of her chest and then up the side of her left breast.

"Too early . . ." she murmured

"Maybe you're forgetting who the boss is, pet. Unless you don't want anything but teasing for the rest of the week."

Shanon whimpered.

"That's what I thought. Now take your teasing like a good girl."

He pinched one nipple hard, causing her to gasp and wake up fully.

"There we go. Good morning, pet."

"Good morning, sir."

"Quiet now, still a while before breakfast."

Shanon nodded.

"Smile."

He stroked her breasts a while longer before moving one hand lower to tease her clit. Her eyes closed tightly in a desperate attempt to hold back.

"Eyes open." She shook her head. James frowned and twisted a nipple. "Open your eyes, pet."

She looked at him pleadingly as he continued his ministrations, hesitant even to blink. James' fingers moved everywhere at once in perfect synchronization. Kneading her breasts, tickling her stomach, tracing meaningless patterns on her face. Time ticked by. Time slowly lost meaning to Shanon and her body was on fire with need by the time he was done.

"You directly attempted to defy me." James said severely as he dressed, "I'm not a mean person Shanon but I will not tolerate any behavior like that."

Shanon withered. Her fear of punishment and even his knives paled in comparison to her shame at disobeying her master.

"On the carpet, kneel. You will take your punishment alone while I prepare breakfast."

Shanon crawled off the bed and knelt on the ground in front of him. James walked over to his closet and carefully took out supplies. He tied her tightly in place and blindfolded her, the ropes pushed cruelly on her nipples and pussy. James watched her for a while before leaving her alone with her pain and humiliation.

Shanon wanted to scream. It wasn't intentional she just reacted. But he wouldn't care, she knew for certain that losing control wasn't an excuse he would accept. She look in his eyes and the tone of his disapproval were enough to tear her apart in side. The tight ropes cut into Shanon and she let her release itself through them. He would see that she could take the penalty he deemed appropriate.

It seemed like an eternity before she heard the door open again.

James watched her for a while. He figured that by now the pain would be much more than Shanon had ever felt before. But she had yet to cry out or struggle against the ropes. James couldn't help but admire her strength.

"Time to eat," he said softly.

As James released her bindings Shanon winced. He removed the blindfold and looked at her. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. Analytically, James new that she would never have let herself cry from pain, there was only one reason she could be crying now.

"You have served your penance, pet. The mistake is forgiven." He reached down wiped the tears from her face. "Smile."

The tears abated and she crawled over to James feet rubbing against his feet in search of comfort.

"We should eat, pet."

Shanon nodded.

James lead her downstairs to the kitchen.

"Cereal? Toast? You can make bacon if you like. Actually, on second thought, make bacon."

"Of course, sir. Cereal sounds wonderful."

They set about making breakfast. When Shanon went to set out the plates she realized no place had been set for her yet.

"Sir, there's only one place mat out."

"Just noticed did you?" he asked with barely disguised mirth

"Um . . . yes, sir. Sorry for questioning you, sir."

James ignored her. "Look down." She did and saw a dog-bowl at her feet. "Since you so enjoyed being a puppy last night it seemed appropriate."

Shanon got down in front of the bowl on her hands and knees gleefully.

"Good girl." James patted her on the head as he poured the cereal into her bowl. Shanon panted gratefully.

He laughed and began his breakfast. The bacon was very good and he fed her a few pieces. Shanon had a great deal of trouble eating without any hands and her embarrassment did nothing to help.

When James finished his breakfast he moved over to his pet. He stroked her ass a few times before moving his fingers to her dripping cunt, "Enjoying this are you?" Shanon paused as he began but, having received no signal to stop eating, allowed him to toy with her silently as she ate.

After a time James' diddling worked her into a frenzy that made eating impossible. He laughed at her predicament but moved his hands to her breasts so she could finish.

After Shanon finished her cereal James wiped her face off with a washcloth and lead her into the living room. James reclined on the couch with his puppy at his feet.

"Wondering what we're going to do today, pet?"

Shanon crawled up to him and rested her chin on his knee.

"Still want to be a puppy do you? You can speak to answer questions for now."

"Yes, sir. I- I don't know why but I really like it."

James grinned at her devilishly. "I think you do know why."

Shanon lowered her eyes. "Well . . ."

"Eyes up pet. Explain why you like being my puppy."

"Yes, sir." She looked back up at him. "It makes me feel safe to know that you're taking care of me. And I feel much more free as your puppy, you tell me to do something and I don't have to worry about what people would think about it. It's . . . um, easier to be a little bit naughty and take a few risks as your puppy, sir"

He raised an eyebrow "Go on, pet."

Shanon swallowed "It gets me wet being under your control, sir. I . . . I really do enjoy serving you and making you happy. Even eating from the doggy bowl was wonderful. The humiliation of being treated like that is . . . arousing, but I really don't know why, sir."

"Never mind that particular why, my little puppy."

She blushed, "Do I have permission to ask an impertinent question, sir?"

"When you have permission to speak you may ask me whatever you like. That doesn't mean I'll always give you an answer though and, depending on exactly what you mean by impertinent, you may face some penalty. Choose your words carefully," James gave a tiny sadistic smile but his eyes betrayed him

"I understand, sir. I told you why I like being your pet, so, why do you like being my Master?"

"Because I fell in love with you that first day and I don't know a better way of taking care of you, pet. Besides it's a lot of fun."

Shanon beamed up at James and he caressed her hairline.

"Mainly though, it's because I don't like guessing about things. I prefer to have certain types of absolutes in me life. When I tell my puppy to do something, she does it. When my puppy makes a mistake she pays a price for it and it is done with. No equivocation, no guessing. I like certainty and as your master I have a level of certainty in part of my life."

He sighed and stared into her eyes.

"Pet. Shanon, take a seat. I need to tell you something."

Shanon looked at him curiously but stood up and sat in a chair.

James took a deep breath "Shanon I . . . I. Shanon. It's not easy for me to say this and I've been trying to avoid the subject. But now seems like a good time. I . . . um."

He bit his thumb and stared at the floor.

"Shanon I can't . . ."

"Sir?"

"I . . ."

"Let me help you. Please." She went into the kitchen and came back with a glass of ice. She handed it to him before kneeling at his feet.

"This isn't fair to you Shanon. I can't tell you something like this while you're submitting to me."

"It doesn't seem like you can say it at all if I'm not, sir. Your little puppy won't judge you for anything you have to say."

James stared at ice. "Thank you, pet." His vision didn't waver from the ice. "I can't leave the house."

"Why?"

"Because I . . . The short version is: I a few years ago I had a breakdown. After I recovered I found that I just couldn't leave."

Shanon hugged his knees. "Is that why you wanted a pet, sir?"

"No," he grimaced, "that's been something I wanted to do for a long time, it simply never became practical before I met you. The breakdown didn't really change me. I did recover pretty much everything. No clichés about compensating for losing control over part of my life. Nothing so poetic. I just . . . I just . . ."

Shanon hugged him more tightly.

"Thank you, pet. But still, go out on the porch and think about this."

"B-"

"Do it."

"Yes, sir." Shanon went out to the porch. From inside James watched her sit down.

He wanted to cry. He wanted to scream and shout. He wanted never to have mentioned it. He wanted to grab her and force her never to leave. He wanted to do all kinds of things.

But he couldn't.

She had to know and had to choose on her own, as Shanon not as his pet, or it meant nothing. He could live inside one tiny little world but nothing would drive him to make someone share it, even if only occasionally. Even putting an ad in the paper to find someone who could run errands for him had torn him up inside. If anyone but Tom had responded James still wasn't sur what he would have done.

Shanon sat on the porch, thinking. Could she do it? There were certainly other people out there who could understand her, admire her and respect her just as much as James did without being locked inside a house. Could she do it? It would be better for both of them. She might slip up and ask him out to dinner or to a movie. Could she really do it? Really commit to James? Yes. Shanon didn't care what his world was like. She was going to share it with him, make it brighter, happier, anything.

It took Shanon half an hour before she felt up to facing him.

She opened the door and stepped in quietly.

James looked up, "Have you made a decision, Shanon?"

She hugged him tightly.

James hugged her in return. When they finally released he took her hands in his.

"Let's go back to the living room, shall we?"

"Woof, sir."

They laughed together.

In the living room he lay her down on the carpet.

As he undressed James looked over at her "You should know. Just because you agreed to stay doesn't mean you get to cum just yet."

Shanon whined playfully.

"No arguments, pet. I don't have to let you cum at all."

She bit her lip and relaxed.

"I knew that would get you. Face the wall, hands and knees, ass up. If your going to be a puppy I might as well take you like one too."

Shanon had no time to process what he meant by the comment before his manhood slammed into her hard, a far cry from their first gentle lovemaking. The quickness rushed Shanon toward an uncontrollable desire to let go but a fear of failing her master held her back. Just as she felt herself start to lose control James gripped her pony tail and dragged her back to reality.

His orgasm nearly took Shanon over the edge despite his grip on her hair. When he was done James turned her over. Tears appeared at the edge of her eyes from her frustration.

"Now now, pet. That won't work on me." He brushed the tears from her face and she shuddered at his touch. "Pretty soon you'll be begging for release."

Shanon's eyes brightened, she knew how to beg. She sat up with her tongue hanging out. James laughed, she looked just like a puppy waiting for a treat.

"You're just going through the motions right now, pet. When I'm done with you there won't be a single other thought in your mind."

Shanon moaned and brushed up against him.

"Is there something my puppy wants?"

She nodded.

"Let's see if you can tell me what it is."

Shanon sat back and reached up with her mouth.

"You want to clean me, pet? I suppose there's no reason for me to object to that."

She smiled and swallowed his member. She ran her tongue all around it and sucked off the mix of her own juices and his semen. James watched her savor the taste.

"I have a present for you, pet. Stay here for a bit. Eyes closed."

Shanon closed her eyes and waited expectantly.

"Lean forward." She did and felt something push at her sphincter. It slid in slowly even with the lubricant until it finally settled in.

"Eyes open." She opened her eyes and looked behind her to see her present. It was a tail, attached to a butt plug. Shanon loved it. She wiggled her ass, partly to feel the plug move around and partly to see if she could wag her tail at all.

"You may speak now, pet."

"Thank you very much, sir. May I ask how you got that without leaving the house?"

"Nope," he ran his hands across her back, "Did I ever tell you what I do professionally, pet?"

"No, sir. It didn't come up."

"I sell flowers." James looked deeply into her eyes, "Have you by any chance heard of floriography?"

"No, sir."

"It was originally a way of sending messages in flower arrangements. That's where the idea of a red rose symbolizing love comes from. There are a lot of flowers though and there are a lot more things one can with them than love. For example, have you ever heard the phrase in 'you'll rue the day that you crossed so-and-so?,' pet?"

"Yes, sir. I love fantasy stories."

James smiled, "There is a flower named rue. In floriography is symbolizes regret. There is also a symbol for submission in floriography."

Shanon felt herself growing wet.

"Unfortunately that symbol is grass, of all things. However, there is one flower I would like to give you. Assuming you will accept it."

Shanon found herself unable to speak.

James picked a small purple flower from a vase on the table.

"Heliotropium arborescens," he quoted, "The common heliotrope. It is the symbol of devotion."

Shanon's eyes sparkled, "Sir . . ."

"Let your hair down, pet." She removed the hair tie from her ponytail and bowed her head to let him weave the flower into her hair. When he was done she looked up at him with a broad smile.

They spent the rest of the day as puppy and master. Shanon took lunch in the dog bowl, much to her delight.

------------------------------------

Comments and criticism are welcome and hoped for.

I apologize for the melodrama in this bit. Didn't seem to be any way around it without rewriting James' character.

In case anyone is curious the information about floriography is accurate to the best of my knowledge (read: I remembered floriography from when I was a kid and spent twenty minutes Googling it)

Don't forget to vote.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Little World Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 305 milliseconds