One Little World Ch. 08

Shanon nearly disobeyed when James told her it was time to stop playing and get ready for Tom. With her tail removed and forced to stand completely on her feet Shanon felt empty. However the feeling of his dried sperm on her breasts and the collar around her neck compensated. She tried to sink below James several times but he pulled her up by her pony tail and reprimanded her harshly until she obeyed.

By the time Tom got back Shanon had finally accepted that she wasn't going to be a puppy.

The food was good and it turned out that Shanon loved lobster bisque. She managed to get the recipie from Tom, despite some good natured protests trade secrets. James left them to talk and checked for updates from the flower shop. Everything was in order so he put on music.

A few minutes later Shanon found him and asked if he wanted to talk. The three friends debated whatever jumped to mind for more than an hour. It was great fun.

When Shanon headed home James opened her car door for her and buckled her in. She had giggled but stopped when he gently reminded her of the orders that she had for the week. He gave her a blue rose as a sort of teasing order before she drove away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I think she liked dinner, Tom."

"Seemed like it. But she looked kind of unhappy."

"She, uh, wanted to be on the floor. Eating out of her bowl."

Tom started laughing but stopped when he realized James was serious. "Oh, sorry. It just came out, man. I guess there are people who do stranger things. Why didn't you have her eat from the bowl?"

"You said it would make you uncomfortable if Shanon was demonstrating her submission in front of you. I'm not even sure if she wanted to be my puppy around you."

"Huh?"

"Well it would have been terribly humiliating, which she enjoys, but I think she was afraid of how you would react. Every time she tried to slide down in her chair to submit she'd look over at you and stop."

"That's, uh, really considerate." Tom looked at his watch. It was well after eleven. "I've got a lot to do tomorrow, dude. Night."

"Night."

James lay back on the lawn.

For the first time in years James felt a sense of unfearful curiosity about the world outside. He let out a long breath and watched it crystallize in the night air, he could wait.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comment's and criticism are welcome and hoped for.

And don't forget to vote.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 680 milliseconds