One More Sexy Father in Law

Libby moved and he slipped in, she pressed back and she got all of him in. She kept kissing him, murmuring into his mouth. Then he came, he shot hot cum into her and crying out into her open mouth in tender agony as he climaxed sexually for the firt time in his life. Libby got another surprise then, he stayed hard. She could feel him filling her up with his hot cum which was spreading away inside of her, but his steel hard erection was still vibrant.

Libby hugged herself tight to her schoolboy brother in law, and then she was rolled over. Gareth in his very first physical fuck, he had had lots in his mind, especially where Libby was concerned, but now he was in the throes of a real one. His urgency was palpable he fucked her with a ferocity that would not be denied and Libby had no control, not yet.

Gareth battered her until his second wind had blown itself out and he deposited the residue of his sperm bank in her. Then he fell off exhausted, but happy. He kissed her, thanked her, then asked her why and how she came to be here.

Libby lied, "I knew you needed me Gareth, it was so obvious I had to do this for you, and I needed to do it for myself."

"Well I am so glad you are here Libby, I have thought about this a lot, I know I shouldn't have, but what can I do, you are so beautiful and sexy," he smiled at her. Her hand closed over his sticky cock again and began the small task of regaining her control. She belonged to Mr Lipton, her husband's father, she knew that completely now. She would never say no to him, she couldn't. But Gareth would belong to her, tit for tat, she beamed inwardly.

But she didn't know that his gorgeous elegant mother in the next room was orgasming right at that moment after listening to the pairing in the next room. Gareth meanwhile was being sat upon once more and being kissed into oblivion by his beautiful sister in law. And moments later Libby was encouraging him to get behind her to screw her from the back, her boy brother in law happily obliged.

Thelma clamped a hand over her mouth to stifle the scream as she came. "Frank Lipton," she cursed, " you are making me as big a pervert as you," she moaned. Libby buried her face into the pillow as Gareth forced her to cum again, his cock like a piston pounding in and out.

Gareth was just about to raid, unknowingly to him, his sister in law's virgin ass when his phone on the bedside table dinged. He stopped mid stride, his mother's smiling face was lit up. He groaned, but picked it up.

"Hi Mom," he said, Libby looked aghast, she quickly jumped off the bed, and dressed, cum streaming down her legs and dripping out of her still hot pussy.

"Yes coffee please, I'll be out in five," he told her. Libby kissed him, then shot out of the room and out of the apartment. Thelma heard the door slam and grinned.

"Mission accomplished," she chortled. She knew that Libby had left him hanging, she would take charge easily now. "Thank you Frank," she told herself. Checking herself in the mirror she admired herself, "No chance Gareth, you have no chance!"

She went straight to his bedroom and walked in, there he was, stood stock still, cock still protruding, waiting, Thelma moved in for the kill.

Libby raced back home, there Frank was waiting for her. She ran staright into his open arms.

"Oh Mr Lipton, I'm sorry, so sorry," she wept. "I didn't mean to, but you made me, I had to didn't I?"

"Yes Libby you did, it was a test, a lesson, one you had to learn all by yourself, have you?"

"Oh yes Mr Lipton yes, I never want anyone but you, I know now, you, you alone, I love you daddy, I love you, only you." He grinned, now he had her, all she had to do now was move her husband, his son out and it would be over. He would have what he wanted, well almost, he still had Thelma to look after, on occasions. Libby would get used to that, and if necessary he would send her to Gareth to keep her sweet.

"Go and take a bath Libby, get ready for me baby, I am going to fuck you in the ass okay?"

"Oh yes Mr Lipton, oh yes, I would like that daddy."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds