One Night Stand Ch. 01

'Get your coat.' He said abruptly.

Ada just walked over to Linda and whispered, 'See you on Monday.'

Linda gasped as she whispered after a smiling Ada, 'You old dog!'

Mandy just looked glumly but did not say a word. Linda had torn into her and she just wanted to go home soon now that the real prize was clearly going away with Ada.

Ada walked quickly to the cloakroom to get her coat then walked outside to a tinted Rolls Royce. Instinctively, she knew he was the owner and her instincts proved right as the bodyguard walked round to open the door for her and she stepped into the car.

Immediately she sat down, the man grabbed her and kissed her fiercely.

She surrendered, opening her mouth and letting his tongue in. He licked and sucked at her bottom lip before sliding his tongue across hers and stroking her inner mouth.

She moaned into his mouth as she stroked her tongue against his.

Then he stopped and pulled away, 'Won't you even tell me your name?'

Ada opened her mouth then shut it back. This was just a one-night stand so what was the point telling him her name.

'Does it really matter?' She replied.

He looked at her again, as if he was staring at her properly. His gaze went from her hair to her eyes then to her lips before going back to her eyes.

'No I guess not, but I think it's a bit proper to know the name of the girl who I'm going to be fucking soon. If you want, I could tell you my name first.'

She quickly shook her head, 'That's not necessary.'

'Oh but I think it is.' He interjected smoothly before leaning in and nibbling her ear. He whispered into it softly, 'I want you to scream my name out when I make you come again and again and again.'

Ada dragged in a shuddering breath as she visibly wilted against the cool leather seat.

'I'm Ada.'

He hummed into her ear as a finger trailed across the top of her dress and dipped into her cleavage.

'Ada? Emphasis on the last syllable? I've never heard it pronounced that way before but I like it. I'm Tarquin. My friends call me Paddy though.'

Ada pulled away from him and stared into his eyes. Why was he being so polite?

'That's interesting, but I won't actually call myself your friend so why should I call you Paddy?'

Tarquin shrugged as he leaned back against the car seat, 'Just making conversation, I guess.'

Ada arched an eyebrow, 'Wow, do you always 'make conversations' with random girls you pick up?'

Tarquin gave a tight smile at that, all jolliness removed from him. 'Let's get one thing clear, I don't pick up random girls. I saw you, thought you were stunning and things got heated on the dance floor that's why you're in my car. I understand the whole wanting to get over your ex-fiancee by fucking someone else but cut the whole tough routine out. Frankly, it does not suit you and it's turning me off a bit.'

Ada widened her eyes in shock. Had he just had a massive go at her? Normal guys would have been thrilled at the one night stand experience but he wanted a proper conversation and introduction before the whole deed. She was offering herself to him on a platter with no strings attached and he was turned off?

She smiled coolly at him, 'I see I made a mistake and I apologise for wasting your time. Now if you could drop me off somewhere where I could get a cab, I would be delighted.'

Tarquin shook his head wearily, 'You're upset. That's understandable as I was rather rude. I apologise for that, but there's no need for us to end this so sourly. Just stay and we'll...pick up from where we left off.'

Ada let out a snort, 'Are you having a laugh? Look, I try not to be so crass usually, but it's evident that you're well-off; what with the Rolls and the bodyguard and VIP and whatnot. Normally, if you met a girl at a club who you took a fancy to, you'd be worried about if she was going to be a hanger-on after the display of wealth as she wouldn't want to let you out of her clutches. Well, here I am offering a clear, no-strings attached shag between us and buggering off after everything and you insult me then give a half-hearted apology then expect me to...what, place your head back on my neck and give breathy moans while you nip away? I've just been five years with a guy who I practically gave my life to and who did the creep-walk on it. Now, I opted to go out for a bit of fun, perhaps a quick nookie afterwards and what do I get; a foiled nookie that's what. Stop the goddamn car and let me out.'

She turned round to the front of the car and made to slide open the partition dividing them from the driver.

Tarquin placed a steadying hand on hers, 'That won't be necessary. Clearly I was wrong for wanting to treat you with a little bit of respect by getting your name off you and chatting a bit so you won't feel like a whore. That's obviously a bit too much 'conversation' when all you wanted was a, how did you put it, nookie. Consider yourself righted.'

With that he bent his head and sucked on her neck furiously. She gasped as warmth flooded her pussy. Half of her wanted to push him off and demand to be let out, but the other half reminded her that this was what she wanted.

He gripped the top of her dress and pushed it down before dragging a nipple into his mouth and sucking hard.

She moaned and placed a hand on the back of his head, pushing him harder on her breast. A long finger found her knickers and slid it to one side, before sliding deeply into her warmth.

She squeaked and shoved down on the invading finger. Soon, he was sliding two fingers in and out of her and she was humping down as she bit her lip to stop from wailing.

Just as she was about to climax, his fingers left her and she opened lust-glazed eyes to see him slid the belt from his trousers open. He pushed his trousers to his knees, letting out a swollen, angry looking cock. She moaned as she saw the sight before her. He was big and thick.

He grabbed her hips and placed her astride him before pushing his cock into her clutching warmth. She groaned as he let out a harsh breath.

Soon, he was pumping furiously into her as he held her upright. She could not move even if she wanted to; his hard hands holding her still as he pumped into her.

Then her legs began to tremble as a thumb found its way to her clit and started circling slowly in sharp contrast to the hard pounding. She could not hold back a long moan as she shattered above him.

She heard him groan before jerking into her, coming as well. She felt liquid spurt into her, and her mind registered that he had come inside her.

She did not care; she was swimming in a world of pleasure and did not want to leave where she was.

He stopped jerking and slowly lowered her unto his thighs. She slumped against him breathing heavily against his neck as his own breaths poured over her sensitive scalp.

She raised up her head to try to kiss him but he turned his face to the other side and her lips landed on his cheek.

She looked at his averted face and swallowed. She had asked for it, had she not?

She slowly got off him and fumbled for her knickers ignoring the trail of liquid that flowed from her down her leg.

Tarquin stared in silence as she righted her dress and brought out a purse from her mirror to repair her make-up.

'We're home, sir.' A disembodied voice sounded; clearly the bodyguard/driver.

Tarquin asked her, his voice sounding extra loud in the quiet car. 'What are you doing?'

She ignored him, her legs trembling although her repaired face showed no signs of it.

She brought out her phone and dialled a number.

'Can I get a taxi please?'

Tarquin looked down again and stared at his slicked fingers that had just been inside Ada not too long ago.

'What's your address, Tarquin?' Ada asked calmly.

Tarquin grabbed the phone from her and cut it.

'What's the matter with you?' She half-screamed. 'We just had a very nice shag and you've proved to me that I was the whore I wanted to be and I thank you for that. Now could you kindly give me your sodding address so I can go back to my place?'

Tarquin shook his head as he stared at her, his gaze hooded. 'I should never have called you a whore. Or turned my head away when you tried to kiss me. That was wrong and childish of me and I am so, very sorry. Please, don't just go like that. Just wait till the morning and I will personally drop you back after feeding you. Please.'

Ada stared at him for a long second. Then she shrugged, 'Fine.'

Tarquin smiled quickly at her then pressed a button. 'Drive in.'

A few minutes later, Tarquin was leading her up a marble staircase to a huge bedroom with a circular bed.

The light was off and he made to put them on, but Ada stopped him. She slid out of her clothes and walked to the bed, sliding under the cool duvet.

He took off his own clothes slowly, all the time staring at her through the dim light cast by the moon.

He slid in after her and put his arm around her, dragging her back to his chest and spooning.

He felt something liquid plop on his arm and he clenched his eyes shut tight. He did not really know her but he did not like her crying. Ever since he spotted her dancing with her friends, he had felt a hunger for her that he had not felt for any other woman in his fifteen years of dating. At thirty one, he was sure that he had finally found the perfect person even though he knew next to nothing about her. She was clearly still shaken up due to her broken engagement and right now he was more like a rebound guy, or maybe she was trying to re-invent herself but he was willing to give her as much time as she needed to come around. He knew without a doubt that he could make her see him differently. Maybe not fancy him immediately, but she could warm up to the idea.

'Don't cry. I really did not mean to say all those things. I was angry and stupid and...'

'I know. But why do I still feel like a whore?'

Tarquin gently turned her round to face him before placing a soft kiss on her lips.

'You aren't a whore. I'm a fucking fool for saying something so idiotic. You could never be a whore.'

Ada just stared at him and then she gave a teary smile before turning round again.

She had acted out of character. She had had unprotected sex with a stranger, acted very slutty, drank loads of alcohol...all things that she had never done before. When she had set out to change her character she had thought it was going to be a piece of cake. She had read about women who reinvented themselves to become sex-goddesses. All she had working for her was her sarcasm which she had always had, but the sultriness and assertiveness with men? No, that was something she now knew she was not and could never be good at. She had made a fool of herself and just wanted to curl up and die.

From a relationship that had just ended in shambles, to a quick shag with a gorgeous hunk who was now treating her with more love than she had received from Olisa in the last three years of their relationship.

Her mind was in shambles.

She tried to ignore the soft kisses that were being placed across her shoulder blades as they made her cry harder.

'Please stop.' She whispered and he stopped at once.

'Whatever you want, Ada.' He said back.

She closed her eyes and, to her surprise, sleep overcame her immediately.

***

Tarquin woke up and stretched lazily. His mind went over what had happened the night before and he looked over expecting to see the blue hair that had been nestled in his arms the night before.

He saw nothing.

He felt that side of the bed and felt that it was cool. Clearly she had been gone for quite some time.

He rubbed his face with a large hand as he exhaled lightly.

She was gone. He did not need to look in the toilet or kitchen; it was clear as day that she had gone off sometime in the early mornings.

He sat up and saw a note on her side of the bed.

'Sorry I left so suddenly but I guess I need some time to think. It's obvious that this isn't just a one night stand to you, or if it was then you're too nice and sweet for your own good. This is not because of the whore thing...well it is, but not because you said it. It's because I thought I could do this without no qualms but I can't. I'm a simple girl at heart and I guess that's just all I'm ever going to be. Anyway, no more babbling as I don't want you waking up and seeing my cowardly self hunched over this paper in the light of the weak rising sun. I just want to thank you for giving me the best sex of my life, even though it was in a car. Thanks awfully and I hope you find a girl who deserves you, because although I don't know you that well...actually I don't know you at all except that you're sometimes known as Paddy, I think you'd make a lucky girl a wonderful boyfriend, even husband.

Your very appreciative one night stand, Ada.'

He read the letter one more time, before dropping it to the bed and gazing out at the bright sunlight with a clenched jaw.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds