One-Night Stand Ch. 02

The two Milfs started to lick and lap at the cock, their wet tongues sweeping over it from the tip at the top to the balls below. They moved without rhyme or reason, randomly following saliva trails or criss-crossing them or missing bits of his member entirely. At times, as they moved to the front of his prick, which was shared territory, their heads would bump or their hair would brush against each other's faces and they'd both titter and apologise before continuing to polish the dick. Ford didn't mind the lack of planning or quality control as he gasped and tensed, his hands on the Milf's heads and his eyes locked on Gabby and his two friends.

The sexy Latino had lain the bigger dicked Jake on the ground and had clambered on top of him, impaling her slick slot on his large dick. She rode it for a few moments, to get it nicely fitted in and for her cunt to clasp round it; before pausing. Leaning forward, so that her titties were resting on Jake's chest she placed her hands on her butt cheeks and opened them invitingly. She turned her head and gave Gavin a wanton glance, "Time for you to fuck this butt."

"Yeah, shit, fuck man, yeah," Gavin wasn't the most coherent guy she'd invite to DP her, but with his ten inches he was in the top twenty percent largest. She quivered and moaned in excitement as he took up position behind her and pressed the tip of his prong against her backhole. He gripped her round the front, squeezing her titties hard between his hand as he pushed his dick into her butt. "Oh, yeah, this is fucking great man, this is so cool."

"Ohhh, I know, ohhhh, that's it, push it in baby," moaned Gabby. Her ass was still flexible from her previous ass ramming and the prick slid down it, if not as snugly as key in a lock at least much easier than it would have been if his friend hadn't already done the opening. His dick was soon ramming in and out slamming down with speed. Gabby squealed and shuddered, "Ohhh, oohhhh, give it me, give it me hard."

Jake began to thrust up as well, powering his prick into the pussy, the large member stretching and filling the wet tunnel. At first he moved slowly, as if he was scared that Gabby couldn't take two dicks at once, but her passionate screams and squeals and violent ecstatic shudders told him that this was a woman who could take all he could give. He up his pace, ramming harder at her cunt, the big dick thrusting over her G-spots, going so far up the hole that he was almost penetrating her womb. Behind her Gavin was grunting as he too gave her the full length, his balls slapping at her buttocks so hard that it was like they were knocking to get in. The Latino shrieked louder, enjoying every second of the fucking, "Yessss, yessss, aaaaarrghh. Give it me, give it me, I want your dicks, I want to be fucked so good."

Sweat poured from her as she slammed between the young guys, her body rocking like she was a see-saw being jumped by two very boisterous children. The two thick cocks were packing her holes, leaving all the space occupied and making all her nerve endings sing like nightingales. They pounded together, squeezing her in half, as the guys upped their rhythm, slamming her in unison. It felt so good, so powerful - as the proverb said 'two dicks were better than one'. She screamed and gasped, "Harder, boys, harder, I want to be fucked!"

"Uuurhh, urrrhhh," Gavin panted as he ploughed into her butt, his muscular teen chest slamming into her back and his hands grappling with her titties. He pushed Gabby down, impaling her cunt half-way down his friend's cock, Jake supplied the other half, jacking his pelvis up and thrusting the dong into the wet cunt.

"Ooohhh, aaaarggghh, yessss," squealed Gabby, cumming furiously and repeatedly.

Beside the couch, just feet away, Bree and Susan continued to share Ford's prick, one of them licking round the balls and base, as the other slurped their mouth down over the tip and top. Between them they left the dick as shiny as a new nickel. They could hear the sounds of Gabby behind them, the squeals and grunts, the slap of flesh on flesh, the slurp of it through cum stained holes. Looking up they could see that even as they cleaned his cock he was entranced with the other threesome in front of him. Susan pulled her head up from his dick and murmured in her friend's ear, "I think we've lost him, I think he wants to join the dp."

Bree nodded, she'd have liked to keep Ford for a little longer, but she wasn't as knowledgeable in this as Susan, and certainly not as Gabby, and bowed to her friend's experience. She called out to Gabby, "Do you want a third?"

"Yessss, yessss, yessss!" screamed Gabby. There was no evidence she'd even heard Bree, never mind that she was replying to her, but Ford took it as a 'yes'. He scrambled over to the Latino. For a second Gabby looked surprised to find ten inches of dong pointing to her face, but she quickly recovered and slowed her fucking long enough to take it in her mouth.

A naked Bree and Susan moved onto the couch, sitting so close that they could feel each other's heat. On the rug Gabby was airtight, a big dick filling all three of her main holes, vibrating and shaking as she was roughly and enjoyably fucked. Bree slid a finger into her own cunt, masturbating vigorously as she watched her friend, beside her Susan was moaning and shaking as she also fingered her soaked fuckhole. The two neighbours jilled themselves harder and deeper, pounding at their twats, their bodies vibrating against each other.

"Oooohh," Bree giggled as a red flush burnt her skin and a wave of pleasure crashed in her. Susan gasped and tittered as well as she came. Neither of them stopped, plunging their fingers back into their slits to hit their special spots. They moved faster and harder, excited and turned on by the lewd scene in front of them. For a second the guys stopped, and Bree was worried they'd all cum before she was ready to stop playing with herself. But it was only a pause for them to swap holes, Ford taking the pussy for a second time as Gavin moved from ass to mouth and Jake replaced him, shoving his twelve incher up the Latino's back fuckhole. "Ooohhhh," Bree giggled again and rammed her finger in.

"Mmnnnn," moaned Susan and kissed Bree. The redhead responded enthusiastically - it seemed the right thing to do. Before tonight she'd never kissed another woman, never even seriously contemplated in, but now this was the second time she'd locked lips with Susan. It was even better than the first time, without the camera taking snaps was felt more relaxed, less on show, more able to slide her tongue over Susan's and let her friend's tongue play back on hers. "Mmmnnn," Susan moaned louder as her lips pressed on Bree's, "MMmnnn."

"Ooohhh, mmmnn," Bree squeaked, quickly replacing it with a moan of pleasure as Susan's hand slid to her cunt and started to share the hole with Bree's finger, her thumb pressing and rubbing at the clit. The carried on fingering her own pussy for a few more moments before she moved her own hand to Susan's slit, jilling it tandem with Susan's deft thrusts. The two of them kissed harder, their naked bodies pressing together, their fingers pleasuring each other's wet holes.

In front of them Gabby rocked and slurped, her body bouncing and her head bobbing as she was fucked in every way. Her skin was as red as a beetroot, flushed and wet with perspiration Every hole ached, her jaw, her ass, her pussy, all stretched wider than natural and kept open as the thick pricks pounded them. It was worth it, they were also tingly sensitive and with every hammering blow an orgasmic rush surged after it, keeping her in a state of permanent ecstasy. She wished it could last forever, but knew it couldn't.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum," gasped Jake.

Gabby pulled her head back from Gavin's cock, gasping for air, before quickly turning to Jake and instructing him, "In a moment - all of you - cum over our faces." The guys all grinned and nodded as Gabby pulled herself away and knelt, swinging round to the making out Milfs on the sofa, "Susan, Bree - cum bath if you're quick."

Susan and Bree joined her in seconds, the three housewives kneeling in a line with Gabby in the centre as the three students stood around them quickly jerking their dicks. It didn't take long for them to start spurting, blowing the warm tendrils of cum all over the neighbours, covering their beautiful faces in a silvery white shine. "Mmmnn, tasty," Susan giggled and began to lick away the cum covering her face.

"Yummy," agreed Gabby as she did the same.

"Lovely," Bree's tongue shot out as she cleaned the sperm from her chin.

Their tongues weren't long enough to get more than a portion of the cum covering them. But as good neighbours they were always willing to help each other and once they'd licked their own lips and chins they started to lick and lap at the cum covering each other, sucking it up with enthusiasm until they were as spotless as an albino dog.

*

"The cab's here," said Bree, taking the coffee cup from Jake.

The other two young men placed theirs on the coffee table. Bree was impressed that they chose to put them on coasters, they were well brought up.

"Thanks for the evening," Jake grinned and his friends agreed.

"No, thank you, it was fun," said Bree. She stood at the door, once more in her dress, waving at the guys as they walked towards the cab. Once they got in she didn't stay any longer, it was known by all six of the orgy participants that the students and the housewives wouldn't be seeing each other again.

Gabby put down her own coffee and picked up her purse, "I better be getting home, Carlos will be in soon and I want a shower first."

Susan stood up as well, "Can I help clean up?"

Bree looked at the rug, scrunched up and cum covered, the sofa stained and soaked with sweat and cunt juice. She shook her head, "No, I'll tidy before I go to bed. You know how I hate a messy house."

"We've got to do this again," said Susan.

"As soon as possible," agreed Gabby.

"I can hardly wait," replied Bree.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds