• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Plus One Makes Three

One Plus One Makes Three

Kathy and Nicholas rode to Greater Pittsburgh International airport alternating between taking their good sweet time soaking up the 'scenery' that is alongside Interstate 79, and speeding their way to the terminal in anticipation of the weekend's plans.

It had been nearly a year since she first admitted to him her desire to be with another woman, and in the 10 months that had passed since that admission, the scenario had evolved, grown, altered and at times nearly exploded.

There was the time at their favorite bar when she made out with a female acquaintance of his off and on for nearly an hour, drawing the attention and probably several hard-ons from the male members of the bar's clientele that evening.

There had been near-misses and near-hits with women in the area.

Meetings with the couple that never panned out, most of which were likely due to the fact that many women like to make themselves believe they want to be with another woman, but when faced with the real possibility can't bring themselves to take that plunge.

But somewhere along the line Nick had told her of a friend he had made not long prior to their decision to become exclusive in their relationship. She knew of Nick's past dealings with women who to one extent or another were involved in the industry of adult entertainment. Though she sometimes felt inadequate when she thought of these dealings alone, he always assured her that nothing he had ever been involved in came close to the rush he felt when merely in her presence.

When Kathy was told of this Bostonian friend, she was intrigued to find that she had herself been a writer of erotic fiction, and not only that, was a person who wrote not necessarily of just what she fantasized about, but what she lived in the past and even the present.

When Nick told her that she had an interest in not only domination but also pain as pleasure and being with a woman, Kathy thought that perhaps, through yet another strange quirk of fate that seemed to define her long romance with Nick, that this would be the one person they could mutually enjoy.

As her fantasies developed through the year and continued discussion, Kathy came to the understanding and openness to say that she wanted another submissive to be with both she and Nick. When he had asked her to elaborate in just what way she saw that developing, she told him that she wanted to see him dominate another woman. To make her his slave, as well as Kathy, so she could share the feeling and unity with her. It turned her on to think of Master Nicholas having his way with both herself and another woman, and also dictating what he wanted to see Kathy do with another girl.

They talked of this again as they traveled, and when she noticed how the conversation was affecting her Master, she keenly began to massage his cock through his slacks without his eyes even making note to her of his condition. It was intuitive for her to check. Within two miles she had her mouth wrapped around his dick, suckling on his head and occasionally rolling her tongue around it or rubbing it across his round cheeks.

She patted it twice, smiled and put it away, suddenly switching the topic of conversation to parking the car, as the airport directional sign had passed overhead and the two began their approach to Coraopolis, the official locale of Greater Pitt.

It didn't upset him that she didn't 'complete the task'...they both knew it just meant a more intense release later, when they both wanted to share it.

***

"Do you have the suitcase?," Kathy asked him as they locked their car in the airport's Lot D.

"Uhhh....no, we're not staying here, hon," he slyly replied, knowing that the mere tone of his voice would remind her that they brought the suitcase because they were going to find a hotel to stay in for the weekend, not because they themselves were catching a flight. It was an understandable memory lapse. After all, how many times does a person go to the airport with a packed suitcase when they're the ones picking up a passenger?

They made their way hand-in-hand to the luggage carousel, where they were to meet Diana upon her arrival, which was actually five minutes prior to their entering the terminal. Greater Pitt was rebuilt in 1992, and was in reality its own city by now, complete with its own shopping mall and nearly every chained restaurant imaginable. But their was no time to eat food at the moment. Kathy's palette was longing for something else, as was Nick's.

A svelte and slender woman was standing near the baggage carousel with an overnight bag over her shoulder, looking for her suitcase as it began to rotate around past other passengers. As Nick and Kathy approached, she began to smile out of the corner of her mouth, as she saw them, knew them by description and immediately began to think of the evening to come.

As was the case when Kathy was typically lost for introductory conversation, she deferred to Nick, who typically picked it easily enough.

"Did you bring your clamps?" He chuckled.

Diana's response surprised him a bit, though it nearly made

Kathy's pussy — shaven by Nick the night before — drip with anticipation.

"I will show you them now if it pleases you, Master."

She winked.

He nearly choked, pleasurably startled to the point the hair on his neck stood up momentarily.

She lifted her bag and offered it to Nick, who immediately slung it over his shoulder, and led the two women back to the parking lot.

***

Kathy and Diana took to each other like a pair of cats meeting for the first time. Intrigued and simultaneously defensive and protective by nature, the two talked of Diana's flight, the sights of the Pittsburgh area since the move away from steel production of the past, and favorite ways to relax after a long trip.

It took Kathy to list something to finally break the ice.

"Oh, I don't know," she said, pausing if only for effect before naming her favorite leisure pastime, "I still think sex is the best way to unwind. There's a lot of nights I can't even get to sleep without cumming."

From there, it was a tongue-in-cheeks pun-fest among the three of them. Covering everything from masturbation to anal sex and watching porn, particularly of the lipstick lesbian variety.

Diana mentioned her desire to own a sybian, a piece of equipment whose ownership turned Kathy on to no end.

"I think I'd like riding one while another woman urged me on," Kathy said.

And suddenly there was going to be no 'nearly' about Kathy's pussy being wet.

"Oh, we can do that if you want," Diana said, patting her suitcase with a grin in the back seat.

***

The trio went out to dinner on the city's South Side, but it didn't last long. Before their meals arrived, the their orders and made their way for the Mariott.

Upon their arrival in a pampered hotel suite, the women began to unpack their cases, talking to each other about which implements they had chose to bring with themselves for the weekend. Nick bided his brief time getting out of his shoes and socks, then his shirt, slacks and down to his underwear. He sat at a small table near the window of the room and smoked as the two women got more familiar with each other. Kathy, always complimentary, made note of Diana's legs and hair.

Diana gently put her hands to either side of Kathy's soft face and told her she knew that Kathy liked them, as she had noticed her admiring them at the restaurant.

Kathy put her head down shyly, but Diana coerced a soft smile from her, pulling her in to her chest and whispering against her temples.

"It's okay my dear. I've been thinking of sucking your sweet tits since I saw you walk up to me in the airport," she said.

Diana then unbuttoned Kathy's bright pink blouse, and peeled it back off her shoulders. The two kissed for the first time, and both interrupted their tastes of each other with deeply pleasurable moans.

Nick sat still in the corner, watching the progress placidly. It was highly important for the two of them to be comfortable with each other before his introduction. Though they'd never met prior to that afternoon, Diana had felt comfortable talking to him for some time, so that wasn't going to be the issue for him. It was if Kathy took to the situation that had previously concerned him.

It looked now like he worried for naught.

Diana unhooked Kathy's 38DD bra and began to rub her face against the girl's cleavage, pelting her tits with small kisses and pecks.

Kathy sighed, and began to run her hands along Diana's hips and to her crotch. She reached around the back of Diana's skirt, loosening the zipper and dropping the skirt to the floor to cover

Diana's feet.

Within moments they were both naked, tumbling onto the king-sized bed in the middle of the room and caressing each other passionately.

Which is when Nick finally made his presence known.

He cleared his throat once, then again, as to his first calling. The two broke their kiss and Diana removed her hand from massaging Kathy's clean-shaven pussy, and both looked to Nicholas as if with their hands in a cookie jar.

"You two girls look like you're having fun."

He stood up, and the two women, flush with the heat of the moment as it continued to develop, looked at one another then to him.

"Yes, Master," Kathy said. "Miss Diana is very nice."

Diana's eyes went to the floor and the up to Nick.

"Yes, my Master. I like your slave very much. She's soft and warm, and I very much like kissing her."

Nick paused for a moment and then rubbed his chin, as if in thought.

"You called me Master. Do you wish to be my slave like Kathy, Diana?"

She smiled.

"If it would please you, yes, Master."

The result of her words at the airport were immediately brought back to mind, and he stepped closer to the bed.

"I want to see both of you on your knees," he said.

They both moved quickly to the floor, kneeling in front of him. He walked to he and Kathy's suitcase and produced not one, but two collars. One was Kathy's from nearly a year's use. One was new and still encased in its wrapping. He opened the newer one, and placed it around Diana's neck.

"Thank you, Master."

He caressed the crown of Diana's hair, the first time he had touched her thus far. Kathy smiled, then craned her neck to be adorned with her collar.

"Thank you, Master."

"You're welcome, my love."

The two collars both had rings, and Nick produced a small chain for them to be linked together. The two women were then bound to each other at the neck, and received their first instructions since being collared.

"Show me your appreciation, slaves. Love me with your mouths."

Kathy went first, soaking his cock with her tongue and concentrating on the head. After a moment, she reached up with her hands to caress his balls, but as soon as she did, Nick corrected her.

"No, slave. With your mouth only. If you wish to use your hands, I want you to pleasure your friend."

Kathy nodded and Diana smiled with delight. She spread her knees a bit on the floor and shifted so Kathy could touch her for the first time.

When she did, Diana's pussy exploded with wetness. She moaned, and without having to be told, returned the favor for her knew friend, lover and cohort. Her fingers buried into Kathy's pussy, finger-fucking her steadily as her pouty lips surrounded her index and middle fingers.

Nick slid his cock out of Kathy's mouth and offered it to Diana, who gladly obliged sucking it deep into her throat. She sucked his dick differently than Kathy, but was equally as pleasurable, and he let her know as much by grabbing the back of her hair and tugging gently as she sucked him.

"That's a good slave....that feels so good sweety, you're such a good girl."

Kathy's pussy was by now throbbing, and she began to fuck Diana with her hand, as well. The two women bounced on the floor as Diana engulfed Nick's cock, with all three of them moaning in ecstacy.

The girls came for the first time, leaving Nick's cock twitching in anticipation of a climax that was yet to come.

The Master needed to correct his slaves, for the hadn't asked him if they could cum before him.

He stood back from them and frowned momentarily, but remembered soon that it was his pleasure to spank Kathy, and hers as well. He looked forward to giving the same treatment to Diana.

"I want you two to lay on the bed with your asses up," he said. "You need punished."

They nodded as they blushed, and rose, leaning over the edge of the bed beside one another.

Nick retrieved a hand-held whip from his suitcase, but before he began smacking it across their bottoms, Kathy inquired about what the girls were allowed to do at the moment.

"Can I kiss Miss Diana, Master?," she said quietly.

Nick again paused, then thought of a compromise to grant Kathy her wish and make it known to her it would cost her.

"Diana, do you want to kiss Kathy?" he asked.

"Yes Master. Please may I?"

"Very well. If you kiss each other, though, you'll feel it, both of you, in your butts."

"Okay Master, Thank you," they said in unison.

Nick then produced a pair of butt-plugs and lubricant from his suitcase. He could see Diana's sybian, but thought it would come in handy better later.

He oiled both their assholes, massaging them to relaxation with his fingertips, then inserted a plug into each. The women moaned, gasped and then sighed with pleasure.

And then he began to whip them.

"Kathy, you know you must ask before you cum," he said, lashing at her ass with his whip. "I like for you to cum, but I want to know ahead of time...."

"Yes, Master.

>Crack<

"I know."

>Crack<

He then turned to Diana.

>Crack<

"I know this is your first experience here, but for future reference it is only polite to ask your master if you may cum before he does."

>Crack<

"Is that understood, slave?"

>Crack<

"Yes, Master. I apologize."

Both women's bottoms turned a pretty shade of pink before him, and suddenly he knew what he wanted to see.

"Now, ladies...Have we learned our lesson?"

They answered in unison to the affirmative.

"I know you're both very smart women, and you deserve to feel good....So....I want you to make each other feel good."

They gleamed with excitement as he removed the chain from between their necks.

"Which one do you want to go first, Master?," Kathy asked.

"I want her on top of you, my dear," Nick said.

Diana climbed on top of her and lowered her neatly-trimmed pussy onto Kathy's face. Nick stood in front of them off the bed as Kathy began to lap at Diana's lips, expose her clit and begin to suck on it, rolling her tongue across and around it fervently.

Diana, meanwhile, dove face-first into Kathy's wet cunt. Sucking her cum from between her lips, coating her own face with it as she ate Kathy's pussy for the first time.

The girls ground their bodies against each other, massaging each other's plug-filled asses as they face-fucked each other.

Nick stood at the foot of the bed and steadily fucked Kathy's pussy as Diana continued to concentrate her focus on Kathy's clit. Kathy's moans and coos began to increasingly get louder.

In a preventative measure to show that he truly wanted them to have fun regardless of protocol, Nick asked Diana if she wanted to cum on Kathy's face.

"Oh, please, Master??? May I cum on Kathy's face?"

"Yes you may."

Kathy began to illicit the sounds of a woman tasting the most pleasurable treat ever to cross her tongue as Diana began to grind her pussy all over her face.

"Kathy, do you want to cum for Diana's mouth?"

"Please Master?"

"Yes you may, my dear."

Kathy groaned massively, thrust her pelvis upward and twitched as she came. She began to turn away from contact, but remembered that she was not to make her own move just yet.

"May I move, Master?"

Nick knew what she wanted, she did it all the time. But he thought about what she had said she wanted to see, and though he granted her the right to move out from under Diana, it was only to reposition herself.

"Diana, you said I could see those clamps if I wished?"

"Yes Master, do you want me to get them?"

"Please do."

Diana retrieved the nipple clamps from her case, and Nicholas instructed Kathy to place them onto her friend's tits. Diana squirmed with delight at the sudden pressure and pinches.

"Now," he leaned over Diana as she reclined onto the bed, "Let's take that plug out of you honey. You need something a little bigger."

He told Kathy to get between his legs on the floor and suckle his balls, then he grabbed Diana roughly, turned her over on the bed and pulled her near the edge. He removed the butt-plug from her ass, and began to slide his cock into her asshole while pulling her hair.

She grunted as he moved deeper into her steadily.

"Do you like being fucked in the ass, slave?"

"I love it Master. Thank you for fucking my asshole."

He motioned Kathy upward, and she positioned herself underneath his cock.

"I want you to lick Diana's pussy while I fuck her asshole, slave."

Kathy began to pleasure Diana again, simultaneously fingering herself quietly after getting visual permission from Nick to do so.

"Are you a slut, Diana?"

"I'm a slut for you Master. I'm your little ass slut. Fuck me harder, please. Fuck my ass good. I'm a dirty little ass slut!"

He began pumping harder and harder into her asshole, firmly gripping her neck from behind with one hand and tickling her clamped nipples with the other. Kathy sucked Diana's pussy as it dripped new juice every second.

He felt his cock begin to twitch, and removed it from Diana's ass.

"I want both of you in the floor, now!" he exclaimed.

Diana scurried to the floor on her knees, trembling as a new orgasm overtook her body.

"May I cum Sir?" she shrieked quickly.

"Yes, you may. Kathy, make her cum with your tongue."

Kathy dove under Diana to finish her trembling with a violent shake, sucking her clit until she nearly collapsed.

Nick shot his semen all over Diana 's face, and trailing down to Kathy's tits facing upward at them from the floor.

"AHHHHHHHH you're such good girls. Such good slaves......." he said.

He backed away to regain his breath, sitting in the same chair he was when the girls were fully dressed.

"Now," he said, as the women caressed and cuddled each other with kisses, "You can get the sybian out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Plus One Makes Three

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds