• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Special Spring Day Pt. 05

One Special Spring Day Pt. 05

Ratman39 provided proofreading and editing of this story. Thank you, Ratman39 – you totally rock!


Mike, Bonnie and Amanda are driving along quietly in the car while all three of their minds are wondering over the most sexual and sensual thoughts as things are starting to build with anticipation of what will soon start happening. Mike and Amanda know exactly what is soon to start happening to Bonnie, and it is this well thought out plan which is creating arousal in them both. Bonnie can only imagine what pleasures await her.

Each in their own way is remembering the erotic events of their first meeting. With the experiences that have occurred, it has reached a point where the three have gazed at each other and understood the other's thoughts. Knowing what each of them is thinking is creating erotic feelings that are exploding inside each other's minds.

Sexual energy is emitting from each of them as this new and unique relationship is building and continuing to grow. Bonnie is expanding her sense of trust within their new group, and she is enjoying the eye opening and highly erotic experiences. Mike and Amanda have introduced Bonnie to things she never thought she ever would have been open to, but the trust she has in them makes it easy.

In her mind's-eye, Bonnie imagines her upcoming experiences will be like an image of a fireworks celebration. She is thinking to herself that she never wants the display of fireworks building inside of her to end. A part of her is hoping she can stay forever in her new lovers' arms while enjoying their constant companionship. Bonnie starts feeling at this moment that she might be the most fortunate person having been able to meet her new friends while enjoying all of the erotic experiences.

Bonnie starts to think, "I cannot imagine another place I would rather be. The experiences that have brought me to this new lifestyle have been highly pleasurable. I would never have imagined when my extremely stressful situation had happened that it could have turned into something to make me so excited. Our new relationship is waiting to explode as new and highly erotic experiences are awaiting the three of us," she again imagines the fireworks that are about to explode in the near future.

Bonnie is brought back to reality as her thoughts are interrupted when the car slows down. In the back of her mind, she starts to remember she is about to see her boyfriend Bill.

Mike makes a right-turn into the first parking lot heading toward a lit entranceway. While pulling into a reserved parking spot and turning off the ignition, he is looking at Bonnie and giving her a reassuring smile that Bonnie willingly returns, and Amanda starts smiling as well.

Mike says, "Ladies we are here and remember when we enter the building we are going straight to my office." Mike, being a gentleman, quickly goes to the passenger side door opening the door for Bonnie and Amanda. Bonnie catches the scent of his aftershave as she is stepping out of the car causing a flood of sensual and sexual memories from their first meeting to pop into her head. Bonnie starts feeling a little weak in her knees with those memories flooding her mind. She enjoys the anticipation of the experiences she is about to enjoy at the hands of both Mike and Amanda.

Bonnie thinks it is somewhat weird that Mike has an office at the jail and has it so well prepared so quickly, but she doesn't question him about it, and she decides to focus on the upcoming events causing her special place to become wet in anticipation. She decides asking questions sometimes ruins an otherwise wonderful situation, preferring to keep her new relationship with Mike and Amanda going strong.

Mike walks behind Amanda and Bonnie as he, being the gentleman he is, holds the door for the ladies as they walk into the entrance. Mike while enjoying this view decides to stay this way and tell them where to turn to reach the office. He things to himself, "Nice asses."

Amanda looks at Bonnie giving her a wink and a sexy smile. Bonnie returns the smile even though she is still confused with the feelings and thoughts she is having towards Amanda. Amanda knows she is about to be the first woman to ever have sex with Bonnie.

Bonnie contemplates to herself, "With this new experience about to happen there is a need for me to find a way to relax and enjoy this adventure." Bonnie clearing her head decides to allow Mike and Amanda full access to do with her or to her anything they desire.

While anticipating what is to come during this visit, she tries to think of ways to return the pleasure to both of her friends. Bonnie thinks to herself, "No one likes a person who only takes so I need to be willing to give more of myself back to them as I am sure they will deserve it."

Mike's instructions are coming back to Bonnie as they slowly walk through the long hallway. She recalls his exact words, "When we get to my office, you both will get back to getting acquainted and Bonnie, prepare yourself as Amanda is going to work that special dildo into you that you like so well while I relax and watch. When you reach the height of your sexual pleasures, and I feel you are ready we are going to share some special time where I am going to enjoy that tight little ass of yours."

Bonnie looks a bit confused thinking about what Mike said, as she is not sure what his intentions might be for her ass. She has never been in a relationship where her ass received any type of play during her sexual encounters. Her adventures with Mike and Amanda have been pleasurable so far. Bonnie knows she needs to relax and believe Mike will not do anything ever to hurt her.

Amanda, turning her head and looking out of the corner of her eyes at Bonnie while giving her another wink and smile says, "Bonnie relax and enjoy the pleasures I am about to bring to you as I take your sexual excitement to a whole new level. The enjoyment will be far better if you are stress-free allowing for your excitement to bring you to this new level, so please spread those legs for me."

Bonnie manages to say, "Yes" to Amanda.

The response makes Amanda smile, so she says, "I am going to use your special dildo on you in a way you have never experienced previously. For our erotic occasion, that special dildo of yours has been placed into a specially made harness to help enhance our lovemaking and to ensure we both enjoy the pleasure and experience. Bonnie do you realize all these new experiences that you have gone through, and where you have laid there and let them happen to you makes you a submissive?"

Bonnie replies, "Yes I understand."

Amanda continues, "Bonnie that means you will remember your place in this arrangement. Mike will sit there and watch our love making session for now as I hope you are filled with anticipation for what is to come, because I am looking forward to making love to you and then seeing what you will do to return the favor. To add to the excitement and arousal, I have decided you are going to be tied to the bed Mike has set-up in his special office where you will submit to me allowing me to tie your wrists to the bed without any fuss." Bonnie stares back at Amanda, thinking of the upcoming events while anticipating what is about to happen. The thoughts are making her wet.

Mike listening to the words Amanda has spoken to Bonnie is increasing the stiffness of his cock as they continue walking. They reach his special office and Mike unlocks the door turning on the lamp right inside the door as the room is filled with a blue glow. Bonnie finds the colour calming.

Mike turns on another blue lamp sitting on the desk making Bonnie smile as she notices the blue lava lamp in the shape of a 12 inch penis. She is drawn to the lamp as she is moving toward the desk to enjoy watching as the waxy substance thickens and expands as it dances within the penis shaped lamp.

Mike says, "You like my penis shaped lava lamp don't you? It is fun to watch, but I hope you enjoy my penis more when I use it on you here shortly. Bonnie do you understand the pleasure you are about to receive while Amanda and I receive quite a lot of pleasure from your body?"

Bonnie turns and faces Mike giving him a hug while placing her arms around his neck, and since he is taller by a few inches, her head lays up against his chest. She moves herself a little to be able to look Mike in his eyes and tells him, "Mike I care about you both very much and I enjoy all these new experiences. The pleasures you have shown me makes me want to do everything I can to please you, and I look forward to what new experiences are about to happen here in your office."

Mike smiling looks down at her and says, "Thank you, sweetie. Amanda, did you hear those kind and lovely words from our wonderful lady Bonnie and how special she is? Bonnie is becoming a great little submissive partner in training. Amanda, remember when I put you over my knee and spanked your ass to get a statement like that from you?"

Amanda smiling at her memories says, "Yes, Mike, I do and bet we both enjoyed every moment of that nice, but rather rough spanking you gave me. Hopefully, we can find some time soon so we can do it all again."

Amanda looks at Bonnie while Bonnie is still holding her head against Mike's chest. Amanda then says, "Don't you two look like such a cute couple, and I am looking forward to the special attention Bonnie will be receiving here soon." Amanda thinking about that stands there with a wide grin on her face.

Bonnie with her head still lying on his chest becomes slightly startled when Mike grabs her arms raising them above her head. Amanda surprises Bonnie by slowly running her hands up both sides of Bonnie's curvy body lifting her sexy red dress off and over her head. They both step back enjoying their view of Bonnie's beautiful breasts and slowly look down noticing how her sexy hourglass figure, in nothing but her garter belt and sexy tattoo pattern stockings, is turning them on even more.

They both stop and enjoy that view letting out a gasp at the sight of Bonnie's nicely shaven pussy since she is not wearing any panties.

"Bonnie you are such a beautiful lady," Amanda says as she grabs Bonnie's right arm guiding her over to the bed that sits at the far end of Mike's office. Amanda is pushing Bonnie gently down on the bed telling her, "Lay down and stay." Trembling a little at her experience, Bonnie does as she is told admitting to herself that she is enjoying the way things are playing out.

Amanda, while quickly removing her own clothes, opens a drawer removing Bonnie's special dildo which has been placed into a cute little harness for this occasion. Amanda slowly slips the harness on making sure it is firmly in place as she crawls on the bed gently taking Bonnie's arms and tying them over her head to the bed frame.

"Bonnie, you and I are about ready after we put some lubrication on our friend. Bonnie, would like you to say hello to Bart?", Amanda says in a whisper.

Bonnie thinks about how sexy Amanda looks wearing the dildo and says, "Hello Bart."

Amanda reaches over grabbing the lube off the shelf and puts a very generous amount of lubrication onto Bart. Amanda continues, "Sweetie, are you ready as I see you have those legs open wide and waiting for me? Say 'aaaahhhh' as I slip Bart into your beautiful pussy."

Amanda rubs Bart softly against Bonnie's opening for a few minutes teasing her and then in one swift movement Bart is inside Bonnie. The moving and squirming Bonnie is doing underneath Amanda is starting to turn Amanda on even more. "Amanda, oh Amanda," Bonnie softly says as she starts to move her hips beneath Amanda meeting every thrust.

The movement of Bonnie's hips is starting to give Amanda some enjoyment with every moment as she moves Bart up and down inside Bonnie. Amanda is soaking in the pleasures of Bonnie lying beneath her as she continues moving and moaning while Amanda continues sliding up and down while inside Bonnie's pussy. The extra lubrication is allowing Amanda to slide Bart up and down inside Bonnie with ease, and the movement has Amanda on high alert. "Bonnie, tell Bart how much you like him and how you are enjoying him fucking that tight pussy of yours. Go ahead and tell him now Bonnie."

Bonnie replies, "Bart." you are hurting me some, but I like the slight pain as you are fucking me and how it is making me feel."

Mike speaks up, "Okay, enough Amanda takeoff that harness and let's give Bonnie some loving with your mouth, but be mindful she is new to the experiences. I need to get into this action as I am about to explode standing here watching the two of you."

Amanda remembering that she needs to follow Mike's orders, quickly removes Bart from Bonnie. Amanda says to Bonnie, "Hey sweetie, climb on top of me, and we will get into a 69 together. All you have to do is place your face over my pussy, and I will place your pussy in my face allowing us to give each other some special attention with our mouths. Take your time and go slow as you will catch on quickly."

Bonnie listening to Amanda's directions starts softly kissing Amanda's pussy as Amanda returns the favour. Slowly Bonnie starts to relax and starts using her tongue on Amanda's awaiting pussy causing Amanda to moan and making it a little hard to return the favor, but Amanda regains herself returning the tongue action to Bonnie's awaiting pussy as she is doing it like she knows what to do.

Bonnie's ass is staring at Mike. He stands there taking in the view, as his cock is becoming rock solid. Mike feels as if his rock solid cock is about to explode, and he steps up to Bonnie's virgin ass. As Mike is filled with lust while staring at Bonnie's virgin ass, he hears footsteps outside his office door.

Mike knows that he has visitors standing outside his office door and they are about to enter. Mike realizes that Bonnie's virgin ass will have to wait, as he needs to focus his attention on the visitors who will soon be making their way into his office.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Special Spring Day Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 215 milliseconds