One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 07

"Okay," said. "Go ahead." I covered my eyes with my hands, then laid back on the bed, leaving my feet on the floor and my pelvis slightly forward directly in front of Tiffany.

I kept my eyes covered. Tiffany had already seen pictures of my cock, but now I was going to show her in person. Tiffany stood from the bed and straddled one of my legs with both of hers. I felt her skirt drape over my knee and leg. When I felt her hands grip the waistband of my shorts, I raised my butt a little, giving her the ability to slide my shorts down my legs to my ankles. I couldn't believe I was letting her examine my cock like this.

With my eyes still covered with my hands, I could sense Tiffany's eyes on my small, flaccid cock. I felt my face redden knowing she was staring at my shortcomings, taking in an eyeful of my small cock.

I felt Tiffany's hand run up and down my outer thigh, then down between my legs. She placed both hands on my inner thighs, spreading my legs apart widely, then ran her hands up the insides of my thighs.

I shivered again as I felt her fingers gently caressing my balls before running across my cock. Embarrassment or not, my cock started to stiffen, which made me feel more self-conscious. She'd already seen pictures of my cock, but now, she was going to see it's small size in person.

It didn't take long for my cock to grow to its full length. When it was fully erect, I felt Tiffany gently trace her finger around its shape, causing a small stream of precum to ooze out of the tip of it. With her fingertip, Tiffany drew circles around the head of my cock with the precum. Then, pulled her hand away. I heard a slight smack, which I could only guess was Tiffany tasting my precum. If she'd done that, I was surprised.

"That's enough," I said, removing my hands from my face and sitting back up on the bed. I reached for my shorts to pull them back up.

"Wait," Tiffany said, gently gripping my wrists and stopping me from pulling my shorts up. "Are you ready for the secret?"

"What secret?" I asked.

Tiffany sat down next to me with my shorts still down around my ankles. She leaned in close to me, running her hand past my stomach and gripping me on the opposite hip, she whispered, "I'm really small, too," She said.

"What?" I asked as she pulled away enough that I could look into her eyes. I glanced down at her ample cleavage. "No, you're not. That's impossible."

"Not my boobs, silly," She said, maintaining eye contact with me. "Down there," she whispered.

"What do you mean?" I had no idea what she was talking about.

"I'm really small down there, too," Tiffany whispered.

"Down there?" I asked.

"My pussy," She whispered.

"Really?" I asked. "Aren't girls' pussies generally supposed to be small?" I asked.

"Not like mine," Tiffany said.

"I don't know what you mean," I reached for my shorts to try to pull them up, but Tiffany grabbed me by the elbow.

"I'm trying to explain to you," She said. "Listen to me."

"Okay," I said. "I just don't get it."

"Promise me you'll never tell anyone about this," She said, sounding very seriously.

"Okay, I promise."

"Since high-school," She explained. "This has really caused me a problem. You know how guys will say a girl is really tight?"

"Yeah," I nodded my head.

"It's true with me. The first few times I was with guys, they'd try to enter me, but there was just no way."

"Okay," I said.

"I even told my doctor. She thought I had a fairly common condition that a lot of women have where they can't relax their muscles enough to allow someone to penetrate them. I don't have that condition. On further examination, she told me that I'm really small down there."

"Really? I didn't know that was possible. So, you're a virgin?"

"No," Tiffany grinned. "Not exactly. I had a few times where a guy, usually someone smaller, was successful in getting inside me, but an average-sized cock is really, really painful."

"Really?" I couldn't believe it.

"You know how some girls complain about how a guy does her in the ass and her ass is sore for days?"

"Yeah," I said, thinking of Sarah for a minute.

"That's how I get in my pussy."

"Wow," I looked down at her skirt unintentionally.

"In fact, I once had a guy do me in both sides and my pussy hurt so bad, I didn't even think about my ass."

"Wow," I said again, still looking at her skirt.

"The best I ever had was a really small guy. He was about your size."

"My size?" I asked. "What happened?"

"The sex was great," She smiled. "We did all kinds of things. The problem was, he was a total asshole."

"But, you've dated several guys, I'm sure. They can't all have had small cocks."

"Ha ha! Sadly, no."

"What did you do?"

"What do you mean?" Tiffany asked.

"When they wanted sex."

"Oh, that. The way I see it, I had two choices. I'd either go down on them or let them take me from the back."

"Oh," I said, imagining what that must have been like. "I want to see." I don't know where I go the courage to say that. It just came out.

"You don't believe me?"

"I do, but..."

"I understand," Tiffany said. "It's only fair. You did show me yours, didn't you?"

I nodded my head.

"Okay, but I have to admit something else to you, too."

"Okay."

"I've never, ever let anyone see, other than my doctor, of course."

"Not even your boyfriends?"

"Not even them."

"Wow," I said.

Tiffany scooted back on the bed, laying her head down on one of my pillows. She pulled another pillow from beneath the blanket and covered her face with it. I guess she was shy like me. Next, she raised her knees up in the air, placing the heels of her feet down on the blanket. As she did, her skirt rode up a little, exposing the crotch of her panties to me for the first time. I was a little surprised to see a wet spot had formed in the center of her cotton panties.

I kicked my shorts the rest of the way off and kicked my shoes off along with them, then positioned myself in front of her, sitting down on my knees between her legs. My knees were only a few inches from the hem of her skirt as I leaned forward, pushing her skirt up to her waist, exposing her panties to me.

I reached for her waist and tugged down on the waistband. Tiffany responded by raising her ass in the air enough to allow me to pull her panties down. She lowered her ass back down on the bed, then lifted her feet from the bed, allowing me to pull her panties all the way off of her. I threw them on the floor beside the bed.

Tiffany placed her feet back down on the bed on each side of my legs. Her skirt had fallen back down over her crotch, modestly covering everything except the crack of her ass. She looked like she was trembling slightly. I understood the feeling. She must have felt like I did when I was exposing myself to her.

I reached down and gently tugged the skirt back up to her waist. As I did so, I saw a noticeable shiver throughout her whole body. I couldn't help but smile as I pushed her legs open slightly, giving me my first view of her naked pussy.

She was right, her pussy did look slightly small on her frame, but I expected she'd exaggerated, at least a little. I placed a hand on each knee and pushed her legs open wide, then ran the palms of my hands up her inner thighs all the way from her knees to the creases on her inner thighs where her legs met her groin.

Her pussy was neatly trimmed with a tiny triangle-shaped patch of hair on her pubic mound. Her hair was trimmed perfectly, leaving a half-inch gap from the hood of her clitoris to where the hair began.

I traced my thumbs along the insides of her thighs, running them upward and outward toward her hips. Tiffany squirmed beneath me. I gripped her thigh with one hand, then used the tip of one finger to trace an outline around Tiffany's pubic hair, sending shivers down her back again.

I was enjoying the feeling I got watching her squirm at my touch. Next, I ran my finger down and around both sides of her pussy, then slid my finger from the crack of her ass up the slit of her pussy to the hood of her clit.

With both thumbs, I gently pressed her pussy open at the top, giving me an unobstructed view of her clit. Tiffany's inner lips barely poked out of her moistened slit. Her clitoris on the other hand, was swollen and large in stark contrast to her tiny hole.

I ran my finger along Tiffany's awaiting slit. When I tried to push my finger inside her, it wouldn't go. It felt like Tiffany was flexing her muscles and keeping my finger out.

I withdrew my finger and returned my palms to her inner thighs and applied pressure to both sides of her pussy, causing it to open slightly and exposing her swollen clit.

I lowered my head to her pussy, first pressing my lips against the top of her clitoral hood then, my tongue slowly pressed against her clit and I licked it gently with my tongue.

Without warning, Tiffany's legs clamped shut around my head as one hand covered her pussy and the other pressed against my forehead, forcing my face away from her pussy.

"What are you doing!" She said more than a question.

I backed away as soon as her legs let go of my head.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I shouldn't have done that." I reached for my shorts on the floor, then stood and pulled them on.

At the same time, Tiffany sat up on the bed, pressing her skirt back down over her pussy and looked around.

"Where are my panties?" She asked.

"Over there," I said, not making eye contact with her.

"I'm really sorry," I said. "I thought..."

"Oh, my God!" Tiffany said.

Fuck! I thought. I'd really misjudged the signals there.

"No, wait," Tiffany said, sitting up on her knees on the bed. "I... You didn't do anything wrong," she explained. "Come here."

I sat down next to Tiffany on the bed.

"I didn't mean to react that way. I'm sorry," She gripped my arm with both of hers. "That was so intense, I over-reacted."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When your mouth touched my clit, it was like a shockwave ran through my body. It was great. I shouldn't have reacted that way."

"I shouldn't have done it," I said.

"No, it's okay," Tiffany apologized. "I've never let a guy go down on me, either."

"What?" I couldn't believe it. "Maybe this isn't the right thing."

"I think this could be the right thing," She explained. "Maybe we're just taking it a little too fast is all."

"I think you're right," I said. "Everything seems to move this way with you and your friends."

"How about a date first?" Tiffany offered.

"Sure," I agreed.

"Now?" She asked.

"Uh, I guess?"

=============================================

We both got up from the bed. Tiffany grabbed her purse and I grabbed my wallet before we headed out the door. We had no plan in mind when we left the house. When I opened the car door for Tiffany, I realized she hadn't put her panties back on as she climbed into the car.

After I got in the car, started it, and drove off, Tiffany grabbed my hand in both of hers and held it in her lap. With my hand in her lap, she played with my fingers, making it hard for me to forget that she had no panties on underneath her skirt.

We decided on a restaurant and as we sat and ate, we talked about ourselves and I realized Tiffany was a lot more than just a beautiful girl. She was funny and interesting, and, of course, I couldn't forget that she wasn't wearing any panties.

On the way home, she gripped my hand in her lap again. About halfway home, she lifted her skirt a little, then pressed my hand down between her thighs. Though she had her legs closed tightly on my hand, I could feel the smooth slipperiness of her pussy next to my pinky finger. As I drove, I moved my pinky finger what little I could to press it up against her slippery slit.

When we got home, we walked into the house holding hands.

"That was a good date," I said, facing Tiffany. "Do you want to come in for a while?"

"Sure," Tiffany said, walking with me to the living room.

Before we had a chance to sit down, I pulled Tiffany close to me, pressing my lips to hers as our mouths made contact for the first time. Our tongues tangled with one another. I tasted her sweet salty saliva as her lips parted, allowing me to press my tongue into her mouth.

I let go of her hand and gripped both of her hips with my hands, pressing my erect cock into her pelvis.

Tiffany lowered her butt to rest on the arm of the couch. I followed her, not allowing our mouths to part. As her butt rested on the arm of the couch, I slid my hands up her outer thighs, pushing her skirt up as they went, leaving her pussy exposed to me again.

I gently pressed on Tiffany's shoulder, pushing her back down onto the couch in an unusual position, with her ass resting on the arm of the couch and her back on the seat of the couch with her legs dangling over the side. Tiffany didn't complain about this awkward position as I towered over her.

I placed my hands on her knees, then pressed my lips against one knee and kissed a trail up her inner thigh until I got to her pelvis, then kissed a circle all the way around her little pussy.

I slid my hands up her outer thighs from underneath her, getting down on my knees in front of her with her thighs resting on my shoulders. I kissed around her inner thighs, taking my time to circle her pussy with my mouth a few times before I finally made contact with her pussy again.

My mouth parted as I covered her entire pussy with my mouth, licking her slit from bottom to top, then resting my tongue just under the hood of her clit. I closed my mouth over her pussy, sucking in as I did.

Tiffany shivered in delight, reaching down to grip my head gently with both hands. I could hear her breathing had deepened and had become faster.

With my mouth closed over her pussy, I lapped at Tiffany's clit with my tongue, maintaining suction over her pussy as I did so.

"Oh, my God!" She said. Her clit was a hard little nub that appeared to stiffen even more as I lapped at her pussy. "That's incredible," she said, breathlessly as her hands gripped at my head.

I ran my hands up her sides and to her breasts, where I caressed her breasts through her shirt and her bra. Tiffany removed her hands from my head long enough to tug her shirt and bra up in one motion, exposing her tits to me for the first time.

With my face firmly in place on her pussy, I looked down on her to see her beautiful orbs in front of me. My hands circled her breasts as I sucked at her pussy. Then, I gripped her nipples in each hand, gently pinching them and rolling them around in my grip.

I continued to lap at Tiffany's pussy for several minutes, playing with her big tits at the same time. Tiffany's legs closed slightly and her hands gripped down on my head slightly as her body began to shiver and quake with an orgasm.

"Oh!" She moaned so loud, I was sure the neighbors could hear. "Oh, my God!" She called out again, bucking her hips against my face, smearing her pussy into my face so hard that I had trouble keeping my mouth on her clit. "That's so fucking good!" She exclaimed.

With my fingers, I clamped down on her tits hard as I pressed my face into her pussy, flicking my tongue up and down her slit, then rubbing the tip of my tongue around her clit in tiny circles.

Then, her body stopped moving for a second before she started convulsing beneath me in what must have been an even stronger orgasm. This time, her body shivered beneath me, but she kept her pelvis in place, allowing me to focus on her clit with my tongue as I flicked it up and down on her pussy.

Finally, she stopped moving and was breathing heavily. I pulled my mouth away from her pussy and stood. When I did so, she sat up quickly, her expression looking satisfied, but dazed.

Tiffany turned around on the couch with her knees on the cushions and her elbows over the back of the couch.

"Come on," she said, waving her hand at me as she flipped her skirt up and over her ass.

I dropped my shorts while she peeled off her top and bra.

Tiffany looked back over her shoulder. When her eyes made contact with my cock, she said, "Wait, not like this," Then turned around and laid down on the floor, spreading her legs in front of me.

I figure she must have intended to take me in the ass until she remembered how small my cock is, then decided to take me in her pussy.

With my shirt and shoes still on, I climbed on top of Tiffany, pressing my body against hers.

Our mouths met. Our tongues swirled together.

"I can taste myself on your lips," Tiffany interrupted the kiss, "I've never tasted myself before."

I continued to kiss her, then aligned my cock with her pussy, first sliding my cock up and down the length of her pussy before finally pressing the head of my cock into Tiffany's narrow hole. Tiffany stopped kissing me as I pressed the head of my cock into her pussy. I could feel her pussy loosen slightly as she relaxed her muscles, allowing me to penetrate her.

For the first time ever, I was pushing my cock into a pussy with a really tight fit. I took my time pressing my cock into her. Tiffany held her breath and kept her mouth open the whole time. I kept my eyes locked on hers as I slowly penetrated her.

Then, after the shaft of my cock was fully inside her, I slid my cock out slowly, withdrawing my cock until only the head remained inside her before pushing my cock back inside her again.

Now, Tiffany started to breath again, loudly inhaling and blowing air into my face.

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "Your little cock fills my tiny pussy perfectly."

"You really are tight," I said.

Tiffany nodded in return.

I continued to push my cock in and out of her pussy, developing a steady rhythm, careful not to pull my cock out too far, slamming my hips against hers each time I thrust in her.

Tiffany's eyes closed tightly as she breathed heavily through gritted teeth.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Perfect," she said, returning to her loud breathing.

"Your pussy is incredible," I said.

Tiffany raised her feet into the air, shifting her pelvis slightly and opening her pussy up a little more for me.

"I'm going to cum," she announced.

"Me, too." I was surprised I'd held out that long.

"Oh, my God!" Tiffany shouted. Her pussy gripped down on my cock.

I lowered my head into the crook of her neck and closed my eyes as Tiffany bucked her hips with each of my thrusts.

Then, I came. I lost all sense of rhythm as I felt my orgasm begin. I could feel my cock bucking inside Tiffany's tight pussy. I continued to pump my cock in and out of her as rhythmically as I could, a difficult task as my cock came into her.

Finally, I was finished. I started to withdraw my cock from her pussy, but Tiffany gripped my ass with both hands.

"Leave it in there," She said through labored breath. "I like it there."

"Me, too," I said, resting my weight on my elbows, completely spent from the tense orgasm I'd just had.

"You're the first person to ever cum inside me," she said.

I didn't answer.

Tiffany and I laid together like that for a while before getting up and moving into the bedroom, where we ended up going to sleep in each other's arms.

In the end, I was glad how things turned out, strange as they were, I think it was all worth it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds