Online Dating Game

I moved my hand higher on inside of her thigh, "So you are going to let some internet loser guy get lucky." My hand caressed her soft, yielding skin as I stopped short of bikini bottoms. So close to touching her. I lowered my hand to just above her knee and then slowly traced the same line back up her inner thigh coming only centimeters from touching her bikini.

My sister was looking down at my as I kept my hand on her inner thigh this time. I rubbed, pushed and caressed her inner thigh. Maggie breathed deeply and then softly said, "You never know..."

My sister suddenly stood up as my hand fell down her body to her calf. Then she splashed into the water as my hand slipped completely off her leg.

"I don't want to get my hair wet. I just washed it this morning," my sister spoke again. "Don't dunk me."

"I won't," I promised.

"I hate dating. I want a relationship. Kids, house. Maybe even a cat or dog," Maggie said.

"I know what you mean."

"Too bad you're my brother. You are smart, funny, fun, trustworthy, successful..." my sister insulted me.

"You make me sound boring." I slid into the water. I slowly approached her. Only my sister's head was above water.

"Not boring. The ideal guy."

"Yeah, ideal. While women sleep with other guys instead of me. I've been too nice. I'm headed back to being a jerk and picking up chicks in bars," I told her.

"Don't. Only loser women go out with guys they met in a bar!" my sister taunted.

I ignored her answer, "You know what drives me crazy. Every women on the site says they enjoy skinning dipping. I've tried to get so many women to skin dip with me that I dated and they rarely have the guts to do it. They act all sexual and adventurous but in reality they are boring."

My sister laughed, "I said in my profile that I like to skinny dip. Guys emailed me about that. How gross? I know all they want to do is..."

I cut off my sister's tangent, "Have you ever actually went skinny dipping?"

"In my bath tub. Shower," my sister giggled.

"You are so typical. And boring," I replied.

"Have you ever been skinny dipping my conservative brother?" my sister asked.

I reached under the water and pulled off my swim trunk and then brought them up out of the water. I stopped treading water and placed my feet on the pool floor. I threw my trunks up over the side of the water.

My sister, "Oh no. Don't. I'm getting out."

"I have now. It feels good," I said smiling widely. "Go for it Maggie!"

"Not with my brother. I can't believe you did that. Then again..."

I swam over toward my sister.

"Get away. Keep your thingy over there," my sister backpedal toward the stairs. I thought for certain my sister was going to get out of the pool and then exit the room. Maybe, I had gone too far.

My sister turned and reached up to grab the bottle of wine. I started moving towards her on the stairs. My sister was still submerged in the water as she poured herself another glass of wine.

I moved toward her and then grabbed her around the waist playfully. The top of my body was pressed against her as my hands wrapped around her stomach.

"Stop. Stop naked boy. Get off me," My sister grabbed her glass and turned toward me smiling.

My hear was hammering away at 3,000 beats a minute. "Get naked little sister. When are you going to get a better chance to go skinning dipping than this." I ran my hand along her flat, toned stomach. The first time I had ever touched her there. It felt so good.

"With my boyfriend, husband, yes. Not my brother. Get off, I know you are desperate to see nude women but go to a strip club. Don't ask your sister," my sister complained. We sat still in the water as I continued to rub her stomach. My sister for a split second leaned back and rubbed her face against mine. The feel of her skin against mine was intoxicating.

I pulled my legs against her backside. Snuggling my hard cock against her bikini covered butt.

"Greg, don't," my sister said as she reached down grabbing my wrists as I covered her stomach with my hands.

"Don't what," I toyed with her.

"Stop. I can feel you. You're hard," Maggie whispered to me.

"Doesn't it feel good. You feel nice," I announced.

"You're my brother. We can't," my sister explained the obvious.

I moved my mouth to her ear and whispered back to her, "Who's going to know. Just me and you. I'm better than some stranger off the internet or guy in a bar. You know I love you. And that you can trust me. I know you need this as badly as I do. People need to be touched. Sex. That's what we are designed for. Modern society is getting in the way. That's why we are both on the internet looking for it.

"Why not enjoy each other's company? Body. Until we actually meet someone we like. It's only physical. A physical display of the love we already have for each other," I tried to convince her.

"It's incest. Like you said I can have any guy. Why would I fuck my own brother," my sister told the truth.

"Because you know your brother loves you. That you can trust him. It's only exploring another part of that love. Touching each other."

"I can't Greg. It's so wrong. I'm horny too but we can't go there. What happens if mom or dad find out. Or Stephanie. Or anyone else. We'd be ruined. Ruined. Our lives would be over," my sister said.

"Look around. No one is here. Let's try it. You're beautiful Maggie...don't you think I'm attractive at all." I started moving my hips very slightly back and forth. Pressing my cock into my sister. Humping her ass so softly, I wasn't sure if she was even aware of it.

"You're cute. You know that...internet women are idiots. How can they let you get away...I'll never understand. I wouldn't," my sister said sweetly.

"Thanks sis, you're such a sweety. I moved my right hand from my sister's stomach ever so slowly down onto her bikini bottoms. When my sister didn't immediately react, I placed my hand between her legs and onto her cotton covered sex. I began rubbing her pussy through the bikini trying to entice her to fuck me.

"Greg no," my sister struggled against me as I continued to rub her pussy through the bathing suit after 20 seconds she pushed me off her as I let go.

My sister was breathing heavily as I watched her cute ass sway up the stairs. I pushed off the pool floor and floated toward the deep end. My sister grabbed a towel and looked back at me watching her. I watched as she dried her thin, lithe body with the towel. When she was done drying off she wrapped the towel around her below her arm pits. Then she took a seat on one of the chairs near the pool.

I moved to where my swimming trunks were and reached over to grab them. My sister stood for a second but then she sat back down. I think she was planning on grabbing my swim trunks but realized she couldn't get to them before me. I moved to an area of the pool where I could stand and put my trunks back on.

My sister laughed, amused with herself, "Damn. I should have grabbed them and made you get out of the pool...Naked."

"You missed your chance to see me. And I look good," I tormented her.

"I felt it," my sister put her had over her mouth as she laughed embarrassed.

I dried off and sat next to my sister. Maggie poured me another glass of wine and then one for herself. We sat there silently for several minutes. But of course, I couldn't leave it alone. I was too horny to shut up.

"Women make such a big deal out sex," I said.

"It is a big deal. It's very personal. Guys.." my sister ranted.

"I know. It is. I promised myself I'd only have sex with someone I truly cared about. That's why I think it'd be okay if you and I...We love each other. It's not like a stranger, an internet date. I was only kidding before about wanting to fuck them. I wouldn't. I've become too moralistic."

"Ahah. We can't Greg. You're my brother. It'd be too weird, gross. Illegal. What about afterwards? Are you my lover, brother? Too confusing. What about after I dumped you like Laura. You'd hate me," Maggie rationalized.

"What if I dumped you like the doctor?" I countered.

"Please, you seem to actually like sex. If you got a taste of this...you'd be giving me puppy dog eyes the rest of our lives to get back in there," my sister teased.

"True." Never disagree with a woman just move things along. "We could do other things." I looked over to my sister who was starring up at the starry sky. She turned and looked back at me. I had her intrigued.

"We could only do oral," I said.

"Not. I wouldn't even share my tooth brush with you. Then again I wouldn't share it with the doc either and we did that all the...No way. Oral sex with my brother. Stop Greg. It's sick."

"Mutual masturbation. We could touch ourselves in front of each other. No that'd be too frustrating," I probed my sister.

"I'm not getting naked with my brother," my sister, Maggie, shouted at me. "Stop with the disgusting let's get naked stuff."

"We could just grind against each other," I thought I'd hit on something.

"Stop it. No way," my sister turned back to looking up at the night sky.

"Listen, we wouldn't even have to get naked. You in your bikini. Me in my swim suit. We'd just grind against each other until we got off. It'd be like having sex but not actually doing anything wrong. Brother/sister sex. All the cumming but none of the illegal touching. Think about it. It's prefect," I tried to convince her.

My sister looked at me for a second. Suddenly, I thought she is considering it. She wants to do it.

"Technically, we wouldn't be doing anything wrong. It'd be like we bumped into each other," I continued.

My sister, Maggie, shook her head. "No, I couldn't look at you...Or have you look at me like that. Too weird."

"From behind then. I could rub against your...butt."

My sister made a face. The look on her face said it all. I can't believe I'm having this discussion with my brother. But she was thinking about it.

Maggie, "You'd get off. But what about me. It'd feel good. Really good." She must have liked the feel of me against her in the water. "But I couldn't..." Her voice trailed off as my sister was unable to say cum in front of her brother.

"I could reach down and touch you," I suggested.

"No. Absolutely not. That'd be you know...incest," my sister whispered the last word as her body language turned against the idea. "I had no idea my brother had such wandering hands. Such a bad boy."

"You could touch yourself," I interjected. My sister looked at me as she calculated the impropriety of my suggestion. "There wouldn't be anything wrong with that. It'd be sexy. But I wouldn't really be able to see what you were doing." I could tell I was convincing her. My sister like the idea. Maggie wanted to feel my cock against her ass as I humped against her.

"I know I need this...bad. You do too. 5 months. We wouldn't be doing anything wrong. Technically. It'd feel so good to be close to someone. That's what I miss most. The physical closeness. The emotional closeness, we already have. No one will know. I will never mention it after today. I'm a lawyer. I'm good at keeping secrets."

Maggie starred at me. "How would we do it?"

I stood up and looked around the room. "We could do it the water. But it's a little cold. I'm not sure if I could."

Maggie, "If you can't for this you have a serious problem." Maggie smiled, "I'm only kidding. Guys are so sensitive about that."

I ignored her taunt as I looked around the pool room. My mind was on getting her body against me. I didn't give a fuck what she said right now. I thought about going to a bedroom but I didn't want to change location. It might break the mood. Then I saw a support column running down the center of the room.

I responded as I pointed to the column 5 feet away, "You could lean against the column with me behind you." I walked over to the column and leaned against it.

My sister look over at me but didn't move. I had no idea what I was doing. Standing against the column by myself trying to seduce my sister. I felt like a weirdo, pervert, loser. I thought she's never going to do this. It's too awkward and strange. The taboo is too great. My bitchy sister doesn't have it in her to do something so sick as let her brother rub his cock against her ass while she masturbated.

Never underestimate the power of being very horny.

I gazed over to my sister who was shaking her head giggling nervously. She was 32 years old and I'm sure been fucked many times. But she seemed so nervous and shy. I knew I was going to have to be Alpha male if this had any chance at all of happening. I decided I was going to keep going until she pushed me off and ran out of the room.

I looked at my sister. She was incredibly beautiful. I wanted her so bad. She was a 9 minimum.

I called out to her, "Come here... Get over her Maggie."

My sister looked at me and cautiously stood up. Then she pulled off her towel and dropped it on the lounge. My god her body is unbelievable. If she had bigger boobs she'd be a ten. She looked like a runway model or an actress. My sister poured herself another glass of wine and downed in one gulp. Maggie, "I must be totally hammered to be talking about doing that with you." But she turned and took a step toward me.

My sister seemed to take forever to walk the 5 feet distance over to me by the column. She watched me as she approached but then looked down at the ground when she reached me. She stood silently by my side for a second starring at the ground. I was paralyzed. I didn't know what to do to get her in position.

Finally, my voice cracked as I moved to let her lean against the column, "Put your hands against the column. Butt out a little bit."

"I don't think I can do this," Maggie brought her eyes to mine. As we looked into each other's eyes I knew. I knew she wanted this. She wouldn't be standing here next to me if she didn't. She wanted me to take control. Just enough so she could tell herself that her brother led her into it. Asking her to move herself into a sexual position with her brother was more than she was capable of doing.

I grabbed her arm and placed my other hand on her flawless back. I gently pushed, led her to the column. I let go of her wrist and wrapped my arms around her waist. My hands automatically caressed her stomach.

My cock was rock hard. I didn't even realize that I had an erection until I pushed my groin against my sister's ass. I reached up and grabbed my sister's limp arms and placed them against the wall. I said in a deep throaty voice, "Keep hold of the wall."

My sister had her arms extended with her palms against the wall. I could feel my sister push her butt back against my cock. With her two hands against the wall, she couldn't masturbate herself I realized.

But I didn't give a fuck!

I place both of my hands against her sides of her bikini.

My sister grunted, "No wandering hands, bro."

I didn't respond. I just wanted to hold her in place so I could start pushing against that tight ass of hers. My sister's small ass was so tight.

The first few strokes I was very gentle. I gave her long, slow strokes. But with each successive stroke I pushed into my sister harder and faster. I started humping against Maggie furiously. I brought my one hand back to her stomach. My fingers grazed the very top of my sister's bikini bottom.

My cheek rubbed against hers with each stroke. I kissed Maggie's cheek. I moved my lips to kiss her on the mouth. But my sister turned her face.

"No kissing," Maggie ordered.

I nuzzled her face for a few seconds as my hips pounded my cock against her. Rubbing her starting up her ass onto the bottom of her back. Then I started to kiss her cheek and then started licking her ear and sucking on her neck.

Maggie grunted, "Ah Greg. Ahhhh."

Maggie took her right hand off the wall. She balanced her weight, our weight with just her left hand. I could feel Maggie's hand on top of mine on her stomach. Then her fingers climbed over mine as her I could feel my sister's fingers glide underneath her bikini.

Maggie, "Ah, that's it. Just like that. My clit is so big and wet."

I brought my mouth back to my sister's ear. "Does my sister like this. Are you wet?"

Maggie, "I'm so wet. Come with me. Baby. Do it. Your cock feels so big. So good."

I kept pushing against my sister's butt but I couldn't get off. I couldn't come. It felt fantastic but the friction was diminished by her bathing suit and especially my trunks.

I stopped for a second and I pulled off my sister. My hand was still on my sister's stomach but my grip loosened

Maggie looked back over her shoulder. She was panicked. My sister continued to touch herself. Maggie, "What's wrong. Don't stop. Did you come?"

I looked at my sister. I'd never seen her so wanton and lustful or more stunning. I replied breathlessly, "I'm not going to be able to cum like this. Too much clothes in the way."

I couldn't believe what my nurse, goody too shoes sister said next. Maggie, "Take them off then. Hurry."

I let go of my sister's body and quickly pulled down my shorts. I leaned over to pull the trunks off my feet. I turned back around in time to see my sister as she pulled her hand out of her bikini. She placed her thumbs into the side of her bikini and pulled them down over her butt.

My god my sister's ass is even more small, gorgeous than I thought. Not a mark on it. My sister paused and I thought she wasn't going to pull her bikini bottoms completely off. My sister looked at me and then placed her hand on my shoulder for balance. Maggie leaned over and pulled her bikini bottom down her thighs, calves and then finally stepped out of them.

My sister's pussy is completely shaved. Seeing Maggie's pussy for the first time. I stared down at her sex lustfully. She's so nice and wet. I could slip my cock right up inside my sister.

My sister, now bottomless, turned back toward the wall. Maggie reached behind her and unhooked her bikini top. She pushed the bra off her shoulders and arms. Then dropped it to the floor. I understood why she took off her bikini bottoms. To make her brother's cock feel better as he humped his sister's ass. But I had no idea why she took off her bikini bra.

I think she's lost all rational thought. Maybe I can...

My sister, Maggie, turned and looked at me over her shoulder. "Come on already. Oh. You better not try to put that thing in me or I'm going to cut that fucking huge cock of yours off. Understand me!"

I nodded. I guess I won't be trying that. My sister placed her left hand against the wall. I moved toward her. I reached down and squeezed her ass cheeks. So nice. My sister looked back at me impatiently. I could tell her fingers were already working on her clit.

I pressed my groin against her ass. My cock was pressed up against my sister's naked flesh. Her butt. For the first time our fleshes were touching. A dream come true. I started pumping my cock up and down her as cheeks. Then I hit the sweet spot. I started rubbing my cock in the groove of Maggie's butt crack. Heaven. It wasn't her pussy but it felt delicious.

After pumping her ass with clothes for 10 minutes and now fucking her naked butt, I knew I was about to cum. I could feel it rising as my body started to tingle. I tried to hold it down. I knew I'd probably never be able to touch my sister like this again. I slowed my strokes. Making each stroke longer and oh so agonizingly slow which only made it feel oh so good.

My right hand was on my sister's stomach as she continued to play with her pussy. Her hand was becoming a blur. My hand slid down lower on her. My hand was now far below where her girl next door bikini bottoms had started. I actually touched the bottom knuckle of her hand as my fingers ran across her rising mound a centimeter short of where her pussy started. My index finger glazed over the edge to her outer lips.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds