• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Online Fantasy Becomes Real

Online Fantasy Becomes Real

It was a first date. Well, really one of those "meet and greets" you do when you are online dating. She was meeting a new guy after having chatted and teased on a more open dating site, one that lets you post nude pictures of yourself. She had been bolder, more open than ever, texting explicit sexual positions she enjoyed and sending pictures of her perky 38DD breasts with their hard nipples and even pictures of her wet pussy. She had been nervous to send the scandalous photos of her body and to reveal her fantasy of having sex in a public place, but he had been so supportive and understanding, no judgment. He was kind to offer to make the 45 minute drive to her town. They agreed to meet at a local popular bar - a very public place. It was Friday night and the bar would be packed with locals and visitors to her pretty little water town.

She took one last look at herself in the mirror. She had raised her tiny frame from 5'4" to almost 5'9" with her black leather stilettos. He was 6'4" and she wanted to have more height for their first meeting so he didn't have to lean over her to crane her neck, making it easier to talk to each other. She finished assessing herself in the full length mirror - cherry red skater skirt with a playful swing, a tight, thin, button, silvery gray, silky blouse. The blouse wasn't sheer, but it was thin and tight, hugging her large breasts in an alluring way. She looked casual, a bit classy...a nice first impression. He would never know that she had on her sheer black bra or laced top thigh high stockings and no panties. She hated wearing panties. The sheer bra though was doing its job, rubbing her nipples and making them so hard there was no mistaking them as they jutted through her tight blouse. It would be enough to tease, but not invite.

She noticed the time and realized she was going to be late. By the time she arrived, the bar was packed. She recognized him immediately from the many photos in his profile. He had managed to snag two barstools in the far little boxed in corner at the end of the bar. The corner was bordered by the short end of the bar and two walls. She squeezed her way through the crowd and finally past the last two in the crowd, a couple of big guys to get to him. The bar was so packed that the little corner he had commandeered had one bar stool wedged into the last few inches at the end of the bar while the other stool was right behind it in the corner where the two walls met.

They were all awkward smiles and gave each other a quick hug. Even with her stilettos, he engulfed her with this hug. He took the stool at the bar leaving her the stool wedged in the corner behind his. He ordered a second drink for himself and her two saying she had to catch up. The music was good, the crowd was loud, and they had to talk into each other's ears to hear. It was starting to bother her, but he didn't seem to mind and was smiling away. She didn't realize that a couple of buttons had come loose and every time she leaned in to talk to him, her blouse would gap and he could see the hint of a nipple through her sheer black bra

She is really enjoying herself, laughing and talking. He was so attentive and fun and handsome and tall. She innocently touched his arm and thigh when she talked to him without realizing she was doing it. He handed her a third drink that she absent-mindedly finished. She hands him back the empty glass and asked for just a diet cola instead, with no bourbon this time. He order a double bourbon and cola. She was having so much fun and feeling tipsy that she didn't notice the fourth drink was even stronger than the last. She leaned in to talk in his ear and he rested a big strong hand on her hip waiting for a reaction. But she kept talking and smiling.

With his other hand, he reached further around her hip resting it on her upper ass and twirls his finger against her ass, but still no rejection comes. He held her firmly with that hand and grabbed her bar stool with the other, pulling her and the stool so close to him that one of his knees was now between her legs preventing her from closing them. She just laughed and tried to keep her balance as he moved her and her stool with a jerk that she didn't notice his knee between her legs. He smiled slyly at her and leaned in for a kiss, not a peck but a deep probing kiss with his hand around the back of her neck and head pulling and holding her head for the deep kiss. Her only choice is to take his kiss.

His other hand the one closest to the short wall slips under her skirt, slides up her thigh, and past the lacy hem of her stockings. His hand headed straight for bare vulnerable crotch. He felt the heat from her pussy and quickly ran a finger along her soaking wet slit. She gasped into his mouth and tried to wriggle away. But she and her stool were pinned by the crowd. His hand was still around my neck and chin. He turned her head so she was looking him in the eye and said, "You know you want this. Be a good girl and let it happen."

Just as the word happen left his mouth, he rammed two fingers into her pussy. She gasped and there was a momentary fear in her eyes like a trapped animal. She tried to wriggle away from his grip again and pushed at his probing hand between her legs, pleading with him to stop, but her wriggling only helped him to get his fingers deeper into her soaking wet cunt. She was flushed with embarrassment that her body had given her away. He jammed two more fingers into her cunt and pounded her hard. Her skirt shifted above her stockings and her nipples were so hard they jutting out like they're were going to cut her blouse. He leaned in and in a forceful tone said, "Say it. Tell me you want me to make you cum."

Her head was spinning and her resistance was almost gone. Her clit was getting so hard. She knew he was going to make her cum and her face was flushed red with embarrassment. She said, barely above a whisper, "Please make me cum." He laughed deeply, knowing she was his.

He released her neck and chin to pinch and twist one of her nipples through her blouse while he still pounded her pussy with his three beefy fingers. Her skirt had shifted so high up her body that her pussy was now exposed for anyone nearby to see. The two men she passed earlier to reach him were closest and had finally noticed her pussy getting assaulted by his hand. They chuckled and turned to watch, creating a wall from the rest of the bar.

He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open wide to reveal her big full tits through her sheer black bra. She could hear the other two men comment on her nice tits and rock hard nipples. He lifted up her bra above her tits to fully expose her breasts to the bar air. The guys are quietly cheering him on, they didn't want anyone to know and run the risk of losing their private show. He was egged on by their encouragement and dived hungrily one of her nipples biting and sucking on it roughly and pinched and twisted the other nipple with his free hand. He had not stopped ramming her pussy with the fingers on his other hand.

The spinning in her head increased. Her back arched and pussy clenched around his fingers. She was going to cum, but sensing this he quickly pulled his fingers out of her soaking wet pussy and got to his knees. He put her leg closest to the wall on his shoulder and pushed the other leg to spread her wide.

His first hard suck of her clit made her cum hard. She bucked and squirted her pussy juices on his face. He licked and sucked up every drop. He dropped her leg from his shoulder and stood up, getting approving pats on his shoulder from the two guys. He laughed and looked down at her wet exposed pussy and nipples. He twisted both nipples and made her tremble. He lowered her bra and closed her blouse. He smoothed out her skirt and stood her up.

She was weak from the drinks and the orgasm. So, he wrapped his arm around her for support and walked her out of the bar. He led her through the parking lot to the back dark corner where his car was parked. He propped her stomach against the hood of his car while he put her purse on the passenger seat. He returned to her and she reached out for him, expecting to be helped into his car, but instead he pressed himself against her from behind. In one quick movement he bent her upper body down onto the hood of his car and lifted the back of her skirt.

He kept one hand on her back keeping her in place while he unzipped his pants and pulled out his extremely thick, aching hard cock. He put his feet between her legs and pushed each of her high heeled feet gently coaxing her to move them and spread her legs for him, exposing her still soaking wet pussy. He slid his cock tip up and down from her clit to her ass and back again, soaking his cock and her ass in her pussy juice.

From their online chatting, he knew she was an anal virgin and teased her virgin ass with the tip of his cock. She sobered enough to realize what was happening. She yelped and begged him not to put it in there. He laughed and leaned over onto to her, pressing his weight on her and whispered in her ear, "Next time." Then, he rammed his cock into her pussy like he owned it. He pounded her so hard it drove her tits across the hood of his car twisting her nipples from the friction and making her clit harder and pussy wetter. He felt her getting wetter and laughed because he knows he owned her cunt now. He spun her around and pushed her to her knees. He wanted to fuck her mouth, make another hole of hers, his.

Grabbing her head and hair with both hands, he thrusted his cock into her mouth forcing her to take his cock to the back of her throat. He told her to relax and enjoy it. She relaxed as she was told, enabling him to get his cock further down her throat. It felt so good, he almost forgot and came in her mouth. But, he remembered in time, lifting her up and leaned her back onto the hood this time. He unbuttoned her blouse once more and raised her bra to expose her large tits and her hard nipples. Then, he grabbed one of her legs and put it over his shoulder, her other leg barely touching the ground.

He plunged his cock back into her sloppy wet cunt and fucked her hard, slapping his balls against her ass. He looked down at his cock thrusting in and out of her wet cut and her big tits bouncing which each plunge. The sight her gorgeous body getting used by him made him harder. Then, she began to moan and whimper and her cunt was starting to tighten around his cock. He knew she was getting ready to cum. Her reaction to his assault on her caused him to increase the force of his thrusts and he began to growl and grunt, feeling his cock get hard and his balls get tight. She tried not to pass out as the huge orgasm exploded inside of her. Her pussy seized with her orgasm and drove him to his orgasm, her tight pussy milking the cum from his cock. He pulled out looking at her dripping pussy, leaned down and sucked and bit her nipples hard before giving her a deep kiss on the mouth. Then, he put his head between her legs as she lay trembling on the hood of the car and licked her pussy clean.

He closed his pants and lowered her skirt, but left her blouse open and bra up. He picked her up, placed her in the passenger seat of his car, and buckled her seatbelt. Climbing into the driver's seat, he sat behind the steering wheel smelling their sex. He looked over at his beautiful cyber toy as she sat there with her eyes closed and tits exposed. He decided to take her to his home and enjoy her virgin ass tonight whether she wanted to or not.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Online Fantasy Becomes Real

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 245 milliseconds