• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Only for Him Ch. 01

Only for Him Ch. 01

'Do you ever really know someone?' she thought to herself.

She pondered this question for a moment. She supposed the answer to this question had been given to her the previous evening. For four months she had watched and waited, hoping that Sir Paul would be the One. She had wanted to be sure. She promised herself she would not rush something so delicate and important as this.

'Did I?' she wondered.

She sighed and set about finishing the task at hand. Her face was bruised in three places.......a large black one around her eye, a red one covering most of her right cheek and a big purple one on the left side of her chin. What a sight she was! Dabbing peroxide over the cuts and wincing occasionally when the medicine hit a particularly fresh spot on an open wound, her thoughts kept returning to last night. She had finally worked up the nerve to kneel before Sir Paul and offer him her gift, had entrusted to him her heart, her body and her soul. She thought it was the only right thing to do after the time they had spent together and the way he made her feel. He had been nothing but gentle, caring and sweet to her in the months they had been friends with each other and this had not changed when she'd agreed to be his slave when, on occasion, he required one. That had all changed when he had been handed the opportunity to possess her fully. He had become a monster!

Tears formed in the corners of her eyes as she remembered the pain of his fist on her soft skin. She had used their safe word and he had laughed, thrown her to the ground and kicked her belly so hard she had vomited. And still he kept on.

She had trusted him, and she had been wrong.

The sound of the phone ringing brought her back to the present.

"And how did it go, little one?" a warm familiar voice asked her.

It was the voice of her former Master, Sir Thomas. When she had met him he had introduced her to his lifestyle and his friends. She had been intrigued, but swore never to submit to him. Within months, he had trained her to be his loving, obedient slave and she had given herself to him willingly and with pleasure.

"Not well, Sir." she replied, her voice shaking as she did. "He.....", she started crying and did not want him to hear.

She knew he would not be pleased by the way Sir Paul had treated her, and now she belonged to him. She grew more and more sick every time she thought of this.

"He couldn't have refused you? He'd have been crazy!" Sir Thomas said.

It seemed he thought there was some minor set back and was hoping to make her feel better.

"No. He accepted.......but.......", a few sobs escaping her, she struggled to contain herself.

She didn't want him to feel sorry for her, but she knew how pathetic she sounded.

"I'll be right over." he said and he hung up without giving her a chance to protest.

She wouldn't have anyways. She put the phone down and made a dash for the bathroom, hoping to make her face look less repulsive. She tried dabbing on make up, but this only made the purple and red look muddy. She cleaned the make up off and resigned herself to the fact that it was useless trying to cover these marks. She only hoped Sir Thomas would not blame her. Sir Paul had been her choice and while her former Master had never objected, she had sensed he wasn't happy about it.

She dressed in a loose skirt and a tank top and was about to do something with her hair when she heard a key turning in the lock. Sir Thomas was letting himself in with the key she had given him when he had owned her. She had never asked for it back and never would. When he saw her, he paled slightly, but smiled quickly. She guessed he didn't want to upset her. She walked toward him and knelt at his feet, head bowed.

"Stand up little one." he told her and she slowly rose up to stand before him. He lifted her chin so that her eyes met his and the gentleness there made hers fill with tears again.

"Shhhh, it's done now little one. You can't undo it, but............" he stopped and began looking over her face. The her arms which were also covered in bruises. "Lift your shirt." he said and she did so embarrassed not by her bare breasts, but by the large dark purple bruising on her belly. "Damn it!" he said under his breath. He softly ran his fingers across the tender skin. "Turn around." he said. She turned around and he said again, "Damn it." when he saw the deep welts going all the way up to her neck. "Lift your skirt." he said to her. She did so, slowly, so as to avoid ripping the clothing from any of the wounds. He sighed behind her, pulled down her shirt and skirt for her and guided her to the couch, sitting her down beside him. For a few minutes they sat in silence. She wondered if he would punish her for her mistake, but eventually he pulled her closer and pulled her head to his lap. She lay there for a few moments while he ran his fingers through her long blonde hair. Suddenly, it occurred to her that, given her positioning at the moment, Sir Thomas may not only want to comfort her.

"I'm sorry, Sir." she apologized, while reaching for the button on his pants. She remembered the way it felt to have her lips on him, she'd loved giving him oral pleasure.

"No, little one. Not now. We have to talk." he said as he moved her hand away.

She laid her head back on his lap and said, "Yes, Sir." wondering what he would say. It seemed he wasn't sure at first, because he took a long time before starting.

"Little one, " his sentence was interrupted by the ringing of the phone. She glanced at the clock on the wall noticing it was twelve noon. Sir Paul was on time, as always. He never missed their noon call.

"It's him." she said.

"Do you wish to speak to him? He is your Master." he asked her.

She felt tears forming in the corners of her eyes again and said, "No, Sir." her voice cracking. She felt uneasy at the thought of speaking to Sir Paul at all, especially now and in front of Sir Thomas. He moved her aside and went into the kitchen. She heard him pick up the phone and hoped he would hang up on Sir Paul, but instead heard him speaking to him.

"Hello?

She's not available.

This is Thomas.

Hi Paul. Nice to hear from you again. How's it going?

Well, it seems there's a small problem with that.

You told her this before hand, of course?

I wouldn't exactly call that honest, no. (He chuckled slightly after this)

Well, call me what you will but I think it's best for you to stay away for a bit.

(He laughed loudly, suddenly.) I'd like to see that."

Then she heard the phone being hung up again. He returned to her and sat down next to her.

"You will have to speak to him again, little one. He is your new Master. But I want to say two things to you first." He took her hands and looked into her eyes.

She blushed.

"The first is that your gift is for you to give to whomever you choose. It's also for you to take back if it is abused. If you allow it to be abused, you have chosen to abide by the lifestyle your Master lives. That is your choice." He stressed the words choose and choice as if wanting to make clear to her she could change her mind.

She knew this.

"The second is that, although in the past I have not seen the need for a full time slave of my own, I have recently decided to begin the search for one who will stay with me." He stood and went back to the kitchen.

She didn't pay any attention to what he was doing in the other room. She was too surprised at his words. After Sir Thomas had trained her, she had begged to wear his collar, but he had insisted his job was only to train.....never to own. She had tried to change his mind for months, then had decided it was hopeless and she would have to move on. Now her heart fluttered and she smiled.

'Is he saying he wants me as his slave' she wondered.

It had been her heart's desire since the first time he had whipped her. Afterward, he had told her how pleased she had made him. The love in his eyes and the softness of his voice had melted her. She knew that had been the day she thought would never come, the day she fully knew she was a slave. Her heart would be empty until she gave her gift to another. She had held out hope it would be Sir Thomas, but had then met Sir Paul. Master Paul she must now call him. She had begged his collar and now cringed at the thought of him.

From the kitchen, she could hear Sir Thomas.

"Well, are you feeling better now, Paul?

Good, good. I'd like you come over and have a talk with us.

No, no. I have no desire to do any such thing.

Of course she is.

So you then."

He reappeared in the doorway, a cocky smile on his face, "I'll accept your offer now, little one."

She knew right away what he meant and smiled. She went to him and knelt before him, looking up at him with soft, green eyes. She unbuttoned the top of his pants and slowly unzipped them. They dropped to the floor. She rubbed his large bulge through his boxers, then slowly slid those down as well. His excitement was obvious and she took him in her mouth and pleasured him the way she remembered he had loved so much. She rubbed and stroked waiting to know he had been pleased. Finally, he threw his head back and moaned softly, releasing himself into her mouth. She stopped and remained kneeling in front of him, waiting for him to collect himself. Once he had redressed and kissed her on the forehead, he asked her to stand up.

"You must prepare yourself for you Master." he said.

She tried to protest, "But Sir, I-"

He held up his hand, "No matter what you are going to do, for the moment Paul is your Master and you must respect and obey him. " he said. She knew he was right, so she stood and headed for the bathroom.

"Little one?" he called after her.

"Yes, Sir?" she replied.

"I'll be here."

She smiled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Only for Him Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 419 milliseconds