Only The Good Die Young

Father Mike stood, blocking Bunny's view of the offending panties, bent over and kissed Bunny on the cheek.

"What would I ever do without you, Bunny?"

Flustered to the core, her secret crush on Father Mike evident as she clutched her heaving bosom with her free hand, Bunny's face fairly glowed through her heavily powdered nose.

"Ohhh. Father Mike...don't be silly," Bunny giggled girlishly.

Gently placing his hands on Bunny's shoulders, Mike turned her and gave her a little push towards the door, reaching behind and snatching the panties off the wall, jamming them into his pocket.

Incredulously, Lori watched the scene, watched the smoothness with which Mike handled the situation and smiled a wobbly smile, still shaking from the close call and the after effects of the long awaited orgasm he gave her. Damnnnnnn....that was his first time, she thought to herself. Boy, could she teach him a thing or two. She wondered if she could schedule regular appointments...her mind raced ahead of herself, imagining a plethora of steamy scenes yet to come.

Upon reaching the door, Bunny turned, looked at the wall; surprise, then confusion registered on her face. She looked at Lori, who blinked back innocently at her, then shrugged, gazed lovingly one more time up at Father Mike, and exited, quietly closing the door behind her.

Mike stood with his back to Lori, breathing deeply. Without bothering to turn around, his low Scottish brogue broke the silence.

"See you next week, Lori?"

"Yes, Father. Next week."

Mike left her sitting there alone, leaving the door ajar. As his heavy footsteps faded away, she stood, smoothed her hair, then her dress. Deciding to leave by the rear exit, she walked down the silent hall, found the door and opened it. Blinking in the hot sunlight, Lori hoped a stray breeze wouldn't suddenly kick up and whip the hem of her dress up showing that she was now sans-panties as she made her way to her car.

After all...what would they think?

This WAS the Church.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds