"Oops, Sorry," Dean Flashes Wife #2

If only she wasn't so modestly uptight, especially in the sexy way she's feeling right now, she'd love for Dean to introduce her to the swinging lifestyle. In the horny way she was feeling now, she'd love nothing better than to suck and fuck another man while Dean watched. Instead of just watching, maybe Dean would want to have sex with the man's woman. Maybe the reason why he wants to try the swinging lifestyle is that she's not whore enough for him. She could be a whore if only he'd tell her what to do. Perhaps with him wanting to flash her naked body to his three friends, once she did that, is the first step and the sexual recipe to her taking the next step and going all the way with his three friends as well as strangers in the swinging lifestyle.

With neither of them on the same page, if only he knew that she was horny enough to give his friends sex but was unable to cross that line, she wondered what he'd say. For her to give his friends the sexual pleasure that he wanted her to give them, she needed his help to do that. If only somehow and someway, perhaps, getting her drunk, he'd show her naked body to his friends, that would be her first step across the line of sexual debauchery. She'd play her part as the wife being taken sexually advantage of by acting embarrassed, humiliated, and mortified. Yet, after he showed her naked body to his friends, with having no more cards of innocence to play, she'd have nothing more to hide.

Perhaps with him forcing her to flash his friends her underwear is part of the recipe to her taking the next step and going all the way with his three friends. Perhaps, with him coercing her to flash her naked breasts to strangers standing outside of her dressing room at the mall is her initiation to the swinging lifestyle. Perhaps she needs to do more flashing instead of less flashing to get her in the mood of having sex with other men. Perhaps, she needs to find one man to have sex with so as to ease her into the idea of having sex with a multitude of partners in the swinging lifestyle.

Being that he's already confessed that sexual fantasy to her, she knew that he'd love to watch her suck other men's cocks before fucking them one at a time while he sat in the corner and masturbated. An introduction to the swinging lifestyle, no doubt, he'd love to have a threesome or a foursome with Kim as the sexual star. Only, what he didn't know was that her having sex with other men was her sexual fantasy too, especially when she's horny enough to masturbate herself. Too much of a lady to show her husband what she really wanted, it was up to him to take her by the hand to show her what he really wanted her to do. Not totally all one sided, perhaps, along the way, they'd meet somewhere in the middle to discover what each one was comfortable in sexually doing.

* * * * *

She unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. Stepping out of it, she folded it and stored it away in her closet before turning to face the back deck door again. Now dressed in her sexy low cut bra and bikini panties she paraded around the room getting ready for bed. With her panty clad, shapely ass, panty clad, pussy mound, and her bra clad breasts bouncing and jiggling above her bra and on full display, she mindlessly walked around her room. With her having the body of a swimsuit, fitness, or lingerie model, she looked fabulously hot in her sexy bra and panty.

It was when she walked by the back deck sliding glass door for the third time that she noticed the drape was pushed open. Always closed, she thought it weird that it was open. Ready to close it, she thought better of it when a noise that sounded like a giggle and a crouching shadow caught her eye. With her normally thinking that an intruder was outside of her bedroom, she knew that it wasn't an intruder but her perverted husband and his three peeping friends.

"Wow," she said mumbling under her breath. "As if my sexual fantasy come true, how hot is this? This is my sexy game to play now."

'Do I dare do it? Do I dare strip myself naked and give my husband and his three, horny friends what they want? Do I show four horny men my naked body while acting as if I don't know they're there watching me? Oh, my God, I'm so frigging excited,' she thought to herself.

With her knowing her husband much better than he knew her, obviously by her blatant sexual actions in her bedroom that night, she knew that her husband and his three horny friends, Bob, Jim, and Michael, were outside her bedroom on the deck. Not the ditzy blonde that Dean believes that she is and the whore that he sometimes likes to think that she is, she'd have to be totally clueless not to notice the drape pulled to one side. She'd have to be an idiot not to know that this was her husband's plan all along, to show her naked body to his friends. She'd have to be a deaf mute for her not to hear them whispering and giggling outside her bedroom like teenagers. She'd have to be blind not to see their drunken shadows even in the dark.

* * * * *

In the way that Mary Louise Weller did as Mandy Pepperidge in Animal House when John Belushi, as John Blutarsky, was standing on the ladder to peek in her bedroom, seemingly unwittingly but actually deliberately, Kim turned to face her audience of men. As if she knew they were there watching her, staring at her, and leering at her, and she did, she reached around behind her to unhook her bra while looking up at the ceiling and muttering to herself. Suddenly, as if happening in slow motion, her bra straps fell from her shapely shoulders and with her gentle tug, her bra cups abandoned her breasts to show the four men all that they were hoping to see. Horny now, as soon as she showed her husband's friends her breasts, she had this insatiable urge to masturbate herself.

If only his friends were in the room with her now, she'd suck them all before fucking them all. How hot would that be for her to pull a gangbang train while her husband watched and masturbated himself? How hot would that be for her to be covered in cum after three men gave her a cum bath? How hot would that be for her to finally agree to participate in the swinging lifestyle with her husband? How hot would that be for her to finally dump his sorry ass and find a real man, a better man, and a man who didn't need to flash her to other men for him to appreciate her?

She showed her husband's three friends her tits. She couldn't believe she finally had the nerve to show her husband's three friends her tits. With the three of them wanting to see her naked breasts for so very long, she couldn't believe that she showed her husband's three friends her tits. She stunned even herself.

With her husband there watching her sexy, striptease show, it was obvious to her that this was what he so wanted. As soon as she unhooked her bra, one could almost hear the four men holding their collective breaths while waiting for her to remove her bra. One could almost hear their gasps when they saw her beautiful, naked breasts. As if they were watching late night pornographic videos of topless women, her tits were right there.

Oh, yeah, she'll be masturbating herself tonight over all that they're seeing of her and over all that she's showing of herself. With them on her back deck watching her undress, maybe she'll give them a sexy masturbation show too. Maybe she'll even let them watch her suck her tits, finger her pussy, feel her nipples, and tickle her clit with her vibrator, before fucking herself with her big, hard, black plastic cock. Maybe they'd like to see her cumming while wishing she was blowing them before fucking them.

* * * * *

Something so precious that must be hidden away behind a blouse and a bra, now they were in clear view, and in the way she paraded around the room topless, it was obvious that she felt liberated as much as she felt sexy. If it wasn't for the glass door, her naked breasts would nearly be close enough for them to touch, feel, fondle, and suck. Obviously Dean would like nothing better than to watch his three friends having their wicked, sexual way with her tits and with her naked body. In the way that the men were leering at her, the three men did everything but lick the balcony, glass door.

"In the horny way I feel right now," she said under her breath, "if they licked my pussy, I'd suck their cocks. If they gave me an orgasm, I'd fuck them silly. Men have no idea how to get what they want from a woman."

Then, being that she was a little drunk and a lot horny, and no doubt, being that she knew they were there watching her every sexy, sexual and sensual move, she did something she's never done before. Turning to face the men sitting there on the deck staring and leering at her, she cupped each of her breasts in her hands. No doubt, they all wished it was them cupping her breasts in their hands. Further driving them crazy, as if offering her tits to the men, she lifted her breasts in her hands while looking straight ahead at the open curtain without seemingly even acknowledging that the curtain was open. Then, she lifted one breast higher to take her nipple to her mouth to suck it before lifting her other breast to do the same.

Putting her head back in obvious sexual pleasure, she fingered her nipples before sticking her hand down her panties to finger her pussy. Continually her outrageous sexual behavior, she pulled her finger out of her cunt and licked it as if she was licking their cocks. Moving her finger in and out and all around the inside of her mouth, she pretended she was indeed sucking a cock. Then, pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, she made her nipples big and hard while staring at his three friends as if daring them to open the deck door and come inside to suck her tits and fuck her.

Done playing with her tits for the moment, but not done teasing them, she sat at her vanity table clad only in her panties to brush her long, blonde, straight hair. One hundred strokes, fifty on one side of her head and fifty on the other side of her head. Then, once finished brushing her hair, she opened her drawer to retrieve her dildo and vibrator.

"Encore," she said getting up from the vanity table.

Holding them up as if showing them what she had in her hands, she tossed them on the bed. Then she turned to face the men while slowly removing her panties to expose her blonde, trimmed pussy. Turning, she bent at the waist to show her shapely ass and already moist pussy to the four men leering at her through the glass deck door. Her second step in crossing the sexual line, she was about to give them a sexy masturbation show, one that even her husband never thought his sexy wife would give his friends.

She took her position on the bed and spread her legs. Reclining back in the perfect place, obviously she knew that his friends had a clear, between her legs view of her pussy. She felt her breasts and fingered her nipples with one hand and tickled her pussy with her finger first before using her vibrator with her other hand. Once she was wet enough, as if the men were taking their turn licking her with their tongues and sticking their erect cocks inside of her, she fucked herself with her dildo. In an out and all around, as if she was holding a portable cock, she slammed that thing in her as if she was fucking one of them while fondling her big breasts and fingering her hard, erect nipples.

* * * * *

"Fuck me! I don't believe this" whispered Bob. "I don't know about you, but I can't take this anymore," he said unzipping himself, pulling out his cock, and slowly masturbating himself.

"I'm with you brother," whispered Jim unzipping himself, pulling out his cock, and masturbating too.

"I don't mind if you don't mind," whispered Michael unzipping himself, pulling out his cock, and masturbating also.

Dean having already seen this sexy show of his wife pleasuring herself before wasn't as inspired to masturbate over Kim playing with herself. What got Dean going more than watching his naked wife was watching his three friends masturbating over the sight of his sexy, naked wife masturbating herself. He unzipped himself, pulled out his cock, and masturbated over Bob, Jim, and Michael masturbating over Kim.

Playing with her nipples with one hand, Kim fucked herself with her dildo with her other hand. As if her dildo was a cock, she fucked herself hard and she fucked herself deep. Faster and faster, she slid that long, black, piece of plastic deep inside of her over and again.

"God, I wish I had a cock to suck," she said loud enough for Dean, Bob, Jim, and Michael to hear.

Dean opened the sliding glass door and his three friends with cocks in hand piled inside to stand next to the bed where Kim continued pleasuring herself.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds