Open Up, Wife

They didn't really chase skirts while they were out. They had a few drinks and made some plans. Russell explained, "Tomorrow -- Sunday -- will be the third day in a row we fuck the bitch. Early morning I want you to bring her to your room and tell her to suck your cock. Right after lunch we'll head for my room for another 2 on 1. Wanda will wonder what the hell, but she'll have to live with it. She'll forget all about it anyway when she leaves for her Sunday night date. Finally, in the morning I want you to arrange for three or four of your stud friends -- preferably the ones with the biggest dicks -- to come by about 8pm. Sound like a plan?"

A shit-eatin' grin covered Chad's face. "Wow! Man, oh man!" They downed their drinks and headed home for the night.

It was 7am Sunday. Anne was puttering around the kitchen when Chad asks her to come to his room for a minute. As he followed her in he removed his cock, turned her around and ordered her on her knees for a blowjob. "Are you outta your mind?" she hollered. "No goddamn way! It's Sunday morning for Christ's sake!"

Chad yelled for Russell. "I told her to suck my cock and she refused," Chad reported. Russell left and quickly returned holding a four-foot rod two inches thick at one end, one inch at the other with a leather grip.

"It hasn't even been 12 hours!" Russell yelled. "You're really a stupid forgetful pile of shit!" He grabbed her, laid her over his lap, pulled her robe up and her panties down. He handed the rod to Chad. "Take a whack and get the feel of it. Make it hard." Chad laid into her ass cheeks.

Anne wailed, "Please no! I'll do it! Stop!"

Russell hissed, "You'll do it all right. Right after your punishment. Listen up, slut. You're getting 10 whacks. Call out the number after each one. If you lose count or ... forget ... we start over. You got all that?" She whimpered. "Hit her ass, boy!" The rod swished through the air and slammed into her ass.

"Oooooowww!" she cried. Then after a short pause, "One." Another whack. More cries... and "Two." Whack. Cries. "Three." Finally, through uncontrolled blubbering, whack; "Ten." Her ass had many large crimson red welts.

"Get on your fuckin' knees!" Russell shouted. Crying, Anne stumbled to her knees. Chad forced her mouth open and face-fucked her hard. She gagged, coughed and tried to recoil. Chad held her fast by the hair and pummeled her mouth. Soon Chad stiffened and bellowed. Russell yelled in her face, "Swallow all of it, bitch!" She did. The guys left with Anne sobbing on her knees and cum seeping out of her mouth. Russell yanked her head back. "When either of us say we want to stuff you with cock, your only reply is "where" and then make wherever is available."

Anne was quiet the rest of the morning. Her daughter kept asking if she was OK. She made breakfast for everyone. Chad told her to bring breakfast to his room, that he had work to do. Anne looked questioningly at Russell. His steely eyes were her answer and she dutifully served Chad his breakfast in his room.

It was 2pm. Anne was idly watching TV. Chad told her that dad wanted to see her in their room. When she walked in she saw Russell bare naked on the bed with his 9 inches up hard and straight. "You got 30 seconds to get your clothes off and your cunt wrapped around my cock." She hadn't forgotten her ass whippin' but paused long enough to express concern abount Wanda walking in. "Maybe seeing your bare ass bouncing on my cock will teach her somethin'." In no time Anne straddled her husband and slid her pussy over his cock. "All the way in, slut. Then fuck the shit out of me while I relax and enjoy." Anne bounced her hips full stroke and rode him like a bronco. "Get Chad ready again you son fucker," he snarled. Without missing a beat and still thinking of her burning ass Anne took Chad's cock in her mouth, sucking as best she could with the bouncing.

Russell lasted ten minutes and whitewashed her pussy. He told her to rise up. He slid out from under and Chad slid into his place. She only gave a whimper of resistance and then started fucking her son hard. Russell offered his cock for cleaning. Chad squeezed and slapped her tits. He lasted 8 minutes. She got her third cum load of the day, two in her womb. "Count on us wanting more this evening," Russell warned. "To keep us excited wear a tight unbuttoned shirt, the shortest skirt you have, and no bra or panties for the rest of the day." As they left Anne looked completely flummoxed.

The men spent the afternoon watching a game and drinking beer. Wanda puttered about. She occasionally looked askance at her mom, curious about her sluttish outfit. "What's got into mom?" she asked her dad.

"She just decided it's good to show off her wares sometimes. Something you should think about little girl," Russell hinted.

They all finished a light dinner about 6pm. Wanda bounded out the door at the sound of a car horn. "Is she fucking her boyfriend ya think?" Russell mused, not expecting not getting an answer -- just a brief cold stare from Wanda's mother. Russell made some giant gin and tonics for all, triple strength for Anne. The retired to the back patio.

About 8pm the doorbell rang. "Answer it," Russell told Anne. Anne was shocked to see four well-built young studs, all with big smiles. And there she was with a shirt that covered less than a third of her boobs and a skin-tight skirt that didn't even reach the bottom of her butt cheeks. One of the boys she recognized as the son of a guy she once screwed. She hoped this secret would stay secret.

It's nice to see you, Anne," said one. "Yeah! Really nice to see you!" said another. "Because you look damn nice... and hot!" said a third. The fourth murmured something about a MILF.

"Anne?" she asked disapprovingly.

"Chad said we should call you Anne."

Anne got a chill. "Oh shit!" she thought to herself. She was getting a picture of tonight. She wasn't certain but suspected her husband was going to make her tits and pussy part of it -- with close friends of her son no less!

They all spent the next hour sitting around drinking and munching with Anne serving. The boys were having fun making lewd remarks and such. One snickered to Chad, "I see why she's a MYLF, and to me she's a MILF!" Once Russell dropped a chip on the floor and asked Anne to pick it up. When she bent over there was nothing left to the imagination from either the front down her shirt or the back up her skirt.

Then Russell grabbed he arms from behind and asked, "I saw you boys ogling... how'd ya like to see the whole things?" They all cheered. Before Anne knew what was happening her shirt was ripped off and her large but resilient tits beamed like headlights to the boys.

"These are bona fide double-D tits with bigger than pencil sized rock-hard nipples. Wanna see these honkers move?" Russell asked.

"Damn straight!" they yelled.

"Jump up and down and show the boys how your tits bounce," Russell instructed her. She paused and gave him a funny look. "Maybe you'd like to show them how well your tits bounce with clamps on their nipples." The boys overheard and hooted approval. Anne started hopping. "C'mon! Hop hop. Jump high. Show 'em how much your talented tits flop about." She jumped as high and as fast as she could. Her 36DDs bounced like beach balls in a storm. "You guys want to see heavy nipple clamps bounce with her tits?" Russell asked. The hollered. Anne mouthed 'please, no' and jumped with all her strength, her tits a blur, looking at Russell, pleading with her eyes for approval.

"Are those tits fantastic or what?" Chad asked his buddies. They nodded vigorously.

"Yeah, these are great tits, boys. Come get a good look at 'em. Get a feel of 'em," Russell hawked. Before the boys could get there Russell whispered in his wife's ear, "Tonight you'll prove you're my slut and fuck every one of 'em, maybe twice." She recoiled in anxiety but just for a second. Soon a hand was squeezing each tit and a hand and a mouth were attending to each nipple sending sexual shocks through her body right to her clit. Her initial whine turned to moans and her body took control of her mind. "Slap 'em left and right, watch 'em shake like a bowl of Jell-o. See how far her nipples can stretch," Russell cajoled.

She was getting hot with all that attention to her tits. Even the nipple pulls and twists made her loins hot. Then she felt her skirt coming off. In no time she was totally naked in a room full of clothed men. There were hands or mouths taking care of tits, nipples, pussy, clit, ass cheeks, and asshole. Electricity shot through her like fireworks. Her loins were burning up, quenched only by the copious cunt juice rolling down her inner thighs. Then two fingers from two different boys explored her cunt. They finger fucked her for a minute. Then each boy put two fingers in. Four fingers finger fucked hard and deep. She was going crazy. Then the insides of her cunt boiled over and she came hard, moaning loud and shaking hard. She overheard one of the boys tell Chad, "You're right, man. Your mom is hot as hell."

She heard Russell tell them, "Time to get your peckers hard, men." He told Anne, "Get on your knees, crawl up to each guy, loosen his pants, unzip him, fish out his cock and suck on it until it's good and hard. Then go around from cock to cock and keep 'em hard with 4 or 5 sucks." She got on her knees and was quickly going from cock to cock sucking on all four. This is when she saw her first 10" cock -- 10" long and 3" wide. She swooned, fright or ecstasy she didn't know. The thing barely fit in her mouth.

She was laid on her back, a pillow under her hips and her legs held back. The first cock entered her. Russell admonished, "Now you boys try to stay in control and make it last. I want to see if she can fuck non-stop for a long time." The first boy drilled her slow and deep. He fucked for 2 or 3 minutes and rested for one. He lasted 30 minutes and was immediately followed by boy #2, Jon. He went another 30 minutes, but her build up from the first had gone too far and she came just three minutes into the second fuck. Boy #3, Brad, had 9" just like Russell. Also like his father's. As the 9" royally reamed her, Anne lost all sense and began fucking back wildly, gasping with each thrust and meowing between. Brad went 40 whole minutes. Anne had one orgasm and was building toward another when Charley's 10" monster stretched her to the gills.

Charley didn't take it slow. He pounded her hard, fast and deep. All fat 10" were rocketing in her cunt. Anne uttered, "Oooomph... Ooooomph .... Aaaahhhhh ... Oooooooooo ... Uuuuugh," unintelligibly with each thrust knocking the wind out of her. She came with a loud, "Aaaaaahhhhh," just two minutes into Charley's pounding. She lost all rational control. The only thing in the whole world was a humongous 10" cock reaming her entire cunt and simultaneously titillating both her clit and asshole. She was spewing expletives and urging Charley to fuck her harder. She was 100% sexual. In six minutes Charley fed her cunt a ton of jism and Anne had her 4th orgasm, an H-bomb, and became delirious. But Charley didn't stop. Even 3/4 hard he still had 7". They continued to fuck like crazy. Anne began a continuous string of orgasms, one following right after the previous one. Charley fucked her another three minutes. She had three more cums that were really one long orgasm.

Charley pulled out and got up. Anne's cunt kept undulating as she mumbled incoherently to herself, just a ball of sex. Finally she returned to earth and the realization hit her. Just two days ago she was a reluctant housewife. Now she was well on her way to becoming a subservient insatiable slut. Russell said, "C'mon, bitch. We're going to do men stuff down here and I'm going to put you in the bedroom where anyone can just walk in and fuck or get sucked when he wants. But you can't stay here; Wanda might come home."

Anne slurred, "Fuck Wanda. She can get her own!" She was still out of her mind. Russell wasn't averse to taking advantage of Anne's mindlessness and flashes of Wanda in various states of undress passed through his mind as he escorted her to the bedroom.

All seven were in the bedroom. Russell asked, "You guys ever see a mother fucker fuck a mother?" They laughed a no. "Show 'em son!" Chad had his pants off in a flash and was pumping away in his mother's stretched and sopped cunt. His four friends cheered as he filled her cunt with load number five. He took a smiling bow and everyone returned to the family room.

Anne stopped Russell. "What am I going to do if I get pregnant? I can't have those boys' child, especially Chad's."

"Don't worry, bitch. It won't happen 'till I say so and that'll be sometime in the future. But if you're curious I knew who. It's a black friend of mine who weighs 280 pounds, has a 13" cock that's almost 4" wide, and balls as big as softballs. He'll get that 13' up your cunt, open your cervix which his 4' will stretch beyond belief -- and I'll love hearing you scream in pain when that happens -- and burrow through it and deposit his black seed directly in the deep end of your uterus. Any eggs in there will be gobbled up. Then I'll share you and you'll be his white honky bitch and ho to pass around to his black brothers who will pay big bucks for a honky ho with 36DD tits and a cunt that can take big black cocks. Then you'll deliver a black baby and I'll listen to you explain it to Wanda! How you fucked this 13" black telephone pole of a cock. Or maybe 50 of 'em!

"I know this isn't a good time, but you brought it up you stupid fuck."

The men mixed fresh drinks, got some snacks and started a little poker game. They decided five players were correct and the odd man out would get some pussy. The game started with five and the other in the bedroom fucking either her face or cunt -- the five didn't know which. Twenty minutes later he returned, joined the game, and another headed up. Another 20 minutes and another switch.

It was past 11pm. Wanda returned home just as two boys were passing on the stairs. She thought it odd why they weren't using the downstairs bathroom but let it pass. She wondered but still didn't think much about the noise coming from her parent's room as she passed on her way to her room. She got to thinking something was up when, from her room, heared off and on again strange sounds and moans through the wall. But she didn't care... or maybe didn't want to find out.

All four boys fucked Anne during the poker game, two twice. That was 11 fucks for the slut and four partial blowjobs. Russell brought her back downstairs bare naked, put her on her knees and had her clean everyone's cock and kiss it goodbye. The friends left. Russell, Anne, and Chad headed for bed. Wanda, coming out of the bathroom after a wake-up night pee, thought it totally bizarre to see her drunken dad with unzipped pants and her bare-ass naked mom disappear into the bedroom followed by her brother with a big shit eating grin.

Russell put Anne on her knees, "... the position of slaves." He put his cock in her mouth and slowly face-fucked her. Chad was getting everything on tape. Russell tilted her head way back. "Let's see how much of this I can get down your throat." He slowly forced 6" toward her esophagus, backed it out, and pressed it back down, out and in, out and in. "Tighten your mouth on the head, bitch." Anne sputtered, coughed, and gagged. "Sluts got to do better!" He jammed over 6" deep into her, held it tight, and pinched her nostrils. She squirmed, twisted, writhed, and convulsed, trying to breathe. "This is what sluts have to learn," he snickered and watched her struggle for 30 seconds. He pulled out just before she passed out. He forced her head back further and looked her in the eyes. He gave her directives and lines of an oath to repeat.

"I will become a great cocksucker." "I am your bitch." I am your slut." "I am your whore." "You are my master." Turning to Chad still on the video cam, "I am your bitch..., slut..., and whore, too, Chad." Back to her husband, "I'll always do anything you want., anytime, anywhere." "I'm your sex toy... for you to play with any way you want." "I will never resist or disobey. If I do I want you to punish me hard." "I'll fuck you in private or in public." ""I'll fuck your friends." Looking at Chad, "I'll fuck your friends, too." Back at Russell, "If you want to see me fuck strangers, I'll fuck strangers." But the final oath gave her pause. "Oh, no, Russell. I can't agree to that!"

Russell pinched, twisted and pulled her left nipple hard. "You can, and you will, bitch, if you know what's good for ya! Because you'll do what I say. And you'll mean it!" She started to talk but was interrupted. "Look me directly in the eye you slut whore, so I can believe you!"

She gulped and slowly avowed, "If I ever badly disobey, for my punishment I'll force Wanda to wrap her cunt around your cock." She looked at Chad, "You'll fuck her too, Chad."

"Get all of that, Chad?" Russell sneered. Chad nodded. "Was the bitch's words clear?" More nodding. He turned to Anne and stroked her hair. "Great. It's a solid contract you little whore. You're such a cockmonger and a depraved stupid slut. I'm goin' to love fucking you, feeding you my cock and getting all 9 inches down your throat, and torturing your tits with flame and clamps. I hope once in a while you falter 'cause I love to beat your fat ass. Never forget, you're just a two-bit whore that belongs to me."

Chad put down the camera and got ready to leave. Russell and Anne got ready for bed. Russell had a fully satisfied look. Anne had a tiny tear in her eyes but deep down was starting to appreciate -- almost relish -- her role as her husband and master Russell's sex toy and whore and her mother fucking son's slut.

All were oblivious to Wanda, who, to satisfy her piqued curiosity, listened in on the whole episode from the dark hallway.

This was a start of a beautiful arrangement. It might have looked and sounded bad to others, but Anne was starting to like it -- and getting all of that cock!


In the follow-on story things really get down and nasty.

spider007

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Open Up, Wife
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds