Opportunistic Fellatio Ch. 02

For me the whole experience was glorious. Lucas was shaking; and as his orgasm subsided, he appeared about to fall over. He was completely spent! I quickly stood up and pulled him to me in a strong embrace. His lips sought mine, and in that moment I generously shared with him the taste of his own cum. Our chests were tightly together and I could feel his heart beating against my breast. For a brief moment we were one.

I gently eased him down to the floor of the lean-to. In short order he was able to calm his body and resume a more normal breathing pattern. He looked up at me standing over him. A broad grin dominated his face. All he could say between breaths was "fuck...fuck me...fuck." I guess it was good.

After a time we got ourselves dressed and back on our bikes. We finished our ride, loaded our bikes, and headed home. When I dropped him off at his house, he hugged me and said "Thank you Dan. I had no idea bike riding could be so much fun."

"For sure! And it doesn't have to end there! Will I see you before you head back to school?"

"Probably not. I'll Snap you from time to time."

"Good enough, buddy. Take care!"

And he was gone...until the next time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 349 milliseconds