Opposites Attract Ch. 09

Koen’s expression grew darker and sadder. “There is no way I can prove that I am telling you the truth other then to prove it. I only ask your forgiveness once again and I will not leave you now. I was only away from you from those two days because I needed some time to get my head around us and how that impacted my life. I was coming back to you, as you can see. I have left a message with Reynard to take back to my family. It is time that I go home. You at least have taught me that I must learn to face things and not be in denial.” Koen explained his expression full of sorrow and when he saw Raul’s hard, angry expression stay the same he sighed, beginning to ease away from him.

“Where do you think your going?” Raul demanded tugging Koen back to him and wrapping Koen back into his arms. Raul was so outraged that after saying all that Koen would dare to leave his bed, this was Koen’s way of admitting their bond and that he wanted him too.

Koen looked bewildered. “Away, it seemed that it was my turn to face the sting of rejection.”

“Who said I was rejecting you? You’ve got to be fucking joking if you think I’m letting you get away from me now. Your mine and I am yours.” Raul bit out, his expression as outraged as he felt at the thought that would leave him and even more outraged that Koen would ever think he’d not want him. “You will be making all my blood, sweat and tears up to me however.”

Koen chuckled at this and relaxed a little as he returned back to running his hands lazily over Raul’s skin, seeming fascinated by the contrast of his pale fingers to Koen’s warm, tawny skin. The lazy touching started taking on more of a sly caressing edge to it and Raul felt himself lazily stirring to it.

It didn’t take long before Raul was shifting restlessly on the bed from Koen’s touch. With another of Koen’s characteristic abrupt whims he rolled over onto of Raul and thrust teasingly against him.

Raul was already still a bit sore from the pounding his arse had taken before but he didn’t care as he thrust back against him. Raul’s mouth was already running hungrily over Koen’s shoulder and chest so he could suck on one of his nipples. What was a bit of tender soreness when he could have Koen? As if sensing this Koen backed off a little with a regretful growl as he shifted to slide off Raul.

“Hey where are you going?” Raul demanded to know as he gripped hard and pulled Koen back on top of him but he growled in frustration as Koen merely braced himself on his elbows lifting his weight and his chest off him.

“You need to rest a bit; you have to be sore after that pounding I gave you.” Koen scolded, amusement colouring his eyes.

This new careful Koen was kind of amusing, even sweet but Raul was already hard again and he could feel Koen’s equally hard cock against his hip. They both wanted each other again and he didn’t care about a little pain if he could have Koen again. He’d never have enough of him if he loved another 50 years.

When Raul glared at Koen and tried to pull him back down on top of him the red wolf resisted so Raul had to resort to dirty tactics. Skimming a hand down Koen’s body he wrapped his hand around Koen’s cock and using a deft thrust of his hips backed up by his own strength he flipped Koen over.

Before Koen even knew what was happening Raul squirmed down his body, making sure to rub his entire body against him along the way and took his cock into his mouth.

He used is tongue to stroke along the sensitive parts and hummed a little to create the right vibration in his throat to massage him, his hands he used to stroke Koen’s heavy balls and the insides of his thighs, even his taut toned abs. By now Koen was helpless and could only thrash helplessly on the bed beneath Raul, as he began to fuck Raul’s face.

Raul felt a wicked grin of his own curving around the cock in his mouth, no doubt his wicked fun showed in his eyes. Beyond words Koen moaned and his thrashing was turning Raul on like nothing in his life and his hole was hungry to take his mouth’s place.

“Come mate and come get me.” Raul teased as he let the cock in his mouth slide out and didn’t have to wait long to find himself flipped on his back.

It was his turn to moan now as he felt the weight of Koen’s warm, hard body shove between his legs and the wet cock he’d spent so much time lavishing attention on was thrust into him.

“Mine.” Koen muttered, all but chanting the softly growled words into the heated, sweaty skin of Raul’s neck in time to his hard, deep thrusts. “All I think about is getting my cock, my teeth and my claws into you. Mine."

The words were more growl then word and it took a minute or two of focus before Raul was even aware of what he was saying. But the words sent a warm victory glow throughout Raul’s entire body as he wrapped himself as tight as he could around Koen and tilted his head back for a kiss.

Taking his invitation Koen’s hot lips latched onto his and they fed on each other. This time Raul’s came with no real warning, one minute he was rocking into Koen’s then one of Koen’s hands was trailing sharp ‘wolf claws across his chest and over his nipple. The same fingers began to tease his nipple, pulling, tugging, as Koen’s mouth moved up his neck and latched onto the skin of his neck, sucking on his spot.

It was enough that with a moan Raul felt himself come without even touching himself as he clutched at Koen. He buried his teeth in Koen’s chest and sucked hard as he felt Koen stiffen and jerk against him just as his insides filled with Koen’s juices. As he pulled his teeth out and basked in the feel and scent of his jerking mate, he arched and moaned as he felt Koen’s teeth sink into the same spot behind his ear and felt him begin to feed on him.

"You bastards!" A shrill, outraged cry broke into their little world with the effectiveness of a bucket of cold water.

Raul opened sleepy eyes to regard the angry female standing over them. He realised in some amusement how they must look. He'd relaxed his grip on Koen and was now slumped, relaxed under Koen. Koen still had his teeth buried in his neck, more for closeness than anything else because Raul couldn't feel him drawing blood. Koen still slumped on top of him, still lying between his sprawled legs and his still half hard cock in him.

When Koen didn't rouse out of his sleepy stupor, Raul nudged him. "Mate?" He queried in Koen's ear, a bit difficult to do with Koen's teeth in him.

But this seemed to piss the irate female off even more as she turned on her heel and stormed out slamming the bedroom door behind her as loud as she'd slammed it coming in. Raul heard her stomp all the way out of his apartment and that's when Raul chuckled, remembering the open, broken front door.

As if the second slam was enough to bring reluctant consciousness to Koen, Raul felt him stir, his hands tightening on their grip of his hair where they'd slid when Koen had collapsed on him. Then Raul felt Koen withdraw his teeth and nuzzle his neck.

"Who was that?" He murmured sleepily, a lazy green eye opening. "Noisy neighbours you have here."

"That my mate was your girlfriend." Raul replied with a certain malicious, wholly wicked amusement.

"Who?" Koen repeated, his pleasure sated brain not grasping it or any words for that matter.


"Your girlfriend, Rudi, you know." Raul repeated patiently, his amusement growing.

This time comprehension dawned on Koen's face and the mix of horror, shock, bewilderment, anger, amusement and surprise marched across his face. Then rueful, regretful amusement remained behind.

"Oh well, too late now isn't it?" Koen finally said, sounding at a loss. "If she saw us then she saved me the trouble. Although I'd have liked to have found a better way then this."

Raul grinned. "Well can't get more to the point can this can you?"

Koen punched Raul. "That's not funny."

Raul's grin widened.

Koen sighed as he eased awau from Raul and began hunting for his clothing. "I better get up and go after her, have to do the right thing after all."

Raul felt a slight wistful regret in his mate and felt his jealousy rise as he regarded him through it as his Koen got dressed. Seeing Raul's expression and sensing them he came back and leaned down to run his fingers through Raul's hair and kiss him.

"Sorry mate, you are mine, as well as I'm yours now, but she is my girlfriend and we've had good times together. I care for her. It shouldn't have been done this way." Koen said seriously, staring down at Raul. "I'll be back soon, I promise, if I can even catch her now." He said with another sigh as he pulled on his boots and padded out quietly.

Raul flopped on his bed and ran a hand through the same hair Koen had just ran his hand through it, in frustration. Always the girlfriend!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 42 milliseconds