Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 14

****

As Jasmara looked out the window at the darkening sky she didn't know how to feel. All the news that Sylvia shared with her suggested that her side was winning the war. The Sandorans were defeated, and the road to Orlous was open. Only Amelie was near enough to stop them, and she was hopelessly outnumbered. Not even the Princess-Knight could overcome those odds. The thought was oddly dismaying, but that wasn't what was truly bothering her.

If the orcs won the war she was sure she wouldn't be alive to enjoy it. "I cannot thank you enough, Sylvia, for everything you've done for me. I'd forgotten what it was like to be treated as a hu-, as a person. No matter how things go, I want you to know that I appreciate your kindness and generosity. I consider you a friend, in spite of everything."

Sylvia looked at Jasmara for a moment, and then chuckled darkly. "Who would have thought that Jeanette's daughter would see me as a friend. I do like you Jasmara. You are more than you appear to be. I didn't want you to suffer the same fate I did, merely because of who your family is."

"That is very kind of you-"

"Not kindness, decency. What anyone should do. I'm only sorry that I couldn't get to you sooner. I know why His Highness did what he did, and if you'll forgive me, it was effective, but, and if you'll forgive me again, we should not have lowered ourselves to your mother's tactics."

"I've come to understand that my mother is not all that a Queen should be. This whole war was a mistake; I see that now," Jasmara sighed, "When it started I was excited. I thought it was my chance to find glory, to prove that I could be a warrior as fierce as my 'father'. But was isn't glorious, and death isn't even the worst of what could happen." The warrior princess laughed bitterly. "And then I learn that King Turogg was not even my father."

"If it's any consolation, your father was a great warrior too." Sylvia smiled at Jasmara, and after a moment they both burst out in laughter.

"It is kind of ridiculous, isn't it? I've been thinking about him you know, wondering if he's still alive. He would be old for an orc, but I bet Katerei is still alive. I wonder what she could tell me about him." The mood in the room darkened as Jasmara sat pensively. "I suppose I'll never know."

"You might still, yet. No one can truly know what the future holds."

"His Highness, King Henry Ousten!" Daniels' gravelly voice rasped out a moment before Henry strode into the room.

"My Queen," Henry smiled sadly at Sylvia, before stiffening with resolve as he turned towards Jasmara, "Princess Jasmara."

"Your Highness." Jasmara replied stiffly.

"Our army will be departing in a few days, and you will be coming with us. Your time in Her Highness' custody must come to an end."

Jasmara blanched, and the sinking feeling only grew worse as she saw the malicious grin on Daniels' face.

"Your Highness, there is no reason I cannot continue to watch over her-" Sylvia protested as she touched Jasmara on the arm.

"We'll speak of that later, My Queen. Daniels, take the Princess and get her ready to travel."

"At once, Your Highness!" Daniels took a hold of Jasmara and pulled her from the room.

Henry looked at Sylvia, the sadness returning to his gaze. "My decision has been made, my love. I will reign in the worst of his excesses, but everything is coming to a head, and we will need any advantage we can get." Henry walked across the room to kiss Sylvia gently. "You can't come with us this time. I have a few more things to do in order to prepare for my departure. But I will meet you in your chambers." This time his eyes lit up as he smiled. "Be ready for me."

****

The Duke of Fullorm had grown stout in his old age, though it wouldn't be fair to call him fat. In truth he wasn't much larger than other nobles his age, and if it weren't for the dashing figure Willem had cut as a youth no one would remark upon it now. To think he might have wed the Queen once, Drauken thought, where would we be had that come to pass? The Guild Master banished that line of thought from his mind. There were many roads fate could have led them and there wasn't any sense in dwelling on them.

Unlike the Duke, Boris, the Guild Master for the Smiths, had always been a burly man, but his body remained hard and firm in his advanced age. Although he was the Master of the Smiths, he continued to practice his trade and constantly working the hammer and forge kept his body strong. "The men-at-arms have been housed at the Green Goose, the Guard's Shack, The Bell and Whistle, and the Royal Shade. The Tavernkeepers and Brewmasters are taking good care of them."

"Not too good care of them I hope," Drauken quipped, smiling as he heard Melora giggle, "we are going to need them sober and ready."

"They will be. These are the finest men left in the western Duchies, and they know what is at stake. It is almost time to end this war, and the reign of Abyssal darkness that has fallen over the Kingdom." Willem's mustache and jowls quivered as he spoke, his tone so forthright that Drauken couldn't tell if he was being facetious or not.

"When are they going to move?" Melora asked, gripping Drauken's arm to steady her nerves.

"Tomorrow. The council will be meeting in the afternoon. With the royal family and all the council in the castle it is the perfect opportunity to decapitate the Kingdom. We can take them into custody in one fell swoop and fortify the castle. Kings Grotok and Belkor will surrender with their mother and siblings in our possession."

"What if they don't?" Melora asked, a pitch in her voice.

"With control over the castle we'll take position of the treasury" Boris explained, "once the gold is cut off and supplies stop arriving they won't be able to continue in the field."

"With the western Duchies in alliance and the capital in our hands, the rest of the Duchies will fall in line, excepting Swetford, Boronia and Haverset, and the latter has been ravaged by the Angrian orcs and is in no position to provide the Crown support." Willem added.

"Are you sure we have enough men? The castle will be well guarded, even with so many soldiers at the front."

Drauken laughed and stroked through the elf woman's hair. "Don't worry about it my dear, I know how many guards the castle has and we have more than enough men. We also know the secret ways in and out, remember? The guards will pose no challenge. Now, you need something to distract you from all these frets and fears. Go to The Royal Shade and ask the tavernkeeper for Captain Belfry. Let him know that I will be there tomorrow at dusk with the plan to the castle."

"At once Master!" Melora smiled tremulously and left the room, skirts swooshing behind her.

"She is a good girl, smart, but a bit of a worrier." Drauken laughed. "But surprisingly good nerves when it counts. Now, let's go over the plan once more..."

****

A smile spread across Henry's face as he watched Sylvia recline across the bed. He wondered how she made her every movement, no matter how casual, sensual. A small part of him knew the answer, of course. Deep in the back of his mind he suppressed the knowledge that she had been trained in a brothel, at the orders of the harlot Queen, he knew. The aspiring King focused on his wife, and the erotic beauty laying out for him.

Her hair, still dark and lustrous, fanned out beneath her as she rested her head on a pillow. As she settled onto the bed her billowy chemise of white elfin silk draped down over her curves, outlining the swell of her breast as the hem danced perilously close to the delta between her legs. Henry's feet carried him forward, moving on their own to bring him closer to his wife.

Sylvia smiles up from the bed as she saw Henry standing over her. Her hand drifted down over her breast, only half-covered by the low cut undergarment. Her thighs spread and her knees parted as Henry climbed atop him. A moan escaped Sylvia's lips as Henry's hand found her mons and cupped it softly.

Henry quickly smothered Sylvia's cry with his lips, kissing her deeply as his fingers gently kneaded his Queen's sex. Her soft nether lips quickly began to moisten as he parted her folds to gently tease the tips of his fingers along the flesh. Henry massaged the flesh gently, then curled the digits to find the spot that always made Sylvia squeal. He smiled in satisfaction as she did, then twisted the fingers about to roll her clit, working the nub to make Sylvia quiver in delight.

A deft movement with his other hand freed Sylvia's breast from the chemise, and he held it firmly in his grasp. Henry squeezed the soft flesh, and made sure to roll the hard nipple beneath his fingers, mirroring the motion against Sylvia's clit.

"Oh! Ah Henry!" Sylvia's raven tresses flew about her face as she shuddered in delight. Her whole body convulsed in pleasure as her husband's attentions triggered her most sensitive spots. She spread her legs wider apart and arched her back to thrust her hips into his hand even as his heavy weight rested down upon her, pinning her to the bed as he pleasured her.

Henry brought her to the edge of climax, and then slowed his fingers, teasing her and making her squirm in need. He kissed her neck, nibbling on the flesh gently, nuzzling the sensitive skin as he eased two fingers into her, languidly pumping them in and out of his wife as she whimpered in frustrated need.

"Please!" Sylvia cried out as she wrapped her arms tightly around her husband. Her fingernails pressed into his back as she pushed her hips harder against him, grinding into his hand as her heart pounded in her chest. She reveled in the feeling of his hard body atop hers. The heat of his body enveloped hers, and feeling his chest press against her bosom so intimately made her heart flutter.

With a smile on his face, Henry kissed down her throat, and then licked along her collarbone as he travelled along her body. He didn't stop though, and continued over her breast, pausing briefly to flick her nipple with his tongue before moving to her navel, and then further down between her thighs. The heady scent of her arousal assaulted him as he brought his face to her sex. He nuzzled his lips against the moist flesh, causing his nose to brush through the soft down of her pubic hair.

Henry's tongue flicked out and connected with Sylvia's nether lips, and then lapped upward with a slow but forceful lick. The next one came faster and dipped even deeper into the cleft of her slit. Sylvia moaned appreciatively, and spurred him on to further feast on her pussy. His tongue delved deeper, pushing through the walls to caress her inner walls. Henry continued to lick upward while curling his tongue to rub another of her favorite spots.

"Ah! My love!" Sylvia ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer between her legs. She closed her sweaty thighs around the sides of his face as she lifted her hips again, pressing firmly against his lips. Sylvia ached to take his tongue deeper, and to feel his mouth against her clit. "Like that, right there!"

His strong hands slid beneath Sylvia to grab her ass, squeezing it firmly before lifting her up and holding her closer to his face. He started to thrust his tongue in and out, twisting and thrashing it from side to side as he picked up the pace. The movement of his tongue gradually changed into a screwing motion as he pushed it deeper and deeper.

As his wife's shaking increased he pushed his tongue as deep as he could, then pulled it out one las time before attacking her clit. Henry's tongue became a blur as it swiped back and forth, lashing across the little nub again and again as he brought Sylvia to climax.

Sylvia convulsed in ecstasy as Henry's tongue brought her to climax. She braced her feet against the bed as she rode the climax. Her toes curled into the mattress, and her cries rang out, unconcerned with whomever might hear. After several blissfully long moments she fell back with her legs spread and the chemise hiked above her waist.

Henry's dick throbbed as he looked up Sylvia's naked body. Satisfied that she had been satisfied, he climbed up and laid atop her and aligned his shaft with the entrance to her sex. With an excited groan he pushed it inside, thrusting up to the hilt. He could feel the pressure of Sylvia's fingers digging into his back as she held him close. Henry began to move his hips, rubbing the shaft against the walls of her pussy.

The sensation of Sylvia's breasts pressing against his chest sent a shiver through him as it always did. He continued to move his hips and clutched her tightly, pulling her hips into his own as he worked inside her. Henry grunted again as Sylvia's sex squeezed his cock, tightly enveloping the shaft. He nearly spent himself when she rocked her hips in a way she knew he loved.

"Nng! Careful! Aaaah..."

Sylvia laughed at Henry's reaction, but released the pressure off his shaft. "Fine, I'm not ready for this to be over yet. But before we're done..." Sylvia smiled and squeezed his cock again, then pressed her lips against his. She paid no heed to the taste of her own sex on his lips. So many times she had to pretend to enjoy the taste of a woman's sex to please her clients, but those days were behind her now.

Despite his exhortation to be careful, Henry picked up the pace, thrusting harder and faster into his wife. Their bodies melded together in heat and passion as their embrace grew tighter. Henry clenched his stomach, bracing himself and using all the discipline he'd built up over years of training to refrain from cumming, until finally he felt Sylvia shudder and climax beneath him. Only then did he let go and join her in that bliss, planting his seed deep inside her as their bodies rocked in motion.

When they finally came down from their high and collapsed together, Henry rolled towards Sylvia and brushed her hair out of her face. He just stared at her as she glowed in post-coital bliss. This could be the last time we're together, but it has to be done. "I want you to take the children and go, east, all the way to the Eastern Kingdoms."

Sylvia immediately became serious and sat up in bed. "Are you sure? Is it really as bad as that?"

"Worse, probably. We've lost the Sandorans and the Catabrians. All of Thesta and Sandora are open to the orcs, and Amelie is exposed. Even if would maneuver to safety, her daughter is in danger. She'll have no choice to attack, but not even she can overcome those odds which means we'll lose her. The Thestans will probably stay with us, but we'll be cut off from all supplies and without further allies."

"So what do we do?"

"You will head north, collect the children and take our ship east. If I should fall, the dynasty will continue, and as long as it does, hope will remain, hope that someday our people will be free." Henry closed his eyes and ran his fingers through his beard.

"You do not have to face this alone. Even if it as bad as all that, we're still safe for now. There's time yet to leave, for all of us to leave together if it comes to it." Sylvia reached out and touched his arm, squeezing the firm muscle.

"We might win the battle here, if so then we'll manage to stay in the war a little longer. If we can capture Belkor we might even arrange to trade captives." Henry clenched his jaw. "Say what you will about her Jeanette does love her children. But we could just as easily lose the battle, and if that happens I won't be able to guarantee your safety. By the Abyss, I might not even be alive." He placed his hand over hers and held it against his body. "I know you want to make this easier for me, but trust me Sylvia, it will be better for me, easier for me, if I know you and the children are safe."

Sylvia leaned forward and kissed Henry gently on the lips. "I understand. I will keep your sons safe, and ensure they are raised to be strong warriors, who will one day come home: to join you, or avenge you."

"I believe it. I can think of no one better to take care of them. You're everything I could have asked for in a wife, a mother, and a Queen. I love you."

"I love you too, Henry, I love you too."

****

As Jasmara lay on the dirty straw in her cage she idly ran her finger along the edge of the knife Sylvia had slipped into her hand. She was not going to be their slave again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds