• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ordered to Maid

Ordered to Maid

Monday

My Monday started like every other one had for the near year since my company had imploded; up at 6:00 for my daily enema (no time during the day for a toilet break) and a quick shower, taking care to make sure I hadn't missed any spots during my Sunday hair removal session. After drying, I remove one of my two vibrating butt plugs from its charging stand and, with a bit of lube, insert it into my ass. Wearing only my steel chastity cage I head to the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast for my wife, Mistress Renee. I only have some dry toast and some orange juice as I have to maintain my weight, or face the consequences.

Although I had a very successful career managing clients' money as a private banker, my bosses were embezzling money from our customers for several years. Despite my not having any knowledge of their misdeeds, the company folded within days of realizing that the two of them fled the country with tens of millions of our clients' money. As the face of the business, I lost my securities license and my name was completely ruined in the industry.

By 7:45, I'm done and take a tray into my mistress and gently wake her up. I wait by the bed until she is sitting up and ready. Once I put the tray over her lap, she removes one of the shock/vibrating dog collars from a charger on her bedside table.

"Come here," she says, motioning me closer and setting about securing the collar around my balls.

When she first got them, she removed the velcro straps and replaced them with leather ones with rings on the ends so that the collars could go under my balls and be locked to the top of my chastity cage, ensuring that they stayed secure and in place.

After locking the shocker in place, she directs me to get dressed; my clothes are the same every day; one of the suits that I used to wear in my old job, along with a shirt, tie and shoes. As she does in one way or the other every day, Mistress Renee says, "Show me what pretty panties you are going to wear today."

Before putting on my suit, I have the "privilege" to choose my own underwear. Opening a drawer in the dresser, I'm confronted with dozens of the laciest, frilliest, most feminine varieties of panties and thongs in every color of the rainbow (although an awful lot of pink), with some plain and others festooned with hearts, dots, flowers and stripes. Today, I produce a black pair with pink polka dots, lace trim and a tiny satin bow in the front. I hold them up for approval and Mistress Renee coos, "How pretty!"

"Thank you Mistress Renee," I reply as I hurry to dress.

After dressing, Renee hands me the remote controls for both my plug and shocker and sends me on my way. I grab a wheeled suitcase that has five different outfits in it, each contained in large, clear plastic bags. Each is a complete outfit, ranging from a simple crotchless leotard (hot pink) with a pair of high heels to various maid outfits. These include a very formal black and white affair complete with frilly satin panties, petticoats, garter belt, stockings, garters, heels, wrist cuffs, apron and a hat, as well as some less formal, but lacier, colored ones. I am required to wear a different one at each of my stops for the day, so my first stop gets the most choices and my last gets no choice-I just wear whatever is left. The order of the stops is determined by seniority with the first stop being the oldest.

My Monday schedule looked like this with five "clients" for the day:

8:30-10 - Miss Tracy

10:15-11:45 - Miss Karen

12-12:30 - Lunch

12:45-2:15 - Miss Brittany

2:30-4:00 - Miss Jessica

4:15-5:45 - Miss Ashley

I headed for my first stop of the day; unit 1013, Tracy's place, arriving outside her door at promptly 8:15 and ringing the bell. Tracy opens the door and I immediately say, "Good morning, Miss Tracy."

Tracy, still in her bathrobe, holds out her hand, into which I place the two remote controls.

After closing the door behind me, I laid the suitcase on the floor and opened it so that she could pick my "uniform" for the day. She opts for a hot pink satin maid outfit, with matching satin-lined panties, stay-up stockings and a pair of 4-inch high heels. As she heads toward the kitchen, I thank her and quickly change in the foyer, hurrying to be ready by 8:30. As soon as I'm done, I head for the supply closet off the kitchen and grab the vacuum.

As I pass by Tracy, who is texting on her phone, she hits the power on my plug and chooses setting number 5; a series of three short bursts following by a longer one that repeats over and over. "Thank you Miss Tracy," I say as she sets the collar on my balls to a steady vibration pattern.

My routine with Tracy never changes; I vacuum and dust the entire apartment, clean the bathrooms and mop the bath and kitchen floors. Unlike a good portion of my other clients, Tracy never wants any additional "service" from me; she's a lesbian and has made it clear that I'm just there to clean the place. When I'm done, I find her in the living room and she hands me back the remotes, leaving them on; it's up to the next client to change the settings or, very rarely, turn them off to give me a break. The near-constant vibrations and changing patterns keep me incredibly horny, while the occasional shocks from the collars keep me focused. I head to the foyer to change back into my suit, noticing the large spot of pre-cum on my the panties of my pink maid uniform that I will be hand-washing out tonight when I get home.

Next up: How it Came to This

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ordered to Maid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 288 milliseconds