• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Orgasm by Added Anal Stimulation

Orgasm by Added Anal Stimulation

The most difficult part of being a sexed-up and sex-driven subbie, is that you can not just play around and get-off anytime you feel you would like to. Before one (like myself) is allowed to masturbate, a valuable essence of being a submissive relates to the ability to either seek a formal request, a granting of permission, or an earned reward of some kind. Naturally, I am a good little subbie, and so I always do my absolute best not to waiver from these set guidelines.

Keeping control of myself in this manner is no easy cause. But, the pride I experience by pleasing my Dom is the true prize I aspire to gain. His pleasure encompasses the motivation behind every single one of my thoughts and actions.

After one such donning of pleasure to my Dom, he provided me with an opportunity to reach an orgasm by means of my personal choice. As I have an assortment of many kinds of sex toys, I picked out my set of purple butt beads. The strand is about seven inches long, and is conventionally constructed with the smallest beads being put into the butthole first, and the largest beads being put in last.

Now, with all of that "explaining" out of the way, everyone is able to just sit back and enjoy all of the raunchy and most slutty details. . .

Before I actually undressed, I went ahead and put in the anal beads. I am such an ass-whore, and I liked wearing them as I brushed out my hair, washed my face, brushed my teeth, etc. . .

Each step, each movement, caused vibes of eroticsm to surge through each section of my body. It's so fun to hold onto something like those beads. Every once in a while, they feel as they may want to slip out, so you clench those sphincter muscles together tightly. Wow! Nothing feels better!

As soon as I had put them in, my pussy made such a gush. Realistically, my pussy had been very wet since the night before, when I knew you'd be calling in the morning. And then after your call, even as brief as it was, it became much, much wetter.

As I was undressing, I enjoyed the feel of my tits. To me, my breasts are naturally refreshing. I'm not huge- a 36C, but they're so firm and lovely. . .

My nipples can get deliciously hard, and they're good at sending all of those dirty and horny messages down to my clit.

When I laid back on the bed, I could really feel the strain of the beads down in my ass. Relishing those powerful sensations, I put just one of my fingers deep into my cunt. The feeling was amazing! It was so sexy as I could feel the ridges of the beads along the bottom lining of my vagina. If your finger, hand, or cock was inside of me at that moment, you too, would have felt those same ridges.

That thought and others like it made me even more wildy horny, and my pussy juices just continued to gush and flow. . .

As all that wetness ran down, I imagined that you were there watching. You were there to view every little drop just pouring out of my saoking and wet cunt, and that image just pushed me farther and farther across all the lines of pent-up passions and naughty desires that had built up inside of me over the last few days.

Since the beads were only helping with all the horniness, my asshole was really starting to twitch and gape a bit. Because of that, those runny and slick juices were able to run down and actually drench my bung hole, too.

That situation made me think of how it would feel to have your cock cum drizzle from my pussy down into my ass. . . Fucking hot!!!

As I could feel myself getting close, I began to pinch and rub my clit and while I was doing that, I began to frig myself as hard as I could with about three or four fingers. My pussy welcomed the touches, and even more moisture was stirred up and spat out of my gurlging cunt.

The sloshy and slurpy sounds were such a turn-on! I remembered how much you enjoy hearing those sounds over the phone and webcam.

I gave the little loop that was left sticking out of my asshole a nice tug. The pressure from within really started to swell. To the front, my clit was so fucking swollen. . .

I pulled the beads out slowly so that one at a time, my ass could greatly enjoy the release. It was such a fantastic sensation!

My cunt just continued on with all of its sloshiness, and it just continued to squirt and squirt. . .

My ass and cunt spasmed at the same time, and I came saying, "Oh, Sir! Oh, Sir! Oh, Sir!"

I said that with much subbie appreciation over and over and over again. . .

Relaxed and slighty satiated,(for this particular and very brief moment at least) I rested so contentedly. Thank you, Sir, for my little fun. Your granting of this specific self-pleasuring event, is what made it so rewarding for your little-ass-fuck-slut.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Orgasm by Added Anal Stimulation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 443 milliseconds