• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Orgy Back Inside

Orgy Back Inside

12

(This sitry is the sequel to "orgy in the backyard" with the same protagonists, all over 18yo)

Leaving their cum-soaked neighbors on the patio, mother daughter and son walked back inside the house, Rachel lovingly holding Bobby's still turgid monster dong.

"Let's go upstairs and fuck some more!" suggested Jenn. "Bobby, why don't you carry me on your giant cock, you know how I love it!"

"Sure, sis, hop on!"

The overly muscular 18yo boy easily picked his sister up by the waist, letting her push down with difficulty on his rockhard prick, which would normally stand straight up, until he managed to sneak it under her right thigh. Flexing the muscles at the root of his wrist-thick cock, the 15-inch behemoth easily held the weight of his older sister up as he released his grip from her waist. Holding onto his muscular shoulders, Jenn ground her pussy over the middle portion of his shaft, coating it with her moisture.

"Oh little brother, you are such a fucking stud, your cock is sssooo hard! Look mom, I'm sitting on Bobby's giant meat and it won't budge a bit!" proclaimed the delirious teenage hottie.

"I can see that, his cock is still sticking upwards... Mmhh, I'm wondering if there wouldn't be a place for his old horny mom to sit on?" pondered the busty MILF as she caressed the doorknob-sized helmet of her son's monster dong, coaxing a plume of precum to erupt from its angry slit.

"Why don't you try mom, I feel so fucking hard, I think I could manage!"

Pulling his sister closer to his chest until her hardened nipples were squashed against the mass of his hard pectorals, Bobby walked in front of his mother who parted her legs in anticipation. Bending his knees slightly, the superhung teenager stuck the many inches of his shaft sticking past his sister's tight buns between his mother's thighs. Rachel suddenly felt her feet leave the ground as her incredibly virile son rose himself up. He did it! His powerful leviathan was holding the weights of both his sister and mother, and still stood at an angle above the horizontal!

"Fuck yeah!" beamed the horny boy. "I'm carrying both of your hot bods on my cock and it doesn't hurt a bit!"

Bobby walked towards the stairs and strode effortlessly up to the master bedroom, while his mom and daughter played with their nipples and caressed his rockhard pecs and massively bulging arm muscles.

"Gee, Bobby, you sure are getting big all over, look at those biceps mom they are like huge mountains of hard muscle!" cooed Jenn. "They look even bigger than on those guys on bodybuilding shows on TV... How big are they now, have you measured?"

"I did yesterday." cooly answered Rachel, as she dismounted the bucking stallion-sized horsecock of her son. "25 inches around!"

Bobby flexed his biceps to better show his sister the immensity of his arm muscles. Still seated of his giant teenage boycock, she felt with her hands the hardness of the mountains of flesh, marveling at the definition of those powerful globes. Her wet pussy convulsed and coated her brother's fuckstick with womanly moisture. Rachel sat on the bed and engulfed the apple-sized helmet of the formidable appendage, yanking on the many inches of shaft which stuck past her daughter's trembling form. Bobby rewarded his buxom mother's efforts with a spout of warm precum that filled her mouth. She tasted the salty nectar before avidly gulping it down in anticipation of the next discharges. She knew her son's superhuman virility made him capable of producing ounces of the clear liquid in a single session, even after the four massive orgasms he had already gone through.

"Yeah, suck on my dong mom, that's my good little cockhound! You girls can't get enough of my fucking giant cock! Just like all the other chicks, but you two will always be my favourites!" snarled the lust-filled boy between sucks of his sister's glorious nipples.

"Ooh, that's so sweet of you, little brother!" responded Jenn, before French-kissing him lusciously, her arms wrapped around his neck and her tit mounds pressed against his hard pecs. "We are so happy to service you, you deserve the best and deepest pussies. You have drilled our holes so much with your humongous rod that now we can both take about a foot of it! That gives me an idea, let's measure how far down your shaft we can slide our pussies!"

"Great idea! You girls need to beat Mrs Palmer down the road though, that cockwhore managed 12 inches, properly measured by her wimp husband the other day!" answered Bobby, as he pulled his sister up and over his rigid pole to gently place her on the floor next to him, as if she weighed nothing. Jenn scurried over to the desk and picked up a yard-long ruler and a marker pen, deviously smiling as she hurried back to the bed, where her brother had lied on his back, his colossal pillar of meat sticking menacingly in the air. Already, Rachel had decided to test-ride the beast, placing its head at the entrance to her already gaping hole while squatting on the bed to raise her arse sufficiently. Eventually, the flared helmet pierced inside her lovebox and she screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Determined to beat her daughter and show her son she was the worthiest of both cocksluts, she slowly slid down the immense tubesteak until she could place her knees on the bed by the sides of Bobby's wide upper chest. Already, almost half of the behemoth was lodged inside her, so she pushed back on it and engulfed yet another couple if inches.

"Oh damn, it's sssooo fucking big, please God, let me make it before I die!" she pleaded as she reached the 10, then 11-inch mark. Panting like a wild beast, she relaxed her whole body to accommodate the extra inch that would make the difference. "Now Jenn, I can't take no more!" she screamed.

Quickly, Jenn marked the precise location on her brother's shaft where Rachel's pussylips met the steel-hard pole. "That's it mum, get off so I can get a proper measurement! Mmmh, let's see, 11.5 inches!" she proclaimed. After letting a disgruntled Rachel verify with her own eyes, Jenn hopped on the bed and sat on her brother's rock hard abs facing him, his pussy juice-coated rod reaching the middle of her spine. "Now for some real fun! Watch and learn mom!" teased the horny teenager as she rose up, bent forward and stuck Bobby's distended knobhead in one gulp inside her pussy. Her cavernous fuckhole seemed to effortlessly swallow the granite-like rod until she reached the mark left by the pen. There, Jenn paused, grunting and puffing, her pussy juices liberally coating the menacing veins that protruded along Bobby's 15-inch monster cock until the ink from the marker pen was washed away by her warm fluids.

"Yeah, go on sis, you can do it, I can feel my helmet pushing away inside your womb!" encouraged Bobby as he fondled with his sister's sumptuous bosom lathered in his face. Ever so slowly, Jenn's distended pussylips engulfed more and more of the mega-thick shaft. "Fuck yeah, that's some deep pussy you've got there sis!"

"OOOh, SSSHHHIT! Your cock is so fucking huge, it's like I've been impaled on a telephone pole, FUUUCKKK!" panted the delirious teenager, tears running down her cheeks as she pushed her hips harder down on the unyielding length of her brother's gigantic dick. "That's it, I can't take no more, quick mum, please!" she begged, urging a mesmerized buxom Rachel to snap out of her trance to mark the position of her daughter's most valiant effort on the sides of her son's tumescent penis.

"Pull it out S, I need to take that measurement, it sure looks like you took that donkey dong like a true cockwhore!"enthused Rachel as she held the yardstick alongside Bobby's 15-incher, carefully measuring from the oozing tip down the many inches of his colossal rod before announcing "13 fucking inches! How do you do that honestly? I've been fucking Bobby since he turned 18, taking his huge fuckstick several times every day in my holes and I still can't get over the foot mark!" she bemoaned.

"Born to fuck horse-hung studs I guess!" answered Jenn laughingly. Now, what do I win?" she enquired, looking her brother into the eyes, pouting her lips and playing with her fleshy melons.

"One creamy mega-cumload coming right at you sis!" responded Bobby enthusiastically. "Right up your slut hole!"

"God I love it when you speak dirty! Treat me like your fuckdoll Bobby, use me as your cumdump, please!" pleaded his sister, as she positioned herself for the fuck of her lifetime, the menacing fist-sized helmet of her brother's cock poised at her gaping cunt. "Push it in, do as you please with my pussy, it belongs to you!"

Bobby obliged and raised his hips in one swift motion, pushing over ten inches of his rock-hard teenage dick up his sister's vagina. Holding her firmly from the sides of her toned buttocks, he lifted her body until only his giant glans was still embedded within the warm embrace of her love tunnel, before letting her fall back on his upright pole. Over and over he fucked her that way, increasing the pace until a full foot of mega-thick dong was repeatedly ramming her insides.

"Yeah, that's a good workout!" he exclaimed before removing his dripping behemoth as a gift to his impatient mother. Instantly, the busty and horny MILF seized his rod in both hands, lewdly jacking its tight skin in long ten-inch strokes and slurping up the coatings of gooey pussyjuices and teenage precum that covered its vast surface. "That's it, clean my knob you hungry cum-queen! But I'm afraid my next load is for sis here, I'm almost there, I'm gonna fill her tank with my sauce!"

"Oooh, Bobby you are so filthy treating your poor helpless sister like this! Give it to her, paint her white from the insides!" encouraged Rachel, while she furiously rubbed her pelvis to bring herself to orgasm as she watched her two teenage offsprings engage in the most lurid and steamy intercourse she could have hoped for. She loved watching her virile boy fuck his sister senseless almost as much as feeling his powerful and still-growing 15-inch teenage cock pound her own pussy. While Bobby pounded his sister once again, she frigged herself until she squirted her womanly juices all over the place, her body succumbing to the pleasure overtaking her senses. At the same time, Bobby reached his own climax and emptied his giant nuts directly into his sister's womb, causing her body to explode with ectasy. All three family members bellowed in unison for nearly a minute, mom squirting, sis convulsing and son cum-blasting.

"Oh damn sis, you're making me fucking drown your cunt with my cum!" exclaimed the young hulk, holding his trembling sister as he fired voluminous shots of his cream deep inside her uterine chamber. His cum-cannon fired endlessly until his creamy spunk overflowed her lovebox, dripping thick globs of cum all over the bedsheets.

"Bobby, you dirty boy, you're cumming so much you are going to stain the bed with giant puddles of goo! Why don't you give me some instead of wasting your virile cum inside your slutty sister?" pleaded Rachel, hoping to get a mouthful or two of her son's tasty cream.

"Sorry mum, a promise is a promise! You'll get the next load once I'm done filling her up and covering her body with my spunk!"

True to his words, Bobby decided to finish off by blasting his last ten or so volleys all over his sister's exhausted body, painting her chest with crisscrossing pencil-thick wads of cream. As his load petered out, his mother jumped to her feet to lovingly suck off his final remnants. She loudly slurped up the still-copious aftermath of his mighty orgasm, coaxing out as much as two or three full normal loads-worth of cream.

"Mmmh, even when it's over, you still have plenty of goo left inside your cum-barrel to feed a hungry slut like your mother!" she told him, smiling admiringly at his overly muscular frame. Licking methodically the unending surface of his colossal dong to gather as much juices as she could, Rachel soon realized how incredibly virile her young stud was. The 250lbs of raw muscles teenage sex God was STILL ready for more, his 15-inch cunt-splitter as rockhard as ever. "Bobby, please stick your giant pud in your mummy's pussy now! I am desperate to have you fill me up with ounces of your red-hot boycream!"she begged him, lying on her back and spreading her legs invitingly. Meanwhile, Jenn had recovered from her orgasmic trance and carefully gathered with her fingers the warm boyspunk dripping continuously from her gaping hole, before feasting herself on it repeatedly.

"So tasty little brother! And ssso much cream! You come like one hundred guys put together at least! I'm literally caked with your stuff and I can feel ounces of your cum sloshing around in my tummy!" marveled Jenn. Quickly though, her attention turned to the upcoming mating taking place next to her. She watched her mother's delicate pussylips being sliced open by Bobby's giant meatpole. "Yeah, fuck her dirty cunt! This is so hot!"

The young mega-stud took on the task and was soon pounding his mother's hole mercilessly. Holding her legs wide apart by the ankles, Bobby watched his iron-hard rod sliding in and out of the already convulsing hole. His sister was mesmerized by the coating of slimy vaginal cream accumulating over the ten or so inches her brother was force-feeding over and over again to their deliriously orgasming mother. After only a couple of minute, Rachel screamed at the top of her lungs and violently squirted a clear plume of womanly juices that splashed over her son's muscular pecs. Jenn soon licked up the mess, while fondling her brother's huge biceps and bodybuilder-like abs. This little incident did not phase the young man, who continued unabated. Bobby was used to seeing women squirt all over his incredible dong and fully understood the power his immense virility yielded over them. With the fuckfest he just had with their new neighbor earlier on, his tally had reached the stupendous number of 123 serviced cunts, most of them belonging to mature women, although he had also deflowered a dozen or so senior girls at school. Suffice to say that any girl or woman who ever had the privilege of being fed his tireless 15-inch pud became a convert to his godly body. For this reason, a bevy of anxious beauties often lined up waiting for him at lunchtimes at school, hoping to get a taste of his massive prick. Housewives around town always had some household "chores" such as box-moving, lawn mowing, etc... that required the overhung teenager coming over while their husbands were at work, inevitably leading to their pussies being fucked senseless by the teenage stallion. Some days, he would have to ejaculate over two dozen loads of creamy spunk to satisfy the throng of his female admirers, and each time, the amount would be astounding and easier to count in ounces rather than teaspoons.

"UUUH! God son, you are making me cum AGAIN! AAAHH!" moaned the boy's mother as he drilled her to oblivion time and time again. After her fifth or sixth squirting climax, Bobby himself approached his own mind-boggling orgasm.

"Damn mom, I'm gonna blow my fucking load anytime soon!" he warned before his balls started rumbling in anticipation of their imminent release.

"Do it inside me baby, I want to feel your explosions! Then cover me from head to toe with your manly cream!" begged Rachel, as she watched her boy's enormous dong grow thicker as his first wad filled his giant sperm canal with incredible speed. Immediately, she felt the enlarging shaft convulse and an ounce of boycream coat her deepest recesses. That first shot lasted over 10 seconds, drowning her insides before Bobby retracted his cock and plunged back again, causing an instant squirt of his boyjuice from his mother's convulsing pussy. Rachel screamed deliriously and came continuously while her dirty 18yo son pelted her over and over again with his incestuous goo.

"Fuck mom, I'm coming so much I feel like my dick is going to explode!" exclaimed the young virile teenager while he poured more and more cream into his mother's womb.

"Oh baby, mummy can feel every single giant shot from your incredible cock! Dump the rest on my huge titties NOW!" she roared, unable to take anymore of his brutal pounding and desperate to watch how much spunk he had left in him before this mighty load number 6 was over. Bobby complied and gently pulled out, his erupting cum-cannon obscenely matting Rachel's labia with thick ball-batter as it vacated her now cavernous fuck-hole. Holding the menacing beast with both hands, he aimed the next salvoes upwards, like a firemen dousing a furnace. Plentiful plumes of cockjuice coated his mother's face, neck and heaving chest. Jenn leant forward and spread the slimy goo all over the vast expanses of Rachel's huge bosom with her left hand, while her brother continued to unload his sperm cargo. Finally, after an astonishing two minutes of non-stop eruption, the massive boy let go of his turgid shaft and breathed heavily.

"Damn, that was intense!" he exclaimed, his slightly softening dong drooling heavy grape-sized dollops of spunk on his mother's tummy. "Wow, you're totally caked with my cum. I bet you like that, don't ya? Why don't you show us how much sperm I dumped in your cunt, mom?"

"Oh, Bobby, you've filled me up with sssso much yummy cream, your sis and I could eat it for our meal!" beamed Rachel, as she contracted her vaginal muscles to push her son's heavy load out. Soon, a viscous river of warm gunk poured out of her gaping hole. Jenn dove her head between Rachel's parted legs to loudly slurp the salty mixture of boy and womanly juices.

"MMmmh, delicious!" she moaned between gulps. "Bobby comes so much every time, God knows where it all comes from!"

"From those big baby-makers!" answered the 18yo stud, lifting up his dong with one hand while holding one massive spermbag with the other. The goose-egg sized gonad barely fit in his palm.

"I see, but it looks like you're empty little brother. What's up, did mom and I fuck you dry?" teased the buxom teenage beauty queen, while she played with her nipples.

"You dirty cum-whore, you want some more? Come and get it, I want both of you to titfuck me till I come all over your pretty faces!" roared Bobby. Sliding across the bed, the massively-muscled boy lied on his back and put his arms behind his head in anticipation of what was to come. His cock slapped his torso with a thud, indicating that he was hard and ready to go.

"My God, Bobby, you are a monster!" marveled Rachel. as she approached the boy from the side. "Jenn, we have some work to do." She said, while lifting the thick appendage, and lewdly jacking the tumescent shaft until it became once again as hard as bar of titanium. Meanwhile, Jenn had positioned herself on the other side of the horse-hung teenager and soon joined her mother in swiftly wanking the 15-inch member. Now four small hands, each barely encompassing half the girth of his giant organ, were tugging at Bobby's shaft while he enjoyed the show. Truly, he felt like King of the World at this moment, his beautiful mother and sister on their knees praising his Adonis-like body and amazingly huge cock.

"Yeah, now get your big cum-soaked titties around my dong, my little cum-sluts!" he instructed them, encouraging them by flexing his muscles, his large pecs heaving with virile power and his biceps bulging obscenely.

"Yes master." quietly answered his mother, leaning forward until her giant boobs embraced as many inches as possible of the towering shaft. Similarly, Jenn rose slightly and her firm and large bosom took charge of the upper half of the rod and its apple-sized helmet. Both hotties licked the giant pole lsuciously as they titfucked the 18yo muscle stud faster and faster. Precum was dribbling liberally from the angry cocktip, and most of the clear liquid ended up being gobbled up or mixing with the caked cum still coating the two buxom beauties' enormous milkbags.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Orgy Back Inside

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds