• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Original Sin
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Original Sin

"How does that feel?"

"It hurts, but it feels good."

"Keep going. Two on your belly."

She placed them with little effort.

"Now two each on your butt cheeks."

Ashley placed them close to where her legs met her ass, wincing as she placed the last one.

"Now place your hands on top of your head."

Ashley clasped her hands and placed them on her head, her elbows flaring out. I could hardly believe it - there stood my gorgeous sister almost naked, clothes pins attached to her body, completely vulnerable, yet trusting me to take care of her. I couldn't imagine my cock getting any harder, but it did. I walked up to her until I was just inches away; I could smell her shampoo and the scent of her body lotion. It was intoxicating. Reaching out with my forefinger, I played with one of the pins attached to her tit.

"Ugh," she grunted in a small voice that was incredibly sexy.

"You're going to have to earn that orgasm," I said, not completely believing the words that were coming out of my mouth. Oh, how I'd changed!

"Yes," she whispered, as I played with another pin.

I took the flogger in my hand; Ashley clenched her jaw in response. Circling my sister, I calculated where I should strike first. Her breathing was shallow as she braced herself.

I picked my spot and struck. Whack! Across the small of her back. Whack! Across her ass, just above the clothes pins.

"We're going to have to get those clothes pins off, aren't we?"

As I spoke, I read the apprehension on her face.

I took aim and struck her where the clothes pins clung to the flesh of her round ass. Ashley flinched, taking in a sharp breath.

Thwack! One of the clothes pins flew off, causing Ashley to grunt in pain.

Whack! Whack! Another pin was knocked free. I moved to her front. Ashley's eyes were clamped shut, her breathing quick and labored. I took aim and in one strike took off both pins clamped to her belly.

"Argh!" she groaned, doubling over.

I waited for her to recover. "Do you want to stop?"

She squared up and replaced her hands on her head. "I'm ready," she replied.

I lightly hit the pins on her left breast, giving her a moment to brace herself, then flicked it with significant force. Ashley cried out but kept her posture.

Thwack! One of the pins got knocked free.

Whack! Another pin flew off, eliciting another cry from Ashley.

I continued to flog my sister until all of the clothes pins laid on the floor. Ashley's skin was red where I had struck, and there were little dark red marks where the pins once were. She was practically out of breath, and I have to admit, so was I.

I placed the instrument on the nightstand, walked up behind her, and whispered in her ear, "Take off your panties." Without hesitation, my sister complied. I wanted to just stare at her and drink in her naked body, but I forced myself to stay on point.

"Lie on the bed," I ordered. "Remember," I said, "Your safe word is catapult."

She nodded as I secured her wrists and ankles to the bed posts, and catching a glimmer in her eyes, I blindfolded her with the sleep mask I had purchased earlier. I moved to the foot of the bed where I could finally take a moment to admire my handiwork and my sister's beauty. It was quite a site - her body formed the letter X; her breathing was erratic as she waited for what was to come. The skin of her breasts was reddened, her nipples erect. As my eyes traveled down her body, I caught my breath when I got a good look at her pussy for the first time. There was a dark bush in the form a triangle above her clit. Her arousal was plain to see as her lips were moist and swollen.

I took the flogger in my hand and trailed the leather strands over her skin. Ashley flinched at first, then relaxed, waiting for me to act.

Whack...whack...whack!

I struck her across her breasts, her thighs, her belly, and just above her clit, causing my sister to whimper.

"Please," she breathed. Ashley's hips gyrated as she spoke. "Please, Michael," she begged.

In that instant I knew what I wanted to do...and made up my mind to do it. I struck her two more times across her left tit then leaned down and softly took her into my mouth, licking the nipple as lightly as I could.

"Oh!" Ashley moaned, lifting her hips up in reaction.

Emboldened by her response, I repeated the process with her other breast.

"Fuck!" she hissed.

I took her ample tits in my hands; her skin was hot to the touch as I licked her nipples with more urgency now, flicking my tongue as fast as I could. She moaned in response, pulling on the rope.

"Oh, God, Michael," she whined.

I stood up and gathered myself. Ashley squirmed as I decided what I was going to do next. Untying her ankles, I told Ashley to get on her knees. She placed her face down on the mattress, her ass up in the air. I couldn't help but let me fingers glide over the smooth skin of her butt.

"Oh," she moaned. "Your hand feels so good."

Whack! I spanked her, causing her to flinch before she presented her beautiful ass for another.

Whack! Whack! Her round butt jiggled with each strike of my hand. "Tell me what you want," I said, spanking her again.

"I...I want to touch myself so bad," she said in a labored voice.

I caressed her skin, moving closer and closer to her butt hole. I could hear sharp intakes of breath in response. My fingers glided down to her inner thighs as she reflexively spread her knees, allowing me further access. I touched myself though my shorts as I inched ever-so-close to her outer lips. Her thighs were moist as I reached her wet pussy.

"God, Michael....please! Oh, God; Oh, fuck!" Her body responded to my touches as she pushed into my hand, trying to get me to touch her.

I wet my fingers in my mouth and grazed her clit. Ashley shuddered, pressing her body against my hand. I pulled my hand away and smacked her ass again. My voice quavered as I spoke. "You want me to touch you?"

She hesitated for only a moment. "Yes," she whispered.

Taking Ashley's hair in my fist, I slowly pulled her head back, eliciting a groan; at the same time, I rubbed her pussy, feeling for and circling her button. My cock twitched in my shorts from the sight of Ashley on her hands and knees, moaning as I rubbed her clit. God, she was so wet I couldn't believe it. I wrapped my arm around her chest and picked up the pace.

"OHHH MY GOD!" she yelled, burying her face in her pillow.

She drew in quick breaths as I guessed she was close to coming. That's when I stopped and spanked her ass again in a steady rhythm.

"Please, Michael," she whimpered, "let me come." She was so sexy, so help me, I was drunk with lust. Still on her hands and knees, Ashley remained blindfolded and tied to the bed. I went over to the nightstand, opened the top drawer, and grabbed the glass dildo that I had previously confiscated and brought with me.

"Open your mouth."

Ashley complied and I slipped the dildo between her full lips.

"Get it nice and wet," I said. Watching my sister lick and suck on the glass cock almost sent me over the edge.

Once I was satisfied, I climbed on the bed and kneeled behind her. Still blindfolded, Ashley looked toward me as I positioned myself, as if trying to keep track of my movements. I could see the reserved anticipation on her face - she wanted me to fuck her with the dildo but she was apprehensive, or perhaps even scared that she wanted it. I couldn't blame her as I had conflicting emotions myself.

My hands trembled from adrenaline more than nerves as I trailed the lubricated glass along the length of her slit, which was unmistakably moist from her need. She moved her hips to match my movements, trying to coax the dildo into penetrating her sex. I could barely comprehend the thoughts racing through my head as I took in the forbidden site of my own sister, naked, vulnerable, and ready for me to fuck her. Ashley's butt was full and round, the skin perfect save for the marks left by my work earlier. Her butt hole clenched reflexively as she gyrated her hips, causing my fingers to lightly caress along the crack of her ass. She shivered in response to my touch.

As I rubbed her pussy with the dildo, I could hear whispered pleas coming from my sister's mouth. At that moment, with my heart pounding in my chest, Ashley's unbelievably beautiful body ready, something changed deep inside my being. A feeling came over me unlike anything I had felt before or since - at least not quite like this. While still teasing her with the dildo, I used my other hand to slowly push my shorts down past my engorged cock to my knees.

I pulled the dildo away from her body, immediately eliciting a groan of frustration from my sister. She continued to move her hips in a rhythmic motion as I reached out with my right hand and caressed her inner thighs and butt. My manhood was now fully erect, the veins bulging, the head pulsing with the beat of my heart. It was just inches from her entrance.

"Please, Michael," she said, still tied to the bed, blindfolded, and unaware. "Please fuck me."

Using both hands, I spread her lips so that she could take me. All of me. I could feel my pulse in my neck; I could hear the beat of my heart and wondered how she possibly couldn't. The head was a half inch away from her sex She pleaded for the dildo again, begging me to fuck her. That's when I pressed the head against her entrance, easing myself into her. She was soaking wet and I slid in with little effort. I penetrated my sister, the head now fully inside her body. It was warm, almost too warm; and impossibly tight.

"Oh, God!" I gasped, unable to control myself.

It was then that Ashley realized that it wasn't the dildo making its way inside her pussy; it was me.

"Michael?" she started, "Is that you inside me?"

"Yes," I blurted out.

Ashley fell away from me as my cock slipped from her entrance. I immediately felt a sense of loss, the cool air in the room hitting my cock, which was wet from my sister's juices.

"What are you doing?!" she exclaimed. "We...we can't; it's not right! We've gone too far!"

Ashley fought against her restraints, her body writhing uncontrollably. Her ass wiggled from side to side, teasing me. My cock remained rock hard and undaunted, as did I. I wanted Ashley more than I could bear and I was going to have her. Nothing existed except my body and hers; my cock and her pussy.

"Please, let me go!"

I grabbed her by the shoulders and wrapped my right army around her neck, holding her close to me. My engorged member rested on the small of her back. I heard the slightest sigh escape her lips when she felt my length against her skin.

"You said you wanted me to fuck you," I whispered harshly in her ear. "I am going to fuck you."

"No," she whispered.

"Yes," I said, placing my cock at her still moist entrance, and pushing through her wet folds until I was buried to the hilt. "Fuck!" I hissed. She was so incredibly tight. If I lasted two minutes it would be a miracle.

"UGH," she grunted as I penetrated her. "Oh, my God!" she said in a raised, labored voice when I had filled her as much as I could.

Letting instinct take over, I lowered my hand to rub her clit as I slowly began to thrust.

"Please, no! Oh, God, please...I...ugh, ugh, fuck!" Ashley's protests were soon drowned out by the sound our bodies slapping against each other as I lost control. She tried to escape my grasp, and momentarily did so as she fell forward onto the bed. But, I stayed on top of her, leaning over her as I pounded her for all I was worth while continuing to rub her clit as fast as I could.

I soon felt a tingling sensation starting in my groin as my manhood swelled inside my sister's body. I tried to slow my pace but it was too late; I had reached the point of no return so I redoubled my efforts on both fronts - fucking my sister while rubbing her clit. As I exploded inside her, I had the presence of mind to keep up the pace, which led to my sister climaxing about 30 seconds after me. Although I was completely spent, I kept fucking her as she spasmed at the end of my cock, screaming into her pillow, and squeezing every last drop of cum from my body.

When she was finally done, Ashley collapsed on the bed with me on top of her, my cock still inside. I could tell I was still semi-erect as it twitched in response to the aftershocks of her orgasm. I freed her wrists and pushed away her tussled hair from her face. She looked at peace, and I imagine I had a similar look on my face.

"How did you know I wanted you to keep going...despite my protests?" she asked in a weak voice.

I kissed her fully on the lips and said, "You never used your safe word."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Original Sin
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds