Orphan Ch. 01

His desire was rewarded with a guttural ripping sound as the door gave up it's short fight against his strength.

The woman fell into his arms as he tore the seat belt from its foundation, he cradled her gently, seeing the odd angle at which her arm was bent, understanding immediately it was a bad break.

"Hold on, everything will be fine."

A flash of emerald green eyes, a moment of wonder and then she was unconscious again as he hustled his way up the hillside, putting as much distance between them and the wreck as possible.

He had just made the point where the man lay when the fuel ignited.

Falling to his knees, Alexander curled his big body around the woman in his arms, his only desire to keep her safe from any more harm as the heat and debris from the explosion slammed into him, an unrelenting wall of pain and sound.

As his strength finally ebbed and unconsciousness beckoned with it's soothing sirens call Alexander thought that if this was his time it would be an honorable end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Orphan Ch. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds