• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Otherworld Seduction

Otherworld Seduction

Sounds of honking cars, bustling people and talking from around where suddenly gone, as a young man making his way through the streets of Seattle found the floor give way out from under him, and everything go dark. When everything finally came clear he found himself laying on the ground face first, pulling himself up he looked around, seeing trees and grass all around him, he got himself to his feet as he surveyed the area. He was standing in a field and in the distance he could see a wooden building about three stories high, and the sound of people could be heard from within. He dusted off his blue jeans and pulled his club shirt around his tee, and then pulled his backpack back on. He was completely lost at this moment and decided to head inside the building to get some info. As he came to the doors it looked like a tavern and he made his way inside, he got several strange looks from his attire but most of the guest within went back to their drinks and conversations, but unbeknownst to him, were the eyes that watched him from the rafters, very closely.

The young man found a seat and made himself comfortable, and pondered on what he should do, as he sat there a very beautiful young lady walked up to him and smiled. "Can I buy you a drink?" The man looked up and at her, and nodded. "Sure that might help right now" She grinned and had a two glassed brought over and paid for them with some gold coins, and sat next to him, cuddling up a little too close for his comfort.

"My name is Sapphira, and what might they call you" she took a long sip from her drink and watched him closely.

He thought closely for a long moment. "Kire" He took a drink and about choked, as the drink he held was heavy with alcohol.

She moved closer and pressed her body against his. "Is that all? Just Kire?"

He nodded, "yes, that's all" He didn't trust her; she was too friendly too quick.

The two talked for awhile after that, the alcohol loosened him up, as well as his tongue, when he finally grew tired she got him a room upstairs and lead him upstairs with some help as the alcohol in the drink had made him unsteady, Once inside she laid him down on the bed and slide onto his body, taking control, she kissed him deeply and passionately, her tongue instantly snaking into his mouth. He tried to fight her, but it was in vain as his body took over, the drink had clouded his mind, his hands slide up her back and over her shoulders as he returned her kiss with his own, she growled deeply with lust as she undid her hair, letting the crimson red locks fall around her face and onto his. Soon the two where tearing the clothing off each other, and rolling around on the bed in a knot of tangled flesh, arms and legs intertwined with each other, hands caressing each others skin. She gasped out deeply as his hand slide between her legs and began to rub over her Labia slowly, caressing the pink folds causing them to swell and turn darker as he body reacted; she soon was rocking against his hand, needing more pressure. He could feel her juices upon his hand, as she grew increasingly wet. His mouth took one of her rock hard nipples and began to suck upon it, she suddenly screamed out in ecstasy, as she herself was astounded on just how quickly she got off. She looked to him and begged him to fuck her, as she needed it more then ever.

She got her wish as his prick slide into her cunt, and began to rock back and forth, in and out of her, she moaned deeply and held onto him tightly, the two spent hours embraced his cock fucking her cunt deeply, for some reason he could hold out for what seemed like forever and yet remain rigid after climax. She too had orgasmed several times this night, and finally came herself, her hips rocking hard and fast against his, her hands in her hair, she fucked him as hard as she could as she rode out the biggest orgasm she had ever had, wings sprouted from her back and spread open as she felt him cum deep inside of her body.

He felt back exhausted and with his eyes close, and she fell limply against him. When he fell asleep, she removed herself from the bed and pulled her clothing on, and watched him. "I was going to drain you of your life, but after tonight, you've earned it, I've never felt such pleasure with a man, your unique, and for that I'll be keeping my eye on you young Kire" And with that the Succubus vanished from the room but left her hair ribbon, for him to remember her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Otherworld Seduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds