• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Our 6-Level Orgy: Lady Love?

Our 6-Level Orgy: Lady Love?

12

(Note to Readers: Here we are again, at Sally and Jack's orgy. This time we hear from a wife and husband who aren't the hosts. The story stands alone, although it's the third in a sequence. The first was "Our 6-Level Orgy: The Newbies," and the second was "Our 6-Level Orgy: Level 4 Heat." [Click the 'Stories' link above, to find them.] All characters are more than 18 years old. The sex this time isn't only vanilla, please refer to the tags. Enjoy!)

***

If the world will only know us as 'Bob' and 'Steffi,' I suppose we can write about this here. Are you seeing what I'm typing?

Yes, it's showing up on my screen. This way it can be like a conversation, not like using one keyboard and going back and forth, one of us over the other's shoulder, then barging in to write something.

This seems to be working. Writing in two different rooms, into the same document. Here we go.

Because of what happened, this has gone beyond rumors. So I guess we should open up.

Easy for you to say. You're just a man.

Well thank you, 'Steffi.' Yes, I'm guilty as charged, of being 'just' a man.

I'm the one who has something to hide!

If you're still worried, we can just erase this. Or, you can take the lead on writing. To control the narrative, as they say in politics.

Thank you, 'Bob.' I think I'll call you that the next time we're having sex. Like we're in swinger role-play, and I've picked up a stranger.

I like that. I've never hooked up with anyone named 'Steffi.'

Perv! Don't interrupt, I'm having enough trouble doing this.

Anyway. This is all about a sexy-time we have with friends, at the great big house of people we're supposed to call 'Jack' and 'Sally.' It's always on a Saturday, about once a month.

It's nice to let our hair down there, and have the kind of fun we can't have any other time. At first, we just mingle, and have a few drinks, and make out. In my case, with other men. In Bob's case, with other women.

I've read the other posts here, and there are some things that have been left out. I suppose because what Jack and Sally wanted to write about was the sex. There are six levels in the evening, which builds up slow. People don't make love the minute they walk in the door. Some people only stay for a while, and leave before things get seriously sexual.

The first level is conversation, and the second is snuggling, fully-dressed. But in Level Two the hosts put on music, and we can dance if we like. It helps me get in the mood, for what we do later. Some of the dancing can get a little dirty, because we can be really close. I like that.

Zzzzz...

What?!

Borrring! Just to be clear, what Steffi charmingly calls 'sexy-time' is actually an orgy.

Do you have to be vulgar?

I want to set time limits on tedious tasks. This is supposed to be about what happened in a bedroom, in a very 'sexy-time,' and you're still dancing in Jack and Sally's living room.

My husband doesn't dance with me. He says he hates dancing. But he likes what happens when I dance.

So do the other men at the **ORGY**. I'm cool with that, what you do with them carries over for the next couple weeks. You stay in the mood.

***

All right, we can start again. Do you want to erase what we already wrote?

No. As our partner Luther says, we should keep it real. Including the way we snap at each other sometimes.

Steffi and I had a long talk after she stopped writing. I went into her hobby room, and I apologized, and she forgave me.

I love my wife. I've never loved anyone so much, and she means the world to me. I would never hurt her. But sometimes I get a little impatient with her, or crack a joke she doesn't like. It's bad enough, doing that when we're alone together, but it's just awful if I do that around other people. We've never done this kind of writing before, working together on something that other people will read. I didn't think about this being like making fun of Steffi in public, but it is. I'll remember, from now on, about her sensitivity. It's one of the things I love about her.

Borrring!

I can hear you laughing, from all the way over here!

I'm so happy you wrote that! Anyway, now I'll write some more about when my body is sensitive, in a good way, and when my mind doesn't want me to run away and hide.

In Level Three, everybody strips down to underwear, or whatever covers up what people shouldn't reveal in public. The lights are low then, so I don't feel inhibited. I always pick matching bra and panties that I think look good on me. I'm buxom, so I like the men there to focus on what I have up there, jiggling in the deep-scoop bra, and not so much on my tummy and thighs. I've had two children, and I'm over forty, so I'm definitely not a fashion model.

She's gorgeous!

Thank you, dear. The other men seem to agree with you. That does wonders for me.

As I'm writing, I'm feeling a little friskier, remembering these things. I still want to call this sexy-time, because that reminds me of how much fun this is. Like, what Jack wrote about me, how I licked his belly right at the waistband of his drawers, and he got a little flustered. In Level Four, when everyone is nude, Sally wrote about how I squeezed Bennett's thing between my boobies. He and Lindsay don't stay for when the rest us go all the way, but he enjoyed it so much, going off when I did that. And Lindsay doesn't get upset, because this isn't really sex, although to Bennett it feels as good as if it is. That's what's really nice about this, with these friends of ours. Finding ways to feel good, sharing our bodies, even with the people who don't want to do everything with us.

Bob, I think you should write for a while.

Is something wrong, Babe?

No, it's just that it's hard for me to put this in words. Also, I'm embarrassed about what happened. In Level Six. That one time.

Okay. Well, that wasn't the first time. It was when somebody else found out.

See, through Level Five, which is when there can be fellatio and cunnilingus, most everything happens in the living room. In Level Six, we can go all the way. Which is what Steffi meant when she wrote 'real sex.' That's when Jack and Sally let people use their guest bedrooms.

Most of us know each other pretty well, and we care about each other, and we're all trying to have a good time. But when you can actually have penis-in-vagina sex with someone you're not married to, there can be issues.

Sneaking away to a bedroom can feel more like swapping. You might get a thrill if it seems like cheating, or getting away with something. Never mind that your spouse knows you went off to fuck in a bedroom.

I can see that privacy might matter, at a time like that. Maybe somebody is okay with the idea of the spouse fucking somebody else, if you don't actually have to see it happening. Maybe somebody is afraid that he wouldn't last very long, or stay erect, or wouldn't make her cum. Yeah, I said 'he,' because I think men would be the ones worrying about that.

Anyway, for the main event, there have been times when Steffi and I hook up with Luther and Dolores, for a swap. We're white, they're black. I admit it, there's some extra sizzle from that. But we're all friends, we really are. It's just that, in our younger days, before we met, Steffi and I only carried on with other white people. That's who was around, when we dated. Luther and Dolores haven't told us who their other partners have been.

In the orgy, we've all mingled in the living room too. There's another black couple, Esther and Louie. The group also includes Asians and Hispanics. So, let's not make more out of this than there is.

One of the guest rooms has a king bed. Room for all four of us to bang, and do a little dirty talk. We swap, with the lights up all the way. We really dig it.

A while back, though, while we were side-by-side couples, and Luther and I were on top, the ladies were giggling. I think they were making fun of their husbands. I don't know the details, I was going through the roof from the feel of Dolores's pussy on my dick, even through a condom.

When I heard Luther say, "Damn!" I paid some more attention.

I saw Steffi and Dolores kissing. Each other.

Then they were fingering their boobs. The other woman's.

Around then, both women orgasmed.

Then, so did I. And Luther. Maybe bigger than usual.

Luther and I pulled out, ditched the condoms, cleaned up, and got back onto the bed with the women.

Nobody said anything.

We hugged and kissed for a little while. Then we got up and went back to the living room. We messed around with some of the other people. Then we got dressed, and went home.

I think I can write again.

I didn't understand how it happened. Dolores and I were lying next to each other, on our backs, touching a little bit, because we had to spread our legs, for what the men were doing. And our hands were touching too, and then we were holding hands. And we were looking at each other, as well as at the men. And, that close, her eyes looked very big, and she was breathing hard. I was too. Her lips were parted. And then we were kissing.

I liked kissing her. And playing with her breasts. And her, touching me that way. Hers are big, like mine. Feeling hers, and squeezing them, while she did that to me, it felt so good!

Luther was making love to me at the time, so it felt like sex usually does. With, you know, a man, inside me. This was extra nice, though. Climaxing that way.

It was days later, I think Wednesday, when Bob asked what happened with me and Dolores.

I said we just started doing it. I asked if it bothered him.

He said no, but did I want to do it again? And do more with her?

I said I didn't know.

We didn't call Dolores and Luther, and they didn't call us. We didn't run into them again until the next time we went to Sally and Jack's, the next month.

We hugged when we all arrived. Just friendly, really. The men hugged the women. Lester and Bob didn't hug, but Dolores and I did. Pretty close. And we whispered, things like "Can't wait for Level Six."

I was very excited, from then on.

***

You've stopped writing. Can I say something?

Yes. I think I know what.

This is how Steffi's excitement was different than it was before. See, as much fun as Steffi has, and as eager as she is to please the other men, she'd never given a blowjob in Level Five. In the living room, with everybody else there. Nobody has a problem with that. In Level Six, in the living room, when there's pussy fucking going on all around, Steffi's okay sucking dicks, and once she even got spit roasted, sucking while getting fucked.

I wanted to try that, but I didn't really like it, out there in the open.

Yeah, that's the point. Luther and I spit-roast her in the bedroom, and she loves it then. But I have to go back. This night, the first orgy after Steffi and Dolores had made out, Steffi blew guys in Level Five. Some people didn't realize that this was a new thing, but Jack sure did. After he saw Steffi blow Hugh, and she took his load on her tits, Jack asked if he could go off in her mouth, but with a condom.

He said, "If I'm going to lose you to the guest room, I'd really like to get your special kiss now." So I said yes. And we did a sixty-nine. Jack has a very special kiss too!

'Special kiss.' Yeah, that's Jack for sure. He knows how to seduce Steffi without turning her off.

Oh no, are you jealous?

No, I just recognize the skills of a master Casanova. Will you write about how that felt?

Yes, if it will stop you from doing it. Jack was on his back. I knelt over his body. That way I could caress his testicles while I got him about halfway into my mouth. He licked my clit and my vulva, oh so nicely. And of course he fondled my breasts. It felt wonderful! I came twice! When he went off in my mouth I kept sucking. He throbbed for so long. I've never heard Jack be so loud, even when we've had sex, you know, real sex. I was so happy to make him feel so good!

When the time came for Level Six, I was still excited, but also nervous. When the four of us were in the guest room, Bob closed the door, and said, "Anyone have anything to say?"

I need to back up again. We're all healthy people, but we're middle-aged. The guys all take boner pills, so we can stay erect, and rebound quick after cumming. I'm sure Jack recovered after Steffi's blow. He probably fucked a couple babes in Level Six, and then nailed Sally after everyone else went home. The point is, even after Luther and I got blown in Level Five, we were good to go again.

So anyway, we're in the guest room, and Dolores said, "I'm okay with what we did." Then she looked at Steffi, who nodded and smiled, but I guess she was too shy to say anything.

Luther then got to the horny guy view that I shared. He said to the women, "You want to start? I could watch, for a while."

I added, "Hell yeah!" Then I left the room, found a couple folding chairs against a wall in the living room, and took them into the guest room.

In the living room, Level Six was already starting to swing. But I know that Sally saw me.

I opened the chairs next to the bed. As he moved a chair to the far side, Luther said, "That's what I'm talkin' about!" But quietly.

Steffi grinned, in her shy way. She got on the bed, and held her arms out to Dolores.

Dolores joined her. Luther and I sat. We stared at our wives, and started masturbating.

I was so totally excited now! Dolores and I were kneeling, but upright. I wanted to roll around with her, but she said, "First, let's give these men a show!"

She didn't say men, she said motherfuckers!

I didn't like that, but then we hugged and kissed, and played with our breasts, and kissed them. And I got warm and wet, between my legs!

Dolores moved one of her thighs between mine, and started sliding it around. She started gasping, and so did I! And so did the men!

The next thing I remember, we were rolling around, rubbing together down there. We had our legs intertwined, I guess that's called scissoring. That's always felt good when I've done it with a man, but we could never keep it going, because of what's between a man's legs. But that wasn't a problem with Dolores! We could keep going, and we wanted to, and we did! Sometimes our clits rubbed together, and swelled up. We both got very wet, and that felt great too! For the first time ever, I thought that it was so great, that women's bodies can do this together.

And our breasts! I'm big enough, I can lick and suck mine, and get a nipple in my mouth. It feels so good to do that, when I'm also fingering myself down-there. I can climax that way. It always drives Bob wild when he watches me do that, when we're alone at home, and then he makes love to me. Like we're still on our honeymoon!

But kissing Dolores's breasts, and squeezing them, so big and soft, while she's doing that to me--that's like nothing I've ever felt before. Honestly, I love having sex with men, with Bob and so many other men in this group, but it really seems like women were made to do this with other women!

You stopped typing. Are you okay?

Yes, I just got very excited! I needed a drink of water.

Ohhhhhkaaaayyy.

Perv! You think 'a drink of water' meant that I did something else?

I don't judge, Sweetie. I could tell you what I'm doing, right now, and it's not drinking water.

Please don't! Let me get back to what happened. Anyway, there on the bed, I came, and Dolores said she did too. But then the men were with us, and I was even more excited, because now there were penises too! Big and hard, for us! Because the men watched what Dolores and I did. And now we could feel men's muscles, and body hair!

The really funny thing was, we were having sex with the men, I think for several minutes, before I realized that Bob was with me, and Luther was with Dolores! We went in there to swap, but we hadn't!

Yeah, that was hilarious. I think we just grabbed the woman who was closest, regardless of skin color or strangeness. Our laughing probably carried into the living room.

I've been to strip clubs, but I've never watched two women go at it, like that. And THESE two women! All that nude beauty, brown skin with pink skin. Right there in front of me. And while I was naked, with my dick as hard as a steel girder! It was all I could do to pump without going off.

Luther was also surprised that he was fucking his own wife, and he said something that might have been profound. He wondered if, maybe, subconsciously, he wanted Dolores right then, because what she was doing with Steffi made her even more desirable than she usually was to him. Or like, maybe, he had to win her back.

Once we all came--and we really loud, our voices and the bed springs--we realized we were too tired to keep going. It was all so wild, like nothing we'd ever experienced.

At the very end, back in the living room, dressed and ready to go, Dolores and I kissed. We were so tired, we forgot that now there were other people around! Then we remembered, and pushed away.

Nobody said anything. If anybody noticed, they probably didn't care. It was an orgy, right?

The next month, we were still processing this, I guess. We didn't sneak away to swap. We stayed in the living room, and we fucked there. The thing is, I don't remember any of that. Not who I did, or who Steffi did. I know I didn't bang Dolores, and she didn't ask.

The month after that, I guess we were ready again. We'd even talked about it in a couple phone calls.

As we were heading for the guest room, I grabbed two folding chairs.

Before I could close the door, Sally came in, with a handful of towels.

"Have fun," she said, "but please cover the chairs. They're plastic, so it's not hard to clean them, but it's easier just to add more towels to the laundry."

Now, Sally obviously had no idea what this would do.

***

I can write again now.

I've seen the dirty movies like this. Where the men sit and watch, and the women have sex with each other. Because of the chairs, I could tell that Sally was thinking that we were doing what was in those movies.

I was crushed, that somebody else knew what we were doing. What I was doing. What I was.

I cried. Dolores didn't, but she was upset.

We didn't even have regular sex. The mood just wasn't right. We all went home.

The four of us stayed in the guest room for a while, trying for comfort. Yeah, Luther and I probably still wanted to fuck, but it was more important to do and say something to help our wives feel better. When we got dressed and left, though, it was long before most people finished with Level Six. Even while the living room people were fucking, they could see that this was weird.

Sally knew something was wrong. She and Jack called around, the next few days. Apologizing, hoping we were all still friends, regardless of whether we'd keep coming to the orgy.

In a while, I saw a confirmation of what I've known throughout our marriage. Steffi may present as shy, most of the time, but she is actually strong. She didn't just bear children, but she raised them with me, to become fine adults. She has navigated past rough spots in her life, through her parents' illnesses, and obnoxious work environments.

After some reading, and talking (with Dolores, and Luther, and me, and Sally, and Jack), Steffi came to the conclusion that she wasn't less of a person, because of this discovery about herself. She was more. All I had to do was what I've done all along: love and support her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Our 6-Level Orgy: Lady Love?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds