• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Our Agreement

Our Agreement

My sister-in-law, Mindy, is some twenty-six years younger than me, but what is age anyway? Mindy stands about five foot ten, or so, a bit on the thin side but, not that thin. Nice hips flowing into long thighs and a walk that says "fuck me" with every step. Her hair, jet black, reaching to her mid-back looks as soft and silky as one may dream. Yet, there is one major problem with Mindy: She has a major drug problem, a problem my brother and his wife has worked on for most of a year.

Mindy knew I were rather anti-drug type, especially the stuff she screwed around with. Earlier this year she got arrested and spent time in jail, this pretty much curbing her need for the "hard" stuff. But, no matter how one cuts the mustard, Mindy needed her pot to fall back on. When her boyfriend up and left, she didn't have her pot crutch to fall back on, so she started showing up at my place, which is next door to her sister's place. I knew it was a lot more than the swimming pool in the back yard that brought her over, after all, it had been there for going on five years now.

"You need a joint, don't ya?" I ventured, eyeing her as she set across the table from me, turning her coffee cup around and around in bleak silence.

"I wish," she mumbled, not looking up.

"How much?"

"God, fifty dollars worth would make it through a week. Why?"

"How bad you want it?" I offered tauntingly.

Mindy looked up at me for a long second before a grin tugged at the corner of her lip. "Real bad."

"What would ya do for it?"

"More than you think," she replied, her eyes locking in on mine.

"You sure?"

"Well, look at it from my viewpoint, get it where ya can."

I pulled out a $50.00 bill, slid it to the middle of the table. "I'll call your bluff," I said, pulling my hand back.

She covered the money with her right hand, sliding in back to her. "Fifty dollars and I'll do what you want."

"That might be a lot," I chuckled, looking at the tiny mounds pushing out on the oversize sweater.

"When?"

"Tomorrow night. Here. But, come on, you won't show."

A hour after her sister left for work the next night, there was a light tapping on the door. I had to smile when I opened it to find Mindy standing there. "I do pay my debts," she whispered, looking at me through narrow eye lids.

"You sure about this?" I questioned as she sat down on the sofa.

"Why not? Hell, you've done me how many time with your eyes already?"

"Okay," I said, sitting down in an easy chair. "Take your clothes off real slow."

I sat back in the chair, shook a cigarette out of the pack and lit it as she slipped the sweater up over her head, tossing it to the other end of the sofa before, with her eyes still on me, reach behind herself, undid the bra, and tossed it on top of the sweater.

"Nice tits, Hon," I said, trying to hide the growing passion in my voice. "You ever enjoy then by yourself?"

She smiled at me, reach up and took the tiny nipples between her fingers, rolling then between her fingers until they were hard and standing erect.

"Come here," I said, my eyes feasting on her tits.

Mindy slipped her shoes off, stood up and walked to within a few steps of my chair. As if reading my mind, she slowly unbuttoned her pants, pushed the zipper down in almost painful slow motion then, with out a word, pushed them down her shapely rump and thighs. The pants soon being but a pile of faded blue beside her.

"Nice panties," I chuckled, looking at the thin swath of black, satiny material covering her equally black pubic hair.

"I thought you'd like em," she giggled.

"You can stop anytime you want," I said, a tinge of panic hitting me between the ears as, in my mind, I saw the rest of her family crashing through the door.

"Oh, I like this," she giggled, pushing the panties down ever so slowly. "Maybe we need to work something out so we can do this a lot more often." Then she turned around fully, showing me how firm her body was.

By the time she was naked, except for a pair of ugly, white socks, I had decide this idea of "... a lot more often." needed to be explored a lot more.

"I wantta see you get yourself off, Min," I said, sitting forward in the chair.

Well, drugs or not, Mindy knew how to please my requests. Her right hand played over her slit for a second as she watched me, her left hand playing over the hard left nipple. In my mind, I computed how bad fifty dollars a week could really be.

You look so sweet," I whispered out to her as her pussy lips started glistening to her building passions, and her body started swaying slightly.

"You like?"

"Yes, but I wantta see come running down your legs."

Two of her fingers disappeared into her glistening slit, slid up from the bottom and stopped where her clit had to be. Her head went back and she took a deep breath as the fingers wiggled around inside her. Instantly, my attention was locked in on this wild female who, until a few moments before, was pretty low on my list.

"You like what you're seeing?" She hissed out as she spread her legs apart a little.

"Oh, yes," I replied, reaching into my pants to straighten out my by now raging hard on.

Mindy went at herself unlike anything I had dreamed of. Obviously she knew exactly how to please herself this way as, with loud moans, she bore down on her clit, bringing her wetness to a new high.

Moving her left hand down off her tit, over her heaving, tight belly, she bent down ever so slightly, sliding a finger into her love canal. I was stunned! I never had thought a woman could, or would do such a thing but, there she was, finger fucking herself as she tweaked at her clit.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned, the finger on her clit coming out of her slit as the other hand seemed to be trying to enter her.

Faster and faster Mindy worked at herself, her pert tits moving around in tiny circles as she lowered herself to her knees. I reach for another cigarette as she swayed from her knees, her head now bowed as the fingers worked faster into her gathering wetness.

By the time I had felt around the top of the end table a half dozen times for a smoke, I reach back, trying in vain to find the lighter that I had stuck in my pocket. Mindy let out a deep grunt, her head coming up until we were looking at each other, then all hell broke loose.

Bending forward, she rested her head on the side of my right leg, her left arm holding her up as she went about finishing the job I had told her to do. A job I quickly decided was worth a lot more than the fifty bucks I had given her and, certainly not worth the worry of who might come breaking in the door.

Her ass swayed back and forth as she gasped, hissed and groaned against my leg. I could see anything much more then her firm ass, swaying to the rhythm of her sounds, but that was quite a show in itself.

"More?" She asked with a slight grin as she got back up to her knees.

I looked between her legs, seeing a tiny rivulet flowing down her left inner thigh. I wanted more than anything to push her back over on the floor, spread those fantastic thighs and slam myself deep into her wet pussy then, for good measure, suck those hard tits as far down as I could before I filled her. But. logic told me the night was still young and a lot more awaited me if I took my time.

"Do it on your back, now," I said, bending forward and pinching lightly at her nipples.

"You like seeing girl get off, don't ya?" She said, a playful gleam coming to her eye as she sat down on that lushes ass of hers.

"I sure the fuck like seeing you get off, honey," I chuckled as she laid her back to the floor, lifting her knees up till her feet were flat on the floor. "God, you go at yourself like you were after Olympic gold, or something."

"Oh, I love doing it," she said, her fingers playing in the wetness that seemed to leak from her. "No one has ever been interested in it before."

"What a fucking waste," I moaned, watching two fingers descend into her wet slit.

Oh, what a fucking show she put on now with her pussy staring right at me, her legs opened for the big view as her fingers moved in and out of her. Until this second, I had thought maybe a little blow job would be in order next but, as her hips slapped at the floor, I knew she would take two sucks and I'd be done for. I had a few ideas of my own now.

Damn! This girl added a new meaning to "getting off". Three times she took herself for a wild ride as she flopped, grunted and heaved her breasts. Three times I had to catch myself from jumping up, stripping and fucking her wet, juicy pussy.

When I told her to stop, she lay on the floor, her tits still acting like they were about to be thrown off her chest with each deep breath she took. I quickly brought a dining room chair in, strip my clothes off, telling her to mount me.

"Kinky old bastard, aren't ya?" She smiled down at me as she straddled me, took my more than ready cock in her hand, and lined it up.

"Kinky enough to know a good thing when I see it," I moaned as she lowered herself onto me, "and old enough to plan on enjoying it more."

"Oh, you think so?" She laughed, wiggling those tiny tits and inch or so from my face. "Maybe we can work something out after all."

I put my hands on her ass, pulled her up as my cock slid around in her. Then, taking her right nipple into my lips, I let her slide back a bit. Damn! What a way to earn ones first pacemaker.

Mindy reach behind me, grabbed onto the back of the chair and started slamming herself into me. "Slow up," I protested, "I don't want to come too soon."

"We got all night, every night till next week," she said, sliding her wet crotch all over mine.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"Fifty dollars buys a lot with me, honey," she said, putting her head back and laughing, taking her left hand and feeding a tit into my mouth.

"God," I mumbled past the hot flesh, "what would I get for a hundred?"

"How about me and my friend, Kathy?" She asked, wrapping her hands around my neck and pulling my head tight into her chest.

Enough is enough for this old one. I started groaning and cumming as she whispered to me what the two of them could do to me for a week. As my semen exploded deep into her, my mind gasped out the idea of what two hundred, or three hundred dollars would get me.

Now, for those who thinks this fifty-three year old man went out and did a couple laps, coming back in with the mother of all hard-ons between his legs, I wish you luck. Sure, we fucked again early in the morning but, at my age, a little advanced planning can work miracles. By the time she left, I was not only ready for bed but, with a big smile on my face, rather content with the deals I had come up with her that night.

What are the deals we came up with? Hahaha. Wait for part two.

Wicked old bastard, ain't I?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Our Agreement

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 524 milliseconds