Our Bahamas Vacation

She said, "Apparently you approve of the dress."

I said, "I approve of the whole package."

She sat me down in the chair again and unzipped my fly. She reached in and pulled out my cock.

She said, "We better relieve some of this pressure. You have had a hard cock all day."

She wrapped her hand around the base of my dick and then wrapped her ruby red lips around the shaft.

June is an expert at giving blowjobs. She can make it last for a while or she can get you off in a heartbeat. Seeing that it was 6:55 she was going for the heartbeat. She was stroking and twisting the base of my cock and was sucking on the head and licking the tender underside. I could feel the waves of cum starting to climb. She knew it too and removed her hand and deep throated me down her throat. I felt my cock hit the back of her throat and shot load after load straight down her throat. She pulled off of my cock except for the head and sucked it clean.

She looked up at me and said, "That should hold you until later."

She stood up and went back into the bathroom. I sat in the chair and was hoping nobody was watching our balcony too closely.

She stepped out of the bathroom and said, "We better be going."

I zipped up and out the door we went to meet Shane and Misty for dinner.

Shane and Misty were already there and waved us over when they saw us come in the front door.

Shane stood up and met June at her seat and held it out for her. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and asked me, "Rick how are you this evening?"

I replied, "Great Shane thanks for asking."

He looked at June and said, "June you look fantastic tonight. Rick we have to be the luckiest two guys in the Bahamas with the best looking girls in the country."

The waiter came to our table and took our cocktail order.

Misty asked, "Well how was your first day here?"

June replied, "Great! And it was very relaxing just laying out on the beach forgetting the world we left behind."

Misty said, "Shane and I love it here. It is so relaxing and so romantic."

The waiter came back with our drinks and took our dinner order.

A band started playing music and a few couples got up to dance. Shane looked at June and asked, "Would you like to dance for old times sake?"

She replied, "Why not. I love to dance and Rick hates it."

They got up and went to the dance floor. Misty looked at me and said, "Don't feel bad I really don't like dancing either. I think I have two left feet."

I smiled and said, "I just feel like I cannot get to the rhythm and I end up standing there just shifting my weight from one foot to the other."

I looked out to the dance floor to see how Shane and June were getting along. They were playing and upbeat tempo song and they were moving to the music.

Misty said, "Shane has told me a lot about June. I guess they were considering getting married at one point.

I looked at her and replied, "I didn't know that. She never told me they were thinking that."

"Yah he also said that one of the reasons they did not get married was because she was a little too wild for him."

I was thinking that this story was going someplace I didn't want to go. I also wondered why she was telling me this.

The song changed to a slow dance and Shane pulled June in close. Her large breasts were rubbing against Shane and he had his hand on the small of her back. From where his hand was he would be able to tell she didn't have on panties. As close as he was holding her I knew he had already figured out she was not wearing a bra.

Misty asked, "Do you and June trade partners now?"

I nearly choked on my drink, "What?"

She said, "Shane had said that when they were seeing each other that she was always wanting to go to the orgy parties and would fuck anything. I was just assuming that you guys still did those kinds of things. But, from your reaction apparently not."

I looked at Misty and said, "No we don't trade partners and we don't go to orgy parties. Never have."

"Shane had told me he went to several of the parties on campus with her and she was the life of the party. I can see why because she is beautiful."

I looked at my wife on the dance floor and Shane had moved his hand a little lower and was nearly holding her ass.

I looked at Misty, "Do you and Shane do those things?"

She replied, "Shane and I have an open marriage but we don't do anything behind the other's back. We have had a couple of threesomes and watched each other with someone else."

I said, "And June was too wild for him?"

She just shrugged her shoulders as she sipped her drink.

Back on the dance floor Shane had fully moved his hand to June's ass. Thank god the song ended and they headed back to the table.

Shane said, "Rick she hasn't lost a move since school."

June said, "Please excuse me I need to go to the ladies room."

Shane looked at me, "So what have you and my lovely bride been talking about?"

I looked at him and replied, "She has been relating to me some of your memories from college when you and June were together."

He then looked at Misty with kind of a glare, "Oh really?"

He then stood up and said, "I better go to the restroom also before our food arrives."

When he left Misty looked at me, "Maybe I said more than I should have. If so I apologize."

I said, "No it was very enlightening."

Misty and I sat a sipped our drinks and listened to the band. June had been gone a while so I excused myself and went to see if she was ok.

I walked toward the restroom and out a window on the restaurant balcony I saw June and Shane. I stopped and stayed hidden to see what was going on. They were standing there talking. Shane suddenly reached out and touched June's arm. He scooted a little closer to her so that they were just inches apart. I could not hear what they were saying. He then moved his hand to the side of her breast and leaned in to kiss her. She pulled away and removed his hand from her breast. I thought that's my girl.

I went on the restroom and washed my hands. I walked back by slowly and they were still there. Shane had his hand on her ass and they were still talking. He leaned into kiss her and this time she kissed him back.

They then moved into a passionate kiss and Shane put his hand under her dress and was holding her naked ass. His other hand was fully holding one of her breasts.

I could not move. My mind said go out there and confront both of them and kick his ass. But, I could not stop watching. I wondered how far this was going to go.

June finally pulled away and pushed his hands off of her and walked away. I hurried back to my seat and sat down just as she was coming back into the dining room. She looked flustered as she sat down.

I asked as if I hadn't seen what had gone on, "Are you ok? I thought I was going to have to come find you."

She smiled and said, "Everything is fine."

Shane came back in and sat down and all I wanted to do was kick his ass. He apparently thought that June was still some slut from college.

The waiter brought our food and we refilled our drinks.

We finished dinner just conversing about jobs and current events.

We finished up and I asked June, "How about a walk on the beach to work off this dinner?"

She said, "I would love that."

I reached for my billfold and Shane quickly said, "Rick I've got it. It was good just to see you guys again.

I said, "Thank-You Shane." My mind was saying that was the least you could do after groping my wife like some common slut you bastard.

June and I got up and said our good nights.

We walked out of the hotel and down the boardwalk to the beach in silence. I was not sure whether to say something or just let it go. After all she did finally push him away. I decided to let it go instead of starting a fight on our vacation. I reached for her hand as we walked onto the sand.

The moon was full and just a few wisps of clouds passing by it. The ocean breeze felt wonderful and I looked at June as her long hair was blowing in the breeze and the moonlight made her beautiful face glow. I thought I couldn't blame Shane for making a move on her because she is beautiful. I was upset that she let him grope her and that she kissed him but my mind kept thinking she is here with me.

I stopped and turned to her and kissed her and said, "I love you Babe."

She grabbed hold of me and kissed me again and wrapped her hand around to grab my ass. I reached under her dress with both hands and held her firm ass cheeks in my hands.

She suddenly pulled back from me and pulled her dress over her head. She was standing in front of me completely naked. I looked down the beach and there was nobody there but us. We walked over to one of the big double loungers that were there and I laid her down onto it.

She said, "Take your clothes off I want to fuck you here on the beach."

I peeled my shorts off then my shirt and lay down next to her. She reached for my hard cock and started stroking it. I also reached for her pussy and she was soaking wet. My mind quickly wondered if it was me or Shane that had caused this horny state she was in.

It soon slipped out of my mind as she slid down my body and rolled me onto my back. She inserted my cock into the velvety warmth of her mouth and sucked it into her throat. She stroked my cock and sucked on it for a while then suddenly straddled my cock and guided it into her hot, wet pussy. She immediately started riding up and down on it in full and strong commanding strokes. Her tits were bouncing up and down with each stroke. I reached my hand to her pussy and used my thumb to massage her clit as she was literally fucking me.

I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock and I could feel her juices running down my balls and onto my ass. She threw her head back and said, "Oh fuck Rick I'm cumming!"

She bent forward and pinched my nipples with her fingers as she was convulsing in her orgasm. I could feel my cock being sucked in by her pussy muscles and I shot a load deep inside of her.

She just sat on my cock and laid her head on my shoulder.

She whispered to me, "I love you too sweetheart."

I felt my cock withering inside of her and our combined juices were now pooling under my ass. She got off of me and ran naked into the ocean. She turned and yelled, "Come on the water feels great."

I stood up and walked into the water. She grabbed me and jumped up to wrap her legs around my waist. We kissed deeply and passionately letting the waves roll against our bodies. We walked out of the water and sat on the lounger letting the breeze dry off our bodies and held each other close.

When we had dried off we got dressed and went to our room.

The next morning I was awakened by June wrapping her lips around my cock. Her head was under the sheets and she had my not for long soft cock in her mouth. She stroked and sucked it into being hard as a rock. She came out from under the sheets and gave me a kiss. She then jumped from the bed and went to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and went in to join her.

She was standing in the middle of the shower with all of the jets streaming onto her body. I opened the door and walked in and joined her under the streams of water.

She bent over in the shower and looked over her shoulder at me smacked her ass cheek and said, "Come on big boy and give me some of that big cock of yours."

I ran my hand down her ass to her pussy and let my fingers massage her clit. I then guided my cock to her pussy and slowly inserted it. As I had it fully into her pussy I reached around her and grabbed her big tits that were hanging down from her body and tweaked her nipples between my fingers. I began thrusting in and out of her hot, wet pussy. I removed my hands from her tits and grabbed her hips for better leverage. I slapped my hand against her ass and she moaned and jerked.

I kept thrusting into her as I now reached my hand to her pussy and massaged her clit as I kept sliding in and out of her. I looked down at my cock sliding in and out as the water ran over our bodies.

June moaned loudly in the shower and I had to use the hand I was massaging her pussy with to help hold her up, as she was cumming. I very quickly followed only this time I pulled out and shot my load onto the small of her back.

We soaped each other's body and then got out of the shower to dry off.

June asked, "What do you want to do today?"

I replied, "I don't care as long as we get to relax and enjoy ourselves."

She said, "I would really like to get a massage today. I have never had a massage from a professional masseuse."

I smiled at her and said, "Then you should get a massage today." She came over and gave me a big hug.

We went down and had lunch at the restaurant and then back to our room. She said, "I have scheduled my massage at 1:30 so I better get down there. What are you going to do?"

I replied, "I think I will go down to the pool and get some sun and when you are done you can join me."

She said, "Great! I better get going. I'll see you by the pool shortly. It will only be about 1 hour."

She went out the door wearing only her hotel robe and flip-flops.

I went to the bathroom to change into my suit. I wrapped a towel around my waist, slid on a pair of flip-flops and went to the pool area. I went to the adult pool and decided I might as well take in the scenery while relaxing.

There were a lot of people by the pool and nearly all of the women were topless. I was noticing the wide variety of breasts. Big natural ones, big fake ones, small perky ones and the ones that almost didn't exist. I was impressed with the way these girls just walked around like it was natural to be topless. Most of them being tourists that came from areas as we did that did not allow women to just walk around topless.

I was sitting there for about 45 minutes and realized that I had forgot the suntan lotion so I got up and headed for the room to get it.

I walked into the room and June had not made it back yet. I was in the bathroom looking for the suntan lotion when I heard June at the door and she was talking to Shane.

I decided to hide in the closet to see what was going on. After last night I wanted to know for sure that it was a one-time thing.

When they walked in June seemed agitated.

She looked at Shane and said, "No Shane it cannot happen. I'm not the same girl that I was in college."

He walked to her and quickly untied her robe and it fell open revealing her naked body.

He said, "June I know you could not have changed that much and with a body like yours you have to have guys all over you."

She pulled the robe closed and replied, "Yes Shane I have a lot of guys at work that hit on me and cop feels when they can. That is just part of being a women in a mostly male work environment. You put up with it to get along."

She had turned from him and was getting her swimsuit bottoms from the drawer in the room. Shane walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and slid his hands inside her robe. He kissed the back of her neck.

She said, "Shane I told you we cannot do this. I love Rick and what if he would walk in."

I could tell Shane had run one of his hands to her pussy and kept massaging her tit with the other.

He whispered into her ear, "I love the feel of a shaved pussy and your tits are absolutely magnificent."

He kissed her neck again and I was waiting for her to pull away from him. She did not pull away this time. Her head rocked back onto Shane's shoulder and she let him play with her body.

I wanted to come out of the closet and stop what was going on but decided to wait and see if she was going to stop this.

Shane turned her around and pulled the robe off of her shoulders. She was standing in front of him completely naked. He looked at her naked body and said, "Damn girl you are as fine today as you were 7 years ago." He then kissed her and she kissed him back.

"Shane we should not be doing this." She whispered.

It had quickly gone from we can't do this to we shouldn't be doing this.

Shane laid her back onto the bed and crawled on top of her and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth as he massaged the other with his hand.

She moaned, "Shane we have to stop."

He kissed down her stomach and placed his face onto her pussy and started to lick and suck on her pussy.

Her eyes were closed and she was now pinching and pulling at her nipples. It didn't look like she was going to stop this from proceeding further.

Shane reached for his waist and unbuttoned his shorts and let them slid to the floor as he sucked her pussy. He then stood up and pulled June up and her mouth was at his cock. His cock was rock hard. She opened her mouth and sucked him in.

I could not believe she was doing this to us but I could not move. I thought surely she is not going to fuck him right here in our room.

June had a hand wrapped around his cock and was sucking on the rest of it. She was pumping and sucking and I could hear her slurping on it as her saliva lubricated it.

Shane then laid her back onto the bed and climbed onto the bed and was getting ready to put his cock into her pussy.

She once again, "Shane no I can't do this."

Shane did not stop his advance to her pussy. He grabbed his cock and guided it to her pussy. I saw him thrust forward and he was in. June gasped as he sunk completely into her. She then wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him to her. He bent down and sucked a nipple into his mouth as he continued to thrust in and out of her pussy. She was so wet I could hear her juices as he fucked her.

I was in shock as I watched my beautiful wife fucking another man. Anger was building inside of me as I watched her betraying me.

Her back arched and she moaned, "OH Fuck I'M CUUUUUMMMMING!"

Shane just kept pounding into her and he quickly let out an "AAAAAAAAUUUUUUGH" as he shot his cum into my wife.

I stepped out of the closet and just stood there as they came down from their orgasms. Shane collapsed on top of her and she could then see me standing there.

She shoved Shane off of her and jumped up.

She said, "Honey!"

I quickly replied, "Shut the fuck up!"

Shane saw me and quickly stood up and the anger made me reach out and kick him square in the crotch.

He immediately went to the floor holding his cock and balls in a fetal position.

June grabbed her robe and crying said, "Honey I'm so sorry it just got out of control."

I looked at her and angrily said, "Pack your shit we're leaving."

She was crying and sobbing and I reached for Shane as he was curled on the floor. I grabbed his arm and drug him towards the door as he crawled. I opened the door and put him in the hallway naked and still in pain.

She said, "Honey, I love you so very much and I'm sorry" as tears ran down her face.

I went to the phone and called the airline to get the next flight home.

She kept bawling as she was packing her bags. I packed mine and told her I'm going to check out I will meet you in the lobby you slut.

I opened the door and Shane had left. It made me smile thinking of him trying to get somewhere naked and his nuts in severe pain.

I checked out then went out front to get a taxi to the airport. June was coming through the lobby pulling her bag. Her face and eyes were red from crying.

We got into the taxi and I told the driver to go to the airport. She was still crying.

We got to our seats and sat down.

She then said, "Can we talk about this now?"

I glared at her and replied, "There is nothing to talk about. You fucked another man and enjoyed it. I cannot believe you would betray me like that."

She started crying again and said, "I love you and..."

I interrupted her and said, "You have a strange way of showing your love. When I look at you all I see is a little slut and a whore."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds