• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Our Delicious Daughters Ch. 2

Our Delicious Daughters Ch. 2

After Jimmy and my frolic in the pool with our daughters, who were also our nieces by marriage, the next two weeks crept by very slowly. Jimmy and I had decided that I would try and spend some time with his daughter Jamie and he would spend more time with my daughter Maria. Although I think the girls knew what was going on, it was important that their mothers remain clueless. In case you don't remember, Jimmy and me are married to twin sisters, Caryn and Chrissy.

My lust for my niece grew each day as I thought how her young body would look and feel under mine. I know Jimmy was thinking the same thing by the look in his eye when he gazed at Maria. Since the annual trip to the mountains with our daughters was only two weeks away, we needed to make plans. The four of us got together Thursday night to discuss the trip. Their mothers were involved in some charity group that met on Thursdays.

At our meeting, we decided to work as teams with an uncle and niece making up a team. Each team would change off planning the day's activities and be responsible for the entertainment for the evenings. After this was decided, we separated into teams to start planning. Jamie and I remained in the family room while Jimmy and Maria went into the den.

After Jimmy and Maria left, Jamie came over and set down next to me. She was real close and I could feel the heat of her bronzed leg against mine. She looked me in the eye and said, "Are we going to have lots of fun on this trip, Uncle Ed?" I swear there was a look of pure mischief in her eyes as she asked. All I could think to say was "More than we have ever had before!" I am sure Jimmy was having a similar conversation with my daughter Maria. After all, he had overheard the girls talking about how they wanted to fuck their uncles. We only had to make it seem like it was their idea. It looked like that wasn't going to be hard at all. Certainly not as hard as my cock!

Saturday morning, shortly after sun-up, we loaded our SUV and the four of us took off for our mountain retreat. Our wives were headed back to New Jersey to visit their parents. When we pulled out of our drive, Maria was up front with me while Jamie was in back with her Dad. When I stopped for gas both girls got out to get something to drink. When they returned they changed places without a word. We were now couples.

The cabin we rent each year is hardly a cabin. Although it is nestled in the mountains above 5,000 feet, it is not primitive. It is a cabin made of pine and is quite large. It has three large bedrooms each with it's own full bath. There is a two story great room with a huge fireplace. A snug dining area is just off a modern kitchen. Sliding glass doors off the great room open onto a large deck overlooking the valley below. The deck has an outdoor bar-b-que, a fireplace and most importantly, a large redwood hot tub.

Opposite the fireplace in the great room is a big screen TV with both a VCR and DVD player. On the wall opposite the sliding glass door is a bar. Overstuffed furniture is arranged at each end of the great room allowing for two separate activity areas.

We arrived just after sunset. We agreed to unpack just what we needed for the night. We would unpack the rest of our gear the next morning. As on our previous trips, Jimmy and I each took a bedroom with the girls taking the third. The difference this year was I hoped I wouldn't be lonely!

After we unloaded the essentials, I suggested we have an arrival cocktail. Maria asked if that included she and Jamie. I told her that this week, they would be treated as adults, however, it might be a good idea to keep that a secret between the four of us. The girls decided on red wine while Jimmy and I popped a couple of Fosters.

Everyone was tired after our twelve-hour drive. A couple of drinks and we were all ready to turn in. I kissed my daughter Maria goodnight and then Jamie stepped forward for her kiss. It was a temptation to pull her tight against me and plunge my tongue into her sweet mouth. However, that would not have been cool, so I simply kissed her on the cheek and bid everyone goodnight. After I was in bed it was a terrible temptation to jack off while thinking about Jamie. I am proud to say I did not yield to temptation. I guess I was saving it!

The next two days were full of outdoor activities. We sailed on the lake, hiked in the woods, and rode horses on the high mountain trails. We simply enjoyed each other's company. I think we all realized our relationship might change this summer, however; it was very important to bridge the past and present by confirming our long term love and appreciation for each other. Those first two days were like the eight previous years. What better bridge to the future?

Each evening one team or the other would serve drinks, cook dinner and select the entertainment. The first night we played charades while the second we watched a movie we had rented in the village. It was on the third night that things started to heat up!

Interestingly enough, it was my daughter Maria that got things started. She had made a garden salad for dinner while Jimmy cooked thick, juicy T-bones on the grill. We had drinks before dinner. The girls had gin and tonics while Jimmy and I had extra dry martinis. A fine red wine with dinner had all of us mellow by the time Maria announced the plan for the evening.

Earlier, as Jimmy was grilling the steaks, Maria had turned on the hot tub. We hadn't used the tub yet. I think we all realized it was the magic carpet to our future. As Jamie watched Maria she muttered loud enough for all of us to hear, "It's about fucking time!" When she realized what she had said, she apologized. The three of us laughingly assured her she had nothing to apologize for.

After dinner, we all got into our bathing suits and climbed into the hot tub. I grabbed a bottle of fine brandy and four glasses to keep us company. Jimmy and I were in our boxer style trunks while the girls had on thong bikinis that we had never seen before. They said they had bought them for a special occasion. I couldn't argue that this certainly qualified as a special occasion!

The air temperature was slightly over 32 degrees while the water was a comfy 100 degrees. The tub would hold six but was most comfortable when there were four. As we settled in I poured each of us a small glass of brandy. Maria wanted to make a toast. As she stood up in the tub, I couldn't help but marvel at her beauty. A delicate face that surely could launch a thousand ships framed by long blonde hair; set off by a beautiful body that could not be denied tribute. Looking at each of us in turn, she said, "To friends, family and who knows what else!"

"Here, here!" we all said in unison. When Maria set back down I noticed she set closer to Jimmy. I felt Jamie move closer to me as we all gazed at a million stars in a pitch-black sky. No one said anything for several minutes. My hand inched toward Jamie's hand. She had been coming my way so our hands met in the middle. She gave my hand a squeeze. I couldn't help think what that small, teenage hand would feel like on my cock!

Maria once again took the lead. "Daddy" she said, "Do you think Jamie's tits are bigger than mine?"

Jimmy and my eyes met briefly. We both knew where this was heading. If either of us wanted to back out, now was the time to do it. Neither of us said anything for a few minutes.

"I don't know Maria. Can't say I have noticed" I volunteered. "Hard to tell with both of you sitting. If you want an opinion, you are both going to have to stand up so we can see."

It was time for the girls to decide if they wanted to continue. They looked at each other for a few seconds and then both stood up. They each turned so we could get a good look at their bikini covered breasts.

"Pretty hard to tell this way. Maybe if you took your tops off we could judge better", I said.

Without any hesitation, they both reached behind their back and undid the clasp to their bikini top. Their tops fell into the water as Jimmy and I gazed at the cutest most desirable sets of teenage tits that I had ever seen. Because the air was cold, their nipples immediately hardened. My cock hardened as well. All I could do was stare and gulp a bit more brandy.

Jimmy came to my rescue. "Maria, you didn't ask me my opinion" he said, "but if you are interested, I will give it to you."

"Yes, Uncle Jimmy. I am very interested in what you think of my tits!"

"Well" he said, "I can't remember ever seeing two women, of any age, with finer breasts then you two have. As a man, it is impossible to judge perfection, which is what you two are. Any man would be proud to have either one of you. You are both beautiful, desirable young women. I personally don't see any difference in size, but even if I did, I wouldn't care."

"Dad" Jamie laughed, "That is the finest piece of bullshit I have ever heard! You and Uncle Ed are the two sexiest guys we know. Now can I sit down, my tits are freezing!"

Without waiting for an answer, Jamie set down and cuddled up next to me. I could feel her hard nipples against my side. I hesitated only a minute and then put my arm around her and pulled her close. Her gorgeous teen tits were smashed against my side. Then I felt her hand slide up the bottom of my trunks and grasp my hard cock. "I am glad you like my tits!" she whispered in my ear as her small fist jacked my cock.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Maria pressed against Jimmy. Their mouths were sucking on each other as his hands massaged my daughter's breasts. My hands moved to Jamie's breasts as she coached my trunks off of me. I rose so they would slide down my legs. I kicked them off as her mouth found mine. It was all I could do to avoid shooting right then!

"My god!" I heard my daughter say. "Jamie, have you ever seen your Dad's cock? It is huge!"

"No" Jamie answered, "But your Dad is no slouch is the meat department either!"

As I said in Chapter One, Jimmy has a real horse cock and daughter Maria had just found it. I knew at some point I had to see her take that cock in her precious cunt. The idea of Jamie sucking my cock, while I watched Jimmy fuck my daughter, almost pushed me over the edge.

"OK guys, here is the deal" said Jamie. Maria and I have wanted to fuck our uncles for at least a couple of years. If you think that is too weird, we will understand and there is no harm done. If you like the idea, then lets, as Nike says, 'Just Do It'!"

I don't think either Jimmy or I ever had a choice. Our plan had worked perfectly. The girls were taking the initiative and the responsibility. We were simply a couple of dumb cocks that couldn't say no! As that thought ran through my head, I stood, picked up Jamie in my arms, stepped out of the hot tub and headed for my room. I am pretty sure Maria saw my hard dick; at least I hope so. Eventually, I wanted to plunge it in her sweet pussy. But, not tonight. Tonight I was going to enjoy my niece Jamie.

After I placed Jamie on the king bed, I went to light the fireplace and candles I had placed around the room. Although I was naked, Jamie still had on her bikini bottoms. I poured us each a small glass of brandy as Jamie set in the middle of the bed watching the fire grow and the candles flicker off the walls.

"Do you really think I am pretty Uncle Ed," she asked. I realized it was not a teasing question, but rather one that meant a lot to her.

"Jamie" I replied. "I have wanted you far longer than you have wanted me. I have watched you grow into a sexy, beautiful young woman. Yes, you are not only very pretty, but a beautiful woman."

"Have you ever jacked off thinking about me?" she asked.

"Many times" I said. "I have fucked you hundreds of times in my imagination. I have fucked you in every hole and enjoyed your entire body. Have you masturbated thinking of me?"

"Oh yes, Uncle Ed." I just did it earlier today when we got back from our ride. You looked so sexy on that black stallion. Kind of like that Marlborough Man. I think Maria did it too. I could hear her in the shower. When she cums she is very noisy. I think she was thinking about riding Dad like she had ridden the horse. Does it upset you that Maria wants to fuck Dad?"

"How could it upset me when I want to fuck you?" I have known your father for many years. We have no secrets. Neither of us would ever do anything to hurt the other. I would not be here with you now if I wasn't absolutely certain it was OK. I know he feels the same about Maria."

"Would you like to watch me masturbate, Uncle Ed? Just like I did this afternoon?"

My cock had subsided as we talked seriously but Jamie's invitation quickly brought it back to full mast. "Yes, I whispered, but only after I have tasted your sweet pussy."

Jamie laid back and spread her slender, bronze teen legs. I moved between them. As she raised her ass off the bed, I slipped her bikini bottoms off and pitched them somewhere in the room. I placed each of her legs over my shoulders and as I breathed warm air on her cunt my right hand massaged her stomach and caressed her teen tits. My left hand squeezed her mons making her clit rise to my waiting tongue.

I slowly flicked her nub with the tip of my tongue while I continued to squeeze her mons and my fingers lightly twisted and pulled on her hard nipples. Her juices were sweet as syrup as the tip of my tongue moved faster on her clit as her ass started to rise and fall against my face. Her moans increased and she repeated my name over and over.

I could tell she was close to climaxing. I removed my hand from the top of her mons and thrust first one, then two and finally three fingers into her open hole. My fingers thrust and turned as my tongue picked up speed and my fingers pinched and pulled on her nipples with increasing force.

"Oh fuck" Uncle Ed, "I am cumming! Finger fuck my pussy faster, squeeze my tits, suck my clit! Ohhhhhhh shit! YES, right there…..DO IT, Uncle Ed! Make your niece cummmmm!" With that her ass rose off the bed as I buried my face in her sweet cunt and my fingers continued to twist and turn inside her. She wailed and quaked and shook with an undeniable force. And then she collapsed back against the bed. She didn't move. I was afraid she had had a heart attack! Then her eyes opened and a smile crossed her face.

"Holy shit, Uncle Ed!" I thought you would be good, but I never dreamed you would be this good! I have never cum like that before!" She opened her arms and I fell into them with our faces next to each other. My cock had gone soft when I thought she had had a heart attack. But now my body was between her legs and her hard nipples were pressed into my chest. I could feel my cock swelling as I gently moved it over her wet pussy. Feeling her juices make it increasingly hard. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she could feel it too.

I raised up on my hands and looked down into her glowing teen face. She smiled and said, "Fuck me Uncle Ed, please fuck me!"

To be continued…

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Our Delicious Daughters Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 901 milliseconds