• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Our Delicious Daughters Ch. 3

Our Delicious Daughters Ch. 3

I raised up on my hands and looked down into her glowing teen face. She smiled and said, "Fuck me Uncle Ed, please fuck me!"

My beautiful niece, the daughter of my best friend was asking, no demanding that I fuck her. My hard cock was poised at her wet opening. Her slender legs were pulling me forward as she repeated over and over, "Fuck me Uncle Ed, fuck me now!"

I remember that my best friend of almost forty years was with my daughter Maria just down the hall. I couldn't help but wonder if he had yet impaled her on that horse cock of his. I wondered if she could take it all. If she could, then she would be able to easily take my eight inches when my time came to fuck my daughter.

My attention returned to my niece Janie as the head of my cock penetrated the outer folds of her wet cunt. As I looked down at her and saw the lust in her blue eyes, I thought that I was not only going to fuck Janie, but I was symbolically going to fuck every other young woman I had ever lusted after. They were every where. They were the tight ones that sunbathed by our pool. It was the cute black girl with the high set tits that waited on me at McDonalds. It was every young slut that fueled my middle aged sexual fantasies. How many times had I stroked my cock to orgasm as I dreamed of hammering their tight pussys?

"Fuck me hard, Uncle Ed! You made me cum so big with your tongue and fingers I know I can't cum again real soon. I have dreamed about you being above me like this and slamming your cock into me again and again until you shoot your cum inside me. Please don't wait. Fuck me hard and fast. Don't hold back, just fuck me and drench my pussy with your cum. Now, Uncle Ed, fuck me now!"

I felt myself pull my raging cock back until just the tip was inside Janie. I looked into her eyes. "OK, you hot, beautiful bitch, here it comes. Let's see if you are woman enough to take me!" As a growl escaped from deep inside my chest, I plunged by hard cock into my niece. Her slender legs were pointed upward and her smooth young thighs were spread wide to accept my lust. Her eyes rolled back as my cock hit bottom. I immediately pulled back and shafted her hot cunt again and again as Janie alternately moaned and whimpered at my sexual assault on her tender body.

I was holding myself up with my hands and toes as I jackhammered her tight cunt. My knees never toughed the bed as I viciously penetrated to the depths of her womanhood. I could feel the pressure building in my balls. I could not have stopped fucking this beauty even at the threat of death. I was a savage, a warrior taking the fruits of battle. Venting my lust on this hot piece of helpless flesh.

"Here it comes bitch! I am going to shoot so much cum in your tight cunt that you will leak for hours! You are going to cum for me, cunt! I am not one of those pimply-faced dickheads you have been fucking! I am a adult male that is going to blow a man sized load of hot cum into your tight hole!"

As I spat those words, Janie's blue eyes flew open. "Oh FUCK, Uncle Ed, I AM going to cum again! I didn't think I could. Do me NOW! Fill me NOW! Shoot in me NOW, I am CUMMMMING! FUUUUUK ME!" she screamed.

With one last hard plunge into her ravaged hole I hit bottom and started to spasm. Load after load of my sperm was ejected into her hot pit. I knew her cervix was open wide welcoming my cum and begging for more. Janie's eyes remained wide open. A look of ecstasy appeared on her face as my hot seed extinguished her youthful passion.

Suddenly Janie did the unexpected. She pushed me off her. As my still hard cock jerked in the last of its contractions, Janie pushed me onto my back and quickly enveloped my cock with her hot mouth! I felt her hands jacking my cock as she greedily took the last of my load deep in her throat. God she was hot!

As my prick turned soft, she gently licked me clean. Her cat like tongue washed my cock and balls. Janie then moved up beside me and placed her head on my shoulder as I pulled her tight against me.

"Uncle Ed, thank you! I know now what it feels like to be fucked by a man. I know what it feels like to be a woman. I will never forget this night."

Her words brought a constriction in my throat. In all my years, no woman had ever said words that stirred me more. She was truly a woman now. Her body had received the tribute that only an older male can provide. My mind turned to thoughts of Maria, my daughter, who was now with my best friend Jimmy. I sincerely hoped that Maria would share Janie's feelings. I was quite certain she would. Jimmy's feelings were like mine. We shared a common love and lust for our nieces. I had wondered if I might feel guilty about fucking Jamie or knowing Jimmy had fucked Maria. Now I knew that the four of us were sharing something special. Something that while remaining our secret, would bond us together for many years to come.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Our Delicious Daughters Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds